Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~The Case Against Casey Anthony~ January 2011

+7
Lilone
raine1953
CritterFan1
Wrapitup
lisette
jeanne1807
artgal16
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

~The Case Against Casey Anthony~ January 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Case Against Casey Anthony~ January 2011

Post by lisette Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 am

Wrap, some of the news doesn't directly relate to motions, so what about just "Casey Anthony News as of 1/22/11"? Is that too broad? It would be good to have everything under one thread. I have been trying to put updates on the particular motions, orders, etc. on the same thread with the original report, but, with so much going on now, that can get complicated.

lisette

Back to top Go down

~The Case Against Casey Anthony~ January 2011 - Page 2 Empty Re: ~The Case Against Casey Anthony~ January 2011

Post by artgal16 Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

We could also do it by each month starting February 1st thru March and keep going thru until the end of the trial
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 am

Let me think about this. My mind is drawing a blank right now for some reason. I think I have other things on my mind right now.

I want LM's take as well as BJ's, Raine's and Critter's before I decide anything.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

artgal16 wrote:We could also do it by each month starting February 1st thru March and keep going thru until the end of the trial
LM likes this idea. She is going to split the most current threads into monthly categories. Please give her some time for this. W/let you know when she is done. Thanks!!

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm

Great Idea! I like organization, helps my scattered brain understand and keep up. Time is flying and we have waited so long for this trial but it will be here before we know it. Justice for Caylee!!!
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:17 am

This case is driving me NUTS!! We all know that Casey is guilty, so why is it taking so long to go to trial?!?
huge waste Electric Chair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:24 am

One word: BOZO soap box crap Lies
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:29 am

I have been through this whole thread. We are right on topic with this thread. Everything is about the hearings in January. So I did as lisette suggested and changed the title to reflect the month of January 2011. Feb 1st a new thread should be started. I will make a little home for these threads in the KC forum. Lets keep the current month in the lounge. The past months will be filed away at the end of each month. Since lisette and artgal are taking on the project of keeping us up to date with the preparation for the trial anything you ladies need help with please let me know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:39 am

Hearing this afternoon in Anthony case
Updated: Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 7:10 AM EST
Published : Monday, 24 Jan 2011, 7:09 AM EST

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - The case against Casey Anthony will be back in court this afternoon where her lawyers will once again ask for more money for investigative work.

Anthony's lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, and the Judicial Administration Commission will be on the phone for the 4:00 p.m. hearing. Anthony will not be in court.

The defense is trying to get money for another 300 hours of investigative work. This will be their third request for more cash.

Anthony, 24, is charged with first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie. She has pleaded not guilty, claiming a babysitter kidnapped her toddler. Caylee was last seen in June of 2008, but she was not reported missing until a month later. Her remains were found in woods near the family's home in December 2008. Anthony's death penalty trial starts in May.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wesh.com says that they will carry the hearing live...Not sure about any others.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:53 am

That is an excellent idea, LM. I see you have changed the subject matter here to reflect this month.

The only exception I can see is if there is a doc dump as we have a thread for the dumps. Agreed?

As far as Bozo, he needs to stop this game with the money. It's evident he is dead broke, thanks to his client. That is HIS problem, not the State of Florida at this juncture. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:29 am

Agreed Doc dumps should be in their own category.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm

Hearing starts at 4:00. WESH is saying that there is no video capabilities (live) in that particular hearing room, but will have it on later today. Gabe Travers of WESH is reporting via text at this link, if you want to follow it:

Scroll down to see conversations....
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm

I'm getting this info from the livewire (texting) on WESH...Hope it is accurate.

JP just granted them $5K for the Death Penalty Phase investigation...Thought that was reasonable. (JP, NOT me!) Now on to motion about 300 more hours for Bozo's P.I...Medina is arguing the motion..I think she is Bozo's assistant, the one that KC giggles with.

