Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

+24
Sherlib
pepperann
samgoodwin
sdillard
dreitan
dlammo
Boston_Lady
pheobe
redcattex
bringthemhome
lisette
pepperacho
janie
Slys Hunny
artgal16
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
charminglane
czgtz
raine1953
Nama
jeanne1807
gnreed
Wrapitup
28 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by NosyNeighbor Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:28 pm

[quote="gnreed"]
NosyNeighbor wrote:
gnreed wrote:Nope I've not seen or read any posts from her on any of the places that she has regularly been posting since the first of January.. I too would love to ask her insight on a couple of things..I would understand however if she is plum just wore down and exhausted from being Billie's mouthpiece via the internet..
I certainly hope that Billie realizes and appreciates what a damn good friend that she has in cz.. I for one have been amazed at this woman's loyalty and apparent deep care for Billie that she has proven thru and thru these past 6weeks or so..

CZ does appear to be a good friend. However, I am not sold on everything she says and claims. As I have been told, nothing can be verified and is just hearsay.
I agree

NosyNeighbor

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 18 Empty Re: #2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Affidavits in the case of a missing 13-year-old Texas girl indicate her mother and live-in boyfriend failed polygraph exams on her whereabouts and they had a New Year's Eve party a few days after she disappeared.
But Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Dunn, told HLN's "Nancy Grace" on Wednesday that the party was a family gathering and that alcohol was not served.
"We were pretty upset," about Hailey, Dunn said.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:09 pm

[quote="gnreed"]
NosyNeighbor wrote:
gnreed wrote:Nope I've not seen or read any posts from her on any of the places that she has regularly been posting since the first of January.. I too would love to ask her insight on a couple of things..I would understand however if she is plum just wore down and exhausted from being Billie's mouthpiece via the internet..
I certainly hope that Billie realizes and appreciates what a damn good friend that she has in cz.. I for one have been amazed at this woman's loyalty and apparent deep care for Billie that she has proven thru and thru these past 6weeks or so..

CZ does appear to be a good friend. However, I am not sold on everything she says and claims. As I have been told, nothing can be verified and is just hearsay.

I agree
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Initially I thought the New Year's Eve party could be a matter of interpretation. Maybe family really did just come over and a couple of Shawn's friends came by for support and brought some food. But, after Billie was interviewed by Nancy Grace on 1/12 about it, I think there was a party. In under a minute, Billie says there was no alcohol served --> Shawn had some drinks --> Shawn had a beer. There should only be one version if she's telling the truth. JMO.

Nancy Grace transcript 1/12 (bbm)

GRACE: ... New Year`s Eve night. What were you guys doing in the home that night?

BILLIE DUNN: We were visiting. We were talking about Hailey. We were pretty upset.

GRACE: Did you have out food for them? Was anybody having drinks?

BILLIE DUNN: I know that there was a lot of food out, and I think Shawn had some drinks. Nobody else. Nobody was worried about having a New Year`s Eve party.

GRACE: Did you have the TV on?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Were you watching the ball drop?

BILLIE DUNN: We were just watching news.

GRACE: Are you sure?

GRACE: So you`re telling me that you have people over, you had food out, alcohol was being served, but it was not a party.

BILLIE DUNN: There was no party, and we weren`t serving alcohol. I think Shawn had a beer.

GRACE: So it was just him.

BILLIE DUNN: Nobody was trying to have a party. that was -- right. That was on nobody`s mind.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Yet Clint saw 2 cases of beer go in to that house.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:07 pm

10 pm in Texas. Wonder what's up tonight.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:22 pm

Any local down there know if any of the proceeds from the sale of Hailey products go to search efforts?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 18 Empty Hailey Dunn Searchers Gearing Up For Big Weekend

