Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 7 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 pm

gnreed wrote:I stumbled across another talk show. They are very detailed about the mystery person. I don't know if I am allowed to give names on this site.
Let me know.

SA's HB?

bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 7 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:16 pm

Yes and/or cousin. The cousin appeared in the boat video. Both were mentioned.
CTRZ, (unsure if spelled correctly) informed me the cousin was now living in New Mexico.

I wish LE would inform us if either of these have been checked out.

Last edited by gnreed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Feel free to post the link to the talk show.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

gnreed wrote:Yes and/or cousin. The cousin appeared in the boat video. Both were mentioned.
CTRZ, (unsure if spelled correctly) informed me the cousin was now living in New Mexico.

I wish LE would inform us if either of these have been checked out.

Thanks, I read that too. I wish I could get my friend in Roscoe to drive over and check out what is going on, I am hearing SA no longer a suspect and also that LE is all over the house he's in. I too wish LE would just come out and tell something, anything that they could and not jeapordize the case.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

I am not getting hooked into what BD is attempting to do. Take focus off SA.
LE is hopefully looking for this person and question him.

What happened to Cgtz?

Last edited by gnreed on Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

gnreed wrote:I am not getting hooked into what BD is attempting to do. Take focus off SA.
LE is hopefully looking for this person and question him.

What happened to CRTZ?

I agree and well, I will hold my tongue head bang

No clue, maybe she will pop on later.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:35 pm

RUMOR ALERT>>>Police have SAs mothers home completely surrounded!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:RUMOR ALERT>>>Police have SAs mothers home completely surrounded!

I saw it too, then I someone asked a friend to drive by and no LE, but they are going to head over to his gma's house and check it out there.

Ok, now I am hearing LE IS at the home in Dunn, can't remember which one that is, ma or gma crazy3
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Tonight during KTAB News at 10pm, the only suspect in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn breaks his silence.
Shawn Adkins will speak out about the case in an interview with KTAB's Tiffany Tatro.

Since reportedly failing a polygraph exam on Wednesday, January 5, Adkins has stayed away from media interviews. He's been traveling between Dunn and Big Spring and staying with relatives.

Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. He's also the last person to see Hailey on the afternoon of December 27, 2010 in Colorado City.

Though Adkins is the only named suspect, authorities say they have several other persons of interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:56 pm

its all over the web but I cant find confermation!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Hoping to watch live streaming on this link.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:02 pm

The person that interviewed him is speaking now. Now Shawn is on.

Shawn felt like it was a witch hunt.....said he didn't make any threats against Hailey....just Billie. Collecting masks is no different than collecting Star Wars memorabilia. Adkins said he quit his job but told Billie that he got fired. He maintains his innocence. Said there were somethings that he forgot to tell LE and then later he gave them the info. Tomorrow at noon the unedited interview will be on KTAB.

Last edited by BJ♥OR on Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:10 pm

I wonder if the police are surrounding the mother's or grandmom's home because of the interview? I guess we will find out soon!

Also, I listened to Billie's interview tonite. My overall opinion is she is still being deceptive. And, what really annoyed me was that the 2 interviewers who claim to be "intuitives" did not ask open ended questions. They asked her a question and before she could answer they would state an answer. Billie skirted answering many of their questions because of this.

And, as for the alleged other person of interest, I really don't get this. Why would "someone" threaten ONLY Billie & Hailey? What about David? He lives in the home. That just does not make sense.

There is so much more to comment on but I think I will wait til the transcript is released. I don't want to misquote her.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:21 pm

Help Find Hailey Dunn - Missing From Texas Monday, February 07 2011
Dunn, TX - A month and half into the investigation of the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, the only named suspect in the case is breaking his silence.

Shawn Adkins spoke exclusively to KTAB-TV giving what he calls his version of the truth.

Adkins claims most of the information in the affidavits wasn't accurate. He said his lawyer advised him not to talk to media or police.

"I just felt like it was a witch hunt at the time and they were just trying to pin it on somebody which was me. I didn't want that happening so I just stopped talking to them," he said. Ya, it's all about you Shawn! WTF! A young girl is missing and he's worried that he's not being treated right so he stops talking. Suck it up you idiot! BJ

Since reportedly failing a polygraph exam on Wednesday, January 5, Adkins has stayed away from media interviews. He's been traveling between Dunn and Big Spring and staying with relatives.

Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. He's also the last person to see Hailey on the afternoon of December 27, 2010 in Colorado City.

