Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 15 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 am

by sdillard Today at 1:06
I may be behind, please do not condescend. My heart IS in the right place....
I did not see where anyone was in anyway being condescending toward you. We really do want to help anyone that is not up on all the terms. I, too find myself asking what certain things mean.

WS = Webslueths

I also thought SA and BD had been together for three years, and that is straight out of BD's mouth on NG.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 15 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:47 am

czgtz wrote:Rainbow, Billie and Shawn have known each other for a few years (two or three), but Shawn only moved in a few months ago.

czgtz said that SA only moved in with BD a few months ago, so I wonder if he had been involved with the other girl (Andrea Catano) before that? According to Andrea, they had! I wonder if czgtz knows anything about this other girl?

Just to clarify, Jeanne had posted the following upthread:

Ok now I know who they are. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Andrea is the woman Shawn..our boy..was running with about 8 months ago.

I don't know who Dessie is? Anybody know. I got her mixed up with Donna Byerley.

andreacatano says:
February 8, 2011 at 1:50 am shawn is innocent.thats a man i loved and know him well.leave him alone.

Last edited by Rainbow on Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:49 am

sdillard wrote:
"NosyNeighbor
I pray that God grant Hailey's loved ones to please atleast have closure soon to this nightmare.. Closure in finding her little remains..putting her to rest at peace as how they see fit.. and then seeking the justice this little girl more than deserves..thus allowing them to start the long hard road of grieving precious little Hailey's death...

I haven't heard that Hailey is dead, but of course I havent been on in several hours. Is there proof of her being dead? Has LE said anything?

Hi sdillard.. Am sorry if I wasn't clear in what I was saying in the last portion of my post that you are referring to in your above post..
I was not meaning to imply in any way that LE had found any remains.. It is my opinion that Hailey unfortunately is deceased therefor the best that I can hope and pray for is the fact that her little remains be found so that the family may put her at rest as they see fitting..seek the much deserved justice on behalf of their young loved one..and being able to begin that long hard road of grieving this beautiful little girls traumatic death{and believe me I know that no one will ever get over her death..nor will their lives ever be what they were 2 mos ago with a healthy..happy Hailey.. alive and well}

But for instance in her daddy's situation..tho he will never recover from his beautiful daughters death he does however have other children that he still needs to be a daddy to..and to love..nurture and help them thru this horrible time of losing their sis..

Its for reasons such as that and with my believing most likely Hailey has been dead since very soon after or during December27 that my prayer is to bring an end to this nightmare..to find Hailey..and to begin that long road of grieving her and being able to function still as a daddy to your other children who very much are need of daddy..especially during a time such as this..

Because I feel until she is found and that process begins that everyone is left in this UN-Godly holding pattern..further deteriorating both physically and mentally..therefor unable to be any type of parent and/or support system for those children that are still here..alive and well..

Hope that makes it a little more clear :)
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:03 am

Wrapitup wrote:I just got a heads up from a member of where a member got the bit about the alleged stripping and drug dealing of BD and that was from Peter Hyatt.

As stated before, Mr. Hyatt's blog is that of His own take of body language and the spoken word. It is NOT fact and will NOT be used as Fact on VH.

Please remove my post if you wish. No harm intended. I can say that none of this comes from Mr. Hyatt. I have never even been to his website.

I had first heard some of this during the first week Hailey went missing. I was there on a Friday and helped search. The locals talked about how Hailey walked everywhere she went, even late at night. There was an out of town band contest and the bus arrived back in C-City after midnight. Most parents were there picking up their children. One of the locals stated they watched Hailey begin to walk home. Once again, this was after midnight. The local told me he and his wife gave her a ride home. I bring this up as this confirms she had very little support at home.
It was during these conversations the past employment and drug issues came up. I didn't want to bring it up but when BD goes on NG and says drugs have never been a part of her life, I simply don't believe her. I don't believe SA has never brought drugs into that home. Even if she didn't use drugs, SA in her life made drugs a part of her life as well.

There is also a family feud brewing between some of the main people involved in the case. My only hope is that this will cause someone to talk and lead us to Hailey.

Once again, please remove my post about the stripper/drug use. It will more than likely come out if an arrest is ever made.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:21 am

I am sad to read about the lack of supervision Hailey had from her Parents. It don't surprise me. Because what kind of Mother does not check on her teenage daughter whereabouts for 24 hours? gnreed we know you helped search for Hailey. I am sure a lot of talk is going on among the searchers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:30 am

grneed, I do understand that you are right there on scene and people are most likely saying a lot about Hailey's mother and her boyfriend. I get that. I also understand the frustration that has to be creeping in because noone can find her. When this happens, especially in a small town or community where everyone knows you..rumors can start to fly.

In essence, what you have been told would be classified as heresay. But that is all that it is. It may be true..or parts of it may be true..or none of it may be true.