Post by Nama Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Donations have been pouring into the Hailey Dunn search headquarters in Colorado City. Volunteers are going to need all the snacks and water they can get during this weekends massive search. But there's one person who won't be there Hailey's dad Clint Dunn is sitting in the Scurry County jail for a probation violation.
"You can't kick a man when he's already down," Clint's girlfriend Naomi Stewart said. She thinks Clint should be free to help the search he's been a large part of.
"I think he shouldn't be locked up right now," Stewart and Hailey's step brother hung dozens of balloons on a bridge in Colorado City today creating a memorial inside the city limits. Volunteers calling themselves Hailey's Angels are pulling together with the professional searchers from Klaaskids and The Laura Recovery Center for the upcoming search.
Clint Dunn is in the Scurry County Jail tonight on a charge that happened before Hailey went missing. Sheriff Darren Jackson says he's scheduled to go free February 21st.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:03 pm

charminglane wrote:10 pm in Texas. Wonder what's up tonight.

I am thinking the searchers must be pulling in to that campground that is being donated to them for the weekend search. I am sure there is a lot of talk around the campfire.

I wish somebody local involved in the search could let us know how all of that is going.

I know there is a candlelight service for Hailey planned and also a dinner at one of the halls in town on Saturday night for all those searching.

I truly wish somebody in Haileys family could step up to the plate and welcome searchers and do some of the things needed to bring all of this together. Nobody seems to have assumed that position as of now.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:08 pm

charminglane wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any local down there know if any of the proceeds from the sale of Hailey products go to search efforts?

Wow, I sure would hope proceeds would go toward searches and not into Billie's pocket.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:10 pm

I posted a comment on the site. If I don't get a response I will boycott zazzle. I used to buy from them quite often.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:20 pm

A bit of local flavor. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Christy Harris Dorr On my way back home this evening, I drove down Chestnut Street in CC. It was between 5:30/6:00. I was surprised that a half of a block down from HD's home, there is a housing area that had the feel and appearance of an "inner city" neighbor. At least 15 or more children were outside playing and running up and down t...he street. There were adults outside in the yards and street, talking to people in cars....LOTS of activity for one street in such a small town. School was out of session and I would bet many of those kids and adults were outside when Hailey supposedly left her house walking. The fact that such a busy neighborhood exist there and no one saw her speaks volumes to me after driving the street.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:25 pm

A little more of what the locals are saying on Facebook for those of you not signed up. Dessie is BD's cousin..I think. I get them mixed up. Either Dessie or her mother supposidly talked to OK magazine.

Dessie Gaddis This page sucks!!!!! Everyone can talk shit about billie jean but as soon as something is said about clint that u dnt like u ban them!!!! Doesn't seem right to me!!!! This is supposed to be OPEN discussion.... Sounds more like a bash billie page to me... Just my opinion... This post has nothing bad about clint in it but let's see how fast I get banned...

23 minutes ago · View Feedback (14)Hide Feedback (14)

Timber Falls I just criticized NS, did you miss it?
21 minutes ago.

Timber Falls and.. IMO, CD has been a lazy pot head that needs to grow up. Better?

.Dessie Gaddis Not yet. Keep going Timber
18 minutes ago.

Timber Falls another opinion I have.. the "little friend's mom".. I might have picked another house for my 13 year old to spend the night, if the rap sheet floating out there is true. Is it?

15 minutes ago.Tracy Lynn In my opinion Billie Jean deserves some bashing her daughter is missing she hasn't searched one freaking day! Clint has searched maybe he isn't better but by God he is concerned enough to go out searching! Billie Jean has taken back the # 1 suspect in her daughters disappearance! What's up with that? Why are ya'll so against Clint? Cause he went on air and called Billie and Shawn out? Seriously why come on this damn page saying u HATE it? If u do why are u posting here!?