Though Adkins is the only named suspect, authorities say they have several other persons of interest.

KTAB asked Adkins to explain some of the disturbing information in the affidavits released last month. We also asked him about making threats towards both Billie and Hailey Dunn.

"I never made any threats toward Hailey. It was just toward Billie," said Adkins.

We asked why investigators said he claimed to go straight to Big Spring after leaving work the morning of the 27th but phone records show he was in Colorado City.

"They never asked specific places I went," said Adkins. "They go, 'where did you go Monday when Hailey supposedly disappeared' and I told them I went to Big Springs which is where I was at. They didn't ask did you go to your mom's house or anything like that? They just asked where I was so they could verify that," added Adkins.

We also asked Adkins to explain the serial killer and mass murder literature found in the room he shares with Billie Dunn. Adkins says it is just a hobby they have.

"I don't see the difference in me collecting that than somebody collecting Star Wars memorabilia," added Adkins.

Throughout the interview Adkins maintained his innocence and says his story hasn't changed along the way.

At noon Tuesday, bigcountryhomepage.com will release the first part of Tiffany Tatro's interview with Adkins in its entirety. The second part of her interview will air during KTAB News at 10 p.m. on Tuesday.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm

Boston_Lady wrote:I wonder if the police are surrounding the mother's or grandmom's home because of the interview? I guess we will find out soon!

Also, I listened to Billie's interview tonite. My overall opinion is she is still being deceptive. And, what really annoyed me was that the 2 interviewers who claim to be "intuitives" did not ask open ended questions. They asked her a question and before she could answer they would state an answer. Billie skirted answering many of their questions because of this.

And, as for the alleged other person of interest, I really don't get this. Why would "someone" threaten ONLY Billie & Hailey? What about David? He lives in the home. That just does not make sense.

There is so much more to comment on but I think I will wait til the transcript is released. I don't want to misquote her.

MOO, she has always been one that dodged the questions and skirted the issues, kinda like when she appeared on NG on Jan 3rd and had known since Dec 29th that Shawn quit, yet still told the same story. So much of that interview hit me as sad, the fact that she stated that Hailey and Shawn don't have problem NOW, and the fact that she stated when Hailey gets home Shwan can come back - and yeah she loves the suspect 🇳🇴 If I were Hailey and did run away (and I don't think she did), that would keep me from coming home.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:32 pm

"I just felt like it was a witch hunt at the time and they were just trying to pin it on somebody which was me. I didn't want that happening so I just stopped talking to them," he said.

What were they trying to pin on him?? Perhaps he should elaborate.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:31 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Hailey Suspect Breaks His Silence

Dunn, TX - A month and half into the investigation of the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn, the only named suspect in the case is breaking his silence.

Shawn Adkins spoke exclusively to KTAB-TV giving what he calls his version of the truth.
Adkins claims most of the information in the affidavits wasn't accurate. He said his lawyer advised him not to talk to media or police.

"I just felt like it was a witch hunt at the time and they were just trying to pin it on somebody which was me. I didn't want that happening so I just stopped talking to them," he said.

KTAB asked Adkins to explain some of the disturbing information in the affidavits released last month. We also asked him about making threats towards both Billie and Hailey Dunn.

"I never made any threats toward Hailey. It was just toward Billie," said Adkins.

We asked why investigators said he claimed to go straight to Big Spring after leaving work the morning of the 27th but phone records show he was in Colorado City.

"They never asked specific places I went," said Adkins. "They go, 'where did you go Monday when Hailey supposedly disappeared' and I told them I went to Big Springs which is where I was at. They didn't ask did you go to your mom's house or anything like that? They just asked where I was so they could verify that," added Adkins.

We also asked Adkins to explain the serial killer and mass murder literature found in the room he shares with Billie Dunn. Adkins says it is just a hobby they have.

"I don't see the difference in me collecting that than somebody collecting Star Wars memorabilia," added Adkins.

Throughout the interview Adkins maintained his innocence and says his story hasn't changed along the way.

At noon Tuesday, bigcountryhomepage.com will release the first part of Tiffany Tatro's interview with Adkins in its entirety. The second part of her interview will air during KTAB News at 10 p.m. on Tuesday.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:32 pm

The video of SA's interview is at the link below (can't embed).