Therefore, it is what it is...rumors. Perhaps if you hear more rumors and want some clarification, you might state that you literally heard this or that. You don't need to name names nor would I want or expect you to and in fact, I definitely don't want you to..just please give a source....An example would be what you posted upthread:
I had first heard some of this during the first week Hailey went missing. I was there on a Friday and helped search. The locals talked about how Hailey walked everywhere she went, even late at night. There was an out of town band contest and the bus arrived back in C-City after midnight. Most parents were there picking up their children. One of the locals stated they watched Hailey begin to walk home. Once again, this was after midnight. The local told me he and his wife gave her a ride home. I bring this up as this confirms she had very little support at home.
It was during these conversations the past employment and drug issues came up. I didn't want to bring it up
That was excellent. If you or any member hears things, please just give us an unnamed source as grneed finally did.

and p.s.....Peter Hyatt's website did mention what you are asking about but I will not post the link as I don't buy what he is selling as fact.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:34 am

grneed said:
There is also a family feud brewing between some of the main people involved in the case. My only hope is that this will cause someone to talk and lead us to Hailey.
I would imagine there is at this point. If that were my child missing and it wasn't on my watch, a family feud would be putting it mildly!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:26 am

NosyNeighbor wrote:
artgal16 wrote:I believe eventually Haileys remains will be found but it will probably be by accident as in the Anthony case.

I agree with this as well regarding precious Hailey's remains.. I think that Shawn is correctly pegged as the number one and only suspect. but sadly I believe he got about 2day head start of LE even being notified that Hailey was missing.. This in my opinion most likely means that Shawn did a very thorough j ob of hiding or disposing of little Hailey's remains..

It's my opinion that is why we are seeing such confidence in Shawn. Actually going against his attys advice to lay low and keep quiet. I believe that he is at a point of renewed confidence in his getting away with this. With no one having found Hailey thus far is only feeding his ego. His thoughts that he is smarter than all LE agencies and possibly even beginning to think he has totally gotten away with murder.This IMO is all part of his sickness.. The narcissism in needing to speak. inability to lay low for any extended period of time and going as far as to state that he wants to get back out there and get on with his life..saying he knows "it will all blow over" and go back to how it was.. All of this is this man's Narcissism shining through this exterior "mask" that he attempts to wear and put on for us the public and the media..The mask of a caring..kind..step-father figure that "loved her with all his heart and he feels that she loved him too"{this alone is sick&twisted because we now have numerous accounts of the complete opposite.. unbiased individuals stating that Hailey was scared of this man and did not feel comfortable nor want to live in the same household as this man}.

He does not even comprehend nor realize that to us it all comes across as extremely fake..self-serving..and only lends more credence to the fact that we are dealing with a very sick individual in many many ways..

I pray that God grant Hailey's loved ones to please atleast have closure soon to this nightmare.. Closure in finding her little remains..putting her to rest at peace as how they see fit.. and then seeking the justice this little girl more than deserves..thus allowing them to start the long hard road of grieving precious little Hailey's death..

And I pray that Shawn continue exactly what he is doing now. I do not pray that God soften this man's heart to confess to what he has done to and with Hailey.. No..That is just not a possibility IMO with the person that we are dealing with. That's why I pray that he continue on with his Narcissistic ways..his self-serving statements and plans.. because Shawn Adkins is not a smart and intelligent individual that has master minded the perfect crime here.. Not Hardly.. He's just a sick and evil monster whose evil and twisted desires were unleashed on this little girl.. Now just keep letting him talk because he will screw up and when he does.. well that is when we will see justice for Hailey.

Excellent post. Bravo. I see such similarities between Shawn and Casey Anthony. Remember her dancing when Caylee was missing and her sitting in the police station telling the officer about her "motherly knowledge that Caylee was ok".

Yes he is feeling very confident. But what will do him in is just how dumb he really is. Dumb (Casey) and Dumber (Shawn).

My Own Opinion
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:16 am

Raine is correct. Where has it been written that BD allegedly sold coke and/or was/is a stripper? PLEASE! This is for everyone. Allegations are flying left and right about BD and SA. No matter what my personal belief is or is not, unless there is a link that shows allegations of this nature, please do not post about it. Thank you, and thanks to Raine!!

I have a question. The statement that BD was a stripper and that she sold cocaine came directly from Clint Dunn via an interview with Peter Hyatt. If he quoted Clint, does that not make it credible? I can link the blog that Peter did regarding Clint Dunn's interview if needed.

I understand you don't want the result of statement analysis presented as a factual finding but this was different.

Just want to make sure I'm following the rules. Thanks! its all good
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:26 am

And, you're asking an excellent question, Boston_Lady. Yes, could you please send me the link. If in fact, Clint Dunn said that BD was a stripper and selling coke, I will allow it. But I will need to hear it out of CD's mouth, not PH quoting him. LOL, I sound like a damned attorney. 🇳🇴
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:41 am

I saw the transcript of the interview where CD suposedly stated about the drugs stripping and tatooing her sons back with acid. I say suposedly as the whole transcript was removed a few hours later.I believe it was highly doubted that CD evermade some if not all of the statements shortly after it was posted. Hope that helps
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

Thanks. How ridiculous is this case getting. Really. Why would the entire transcript be removed a few hours later? Sounds to me like it's just possible that LE requested it pulled? I am just taking a wild guess here.

IMHO, I think there is a lot going on under the radar w/BD&SA. This is my own opinion.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 am

I was under the impression that the information about Billie's cocaine use/selling as well as the stripping came from Clint's interview with "Bring Them Home" on 2/6.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:52 am

Is that on Blog Talk Radio?