Last edited by lisette on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:19 pm

JP wants to know who new witnesses are that more money is needed for...LDB is explaining that as they do depos, they discover more info that they pass on to dfense...And will continue to do so right up til trial if they have to...JB joins in now, complaining that state has more resources than they do. JAC is speaking...Reminding of hours already approved..Says that a total of $31K would be granted if this $12K is approved.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:21 pm

JP is granting the request angry
"..in the interest of justice and to expedite this trial"
quote from JP

Sorry, Florida taxpayers! over reaction

Last edited by lisette on Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:26 pm

That's all folks, for now...Next hearing is Feb. 4, unless something comes up b4 then. As I understand it, this hearing can be watched later on WESH...Just couldn't broadcast it live.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Wow I am so glad I am not a Florida tax payer. When ever the Death Penalty is possible it always ends up costing more money. Now and in the future appeals of a Death verdict.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:26 pm

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Judge Belvin Perry granted two defense motions in the case against Casey Anthony on Monday that could cost taxpayers up to $17,000.

One of the motions set a $5,000 cap on investigative hours for a possible penalty phase in the trial.

Perry said he believed the request was reasonable.

The other motion was a defense request for an additional 300 investigative hours. Anthony was declared indigent in March, so a state agency now doles out funding for her defense. The state-approved rate for investigative hours is $40 per hour.

Defense attorneys argued that the prosecution continues to turn over evidence in the case and that they must do their diligence and look into each and every piece.

The defense suggested that a deadline be set for turning discovery over to the defense.

Prosecutor Linda Drane-Burdick argued that the state continues to look into the case and investigate new claims made by the defense.

She said her team would do that up until the trial, if necessary.

"We're playing catch up every time the state of Florida releases discovery," said defense attorney Jose Baez.

Drane-Burdick also argued that much of the discovery, such as jailhouse letters to Anthony from strangers and e-mails from a man who once worked as a defense investigator, that has been handed over should not require much leg work.

"There's no new discovery that requires a lot of additional investigation," she said.

Perry granted the motion in its entirety. Past requests from the defense had only been granted in part.

Perry said any future requests would need to be justified.

The next hearing in the case is scheduled for Feb. 4. WESH.com will provide live coverage.

Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.
source
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:31 am

"Catch up" is the nature of the game, Bozo.

This new format for the Anthony case is very interesting. I've been reviewing the case for several months now so that I'll be ready for whatever the two sides argue at trial. Today I'm reviewing the many, many TV appearances made by all those whose greatest interest it is to defend the "Mother of the Year". Check it out:
------------------------------
July 17, 2008 CINDY APPEARS ON NANCY GRACE SHOW

GRACE: With me right now is a special guest. This is Caylee`s grandmother Cindy Anthony.

Miss Anthony, thank you for being with us. Are you with me, Miss Anthony?

ANTHONY: Yes, I am.

GRACE: Miss Anthony, first of all, our prayers are with you right now at this moment because there is a chance that the little girl is still alive. There is a very distinct chance.

ANTHONY: Absolutely. Absolutely.

GRACE: What happened, Miss Anthony?

ANTHONY: I don`t know what`s happened. I don`t know what`s happened. That`s why I`m here trying to ask the public if they can find Caylee, because I still believe she`s alive.

GRACE: Tell me why do you believe that?

ANTHONY: A gut feeling, because anybody that looks at this little girl will fall madly in love with her and there`s no — no way that anybody would not want to have her around because you just — when you`re around her all you feel is her magic.

GRACE: When you spoke to Casey, did anything she said make sense? I mean everything she`s told police so far has been a pack of lies, one after the next.

ANTHONY: Well, no, when I spoke with Casey on Tuesday, nothing made sense. That`s why I called the police. I`ve been told Tuesday, everything made sense to me. I`ve communicated with my daughter, every day since the last time I saw her, which was — I — the last time I saw Casey and Caylee was June 8th.

My husband saw them both leaving on June the 9th. Actually my husband saw Casey a week or two after that at the house when she came by to pick up some things. And we haven`t seen Casey — or Caylee, though, since the 8th and the 9th.

But Casey gave me an explanation where she was and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. My daughter has been nothing but a loving mother. I mean I`ve never had any evidence otherwise.

And it`s not like I don`t see them every day. I mean, Casey has always lived with me, you know? She was 19 when Caylee was born. And so naturally, Caylee, when she came home from the hospital, there was a room in the house that was Caylee`s room. And so that`s been their home for, you know, as long as they`ve both been alive.

I mean we moved to Orlando in 1989. And that`s how long we`ve been, you know, at that — you know, at that residence. And that`s been Casey`s, you know, home.

Casey actually was a little bit older. She was about 3 1/2 when we moved there. And Caylee`s going to be 3 in a month. So there`s a little – - you know, a lot of the similarities there. Caylee is a spitting image of her mother when she was little.

