Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love'

+4
janie
Nama
jeanne1807
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love' Empty Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love'

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 am

Lisa Leigh Kelly, Reporter, KPHO CBS 5 News
POSTED: 8:30 pm MST January 31, 2011
UPDATED: 9:15 pm MST January 31, 2011

PHOENIX, Ariz. -- The mother of missing baby Gabriel Johnson has sent a letter to the judge in the case.

In the two-page handwritten letter, Elizabeth Johnson first introduces herself to Judge Paul McMurdie and admits she is writing against her attorneys' recommendations. "I'm against conformity and was never one who followed the rules," Johnson wrote, "which is probably why I'm in the situation I find myself."

Johnson complains about her "dreadful mugshot" but still doesn't give any insight into what happened to her baby boy.

Johnson was arrested more than a year ago, charged with kidnapping her 8-month-old son Gabriel. In the letter she rants that she has been vilified by media coverage and expresses concern about getting a fair trial and a "fair judge."

She describes herself: "I am stubborn and believe in myself and my case. I am unconventional and will not change for the world."

Baby Gabriel was last seen with Johnson in San Antonio 13 months ago. Johnson claims she gave him to a mystery couple in a secret adoption.
Johnson also writes to Judge McMurdie that she has lost hope in our "judicial system," saying she used to believe "...it is fair and the best we have and that most inmates are guilty. Now that I'm on the other side, I can see things from a much different perspective."

She ends the letter with a rant:

"My whole debacle isn't something most could possibly comprehend. I am not what 'they' say I am. Not in the least! I will tell you what I am; I am love! And not one drop of cowardice runs in my blood! I was not born in vain, nor will I die in vain. (I may have lived in vain). Respectfully, Elizabeth J.J."

Elizabeth Johnson's trial is currently scheduled to begin on May 9.

The entire letter can be seen here:

PDF: Read Elizabeth Johnson’s Letter To Judge
http://www.kpho.com/download/2011/0201/26683392.pdf

http://www.kpho.com/valleynews/26685046/detail.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love' Empty Re: Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love'

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:18 am

She never once mentions Gabriel. It is all about her.
grrrr
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love' Empty Re: Baby Gabriel's Mother Tells Judge, 'I Am Love'

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:18 am

She makes me sick. She thinks her looks will get her off of this one.

She has been riding that "looks" wave for a long, long time.

"Pretty is as pretty does".

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 am

She needs to stuff a sock in it. She's crazy3
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:34 am

She makes me sick too! She really is like Casey Anthony such a vain and selfish person. Barf
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:48 pm

I couldn't have said it better myself Janie I agree

She was always headed to Florida, I always thought she was on her way to visit her "idol" IMO Casey!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:22 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:I couldn't have said it better myself Janie I agree

She was always headed to Florida, I always thought she was on her way to visit her "idol" IMO Casey!!
:lol:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Barf
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:18 pm

janie wrote:She makes me sick too! She really is like Casey Anthony such a vain and selfish person. Barf
Janie, I was fixing to write the exact thing..... :cheering:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Do whack a doooooo!
Complete whack job.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down