Is this it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:53 am

This is their website and on the left hand side of the page has the audio of the interview.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:55 am

This was also the interview where he said that he felt as if Billie was trying to throw him under the bus, saw them carrying in the two cases of beer on NYE, and where he said that Billie was not assisting in the searches but just sitting on the couch watching TV all day long.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 am

Thanks so much!! Listening now.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:00 am

I'm sorry, I don't think it was in this particular interview.

It was in the interview that Peter Hyatt had with him.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:02 am

Hi.. No the interview wasn't pulled because of LE or inaccuracies. Peter pulled it because Clint Dunn was so upset about Billie and Shawn and it sounded like Billie was holding something over him. But Peter put it back up a week or so later.

It's not the actual interview on the radio. Peter spoke with Clint himself. And, to follow up, Peter reported to the police what Clint told him about the cocaine. So it is not just rumor. txs
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:08 am

Here is the interview with Clint Dunn.

Saturday, February 05, 2011
EXCLUSIVE: Billie Jean Dunn Revealed

by Peter Hyatt

The small, petite young mother who called her own press conference to 'set the record straight' and who has received money from the Somer Thompson organization may not be who they think she is.

Perhaps if they knew the danger Billie Jean Dunn had exposed Hailey to they would have thought twice about their support.

“It’s completely ridiculous how people who don’t know me judge me or my home life or the way I parent," . "I feel like I’m a wonderful mom. Although I lost my daughter, I did the best I could and I will continue to do so.”
Billie Jean Dunn

Perhaps if Marc Klass knew more about Billie Jean and Shawn Adkins, he might have felt differently about offering his counsel, where she, for the first time in month, directly addressed Hailey for the cameras. Perhaps he would have gone to Clint Dunn, Hailey's father, to offer support. After all, it is Clint who has searched for Hailey, not Billie Dunn. Marc is respected in his work and may not have had time to gather information. He seeks to help when kids go missing.

Who is Billie Dunn?

Is she the worried mother of a teen aged runaway as she has portrayed?

Is she the misunderstood mommy on The Nancy Grace Show when Nancy Grace asked her about a New Year's Eve party she held with Shawn, a mere days after Hailey 'went missing'?

Clint Dunn is her estranged husband, separated for about 2 years now, and the father of Hailey. He is now telling his side of the story.

Clint's mother expressed her darkest fear on The Nancy Grace Show, when she said she feared that Shawn had raped and murdered her granddaughter, Hailey. She feared the worst because Hailey had told her she feared Shawn, and how he crept around outside her bedroom door.

But Hailey was tight-lipped with her father, Clint.

If Hailey was so afraid of Shawn, why didn't she tell her own father?

I posed this question to Clint directly, along with many other questions.

Clint had read Statement Analysis and knew that Billie Jean had spoken of his daughter in the past tense. He knew what it meant when Susan Smith spoke in the past tense of her sons, as well as Casey Anthony speaking in past tense regarding Caylee.

"Did you kill Hailey?", I asked him.

"No", said Clint.

Then there was silence.

He answered without another word.

Did he know where she was? He didn't.

Did he believe she was dead?

Clint caught his own references to Hailey in the past tense.

"I'm confused", he said. He is torn, as each day he has searched and searched, yet, he cannot stop his mind from going back to those first days.

He could not understand:

Why didn't Billie search?

Why didn't Shawn search?

Why didn't David search? Why did David, whom he calls his son, sit and play video games, days after Hailey went missing, like nothing was wrong, instead of searching for his sister?

When New Year's Eve came, he saw that Billie had a party, with two cases of beer.

How could she party while his little girl was missing?

Clint didn't have an answer.

He said that the Billie he knew, for many years, could not have harmed his daughter, yet...

he wondered if she was "brainwashed" by Shawn?

What kind of man is Shawn?

This will help us understand what kind of man Shawn Adkins is. Shawn Adkins is a man who puts himself first.

Billie fretted about money always. Clint himself, years ago, had blown some rent money on drugs and it hurt Billie deeply. He knows how she frets over money.

Billie is also quite clever and knows how to manipulate or game the system. She even tricked Clint (and the local school district) into signing some papers that he thought gave him David in adoption, as his son, allowing David to use the name, "Dunn" legally. Clint is proud of David. Billie's papers didn't mean that Clint adopted David. Billie tricked him, and she tricked the school district. Billie is clever, he explained.

While with Shawn, Clint learned that she had a clever way as to how to pay the rent.

Billie thought she'd pay rent and some other bills in a way that had become familiar to her:

She bought cocaine.

She was pretty sure she had been ripped off by the dealer, but had gone home with it, "quartered it" for sales, and was set to make money.

She left it home and went out, but when she returned, she found that Shawn had taken all four quarters and snorted it up his nose; every last bit of it.

Shawn put Shawn's desire to get high over her desire to make money.

This may be an indication as to why Shawn rolled over and gave the police plenty of information for the affidavit. The instability that goes along with addiction is evident.

Billie fumed and broke up with him. It is one thing to threaten Hailey, but quite another to blow her drugs that were meant for sale.