GRACE: How many weeks had your granddaughter been missing before she was finally reported to police as missing?

ANTHONY: I don`t know. Casey states that she`s been missing since June 9th. I haven`t seen her since June 8th but I had no reason to believe that she was missing until Tuesday which was July 15th.

GRACE: And what happened on that day?

ANTHONY: I found out that she wasn`t where she said she was. I found out that Caylee was not in the city that she said she was and so when I found her and Caylee wasn`t with her like she had told me she was with her for the last month, then, you know, I asked her, “Well, let`s go get her because I miss her. I want to go see her. I want to bring her home so she can sleep in her bed.”

And when she told me that, you know, it was to late to go because she was already sleeping at the babysitter`s house and, you know, why disrupt her because, you know, wake her up and then have to bring her home and then she`ll be up all night, let`s just go pick her up in the morning, and, you know, I said, no, I`m selfish, I want to see my granddaughter, I haven`t seen her in a month.

And I guess a little bit of tone in Casey`s voice, “no, mom,” you know, she was pretty persistent and insistent, and then I got a gut feeling that — I just knew something was wrong and Casey couldn`t tell me.

So I told her, you know, to either take me to her or I`m going to bring someone that could take me to her and so I told her that I was going to call the sheriff`s department if I didn`t.

GRACE: What did she say when you told her you were calling the sheriff?

ANTHONY: She said go ahead and call them. She said, you know, I know why where she`s at, I`ll tell them where she`s at. So, you know, I called them and by the time they got there, she was — had told us that Caylee had been kidnapped. And Caylee was.
-----------------------------
Posted Aug. 6, 2008 NANCY GRACE GRILLS CINDY ON PHONE

-----------------------------
Sept. 3, 2008 CINDY: CAYLEE IS ALIVE, STOP LOOKING FOR A BODY!

Last night, on Nancy Grace, Cindy Anthony told viewers that she didn’t want people out searching for the remains of her granddaughter, Caylee. Her reason? Caylee is alive! Yes, folks, Caylee is alive and walking and breathing despite the proven presence of a decomposing body in her daughter’s car.

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:56 am

by Lilone Today at 11:31 amLast night, on Nancy Grace, Cindy Anthony told viewers that she didn’t want people out searching for the remains of her granddaughter, Caylee. Her reason? Caylee is alive! Yes, folks, Caylee is alive and walking and breathing despite the proven presence of a decomposing body in her daughter’s car.

I wish someone would ask Cindy to explain the ashes that she wears around her neck. Lies
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:55 pm

BJ♥️OR wrote:
by Lilone Today at 11:31 amLast night, on Nancy Grace, Cindy Anthony told viewers that she didn’t want people out searching for the remains of her granddaughter, Caylee. Her reason? Caylee is alive! Yes, folks, Caylee is alive and walking and breathing despite the proven presence of a decomposing body in her daughter’s car.

I wish someone would ask Cindy to explain the ashes that she wears around her neck. Lies
Don't you just love using this Lies When I uploaded it I thought of the Anthony family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:29 pm

She wears ashes around her neck? I had no idea!! How do you know that for sure? I have always wondered where those ashes are...but how could that be..didn't she get on the stand and say she still believes Caylee is alive? Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:30 pm

lindamarie wrote:I have been through this whole thread. We are right on topic with this thread. Everything is about the hearings in January. So I did as lisette suggested and changed the title to reflect the month of January 2011. Feb 1st a new thread should be started. I will make a little home for these threads in the KC forum. Lets keep the current month in the lounge. The past months will be filed away at the end of each month. Since lisette and artgal are taking on the project of keeping us up to date with the preparation for the trial anything you ladies need help with please let me know.
Lisette and Artgal, you have taken on quite a task. Love the way LM has decided to set it up. you rock
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:33 pm

Wrapitup wrote:She wears ashes around her neck? I had no idea!! How do you know that for sure? I have always wondered where those ashes are...but how could that be..didn't she get on the stand and say she still believes Caylee is alive? Sarcasm
She has worn this special necklace that she twiddles all of the time, heard her on a tv interview say some of Caylee Marie's ashes were in there. Maybe GA has ashes that the needle put in his tattoo, or his fake diamond earring may have ashes in it.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:36 pm