.Timber Falls and.. how many kids does NS have 5? Not sure how bright that is when you have no income.
14 minutes ago
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:26 pm

Any profit from the zazzle site will go to the organized search effort. A local set it up.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 18 Empty Hailey Dunn's father jailed on charges unrelated to her disappearance

Post by Nama Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 pm

#2 - Hailey Dunn Missing from Colorado City, TX/ Hailey's disappearance now a criminal matter/ Shawn Adkins primary suspect/ Billie Dunn: Unnamed Person Could Have Information - Page 18 Story-3

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 am

czgtz wrote:Any profit from the zazzle site will go to the organized search effort. A local set it up.

But this is as much "hearsay" as what gnreed or other locals post without links, correct?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by czgtz Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:19 am

Sam, I dont have a link.... redcattex, who is a member here, set it up. I guess you can ask her directly since I have no way to prove it.

czgtz

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:25 am

czgtz wrote:Sam, I dont have a link.... redcattex, who is a member here, set it up. I guess you can ask her directly since I have no way to prove it.

Thanks, cz, I guess my point was, anything from locals we are just taking on faith. That would include redcat. I know nothing about that website, but it appeared that people had asked her there in comments and received no response.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 am

Some new video of Billie with pictures of Hailey as a child. It sounds as if someone has advised Billie to stop speaking of Hailey in the past tense. Seems like too little too late though, IMO.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:03 am

czgtz wrote:Any profit from the zazzle site will go to the organized search effort. A local set it up.

Thank you cz, I do appreciate your answer.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:38 am

samgoodwin wrote:
charminglane wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wow, I sure would hope proceeds would go toward searches and not into Billie's pocket.
You mean like the Cumming case? They were all living on a lot of the money donated. Does not seem morally right. Hopefully someone is making sure the donations go to the search.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by sweets Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 am

gnreed wrote:
jeanne1807 wrote:sdillard I believe it was Billie's aunt and uncle and their grandchild that was at Billie's house New Years Eve. When they left there they went and stayed with Billies brother I am guessing for the night.

Then I read people were in and out so who knows. Gnreed and I can't even come to an agreement if it was or was not a party. A draw there between us.

It appears as though I love to argue over the New Years Eve party or get together. However, I do believe it is important.
BD said it was relatives and she didn't realize it was New Years EVE.
SA said they just had a few friends over for drinks.
Not sure what the truth is, but, I believe it will be brought up in court if either or both are ever arrested and charged in this case.
The couch issue as well. A get together on NYE and new furniture (new to her) just a few days after her child goes missing.
Very strange to me.
Just my own opinion.

and the following;

Initially I thought the New Year's Eve party could be a matter of interpretation. Maybe family really did just come over and a couple of Shawn's friends came by for support and brought some food. But, after Billie was interviewed by Nancy Grace on 1/12 about it, I think there was a party. In under a minute, Billie says there was no alcohol served --> Shawn had some drinks --> Shawn had a beer. There should only be one version if she's telling the truth. JMO.

Nancy Grace transcript 1/12 (bbm)

GRACE: ... New Year`s Eve night. What were you guys doing in the home that night?

BILLIE DUNN: We were visiting. We were talking about Hailey. We were pretty upset.

GRACE: Did you have out food for them? Was anybody having drinks?

BILLIE DUNN: I know that there was a lot of food out, and I think Shawn had some drinks. Nobody else. Nobody was worried about having a New Year`s Eve party.

GRACE: Did you have the TV on?

GRACE: Were you watching the ball drop?

BILLIE DUNN: We were just watching news.

GRACE: Are you sure?

GRACE: So you`re telling me that you have people over, you had food out, alcohol was being served, but it was not a party.

BILLIE DUNN: There was no party, and we weren`t serving alcohol. I think Shawn had a beer.

GRACE: So it was just him.

BILLIE DUNN: Nobody was trying to have a party. that was -- right. That was on nobody`s mind.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Everyone,

I am new here and trying to figure out how to double quote posts.I hope I have done this right.
1st let me say I think I have fallen in love with this forum. You guys are great on here and thus far everyone has been super nice and accomadating to all views. This I have not seen a lot of on the other sites I frequent and I just wanted to say "Thank You All" for that.