Statement Analysis recently concluded that Billie Dunn and Shawn were still a couple and that they were in regular contact.

How was the analysis? Clint reports that Shawn went to her house to see her a few days ago.

Billie's finance skills only rival her skills as a mother.

Clint said that Billie once took a chemical and burned her own son's back with initials "UFC".

For those of us who don't recognize the letters, (I thought it was USC, as in University of Southern California; perhaps a football reference), it stands for Ultimate Fighting Championship. This may have had to been investigated by child protective services. Clint was going to call CPS when Billie heard of it, so, he said, she called first and reported that Hailey had seen a mushroom at his brother's house. She thought she could be the first to call, to deflect attention away from her.

Billie Dunn scarred by burning her own son's back the words "tap out" with an acid-like chemical after putting in "UFC".

It is not likely that Billie Dunn will be "Mother of the Year" anytime soon. What would the Somer Thompson foundation think of this? Did they consider supporting Clint, who searched, rather than Billie, who didn't?

Clint also reported that Shawn had a serious jealously issue. He was especially incensed when Billie took a new job...

as a stripper.... (continued)
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

Sorry if I caused confusion. I just had my interviews mixed up.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:09 am

Just in case the link above doesn't work. I think I did something wrong. head bang

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

Boston_Lady wrote:Hi.. No the interview wasn't pulled because of LE or inaccuracies. Peter pulled it because Clint Dunn was so upset about Billie and Shawn and it sounded like Billie was holding something over him. But Peter put it back up a week or so later.

It's not the actual interview on the radio. Peter spoke with Clint himself. And, to follow up, Peter reported to the police what Clint told him about the cocaine. So it is not just rumor. txs

thanks for clearing that up for me. I hadnt went back to see if it was back after I initially saw it was gone.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:11 am

OK, so it's not the Bring Them Home interview.

I still don't understand WHY Peter pulled it just because Clint got upset. His daughter is missing. He Should be upset. I would wonder what Peter thinks Billie is holding over Clint.

So, even though Peter put it back up a week or so later, that part is deleted? Am I following? Yet, Peter went to LE with it. So Peter states. It's heresay. Unless I hear Clint uttering those words about Billie, it is heresay.

You all are awesome explaining this and you may not agree with me, but if I don't hear the interview with Clint or see a report by LE or the FBI that Clint alleged to the above, it holds no water.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:14 am

I don't blame you wrapitup. There are so many rumors floating around about this case already it doesn't pay to contribute to them.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:17 am

As I previously posted, I would like to hear from CZ. I am sure she would know if this is true or not.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:20 am

This is the rest of the interview that was left off.

Experts have speculated that Shawn was domestically violent. This new profession could not have gone over well with a violent and jealous man.

Clint said that Billie was, early on, anti drug, in particular, against his use of marijuana, which he says he takes for pain rather than narcotics. Billie did, however, begin to take hydrocodone when they were together, though she had no pain, and likely increased her drug use greatly in the past two years with Shawn, who she has been with far longer than she likes to report. Just one week after kicking Clint out, Hailey told him that Shawn was spending the night there. He said she took it just "to get high" and didn't need it for any injury or painful condition.

"Clint, if Hailey was afraid of Shawn, why wouldn't she tell you?", I asked him.

Clint said that Hailey was likely afraid that he would be arrested for beating Shawn. Shawn is big, over 200lbs, but Clint, only 5'6" is a self-taught martial artist, and Hailey was a well advanced reader, who was someone parentified, in that she worried about Clint, and what he would do to Shawn. She could not bear to think of her dad going to jail over Shawn Adkins.

Hailey preferred to try to handle things on her own. Smart, independent and confident, she thought to keep this from her father.

Clint said he had big plans for Hailey going to college, and that she was tested at a junior college reading level while only in the 5th grade. He said she was a "unique" and "exceptional" girl, a "Daddy's girl" while D. was a "momma's boy" who deeply loves his mother. D. played Varsity football, wide receiver and cornerback, is very smart, and now placed with his uncle, as the State did, as reported, take custody of him. Clint is not his biological father, even though Billie wanted to deceive D. into thinking so. Clint worries that D. has already lost a sister, and cannot bear the thought of losing his mother.

Clint said that several times in the investigation, Billie tried to "throw me under the bus" and was playing games about the missing earring. He said that on Christmas Hailey had come over (he previously said that Billie got Hailey's upper ear lobes pierced and that she took out her earrings because her ears were sore) but on the next day, Hailey did not come over. She had taken them out and lost one of them.

I asked him about the broken window.

He said that it was he who revealed that D. had to break open the window to get in since Shawn had locked him out. He told D., "you must tell the police!" but instead of telling the police, D. told his mother.

D. loves his mother and maybe, fears losing her as well as his sister.

Clint talks often to D. and thinks that D. is college bound and has a bright future. He is not D.'s bio dad, so D. had to be placed with a relative by the State. Clint also is looking for a place of his own, and is currently staying with family.

Shortly after Hailey went missing, we heard that Clint and his girlfriend moved out of town. Clint didn't mind any tough questions and I asked him about this as well:

Where did he disappear to, moving so quickly after Hailey went missing?