I don't understand. How can she say she has some of Caylee's ashes in a vile she wears around her neck, and then get on the stand and say she thinks Caylee is still alive? She cannot have it both ways. crazy3 crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:09 pm

Casey Defense Wants More Time For Expert Reports

Defense Says One Expert's Report Is 'Moot'

POSTED: 3:15 pm EST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 3:35 pm EST January 25, 2011

I can't believe that Bozo dares to ask for more time! These are the reports that he was sanctioned for not providing as ordered before! He has some nerve!! crazy3
And evidently Henry Lee decided not to work for a crate of oranges...He's not coming. Dollar Signs
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm

I think this is going to be a huge problem for Baez.
I think he is trying the courts patience with these delays. Dr Kathy Reichs is an author and also the originator of the show Bones. I cannot understand why she would sully her reputation to provide a defense for Casey. As to Dr Lee - I wonder what happened there? Baez made such a big deal about all the anonymous hairs and now - nothing!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm

I am printing out your link, Artgal. And, there is video I could not embed.

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense outlined progress on reports from its expert witnesses and asked for additional time to submit documents from two experts.

The new motion said that that Dr. Henry Lee will not be called as a defense witness at Anthony's murder trial, which is scheduled to begin in May.

Lee, a world-renowned forensics expert, found 17 hairs in the trunk of Anthony's car and turned them over to investigators. It was later discovered that none of the hairs tested positive for decomposition.

"Lee's report has become moot," the defense said.

Defense attorney Jose Baez also asked the court for an additional 45 days to comply with a court order for reports from two defense experts, Dr. Bill Rodriguez and Dr. Kathy Reichs.

Baez was fined by Judge Belvin Perry for not providing the reports in a timely manner. Perry said that any information that was not in the reports could not be presented at the trial.

Baez said that Rodriguez has not yet had time to review all of the relevant materials. Rodriguez specializes in taphonomy, or the study of decaying organisms.

READ: Defense Motion For Extension Of Time
SLIDESHOW: The Many Looks Of Casey Anthony

Reichs has been traveling out of the country and needs more time to comply with the order, Baez said. Reichs is a forensic anthropologist.

If granted by Perry, a 45-day extension would push the reports likely into mid-March. Jury selection for Anthony's trial is slated to begin on May 9.

The case returns to court on Feb. 4 for another status hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:22 pm

I hope he doesn't give Baez more time. Enough is enough. However, if he fails to do that..later on, I am afraid Casey can scream "ineffective counsel."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:27 pm

At some point though, JP has to call "enough" because he has to exercise judicial authority over the attorneys when they are stalling. Remember JP says he doesnt mind trying this case twice! I just wonder if we can make it through two times!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:39 pm

ORLANDO --
Casey Anthony’s defense has $17,000 more to work with, which comes at the taxpayers’ expense.

Judge Belvin Perry granted two motions Monday, capping how many hours and money the defense can spend on investigators.

During the hearing, all parties, with the exception of the state, were on the phone to discuss how many investigative hours the defense was using, and how much money is being spent on it.

The Judicial Administrative Commission, the state agency who pays criminal court costs with taxpayers’ money, didn't put up a fight.

However, they reminded Perry that currently the total bill for investigative hours looks to stand at about $31,000.

"I'm gonna grant this request, but any future request will have to be a little bit more justified, just like you have justified this request," Perry said.

Perry said he granted the motions to make sure the defense is ready to go to trial in May.
source:
cfnews13.com
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:55 pm

Cindy is saying that Caylee is still alive because it will hopefully put a seed in someone's mind that it is possible. She is hoping that person will be picked for the jury.

I would like to see this proven on Mythbusters.

charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

“In a new motion today, defense attorney Jose Baez confirms another member of the defense dream team is out,” WESH-Channel 2 anchor Martha Sugalski said tonight.

WESH’s Bob Kealing repeated the term “dream team” in reporting that Baez had revealed that he won’t call Dr. Henry Lee, a forensic expert, as a witness at the Casey Anthony trial. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Kealing added, “Another member of the defense dream team will be sitting on the sidelines and not part of the trial.”

That’s a lot of “dream team” for a short report. The expression has always seemed like hype, an effort to connect the Anthony trial to the O.J. Simpson murder case. When Andrea Lyon and Linda Kenney Baden exited, the defense team lost a good deal of marquee value.

