Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby

+6
Silvahalo
Wrapitup
charminglane
jeanne1807
raine1953
CritterFan1
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Empty Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:55 am

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Josh4110
Joshua Davis
Have You Seen Joshua Davis ?
Case Type: Endangered Missing
Missing Date: Friday 04th February 2011
Missing From: New Braunfels Texas
Missing Country: USA
Sex: Male
DOB: 16/Aug/2009
Age Now: 1 Joshua Davis
Specific Details:
Hair: Black Eye Color: Brown
Height: 2'0" Weight: 30lbs
Race: Black language: n/a
Special Facts: He was last seen wearing a blue and red button down long sleeve shirt, a gray long sleeve Rocawear shirt, dark blue Rocawear jeans, a beige and white Rocawear onesie, a diaper, and black and white socks. He may be in need of medical attention.

Known Circumstances:
Police, friends and neighbors of a New Braunfels couple searched the area for a missing toddler Saturday.

The family said the boy disappeared from their home Friday night, New Braunfels Police Lt. Mike Penshorn said.

Police got a call just after 8:30 p.m. Friday from the child's parents saying the small boy was gone.

Penshorn said the couple last saw 18 month-old Joshua Davis inside their home about 20 minutes before they called police.

Officers searched the home, then began a sweep of the neighborhood.

They searched surrounding homes and called in a Department of Public Safety helicopter to scan the area, but could not find the child, Penshorn said.

The searched continued for little Joshua Saturday afternoon.

Police say he is 2-feet tall and weighs 30 pounds.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact New Braunfels Police immediately at 830-221-4100.
If you have any information on Joshua Davis please contact the official numbers immediately. Alternatively, you can e-mail Help Find My Child Charity in strictest confidence - we will make sure your information is passed on to the relevant places.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

------------------------------------------------
New Braunfels Texas toddler is still missing
Submitted by Ellen on 7 February, 2011 - 21:23.

The search for 18-month-old Joshua Davis is still ongoing. He was reported missing around 8:00 p.m. last Friday from his home in New Braunfels, Texas.

The Braunfels Police Dept., volunteers and search parties have been searching for him non stop.

"He's still out there. Don't give up looking for him, anyone. If you don't want us to show your face, drop him off somewhere, anything, so he could be back at home with us," said Joshua's mother, Sabrina Benitez.

Joshua's mom believes he has been abducted, but the police dept has ruled out foul play, and believe he wandered away from his home on Savannah Hill Circle.

There was a rumor that he had been found at a trailer on Hunter Road about 10 miles away, but that was a false report.
Mother states that Joshua unable to open a door.

7 February, 2011 - 21:20.

NEW BRAUNFELS - State and federal law enforcement agencies have been consulted in the case of little Joshua Jayvaughan Davis, Jr., the New Braunfels toddler missing since Friday from his Savannah Hill Circle home.

Texas Rangers are assisting with the investigation and the first of several K-9 units has been brought in to aid with the ground search. Joshua, 18 months old, was reported missing at 8:38 p.m. Friday.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been consulted on the case and is helping with the investigation, said New Braunfels Police Department spokesman Lt. Michael Penshorn.

-----------------------------------------------
Relatives Of Missing Toddler Given Polygraph Tests
Submitted by Ellen on 7 February, 2011 - 21:16.

NEW BRAUNFELS, Texas -- Relatives of a missing New Braunfels toddler said police are asking them to undergo polygraph tests in an effort to locate the 18-month-old boy.

Joshua Davis Jr. was reported missing by his parents, who told police they last saw their son around 8 p.m. Friday inside their home in the 2600 block of Savannah Hill Circle.

Police, along with other law enforcement agents and volunteers, combed a wooded area near the family's home all weekend but did not locate him.

Late Sunday, police declared the effort a "recovery mission," indicating they were losing hope that he might be found alive.

One of the ideas that police are exploring is that Joshua wandered away from his family's home. They said that if that happened, the chances of him surviving outdoors all night in the chilly temperatures were not good.

Police, however, said they will keep up their efforts to find out what happened to the toddler.

"We're going to be retracing some of our steps," Lt. Mike Penshorn said Monday morning.

"Also, we are still interviewing a number of the people associated with the child and, of course, we're expanding that where we have quite a few people that we are bringing just to talk to find out what did happen in this case."