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:21 am

I was just reading the latest issue of OK magazine (Feb. 7, 2011 -Issue #6), and it had an article about Hailey Dunn's disappearance. I found OK magazine's website, but couldn't find a link to the article. The link to the website is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In the article, it says that SA only lived with BD for "about four months". I wondered what czgtz knows about that? Also, it mentions that Hailey's aunt (Theresa Gaddis) told the magazine "that on the day before she disappeared, 'Hailey rang me in tears, telling me she hated Shawn'". They also have a picture of BD looking awful (with huge bags under her eyes) - she must not be getting much sleep these days! 🇳🇴

(I hope it is okay to quote this without a link!)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:29 am

If you were reading the hard copy of OK Magizine it could be that the online edition is from last week and the the new one isn't up yet.
UPDATE: Just went online and it says that it's been updated on Feb 7th. Don't have a clue what's up with no Hailey story. I looked for it, too and can't find it.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:33 am

Thanks, BJ! Maybe they don't post it so soon because they want people to buy the magazine to read the article?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:11 am

CZ - I'm listening to Billie's interview w/ those two females that she did tonight.
One thing bothers me so far, I hate to again bring up the furniture issue but.... she said tonight that two men took the furniture away to the dump. She said before (just last week I think) that it sat outside in a truck and some lady stopped, asked if she could have it and then took it. Here's two different stories again. Did you ask Billie about this tonight? I'm really curious as to what her answer is. I think Billie is hurting herself by giving too many interviews and this is a good example. I'm still hanging on to the belief that she's not involved, either before or after the fact but this does not look good when she does this.
Thanks in advance for your answer.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am

gnreed wrote:I stumbled across another talk show. They are very detailed about the mystery person. I don't know if I am allowed to give names on this site.
Let me know.
Yes, you can give names. Just make sure you say where you heard it and it is alleged. If you have any questions, pls pm me.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:13 am

Someone probably heard the entire show. I didn't. It was from the Levi Page blog radio.
They allege CD's half brother, B. Glasco is the MM.
It appears BG and BD had a conflict in the past.
SA's cousin, Corey Norwood was also mentioned.
I do know BG has a criminal history and has spent time in prison. (Public record) I believe it was for firearm possession and drugs.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:32 am

Raine I too thought the stories different so I went back and looked. This is the posting from WS that I brought over.

This was posted in response to the questions about the couches. It is from WS and is by Billies friend.

czgtz
Registered User Join Date: Dec 2010

I would like to clear something up about the couches.

Billie's brother bought new couches, and gave her his old ones. Billie's old ones got stuck in the back of that broken down truck in her front yard for lack of anywhere else to put them. The couches sat there for 2 or 3 days, and then a woman came by and asked if she could have them. Billie said yes, and the woman had a couple of guys pick them up for her.

LE had ample opportunity to look at Billie's old couches before she got different ones, and because they sat in the front of the house, in sight of anyone, LE included, it seems to me (JMO) that LE would have hustled on over and taken the couches themselves if they thought there was anything in or on the couches that might be related to anything.

I am quite sure that LE can track down the woman who took the couches if they are so inclined. But there is nothing nefarious about Billie getting different couches.

Not trying to upset anyone, and discount me if you like. I just really hate that everyone is getting hung up on this. I realize that you all like to sleuth everything though, and this is one thing that I personally know what happened, and am not taking anyone else's word on.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:33 am

Sometimes I think the truth and Billie are strangers. The stories keep changing with just a twist here and there.

Last edited by jeanne1807 on Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:41 am

gnreed wrote:Someone probably heard the entire show. I didn't. It was from the Levi Page blog radio.
I do know BG has a criminal history and has spent time in prison. (Public record) I believe it was for firearm possession and drugs.
I am on Levi Page Blog Radio. I am having difficulties navigating the site to find a link to post for the information above. Can you please post a link?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:33 am

I will not be able to post the link until after work today.
Certain websites are blocked at my place of employment and that is one of them.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:49 am

LM, are you on this page?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:08 am

It bothers me that none of Haileys clothes are missing. It was chilly that day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

So when I think maybe stranger abduction then I have to think of Hailey outside where it was a chilly day and why wasn't she dressed warmer?

Are there transcripts of last evenings radio interview?

I want to take another look at where Billie said the dogs went to MK's house. With a RSO uncle living in a trailer in the back yard that sounds suspecious.

Those test results should be coming in soon. Hope they give some information.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:20 am

BJ♥OR wrote:LM, are you on this page?
Thanks BJ.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:33 am

One thing, among many, that is bothering me is Shawn's statement that he didn't threaten Hailey, only Billie. After he said it, he smirked. And, why did Billie say he threatened both she and Hailey? Who is lying?

