Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard

3 posters

Go down

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard Empty Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard

Post by lisette Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:08 am

LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --

Joran van der Sloot continues to have issues while incarcerated at Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru. The latest incident saw van der Sloot go “berserk” and make an escape attempt only days after he was visited in the prison by the mother of Natalee Holloway.

The 23-year-old Dutchman exploded after he was fed food that he thought might be poisoned, said National Enquirer in an exclusive story. He tried to punch the guard and flee the cell block before he was tossed back into his cell. There, he ripped of his clothes and screamed: “People here want to kill me!”

Read more at: http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147851.html

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard Empty Re: Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:35 am

lisette wrote:LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --“People here want to kill me!” screamed Joran van der Sloot

At this point we can only hope that one of these people will be successful.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard Empty Re: Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard

Post by raine1953 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:13 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:
lisette wrote:LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --“People here want to kill me!” screamed Joran van der Sloot

At this point we can only hope that one of these people will be successful.

I agree
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down