According to Jerome Davis, Joshua's grandfather, that also includes administering polygraph tests to everyone who lives in the household.

-------------------------------------------------

False hope and sadness: Joshua Davis remains missing
Submitted by Ruperta on 7 February, 2011 - 16:26.

SAN ANTONIO -- On Sunday, a mother and father went to bed with their toddler missing for a third straight night.

It was an emotional day for the parents of Joshua Davis, Jr. First, authorities reported that their missing son might be dead. Then rumors surfaced that the boy was found. However, this ended up being false news.

“I went to sleep and all I could hear was my baby crying and calling for mommy,” Sabrina Benitez said.

Frigid weather dims hope for finding Texas toddler
Submitted by Ruperta on 6 February, 2011 - 21:36.

Frigid cold and rugged terrain diminished rescuers hopes of finding an 18-month-old who had been missing for two days, and a police spokesman said Sunday the search effort had turned into a recovery mission.

Signs suggest Joshua Davis wandered out of his New Braunfels home in the Texas Hill Country on Friday evening, New Braunfels police Lt. Michael Penshorn said. There was no evidence of abduction. Police searched the home several times and went house to house in the area, a police statement said.

On Sunday, they brought in "cadaver" dogs to help find the child, Penshorn said. The dogs are trained to detect dead bodies.

Two nights of temperatures as low as 20 degrees have passed, and if Joshua spent them in the wooded area around his family's home, "there's little chance that he could have survived those conditions," Penshorn said.

The area around the mobile home park where the family lives ranges from grassy to wooded, and Penshorn said a small child would not likely be visible to searchers even if a few yards away.

Wandered off or abducted? - Joshua Davis
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Police search for missing 18-month-old - Joshua Davis
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(New Braunfels, TX) -- The search continues for 18 month old Joshua Davis that went missing last night on the 2600 block of Savanna Place out near Klein Road, east of I-35. At a press conference this afternoon New Braunfels Police Lieutenant Michael Penshorn brought us up to date on the search effort, which includes personnel from the Alamo Area Search and Rescue, Travis County Search and Rescue and Search Dog Rescue from College Station. Overnight searches were conducted on the ground by uniformed officers and in the air with the assistance a Texas DPS helicopter, and today about one hundred volunteers were mobilized at Klein Road Elementary School and added to the professional force. Joshua is two feet tall, weighs 30 pounds, was last seen wearing a blue and red long sleeve shirt and a grey long sleeve t-shirt, a beige and white onesie and beige jeans, and black and white socks. If you have any information on his whereabouts, please contact New Braunfels Police immediately at 830-221-4100.

Search party of 100 volunteers looking for missing 18-month-old
Submitted by Ellen on 5 February, 2011 - 23:05.

A search party of 100 volunteers are looking for Joshua Davis, an 18-month-old missing since Friday night.

Police say child is very mobile and it is conceivable that he left the house on his own and took off running, covering a short area in a short period of time.

Throughout the evening, the glass front door was open.

Joshua was last seen in family's double-wide kitchen dining area with five or six family members.

Front glass door did not latch properly, police said.

Sex offender across the street is not a suspect, but his home has been searched to no avail.

Last edited by raine1953 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:32 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changed picture)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Empty Re: Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:55 am

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Joshua10
Critter I moved this to the lounge as it is breaking news. My heart sank when I read how he probably wondered out the broken latched glass door. He was last seen with his family in the kitchen? I would have thought as young as he is someone tucked him in bed? LE said this is a recovery mission. No way could he have survived the elements.
crying
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Empty Re: Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:02 pm

This was dated yesterday.the 7th.

4 P.M. UPDATE: Joshua Davis is still missing

New Braunfels Police say 18-month-old Joshua Davis still has not been found. The volunteer search site at Klein Road Elementary will be shut down at 6 p.m. today, but uniform officers will continue looking for the child.

A search party of 100 volunteers is looking for Joshua, who has been missing since Friday night.

Police say child is very mobile, and it is conceivable that he left the house in the 2600 block of Savannah Hill Circle on his own and took off running, covering a short area in a short period of time.

Throughout the evening, the glass front door was open.

Joshua was last seen in family's double-wide kitchen dining area with five or six family members. Authorities do not suspect alcohol or drugs played in a role in his family's awareness of Joshua's disappearance.