It appears, they can't keep their stories straight.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:35 am

Who is Brian Glasco and why are both Clint and Billie Dunn saying he should be looked into regarding Hailey's disappearance?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:57 am

Billie Jean Dunn, mother of missing 13 year old, Hailey Dunn, said that police should be looking at a "mystery man."

She even gave us the mystery man's name.

How plausible is this theory?

In naming a relative of Shawn's, sources close to the family tell us that he has not lived in Texas for about a year, and has been already questioned by police.

Brian Glasco was named by Billie last night on a radio show.

Is he the new Cousin' Joe in her quest for a scapegoat?

But don't let that little detail stop Billie and Shawn as the noose tightens around their necks in the quest for justice for Hailey.

Besides, I thought I remember hearing Billie, after weeks of silence, speak directly to "Hailey" and say, "come on home, now, we can work it out..."?

Hailey lived near an interstate; lots of on and off traffic in which a predator could grab Hailey, especially if she walked alone. At least, this is what Billie wants us to believe now. In a latter news conference she said, "turn 'er loose, now..." to the daughter that she has repeatedly referred to in the past tense; something a mother of a missing child only does when she believes or knows her child is dead.

Susan Smith did it.

"My boys needed me..."
Casey Anthony did it.

"Caylee loved the park."
Misty Croslin did it.

"I loved that little girl like she was my own."
Clint Dunn, father of Hailey, said that this needs to be looked at, and that police weren't doing enough to look into this. He also said that Billie wasn't just saying this as a way to distract police from Shawn Adkins, her boyfriend, and the formally named suspect in the criminal investigation into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.

Mystery Man theory considered.

It sometimes helps to step back from a case, especially back to the beginning, and where the first media appearances began.

Billie Dunn reported that her live in boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, said that Hailey went to her father's, and then to a sleep over at her friend's, Mary Beth, and that she never made it there "and never stayed the night." It was approximately 3PM that Billie said Shawn last saw her.

Billie reported that this information came from Shawn Adkins, her live in boy friend.

This could have been the time period, 3PM, that Hailey "went missing" due to a mystery man, someone who knows the family well, boh Billie and Clint said.

It is also during this period of time, during the morning of the 27th, until 3PM, that Shawn's cell phone pings do not match where he said he was.

We then learned that when Hailey left the house, at 3PM, to go to her dad's and on to her friend's house for the sleep over, that she did not bring her favorite jacket, her mp3 player, nor her personal belongings.

Most people believe that a 13 year old girl would not go to any sleep over without her "things".

So, the police, looking first at a possible run away, learn that if she was going to her friend's house, she wouldn't have left without her belongings, but Shawn said that she did. They also learned from Marybeth's mother that there were no plans for a sleepover.

So, did Hailey lie to Shawn when she said she was going to Marybeth's to sleep over, or did Shawn lie?

So, the police give Shawn a polygraph.

After walking out and stalling police, Shawn failed.

The man who is credited with the story of the sleepover failed the police administered polygraph.

On the Nancy Grace Show, when asked about Shawn taking a polygraph, Billie Jean said that he was cooperating and that he was scheduled "tomorrow" as proof that he was cooperating.

We then learn that police said he wasn't cooperating and had walked out at least twice before failing his polygraph.

Billie Dunn then went back on the Nancy Grace Show and said that she also failed her polygraph.

Billie said that she was upset because police told her, just before she took her polygraph, that Shawn failed his, which so upset her, that she then failed her polygraph. (on the next Nancy Grace Show, media reported that police said that they didn't tell Billie Dunn the results of Shawn's polygraph).

On this show, Dr. Lillian Glass reported that Billie spoke in "monotone" which was a "red flag" for Dr. Glass.

Next, a police affidavit was obtained by media.

In it, police said:

Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins went out on December 26, and purchased drugs.

It also told us more about Shawn Adkins, the man who originally said that Hailey said "tell mom I am going to dad's and sleeping over at Marybeth's".

Police said that he was reported to police for threatening the lives of Billie Dunn and of Clinton Dunn. Police said that Shawn admitted this and admitted to threatening the life of Hailey. This took place in February, of 2010. Billie Dunn let him move in with them, anyway.

After reporting Hailey missing on December 27th, Billie Dunn and Shawn Dunn did not search for Hailey.
Clinton Dunn, Hailey's father, did not have a vehicle, so he searched on foot.