Don’t we need to rethink the term as it relates to the Anthony case? Could the defense team qualify for that nickname today? Didn’t the defense team stop resembling that term long ago?
source:

artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Of course she is charm. Like anyone is going to believe that for a minute. This is huge Lee not being one of the experts. I wonder about those hair's Lee found upon his inspection of the car. If Lee is not testifying that can't come in to play at the trial can it? I remember the media reported that GA shopped for cremation jewelry before Caylee memorial. I remember checking out what "cremation jewelry" looked like when that was reported.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Me too, LM. I had never heard of jewelry like that. Mourning jewelry from the Victorian period, yes.

I thought Linda K.B. was still a part of the Scream Team?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:58 pm

LKB said she might attend or contribute when needed - she said that right after she quit - I dont expect her to do either of those things. It was something she said so she wouldlnt look like she was abandoning the case because of money - which is exactly what she did do. As to the hairs - it was all spin and hype -totally not true.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Sorry to ask such a morbid question, but what exactly IS cremation jewelry? I'm thinking it must be jewelry that isn't very valuable (so there won't be a big loss if it is cremated). Never heard of it before!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:35 pm

You don't cremate the jewelry. You buy the jewelry that has a vile for some of the ashes that hangs from a necklace.

I am sorry, Rainbow....but you have me in stitches over here. ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:38 pm

A vial which some people might consider vile!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:40 pm

ROFLMAO, I misspelled vile. I am not changing it. I know we should not laugh about this but my goodness..if we don't - we all will go crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:53 pm

Thanks for the explanation, Wrap! Glad I can help add some humor to this sad story. I think we all need to have a "laugh break" sometimes! rocking smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:58 pm

I agree
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Casey Defense Gives Evidence Flash Drive To State

Items Include News Reports, Photos

POSTED: 2:18 pm EST January 24, 2011
UPDATED: 2:25 pm EST January 24, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez has turned over a hodgepodge of materials to the state as defense discovery evidence.
The material on Baez's flash drive includes a copy of the WESH 2 report on the prosecution's insect expert, Dr. Neal Haskell.

The material also includes LexisNexis background reports on Haskell and Orange County Medical Examiner Dr. Jan Garavaglia.
Other items include various reports from media outlets, photos of law enforcement at the Suburban Drive crime scene, and nine unidentified photos labeled only with numbers.

Read Inventory of Evidence on Flash Drive at:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Jan 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Hodgepodge is probably an accurate description. There is a status hearing this Friday and Casey doesnt have to appear. I wonder where George has gotten to?
Anyone hear if he is working?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:12 pm

artgal, I think the status hearing is Feb. 4, not this Friday, unless they've changed it. I wonder about GA, too. He sure has disappeared from view. It looks like the local media would let us know what he's up to. Maybe they've decided to back off...IDK.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:40 pm

Well, we know he isn't out looking for lost kids.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:47 pm

More Casey Evidence Expected Friday

Latest Release Includes Interviews Regarding Anthony's Jailhouse Letters

POSTED: 4:38 pm EST January 26, 2011
UPDATED: 4:59 pm EST January 26, 2011

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Casey and Caylee

ORLANDO, Fla. -- More evidence in the case against Casey Anthony will be released Friday, a spokeswoman for the State Attorney's Office tells WESH 2 News.
Three discs worth of information will be released, the spokeswoman said.
The discs contain interviews with those who were involved in the investigation into Anthony's secret notes and letters to inmate Robyn Adams at the Orange County Jail. Other material concerns Texas EquuSearch.
Stay with WESH 2 News and WESH.com for a live blog as the evidence is released.
The case heads back to court on Feb. 4 for a hearing. WESH.com will provide live coverage.
Anthony's murder trial is scheduled to begin in May.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:07 am

Lisette, you are on a roll now that you've learned to post pics. I don't think I have ever seen that pic before. It is hard to look at. Those huge eyes Caylee had are haunting. crying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:37 am

WESH2 title for the above article:

"casey-anthony-when-is-the-defense-no-longer-the-dream-team"

thinking wink rocking smile

You know, 'more time' seems to be the only trick in Bozo's hat. He's goin' down...

Last edited by Lilone on Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had another thought, dammit!)
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:24 pm

charminglane wrote:Well, we know he isn't out looking for lost kids.

:lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next