The front glass door did not latch properly, police said.

Police say they have no evidence to suspect that Joshua was abducted by a registered sex offender who lives across the street from his parents. Authorities believe the child just wandered away from the home, at this time..

NBPD spokesman Lt. Mike Penshorn will give another news conference at 8 p.m. today. Citizens can call (830) 221-4570 if they have any information leading to Joshua's recovery.

CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm

Thanks LM. I put it the Shanyiah Davis thread by mistake. This case reminds me of Shaniyah and Haleigh Cummings.....last seen by a parent, missing at night. angel I hope he is found, even if it a recovery of his little body. With the temps that have been where he lived I cannot believe he would still be alive if outside.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:16 am

Family steps up search efforts for toddler missing for one week

SAN ANTONIO -- Friday marks the first full week since a toddler vanished from his home in New Braunfels.
This weekend the family of Joshua Davis Jr. is stepping up their search efforts to bring him back home. The family plans to conduct their own volunteer search effort Saturday and is asking for volunteers.
Authorities released a new picture Friday of 18-month-old Joshua Davis Jr. They said it was taken hours before he was reported missing last Friday.
In addition to federal, state and local agencies canvassing the area searching for the toddler, Texas State Prison bloodhounds have been added to aid with the search.
“I know God will make sure my son's okay," said the toddler’s father Joshua Davis Sr.
The 18-month-old boy's family has been helping out as well, by spending their days passing out fliers.
Joshua's father said his spirits have been lifted recently by reported sightings in nearby communities of a child matching the boy's description.
"Someone has seen my son in Seguin Texas at a laundromat... and another caller seen him so hopefully that leads to something," Davis said.
Police said they do not believe the toddler was kidnapped, however the family believes otherwise. So Saturday the family along New Christian Fellowship Church and other local churches plan to search beyond the two mile radius where law enforcement officers have been looking.
"Anyone who wants to come and pass out fliers and pray for us anything like that could come out and do so on Saturday," Davis said.
The volunteer search effort is set to begin Saturday at 12:30 pm at the family's home at 2619 Savannah Hill Circle in New Braunfels.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:17 am

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:54 am

I admire the family for conducting their own search. It is not hard for me to believe that both LE and his family are both correct on what happened. The little guy wondered off and someone saw him and picked him up. If that is what happened lets hope it was not a sick pervert that picked him up. As little as he was he could not have gotten far on his own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:41 am

I hate to say it LM, but if it was someone who picked him up for his own safety i doubt they'd have kept him this long. If someone had the best/right intentions in mind with this little boy then he'd have been returned by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:51 am

What a sweet little boy. Do the parents live out in the country all alone or are there homes around them?

What did those search dogs find..anything? A little guy like that could not go too far too fast.

This is kind of reminding me of that case of the little guy that wandered off from the tent where the women and children were camping.

I hope they find him soon.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:50 am

Sassybtsweet wrote:I hate to say it LM, but if it was someone who picked him up for his own safety i doubt they'd have kept him this long. If someone had the best/right intentions in mind with this little boy then he'd have been returned by now.
You are correct. I was thinking that but could not post it. I don't even want to think about that happening. But it is possible. If they don't find him close by after all the searching that will say a lot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by charminglane Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:59 am

I always start to worry when a parent says that God will protect their child.
It is usually the exact opposite, and the parent had a hand in the disappearance.
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:04 pm

I most wholeheartedly agree with you!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:35 pm

On Nancy Grace tonight I thought I heard her say Joshua has been found deceased. I can't find any information to back that up yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:50 pm

They are talking about this case. He has not been found. Now it is being reported that no one believes the baby wondered off on his own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:43 am

Another strange case. A house full of people and an 18 mo old just disappears. I think LE was called right away too. Someone must have him and I sure hope he'll be found safe.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Empty Missing Toddler Update: Police Say Someone Knows What Happened