The police affidavit also stated that Shawn Adkins admitted that they had a New Year's Eve party, even though Hailey was still missing.

Why would this be important? Was it just "ugly coping"? Could it be that this was, in some small, minor, but, oh, so important way, Billie Jean and Shawn's method to search for Hailey, strategizing on where to search (or if to bother) next, while throwing down a few dozen bud lights?

The behavior of the two who failed polygraphs is important. It can speak to attitude towards the victim.

What is the attitude towards the victim by Shawn?

Shawn told police that Hailey was promiscuous and that Billie Jean had spoken to her about birth control. He also told police that she used drugs.

What is the attitude towards the victim by the mother, Billie?

Dr. Glass said it best in that she had little reaction, and none of the expected outrage when she heard what Shawn said about her daughter, and that she did not appear to grieve nor be upset about her missing daughter.

Dr. Glass went on to say that Billie seemed to enjoy the appearances on the Nancy Grace Show, even smirking while sitting next to Marc Klass.

Now she and Shawn have more to say about the police affidavit.

Shawn was caught lying by the polygraph.
Billie Jean was caught lying by the polygraph.
David left the house at 10PM and now is safe with an uncle.
Shawn was caught lying by his cell phone pings.
Billie told Nancy Grace 3 different stories about Shawn's job ending.
Police said Billie and Shawn partied on New Year's.
Billie and Shawn never searched for Hailey.

After all this, Billie would now like us now to forget all the lies and all the bizarre behavior, the police affidavit, the cell phone pings, and now consider a new mystery man as a new suspect, so much so that she and Clint have both chided police for not following up on it.

Sound plausible?

Not since my big sisters' used to play "Mystery Date" had I seen so many revolving door suspects as I did from Jose Baez.

He and Cindy Anthony had a revolving door of new Nanny the Zannys, or Zanny the Nannys, both male and female.

The longer this case drags on, the more suspects we will likely hear named by Billie and Shawn.

Shawn, san's mask, appears to be back in the picture; just as Statement Analysis said...

weeks ago.

Next, we will look at Shawn Adkin's transcripts and reemergence into the spotlight (that didn't take long) and tackle the topic of motherhood and missing children:

“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," said Dunn. "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.” Billie Jean Dunn

source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:48 am

artgal16 wrote:Who is Brian Glasco and why are both Clint and Billie Dunn saying he should be looked into regarding Hailey's disappearance?

gnreed wrote:
Someone probably heard the entire show. I didn't. It was from the Levi Page blog radio.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:51 am

B. Glasco is on CD's mother's facebook page as her son.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:56 am

For what reason would this man hurt Hailey? Was he even in town when she disappeared?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

I heard he was upset over BD reporting him to CPS. Not sure if that is true.
I believe this is an attempt by BD to shift the attention to someone else other than SA.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:12 pm

by gnreed Today at 1:03 pm I believe this is an attempt by BD to shift the attention to someone else other than SA.
Brian Glasco was named by Billie last night on a radio show. Is he the new Cousin' Joe in her quest for a scapegoat?'
(meaning Joe Overstreet re:Haleigh Cummings) I'm not sure if I put much stock in what Peter Hyatt has to say.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:40 pm

We have seen in two cases, the Haleigh Cummings case and the infamous Casey Anthony case, members of the family trying to cast doubts onto other family members and friends. The fact that Billie Dunn and now even Clint Dunn have mentioned his stepbrother as a possible suspect is very suspicious. Why? What motive could Brian Glasco have for hurting Hailey?
There is also a dynamic that is between Billie and Clint that Im beginning to wonder about. Why have they now joined forces to accuse Brian? There is something deeper going on in this case, I cant figure out what it is, but something is decidedly off with all these people.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:05 pm

welcome2 Boston_Lady to VH.
Always interested in others' outlook on things and their opinions and ideas.
This does remind me a little of the cumming's case, all of the accusations and finger pointing. Makes you wonder.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:19 pm

Hailey Dunn update: Police say search continues for missing Texas teen

Authorities announced at a press conference Saturday that a revived effort is being made to find missing Colorado City, Texas teenager, Hailey Dunn.

Hailey, 13, was last seen on December 27. According to police, Shawn Adkins -- her mother’s boyfriend -- claims the girl told him she was walking a short distance to her father’s home and then over to a friend’s to spend the night. She never arrived at either location. Her mother, Billie Dunn, reported her missing on December 28.
source
Adkins has been named a suspect in the case by police and Billie asked him to move out of the home on January 5. Adkins claims he had nothing to do with Hailey's disappearance.