I do want to make a comment about the ? New Years Eve party and when some have said that BD said she did not even know it was NY's in response to a ? asked by NG. IMO NG (as she is infamous for doing,imo) cut BD off before she completely answered the question about a NY party and asked another ? which imo threw BD off. I think BD was understandabley (sp) nervous and maybe intimadated just by being on TV and was really trying to answer all the questions accurately but like I said she could not get a complete answer out to 1 question before she was asked another one.

Anyway, what I got from BD's answers was that she was not even thinking about it being New Years Eve much less having a party. My interpertation of her answer was yes it was NY but she was concerned, worried, and thinking about HD and her being missing and not about a party or any sort of celebration. When asked if there was food there she said yes. When asked if there was any drinking she said she thought SA may have had a beer and later said he may have had a few drinks when questioned further. But she did not say they were" serving" drinks and food as NG stated after she answered and NG went further to say ;if there was food out and drinks availble then it was a party. That was NG's add on attachment.

Anyway, where I am from (eastern south) it is normal for ppl to bring food and drinks when there is a tragedy, sickness, death, ect in a family.This is the neighborly and christian=like thing to do for others going through something like this. Normally here the churches get together and provide this during a person/family's time of need. And here it is not unusual to have alcohol available if one should want or need that type of drink. But there have been several posters on other boards that have condemned BD for this and it is MOO that is not the case. Like I said we even do this for a death in the family and invite everyone back to the house after the funeral to eat and drink so I guess it would look like a party around here at those times if it were not for the flower wreaths that are placed on the front door if ppl did not know otherwise.

Anyway, this is all JMO and TY for allowing me to post here with all of you.

sweets

sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:10 am

Hi Sweets, welcome to VH. NG never let's anyone finish their sentences it seems like. She does not even listen. Jean, the lawyer with all of the info, can say something, seconds later NG will ask a ? about something just said.
She is too busy thinking what she is going to say next.
Okay, was it a party or not? BD stated that she was not aware that it was New Years Eve.
I agree about the food. Around here, Eastern/South also, there is always tons of food around from friends and family. Someone has to eat it, no sense letting it all go to waste. IMO, food was not served, it was just out to be eaten.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:11 am

samgoodwin wrote:Some new video of Billie with pictures of Hailey as a child. It sounds as if someone has advised Billie to stop speaking of Hailey in the past tense. Seems like too little too late though, IMO.

Thanks for posting this sam! Jeanne also posted the same link upthread, and I enjoyed watching the videos (there are two on there). Hailey looks like she was a happy, well-cared for child, and I have to say that Billie appears to enjoy being a mom! I'm sure she was far from perfect, but she did seem to love her kids (at least from the video).

I don't really know what to believe about all those involved in Hailey's life, but I still am convinced that SA was involved in her disappearance!! thinking

Welcome, sweets! Thanks for your post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by sweets Fri Feb 18, 2011 3:05 am

CritterFan1 wrote:Hi Sweets, welcome to VH. NG never let's anyone finish their sentences it seems like. She does not even listen. Jean, the lawyer with all of the info, can say something, seconds later NG will ask a ? about something just said.
She is too busy thinking what she is going to say next.
Okay, was it a party or not? BD stated that she was not aware that it was New Years Eve.
I agree about the food. Around here, Eastern/South also, there is always tons of food around from friends and family. Someone has to eat it, no sense letting it all go to waste. IMO, food was not served, it was just out to be eaten.

TY all for the nice welcome. IMO I do not think it was a party. I believe that family and maybe some friends were over there that night but I think it was more to try to reassure and comfort BD. Shawn may have had a couple of buddies to stop by as well just to say something like :How u guys doing. Do u need anything, ect and they may have had a beer/drink but I really do not believe they were serving drinks nor was there a party atmosphere at all. NO Party IMHO. I do think SA is the one that needs to looked at.I don't believe BD or CD had anything to do w/ HD disappearing/ abducted. It is also my understanding that the apartments/homes behind BD's home could be compared to something along the line of a housing project for low income or indigent ppl and may need to see who all lives there and who may have been visiting for the holidays.

