Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!

4 posters

Go down

George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!  Empty George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:45 pm

George and Cindy Anthony have a new pair of lawyers representing them in their daughter's case, according to court documents filed late today.

Orlando attorneys Mark Lippman and Jennifer Craddock, both with the Lippman Law Offices on South Orange Avenue, filed notices of appearance in the Casey Anthony case file late today.

"The paper is as it says," Craddock said during a brief phone conversation today. "We are representing them and we have no further comment other than that."

The news comes a little more than a week after the Anthony's former attorney, Brad Conway, announced on national TV that he was no longer representing them after he was caught up in a legal dispute between Casey Anthony's defense team and Texas EquuSearch.

That dispute ended after the court again ruled that the records involving the organization's searchers would be made available to the defense. Conway, however, said the defense filed a motion with allegations that were untrue in its fight to secure the EquuSearch records.

"I am now a witness to an inaccurate legal pleading filed in our court system," Conway said in a statement released last week. "As such, I cannot continue in good conscience as a legal representative. George and Cindy Anthony have done nothing improper, it is the failure of the defense to verify the facts alleged in their motion that forces my withdrawal."

In the same statement, Conway said he will continue to support the Anthonys and attend the court hearings and trial.

"Most importantly I will continue to search for the full truth regarding the killing of Caylee Marie Anthony," Conway said in that statement.

Casey Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in her daughter's death. The remains of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie were discovered near her home months after she was first reported missing by her family in mid-July 2008.
source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!  Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:51 pm

Lippman law offices specializes in:
Real Estate Law

Landlord and Tenant Issues
Residential Leases
Commercial Leases
Residential Sale and Purchase Contracts
Commercial Sale and Purchase Contracts
Zoning and Land Use
Contracts to Purchase, Lease, or Lease with an Option to Purchase
Contract Negotiation
Title Closing Reviews and Counseling
Escrow Issues
Criminal Law

Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Cases
Tampering
Misdemeanor and Felony DUI Cases
All Sex Crimes
All Batteries
Child Abuse/Neglect Crimes
Domestic Violence
False Imprisonment
Weapons Charges
Shoplifting
Bad Checks
Robbery
Forgery
Stalking
Kidnapping
Assaults
Burglary
Fraud
Petit Theft
Trespassing

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!  Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony now have two new lawyers!

Post by Nama Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm

There will be a couple more notches in Cindy's belt for these two when they get tired of Cindy's shenanigans and head for the hills.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 pm

I cant figure out why they need lawyers - they arent charged with anything - at least not yet and they certainly dont need two. I doubt we will see Brad Conway again at a hearing as he stated that he would attend.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:21 pm

I think CA sees lawyers as her own personal PR representatives...Wonder how these new ones expect to be paid?
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 am

lisette wrote:I think CA sees lawyers as her own personal PR representatives...Wonder how these new ones expect to be paid?
FAME!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:43 am

BJ in OR wrote:There will be a couple more notches in Cindy's belt for these two when they get tired of Cindy's shenanigans and head for the hills.
Couldn't agree more. Let's see.

Larry Garrison
Mark Nejame
Brad Conway

now these two.

5 lawyers. Unreal!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down