To see photos of Hailey, click here.

Initially, search efforts for the girl were massive, however, over time, they’ve dwindled. Thus, the press conference was held to let the public know search crews are still looking for Hailey.

“We are still actively searching for Hailey,” said search coordinator Kristy Lloyd. “We still need volunteers, there is still a 13-year-old girl missing.”

On Saturday, about 10 volunteers searched specific areas, but the search will begin in Howard County soon, according to MyWestTexas.com.

Hailey is described as having brown hair with hazel eyes, and being about 5-foot-tall and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a light-colored short-sleeved T-shirt, pink and white tennis shoes or flip flops and red hoop earrings.

Anyone with information regarding Hailey’s case is urged to call the Colorado City Police Department at 325-728-5294.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn update: Police say search continues for missing Texas teen - National Crime | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

COLORADO CITY, Texas -- More than a month into the investigation of missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, volunteers are worried many are abandoning the search.

They and Hailey's mother are pleading for more people to come out, even with the treacherous weather.

Searchers told KTXS the number of people who are coming out is getting smaller very quickly, a thing that is scary for those who refuse to give up hope of finding Hailey.

"I'm Hailey's voice right now so I have to still ask people to keep her face in their mind and keep looking for her," said Billie Dunn, Hailey's mom.

Days have turned into weeks in the case for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, who disappeared December 27th.

In that time the number of searchers have dwindled.

"It's like everything else,after you do something for so long you start to lose hope, frustration does grow and we just need people to know that she is still out there," said Kristy Lloyd, volunteer search coordinator.

Even the number of media who cover the story are thinning.

Saturday, KTXS was one of only three media outlets to attend the press briefing, a drastic change from the days just following Hailey's disappearance.

But, Kristy Lloyd, who was trained by national search groups, as a search coordinator, says she is making it her mission to keep the search going.

"I do feel like it's up to me to keep this going because it hits close to home. This child, Hailey, lived in our community. She's like our community child and I feel like we have to search until she is found," said Lloyd.

Last Saturday, 30 volunteers scoured Mitchell and Scurry County, this Saturday it was in the single digits.

"We're just trying to cover every inch of the surrounding counties until she is found," said Lloyd.

"I just want everyone to know that I am thankful for all the searchers and all the prayers we're getting," said Billie Dunn.

Organized searchers meet on Wednesdays and Saturdays at 9 a.m. and search till dark.

Their location has moved to the Colorado City Housing Authority.

You must have a ID and be 18 years of age.

We did ask Billie about the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins, her former boyfriend.

She said they talk regularly on the phone, she didn't elaborate past that.

source
ktxs.com
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:31 pm

I wonder why they are still including the Red Hoop Earrings in Hailey's description? Naomi, Clint's fiance, said she saw Hailey take them out and place them on the floor next to the couch because they were bothering her ears. And when she left, she forgot to take them with her. Naomi found one of the earrings and placed it on top of the refrigerator and she believes David brought it home and gave to his mother the day Hailey went missing.

Hailey is described as having brown hair with hazel eyes, and being about 5-foot-tall and 120 pounds. She was last seen wearing navy blue sweatpants, a light-colored short-sleeved T-shirt, pink and white tennis shoes or flip flops and red hoop earrings.

Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hailey Dunn update: Police say search continues for missing Texas teen - National Crime | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 pm

Artgal I have to agree. You always do have a very good perception.

Something is just off. While this reminds a lot of you of the Haliegh Cummings case this is really reminding me of Casey Anthony and her lies.

Where is Leonard Padilla when we need him. Hey isn't he from Texas. Arrest Billie and let Leonard bail her out. Then we will get the true story...according to Leonard. crazy 1
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

I feel that there is something that Billie has on Clint - and possibly holding it over his head. Maybe drugs?
The reason I feel this way is that initially early on Clint had expressed criticism of Billie but then he backed off and went with this mystery man theory - and finally they gave this man a name, Clints own stepbrother who hasnt lived in Texas for a year. Clint
complained that Billie "watched her favorite TV shows"
rather than search. Now he has backed off of this.
It would be one thing if he decided to hold his tongue
its another for Clint and Billie to join forces and accuse Clint's stepbrother just out of the blue.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:04 pm

Lenny is from the Sacramento, CA area. Haven't seen much of him lately.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next