I really think the answers are going to come from HER friends. Some one her age or friends that she hung around with knows something. She talk to somebodyin her group of friends/aquantices IMO.

Time for bed. Have to be up in couple of hours. Night all.

jmo
sweets

sweets

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:14 am

We don't know if it was a party or not. I do believe LE knows.
I would love to see the report by the officer. Did he report loud music? How many cars were there? Did he run vehicle registrations? Did he make contact (question for BD about Hailey) and see if there were people drinking and having a good time? Did he notice the behaviors of SA and BD?
We don't know. But if LE did these things, these will be admissable in court.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 am

Thanks for the information on where the profits are going on the Hailey Angles merchandise. I hope it is true that the profits are going to the search efforts. We have reasons to be suspicious of effort to raise money thanks to the Cassey Anthony and the Cummings clan. Now we always question where is the money going. It is true that in our culture when there is a tragedy in a family people will bring food and stay to comfort the family. I don't believe they had a party. I think it is just like Billie said. A get together does not constitute a party.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:23 am

If Shawn wanted to have people over, she would have let him.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 am

Unless you are advertising that proceeds from Hailey merchandise are going to the search--I am not buying it. If you are too busy raking in profits to answer the comments--I'm not buying it.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:52 am

charminglane wrote:Yet Clint saw 2 cases of beer go in to that house.
Charm, can you please direct me to Clint's statement? I had not heard that before. Thanks!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:11 am

One of the reasons BD catches alot of heat is her inability to answer the simplest of questions. When asked if there was alcohol at the get together on NYE, just say YES. Shawn was drinking beer. There was beer there. Instead, she says, "Shawn may have had a beer."

It's her comments that make me lean toward maybe she is hiding something.

Throw in the fact that she changes furniture (couch) only a few days after Hailey goes missing.
I bring this up again as I know in crime scene training one of the main things investigators focus on is if there are any changes in the residence. Such as moved furniture, items taken from the residence, carpet removal etc.
I am sure this has been answered, but I will ask anyway.
Is the brother she received the couch from the brother that also failed the polygraph?

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:14 am

charminglane wrote:Unless you are advertising that proceeds from Hailey merchandise are going to the search--I am not buying it. If you are too busy raking in profits to answer the comments--I'm not buying it.
I agree There should have been a misnomer statement right off the bat that the profits would go for the Hailey Dunn search efforts. And, I note that on 2/5, the question was initially asked w/no response from RedCatX, who is a member here but has Never posted. I completely agree w/Charm. Just how long does it take to answer a question from 2/5 and it's now 2 weeks later? And, yes..as LM said, we that have been blogging since Casey was arrested do "squirm" when we see someone selling t-shirts and pins when a child is missing. Remember all the hoopla surrounding that building set up for HaLeigh Cummings in Satsuma. The funds were not going where they should be.

I personally do not believe they were having a "new years eve" party. I am sure by now, if the police were called or there was loud music coming from BD's home, with all the neighbors around..we would have heard about it. I happen to agree with "sweets" and I want to Welcome you to VH. Of course, when a child is missing, people will bring food and drink over. That is usually the norm for any type of family crisis.

I think it's sad that Clint is still in jail. I agree that he turned himself in just to get it all over with in lieu of paying fines. However, his timing couldn't be more awful.

And please note, the other person that was arrested was arrested in Harris County, which is Houston.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by sdillard Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:31 am

BJ wrote:
"You can't kick a man when he's already down," Clint's girlfriend Naomi Stewart said. She thinks Clint should be free to help the search he's been a large part of.......
"I think he shouldn't be locked up right now,"

Um....this is being said by CD's gf?! WTF He turned himself in....or did she forget that already? No one is kicking him, he did this himself. If I were going to turn myself in, I would have waited until AFTER this weekend. It's no secret that this weekend will be pretty big as far as the search goes.....