Clint said he was arrested for possession of a small "bud" of marijuana. This may have been something that Billie could use to "throw under the bus" but he would rather be open about it.

I asked him about his criminal record and he said that he has gotten in trouble for marijuana, which, he believes, is a natural plant to use, better than synthetic pain killers which he had taken in the past, to help for pain relief and would eventually like to move to a State where it can be used legally. He said that he was arrested when he was 17 (theft) but hasn't gotten into trouble since. He said he is open about his beliefs that marijuana is better for pain relief than prescription medication.

I asked him about the police, in particular, since Billie has so heavily criticized them, and he said that he was frustrated, but has also thought things through. He had people say to him that they had real information for the police, but the police don't bother calling back. He said he also realized that the police, like others, probably know what happened to his little girl and aren't interested in nonsense.

He said that he has trouble sleeping and his eyes hurt from such deep fatigue.

We talked about various theories and Clint has thought through several including that Shawn may have gotten violent, or that they may have drugged Hailey, or, he said, "Hailey may have gotten into Billie's hydros" (hydrocodone; vicodin).

We did talk about his own mother's theory, which was not easy to talk about. He said "anything's possible" and that he has cooperated with the police from the beginning, but they haven't given him theories to go on. He said it is tough living every day, going back and forth, and that he is trying to think how to live for the rest of his family now.

It is tough.

He said that he and Naomi and their newborn, C., searched on foot everywhere until his father gave him a car, which allowed him to cover more ground. He continues to search.

He wonders why a grant was given to Billie, who did not search.

Every day, he said, every day is a new theory thrown out at him, and he has become confused and distressed. He has some people telling him that she will be found alive, but then he has read the analysis here, and Billie and Shawn's behavior tell him that what he has read is true. As each day has passed, it has gotten worse and he has now become somewhat numb, and, perhaps, accepting of the worst.

Clint said that he has grown closer to God in all of this. He said that he can't do anything about Billie and Shawn, but that there will be justice, some day, and they will get what's coming. He doesn't fear being accused in Hailey's disappearance and anything he can remember, he will tell the police. He thinks of nothing else, though he knows he has to be a father to C. and a husband to Naomi, to whom he is engaged to be married.

He said that in his relationship with Billie, he learned to hold his tongue but that this was tested since Hailey went missing.

He said he was angry when he realized, right after Billie reported Hailey missing, that day after day, Billie would not search. She did not mourn, she did not act upset, but most of all, she would not search.

She would sit on her couch, enjoying television shows, as if nothing was wrong. Day after day he would frantically search, everywhere he could think of, but Billie would just sit home, watch TV, play video games, as if nothing was wrong.

He was first puzzled, but then angered.

He heard the past tense language.

Though she would not hurt Hailey directly, he said, she could be influenced so much by Shawn that she helped cover it up with him.

He loves Naomi and was angered on the first appearance of The Nancy Grace Show when a friend of Billie Jean's mother accused Naomi of trying to "cash in on Billie's name."

Billie's name? He didn't know what that "even meant" and was terribly nervous on camera. Why did they say "Billie's name"?

It was always about Billie and her appearance and now she won't have to strip and won't have to sell cocaine...

she can live off donations to find Hailey; that is, as long as Hailey is missing.

Hailey, whom had wanted big name college for her future. A 13 year old who loved martial arts and was an advanced reader, but who was with a mother who could burn a home-made tattoo into a 14 year old's back, just to be 'cool'; so terribly immature, that she has put her 25 year old boyfriend ahead of her own daughter.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:33 am

Oh, brother!!! First of all, thanks to you all for getting these "articles" together for me. I think that Peter Hyatt ought to work for either The Globe or The National Enquirer. I call this a "rag". Pure sensationalism. I am not saying that it isn't true. I don't know if it is or not because I don't hear Clint speaking these words. I am reading it 3rd person.

And yes, I would really like CZ's take on this. I can guarantee you she will deny it. She is Billie's friend. I am definitely not saying she is lying. I personally find her posts to be quite informative and very, very sincere.

I think we all need to do a lot of reading between the lines here. I would love to see a police report. Or see that yes...Hyatt went to the police with this tale of woes and filed a report. Anyone can file a report. That doesn't make it true.

One more thing. David is a kid. If he was playing video games instead of looking for his sister I would imagine that was His way of numbing the pain. And, I doubt that Shawn, the suspect (as we have discussed some pages back) should be out there searching for Hailey. And Billie? As a mother and grandmother, I am not certain I could do that. I say I am not certain because I am not in that position. None of us know what we would do if that happened to us.

I personally think that BD & SA know a lot more than they are saying. So, please don't think I am defending them..I am simply saying that I need VIABLE resources and Peter Hyatt is NOT Viable in my book. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:39 am

^^I agree
There is so much deception going on in this case its hard to know what or who to believe. Poor Hailey lived with this on a daily basis. I hope david is getting help from someone outside this circle. I worry about him!
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 am

Sly, you probably worry about him more than his own mother does. MOO!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:44 am

pepperann wrote:I don't blame you wrapitup. There are so many rumors floating around about this case already it doesn't pay to contribute to them.

Amen.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:24 pm

So... to try to clarify more . Peter did this interview with Clint and then Clint was going to appear on his Radio Show. But Clint had a really bad week - according to Peter - and was upset. Not necessarily about the interview. So Peter, in being a sensitive human being, took it down to give Clint some space. I hope that helps explain it.

Can I ask what the difference is with a news interview and quotes, than Peter Hyatt's interview and quotes? Not sure why it's different?

And lastly, Billie Dunn was on the Bring Them Home Blog Radio show where she was asked about the UFC and Tap Out tattoo that Clint told Peter she had done on David's back. She said she "ummm" didn't but that David and David's friend had done it to themselves. (I was listening to the interview last Monday) And Billie went on to say that SHE brought home Silvadene sticks and pins in her pocket and the boys took them and did their own tattoos.

Ok, first, why would a SECRETARY bring these items home? They are hospital property and no one would bring them home, nevermind a secretary. How did she have access to them? And next, she let her son and his friend just take them and do what they wanted???

I don't believe her. I believe Clint's statement.

Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

IIRC, thought Pete took it down because Clint was told "to play nice or they'd embarass him", and Clint thought if he pacfied Billie, she'd tell him where Hailey was, but Peter found out Billie had already heard and read about the interview he put it back up and called LE to tell them about the cocaine issue. Not saying it's true, but I did also hear this from a local in the very beginning (the stripping) at the Jaguar club in Odessa or Abilene, can't remember which at the time. Also heard alot from locals that saddened me as to why the refused to search
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by pepperann Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:45 pm

Thanks bringthemhome. I too had previously read somewhere about Billie stripping so I believe this little rumor might indeed be true but there's no way of knowing for certain because of all the misinformation in this case.

pepperann

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:04 pm

pepperann wrote:Thanks bringthemhome. I too had previously read somewhere about Billie stripping so I believe this little rumor might indeed be true but there's no way of knowing for certain because of all the misinformation in this case.

I tned to believe it for more than one reason, kinda weird to explain one of them but I will try. Look how thin and petite she is, she looks to be about my size (genetics and stress for me) and generally very thin ppl don' have any "girls" IYKWIM affraid I didn't even after my daughter was born and I was nursing, NOTHING ...........so, I decided to go get some "girls" just because I made a bit of money in stocks and thought it would be interesting to see what it was like to have some after 26 yrs.......long story short, mine when not in a fancy dress look pretty much like hers and I just can't see where she'd have the kind of extra cash that buying a set requires, but if you needed them for your job.....well, then you'd have a reason to buy them or sometimes they let you charge them beieve it of not. Anyway, prolly sounds ridiculos but to someone as stick thin as she is and my entire family is the same build, well not ONE of us had any in that dept. peace
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:08 pm

Even if she was stripping doesn't mean she killed her daughter. I understand the need to portray BD as a lousy mom but there are some moms that strip for the money only..that are not hooked on drugs and don't bring men home. Not saying she stripped or was a bad mom or did drugs. Just putting it out there. Food for thought.

Maybe I need more sleep. I am confused. I will readily admit that. Who is they? "Billie told Clint to play nice or they would embarass him."They"? Billie and Sean? What a bunch of morons. Embarass him about what? This is really pathetic. My God, I thought Misty Croslin was immature. And, I agree, a secretary doesn't walk around with silvadene sticks.

Why wouldn't locals search? I would love to know the answer to that.

The difference is that if the quotes come from a reliable news source, The Associated Press, CNN, etc., I find it to be credible unless they retract their statement.

Thanks for all this great information. It's like many of us have said..we don't know what to believe with all the rumor's flying..but Jeanne brought up an excellent point that CZ could sit BD down and tell her to go get herself poly'd again to clear her name. One thing I will say, BD hasn't lawyered up - Yet.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:12 pm

bringthemhome, LMAO at your last post!!!! How are "the girls"? :cheering: pole dancer
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:15 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

One thing I will say, BD hasn't lawyered up - Yet.

I am sure Shawn's Attorney is giving her advice.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Are you seriously sure or were you being sarcastic? I never know with you since you are local.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Sarcastic at first, then serious after I thought about it.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:46 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Even if she was stripping doesn't mean she killed her daughter. I understand the need to portray BD as a lousy mom but there are some moms that strip for the money only..that are not hooked on drugs and don't bring men home. Not saying she stripped or was a bad mom or did drugs. Just putting it out there. Food for thought.

Maybe I need more sleep. I am confused. I will readily admit that. Who is they? "Billie told Clint to play nice or they would embarass him."They"? Billie and Sean? What a bunch of morons. Embarass him about what? This is really pathetic. My God, I thought Misty Croslin was immature. And, I agree, a secretary doesn't walk around with silvadene sticks.

Why wouldn't locals search? I would love to know the answer to that.

The difference is that if the quotes come from a reliable news source, The Associated Press, CNN, etc., I find it to be credible unless they retract their statement.

Thanks for all this great information. It's like many of us have said..we don't know what to believe with all the rumor's flying..but Jeanne brought up an excellent point that CZ could sit BD down and tell her to go get herself poly'd again to clear her name. One thing I will say, BD hasn't lawyered up - Yet.