OK , I know that I am slow as a herd of turtles, but (scratching my head) he turns himself in a few days before a major search effort, the search is scheduled for Feb 18, 19, and 20, and he is scheduled to be released the 21st?.....hmmmm.
sdillard
sdillard

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:37 am

Sounds like local LE doesn't want him out there searching, does it? thinking
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:44 am

Maybe Clint is having a melt down. Who could blame him? All of his dirty laundry is being blogged about all over the internet and his daughter is missing. Turning himself in was the best thing he could have done. There will be many professional searchers and volunteers there they don't need Clint. I don't even blame Billie for not being there. As CZ as said no Parent should be asked to search for a dead daughter. When they are searching areas like the ones chosen they are NOT looking for a live Hailey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:48 am

Exactly. However, I think BD could be out putting flyers up (as Cindy did - perish the throught) or greeting the searchers making sure they have water and something to eat. I know this may sound cruel, but she has had almost 2 months to sit on the couch & take interviews. It is time for her to get off the couch and help those that are out there searching for her daughter. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:59 am

Wrap I posted this because I agree wiht it, however,
due to controversy over Peter Hyatt and statement analysis please feel free to delete it if you feel it should come down:

Note that previously, Clint's girlfriend said that it was a quiet place to "think" for Clint.
The 'anti-police' comments made by Clint were not wise.

Clint had, at the time of his interview, no contact with police for weeks. He had not shared the cocaine connection of Billie Jean's with them.

His strategy of appeasing Billie Jean in order to get information from her was ill-fated. He described a life of walking on egg shells in order to keep her quiet. Here, he said that she knows and that if he doesn't anger her, she might talk. He also said that he knew that David knew something, otherwise, in the early days, he would have searched for his sister, rather than just play video games. He said he has to find a way to get David to talk.

Since that interview, Clint has been publicly negative regarding the police.

Now he finds himself in jail.

Clint gave a strong denial of involvement in the disappearance of his daughter, and was not asked to take a polygraph. Police report having several "persons of interest", with only Shawn Adkins formally named, leaving open the obvious, unstated Person of Interest:

Billie Jean Dunn.

Here, Naomi is also critical of police.

With his child missing, and knowing what he knows, why did Clint have so little contact with police?

Why would he sit at home waiting to hear from them?

Why would he not, in the least, attempt court action to protect Hailey from Billie Jean when he knew that Billie Jean was attempting to traffic in cocaine?

Perhaps Clint needs to rethink his love of marijuana and get back to the business of searching for Hailey, and start camping outside of the police station, giving them each detail as he remembers it.

Perhaps the few days of sitting in jail without drugs will help clear his mind and restore any personal initiative he may have once had.

Perhaps.

A father's devotion to his children is not based upon his I.Q

It is found within his heart.

That which a man treasures, he will care for.

If only Hailey had been treasured...

"Right now his daughter is missing and I think that is the worst time to put a man on lockdown. I mean that could drive him crazy," says Dunn's girlfriend, Naomi Stewart.

Note that this may not be a good time to be calling law enforcement out on anything.
Note that she calls him "a man".
Prior to driving him "crazy" she thought it may be a quiet place to go think, as if Clint decided to go to the upstairs library and meditate on life.

Stewart is frustrated that law enforcement made Clint serve his time while his daughter is still missing,"Putting him in like this was wrong, because they are kicking him when he is already down and they should have known better than that."

Note the blaming of law enforcement. Law enforcement did not break the laws that Clint has broken. They are not "kicking" him
Note the victim mentality of Naomi.
This is something that may cause difficulty for family members and sometimes is seen among addicts where they believe the world owes them a living and others are out to get them. It is not wise to make these statements publicly or privately. If Clint broke laws, he should face them and make the changes for his life.