No it doesn't and I lean towards a coverup after the fact on her part......but there are days I see her as the master manipulator rather than Shawn, I think he's the weak link and if squeezed enough might roll (could be wrong, wouldn't be a first). I do know there are strippers that do it out of dire necessity, to feed their kids etc but I do think that is the extreme exception to the rule. The immaturity is so like th Cummings and I feel like BD could hold the pot issue and who knows what over Clint as she has nothing left to lose a far as custody he does. I think he is easily fooled and gullible, also a pot head but generally from my experience with pot heads they aren't violent, usually mellow and hungry (I have one as a brother....very motivation too) vs a coke head who can be violent and extremely strong. Never known a meth head, just witnessed ppl on coke as in my line of work in the late 80s and very ealry 90s it was sadly NORMAL frying pan

WRT the locals searching, well it's too sad and cold to put even on here rather than a PM.......if gneed is local, and I mean local as to Colorado City and those that live there , not many will search yet ppl will come from Snyder, Lubbock and outlying areas to search-so maybe gneed can post if she has heard anything.
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by bringthemhome Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Wrapitup wrote:bringthemhome, LMAO at your last post!!!! How are "the girls"? :cheering: pole dancer

flower3 They are good LOL! Haven't had but about 3 tickets in my life and been pulled a crap load so in that way, well were worth it and what I saved in tickets and higher insurance paid for them more than twice over in 17 yrs, but what I meant wrt Billie is , where would she get the money? Granted they may be real, but as a general rule ppl under 105 don't have ta-ta's.........just doesn't work that way. Even 17 yrs ago they were 5,000.00 a set, so who knows, I may be bat chit crazier than norm but just something I noticed as a fellow "small (oo) gal myself at one time :celebration:
bringthemhome
bringthemhome

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:11 pm

Snipped post of gnreed
It was during these conversations the past employment and drug issues came up. I didn't want to bring it up but when BD goes on NG and says drugs have never been a part of her life, I simply don't believe her. I don't believe SA has never brought drugs into that home. Even if she didn't use drugs, SA in her life made drugs a part of her life as well.
This absolutely tears me apart inside.. I cannot bear to even think of this young girl after having arrived back to the school with the band and it being after midnite..that she all alone began to walk to her home alone..after mid nite..unaccompanied..carrying all of her belongings{most likely her instrument as well}:(

Besides the point that in 2010 this is just absolutely unacceptable{and even back in earlier days such as the 70-80's I still think this would be looked upon as odd for a 12-13yr old girl to be walking home all alone..carrying her things as well as a band instrument..at a late hour such as after mid nite..KWIM?}..but besides the whole EXTREME DANGER{and I don't give a damn if it's actually Mayberry USA..in the year 2010 even Mayberry would be crawling with SEXUAL PREDATORS!}..But as I said besides the danger part my heart hurts for the embarrasment that Hailey would have felt being THE ONLY CHILD LEFT WITHOUT A PARENT/FAM MEMBER/FRIEND THERE TO PICK HER UP{OR HAVE A RIDE PRE-ARRANGED THRU ANOTHER PARENT)..AND HAVING TO START OUT ON THAT WALK HOME IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE FRIENDS AND PARENTS AS THEY WERE LEAVING THE SCHOOL.. THAT WOULD EMBARRASS ANYONE! A GROWN ADULT WOULD BE MORTIFIED FROM EMBARRASSMENT !..Let alone a young girl at an awkward and difficult age already..unsure of who she is{and thats any girl at this age even from the best of homes}..for a girl from a home with the troubles/turmoil/abuses that it seems that Hailey was in the midst of I can only imagine how EXTREMELY unsure she was about EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT HERSELF AND THE SITUATION IN WHICH SHE LIVED!!

Its that embarrassment and dread that a little girl would feel having to set out on this walk home in front of everyone THAT HURTS ME THE MOST! And it certainly seems as tho this was the Standard Operating Procedure for how things were handled..so you know most likely she would in her mind be dreading this horribly in hours and possibly even days leading up to her ever arriving back at the school from the band trip..because she knew how things would go and she knew that once again there she'd be the only one setting out all alone to walk home from the school at such a late night hour.. It hurts my heart:(

NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by NosyNeighbor Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:29 pm

I want to share something I came upon and read in the wee early morning hours that after having read and then reflected upon I feel could be a close description.. My personal opinions have not been as positive as what this persons are about Billie in the earlier years..but as I always say I never claim to KNOW IT ALL..OR THAT MY VIEW/OPINION IS ALWAYS 100% ACCURATE..so knowing that I always attempt to keep my mind open to receive and process new info as we learn it or even old info viewed at another/different angle than how I am looking at it..or how I have perceived a certain situation to be..

So I wanted to share it with you all to see what you guys thoughts..views..opinions are about this particular view..

Have a read for yourselves{I want to emphasize that these are NOT MY PERSONAL WORDS OR THOUGHTS..but rather a differing view from mine and am always willing to look at things from every angle possible}..
CD comes across as an addict and yes, he may have spent years trying to pacify BD, but what stoners really are doing is trying to pacify ANYONE so they can stay high. Work just enough . . . parent just enough . . . husband just enough . . . provide just enough . . . inquire about your missing daughter just enough . . . search just enough . . . with the #1 goal of ALL things is to resume getting AND STAYING high.