When we spoke, I strongly urged him to consider a life without drugs for the sake of his new child, knowing that once on the radar of Texas child protective services, he will be subject to drug tests in order to see that his child is safe. His response was that he wanted to move to a state where marijuana is legal to use.

This revealed what is his priority in life. It wasn't finding Hailey, nor was it providing for his family through honest work:

it was relocating some place to smoke pot.

This speaks to what Hailey's life was like, just as much as Billie Dunn's drugs and blood lust that she shared with Adkins, the monster man-child who dresses up in Halloween costumes to scare people and talks of blood, killing, and downloads (and Billie prints) serial killers, and other such violence

Hailey may have been the only 'adult' and this seems to confirm the 'parentification' of Hailey in that she needed to protect her father by withholding information from him.

Had Hailey been alive, and kidnapped for almost two months, what would it have been like for her, to have been recovered, only to find her dog was given away?

It is difficult for most people to understand the culture that these people are part of:

ultimate fighting championships, constant drug abuse, neglect, violence, and on it goes.

Most parents don't grasp these things.

Stewart says each day that Clint sits behind bars is a day lost when it comes to finding his little girl,"He's out here; he's willing to give people gas money and does whatever he can do to help find his daughter. I think it's wrong for people out there to gossip about a man who is out there searching for his daughter. Where as most men would expect everyone else to do it."

Where does Clint get money to give others "gas money"? The most tellng statement, however, is this:

"where as most men would expect everyone else to do it" reveals the attitude that they have:

others owe them a living; and since Clint searched for his own daughter, he is some how, exceptional in her eyes?

Question:

What father would not be out searching for his daughter? What fathers has Naomi met? This is indicative of her own thought process and the low expectation for fatherhood.

Clint is in jail because of his love of drugs. He was utterly unaware of the life that Hailey was living; disconnected without casuse.

Most men are "out" every day, providing for their children, while Clint sits home and smokes pot.

The Scurry County Sheriff tells us that Clint could be done serving his time by the 21st with good behavior and with all fines paid. In the mean time, Stewart has created a new tribute to Hailey on the South 2nd Street bridge in Colorado City.

"We wanted to make a bridge here in her hometown, where she grew up as a child because Dunn, she has been there but there's really no connection there to her," adds Stewart.

Today, Stewart along with her mother and her son, Isaiah decorated the bridge with balloons, hoping to welcome Hailey back home.

"I miss her a lot," says step-brother to Hailey, Isaiah.

Stewart also says there is a possibility that a national search group could bail her boyfriend, Clint Dunn out of jail. But she says he would not be happy about any money spent on anything but the search efforts to find his 13-year-old daughter.

What national group will bail him out?

The national personalities appear to have self interest and self promotion in mind.

By donating money to Billie Jean Dunn, they have violated one of the basic principles in the world of dealing with substance abuse:

do not give money to an addict.

In exchange for publicity, Somer Thompson Organization gave money to Billie Jean, who did not search.

Why is that?
source:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:03 am

Please note that the above it NOT FACT but the opinion of Peter Hyat aka seamusoriley.

Art, as you can see, I don't mind you putting it up but I just want all members, especially new members who may be unfamiliar with the above, to know this is merely OPINION, not fact. Thanks!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:06 am

On February 3rd, Clint said he saw 2 cases of beer being carried into Billie's house on NYE. It was during his interview on BringThemHome blog talk radio. Tried posting the link, but my post got lost. Hope it's okay to post the name of the show; new here... flower3
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:08 am

I will be searching this weekend in Colorado City. I WILL not donate any money to either BD or CD. I am only there to find HAILEY so hopefully the person or persons responsible can be arrested and sent away.

I am sick and tired of the drugs and the people involved in this case. Drugs play a bigger role in all of this than any of you know. Even one or two of the locals on here that post comments have close ties to the drug world. Hopefully I won't be banned again, I have proof and will share it with you via email.
It is public record. No confidentiality rules broken. I have checked and made sure.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:10 am

Thank you wrap, it is his opinion and one I agree with.
Especially the part of where they want to destroy or give Haileys dog away. I love animals, I cannot imagine giving away or putting down a cherished pet of my daughters if she were missing. I find that particularly heartless. I also believe you dont give money to an addict and I believe that SA, BD and Clint are addicts. Clint wants to move to a state where
marijuana is legal? Unbelievable that he is in such a state of denial! But then again, nothing this bunch says or does suprises me.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:12 am

gnreed I agree with you about the drugs and the drug culture - someone needs to expose a light on it - go for it!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:16 am

truthbtold wrote:On February 3rd, Clint said he saw 2 cases of beer being carried into Billie's house on NYE. It was during his interview on BringThemHome blog talk radio. Tried posting the link, but my post got lost. Hope it's okay to post the name of the show; new here... flower3
That is Peter Hyatt speaking, not Clint. Correct? Peter Hyatt is telling us what Clint told him. That is heresay. Thanks for letting me know where that came from. I take it w/a grain of salt. MOO!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:18 am

gnreed wrote:I will be searching this weekend in Colorado City. I WILL not donate any money to either BD or CD. I am only there to find HAILEY so hopefully the person or persons responsible can be arrested and sent away.

I am sick and tired of the drugs and the people involved in this case. Drugs play a bigger role in all of this than any of you know. Even one or two of the locals on here that post comments have close ties to the drug world. Hopefully I won't be banned again, I have proof and will share it with you via email.
It is public record. No confidentiality rules broken. I have checked and made sure.
Grneed, I think that is awesome you will be out searching. I am certain that being a local, you are hearing a lot of things. grneed, I would like to see who your are talking about. Would you mind emailing me with the record(s) of this person or person(s) and let me know what their user name is on VH? Thank you in advance!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:21 am

gnreed wrote:I will be searching this weekend in Colorado City. I WILL not donate any money to either BD or CD. I am only there to find HAILEY so hopefully the person or persons responsible can be arrested and sent away.

:thanks: to all of those like you who put Hailey first; she is the victim here - the persistence of the local searchers is inspiring.

FWIW, I agree that drugs likely are a direct factor in Hailey's disappearance, or the connection to drugs in her home environment put her at higher risk and made her more vulnerable to a tragedy.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 am

I wanted to say also that I noticed CZ was on last night. I had asked her a few days ago about the poly's both took. She had said that BD had an rx for Ativan and both were on Ativan the first time they were to take their poly's and SA was on Ativan the 2nd time he was to take his poly. I wanted details and CZ said she would ask BD and get back to me. She did not follow up as she said she would.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbtold Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:25 am

Wrapitup wrote:
truthbtold wrote:On February 3rd, Clint said he saw 2 cases of beer being carried into Billie's house on NYE. It was during his interview on BringThemHome blog talk radio. Tried posting the link, but my post got lost. Hope it's okay to post the name of the show; new here... flower3
That is Peter Hyatt speaking, not Clint. Correct? Peter Hyatt is telling us what Clint told him. That is heresay. Thanks for letting me know where that came from. I take it w/a grain of salt. MOO!

Wrapitup - it is Clint Dunn's direct statement on the radio show BTH. The off-air Hyatt interview was several days later - they are not connected. Here's is the link to the radio interview.
truthbtold
truthbtold

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:26 am

Did Clint make those statements about beer being brought in on NYE on the radio himself? Or were we told that by Peter on his blog?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:27 am

truthbtold you answered me question!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:35 am

The above link is BTR with those two gals. NOT Peter Hyatt. I have listened to it but it took forever to get past the other case to get to Clint speaking. And, I hate to say this..but those two gals interviewing get on my nerves!! So, I will Assume that CD literally said he saw two cases of beer going over to BD's house. Wonder how was carrying the two cases? Maybe SA drank the two cases all by his lonesome???? Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next