LE obviously doesn't need anything else from CD at this point and pegged these things about him early on in the investigation.

I think BD was the "grown up" in her marriage to CD, which is why she remembered somewhat fondly "staying home" with Hailey as a baby and then skipped to adolescence. Wouldn't those middle years be when BD studied/worked to become an LPN? 5-6 years of long hours and shouldering all the responsibility, and I think CD recognized that and just handed over the house out of guilt when they split. I think BD WAS a role model for Hailey during those years and that time was probably the foundation for how "good" Hailey turned out to be.

The problems started, of course, when BD obviously wanted to join the party everyone else seemed to be on, and spent the last 3 years trying to make up for lost party time and youth.
NosyNeighbor
NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:29 pm

Strange we haven't heard from CZ since I kind of challenged her to have Billie and Shawn talk to Mark Klass, get his advice, and have a fresh poly done so that this case could move forward.

I had to chuckle this afternoon when thinking of Hillarys book "It Takes A Village". I am pretty sure this is not the village she was referring too.

There are soooo many rumors floating around the net. I think a lot of them come from no new information. The bloggers are restless.

gnreed I don't see BD with an attorney either. I doubt she is talking to SA's attorney. Attorneys only give advice for money. No money..no advice.

It calls to mind Casey Anthony. She never hired an attorney til they put her in the clink and she "luckily" got Jose. crazy 1

Casey always thought she was too smart to have to hire an attorney. In her narcissistic mind she was smarter than the world. To this day she thinks she is deserving of all the money being spent on this trial and wonders why more isn't being spent.

Back to Billie. I see soooo much of Casey in her. In her actions after Hailey went missing and her "taking charge and explaining" her timeline.

She thinks she is too smart for everybody. So did Casey and so did Misty and Ron.

Justice will prevail. We just have to have patience. I have said from the beginning, it is my opinion, that if they don't find Hailey the drugs will do them in and they will be arrested and serve time to give LE plenty of time to look for Hailey.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:43 pm

NN my heard goes out to Hailey every single day and with every single thing I hear about her life.

You see I lived that life. Not the drugs and not the live in bf but the life of a mother that didn't know how to mother.

I will tell you this. Kids cope. They learn how to make excuses they learn how to make their world better to their friends. They reveal some of their life to best friends but not always.

I remember one Christmas when I was about 15. By then we had added a stepfather who was a drunk and an abuser and a half brother and half sister to the mix.

That Christmas I got a pair of panty hose for my gift..thats it.

When I talked to my best friend. The adored daughter of two loving parents and she told me of her lavish gifts I made up the gifts I had received. I told mostly of things I knew she would never see.

When nobody attended my games and concerts I told how ill my family was and how concerned for their health I was.

Young girls in those situations become very good at keeping up appearances to their peers.

So yes I think I understand Hailey. I was Hailey.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm

It does sound as if Hailey had little or no supervision. The friend's (MB) mom mentioned also that MB had stayed overnight with Hailey once and when she found out they were walking all over town half the night, she never let her daughter go back there.
It's actually amazing to me that Hailey wasn't taken a lot sooner left on her own as much as she was.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:56 pm

samgoodwin wrote:It does sound as if Hailey had little or no supervision. The friend's (MB) mom mentioned also that MB had stayed overnight with Hailey once and when she found out they were walking all over town half the night, she never let her daughter go back there.
It's actually amazing to me that Hailey wasn't taken a lot sooner left on her own as much as she was.

Have you ever heard the term "street wise". Some kids have it and some don't. I believe that Hailey was street wise.

I think what did her in was the evil her mother allowed into their home.

MOO
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:01 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:It does sound as if Hailey had little or no supervision. The friend's (MB) mom mentioned also that MB had stayed overnight with Hailey once and when she found out they were walking all over town half the night, she never let her daughter go back there.

Have you ever heard the term "street wise". Some kids have it and some don't. I believe that Hailey was street wise.

I think what did her in was the evil her mother allowed into their home.

Oh, I totally agree, Jeanne! Nothing like bringing the danger right into your own home. And then being so in "love" (or lust) that you are totally blind to it.

MOO
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Sam are you quoting Jeanne for a reason? Usually when we quote here on VH we make a post about why the post is being quoted. Sometime it is answered with an emoticon.
I agree cool wink
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:38 pm

I grew up with alcoholic parents and had pretty much free rein. I grew up in a different time and age though. I guess my screwed up childhood took its toll on my life life when I gave birth at 15. So in some ways I understand what Haileys life was like.

I think I could even understand Billie standing by her man to a point but that point has long passed.I can understand her doubt in the beginning but after all this time and him still being the prime subject I would hope I would come to realize hes the guilty party. im my opinion she is either so strung out she cant think straight or isnt smart enough to get out of the denial stage. I agree wih the thought that she is being catered to, to the point of unhealthiness. If she really is that nieve this is gonna slap her in the face like a ton of bricks. I think I would want my friends to point it out to me instead of inabling my blindness.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next