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:30 am

(New Braunfels, TX) -- The search continues for 18-month old Joshua Davis Jr. Officers continue to look into every lead that is called or emailed in, no matter how small. Lt. John McDonald, one of the lead investigators on this case, says most of those leads have been very consistent, coming from a variety of sources, all in the same relative area, near the boy's home on Savannah Hill Circle, east of I-35. But some tips have taken officers to locations across the city, and a few leads have even taken investigators out of state, as they follow-up on every tip that comes their way. McDonald says he believes there is someone out there who knows what happened to 18-month old Joshua Davis Jr., and that person needs to come forward and help end their investigation. To hear comments directly from Lt. McDonald, just click the Audio Clip link at the bottom of this page. And if you have information that could be helpful in this case, call the New Braunfels Police Department at 221-4100, or Crimestoppers anonymously at 620-TIPS. You can also email a tip anonymously on the Comal Crimestoppers website. Any information that leads to the whereabouts of Joshua Davis Jr. could be worth a cash reward of up to 5-thousand dollars.

please listen to the audio here:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:32 am

lindamarie wrote:On Nancy Grace tonight I thought I heard her say Joshua has been found deceased. I can't find any information to back that up yet.
Nope, as far as I know, LM, he has Not been found.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:10 pm

I haven't found a thing that says he was found. Looked on NG blogs, nothing there either....that would be big news. I personally think we will hear something soon but it won't be what I wish it was.

I didn't see this here. This photo was released back on the 15th or so. This was taken hours before Joshua went missing.
Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby 6c442d11
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

He is adorable. Thank you. I believe his mother just had another baby. She has not taken a polygraph. At first due to pregnancy now they have to wait 6 weeks due to birth. His Mom has said he could not open doors yet. LE no longer believes this little guy wondered off on his own.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:49 pm

She has not taken a polygraph. At first due to pregnancy now they have to wait 6 weeks due to birth.
I wonder what birth would have to do with it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:06 am

I think it's because they want the hormones to stabilize, which makes sense if that's the reason a pregnant woman isn't allowed to take a poly.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:08 am

True. Just found that kind of strange. WTF Thanks!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:13 am

I just googled that question and I can find nothing to back up what I just posted. I wonder if anyone else knows the answer to this question?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:22 am

I have never heard that about poly's before. And, I know of pregnant women and women post natal that have been poly'd so I think that statement is hinky.

Thanks for googling it, Raine. I just cannot imagine. It's not like one is given a drug or has to ingest anything in order to take a poly.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:02 am

He is such a cutie! I sure hope that nothing bad has happened to him, but it doesn't sound very good. 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby Empty Parents of missing New Braunfels toddler welcome new baby

Post by Nama Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:19 am

The mother can take a poly now. She's not pregnant any longer; the new baby is a week old.

It has been three weeks since 18-month-old Joshua Davis vanished from his New Braunfels home. Since then, the toddler's mother has given birth to another baby boy. Joshua's uncle says it’s a bitter sweet time for for the Davis family.

Johnny Davis said, “It was hard he looks just like baby Joshua. His name is Jaden Davis. And we're just praying Baby Joshua will come back home to everybody.

Mom and baby are home from the hospital.

Meanwhile, tips continue to pour into investigators. They do say they have received some valuable information which has helped in the search for the toddler. Police confirm they have sent search teams out to several specific locations, but have turned up nothing.

While the baby’s parents believe their baby was kidnapped, Police seem to be ruling that out. Joshua's parents are planning another search for their baby this Saturday.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 am

I believe it states upthread the parents were having a party with relatives at their home. I think one of the relatives grabbed him. I wonder if he is alive.

There is something that has my hinky meter up. I don't live that far from New Braunful's. It is between Austin and San Antonio.

I don't see much on his case. I wonder why.

BJ, I agree about the poly. You would think she would take one asap.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:56 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I believe it states upthread the parents were having a party with relatives at their home. I think one of the relatives grabbed him. I wonder if he is alive. That's been my gut feeling since the beginning of this. He's only 18 months old and possibly could have gotten out of that trailer but it was so cold outside he couldn't have gotten far plus LE was called as soon as they knew he was missing (or they're saying they were). It only makes sense someone took him.

There is something that has my hinky meter up. I don't live that far from New Braunful's. It is between Austin and San Antonio.

I don't see much on his case. I wonder why.

BJ, I agree about the poly. You would think she would take one asap.

I hope the Mom takes that poly right now, at least just to clear herself. I check on this case often and wonder the same thing, why is there almost no media coverage?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:30 pm

From the Let's FIND Joshua Davis FB page.

Joshua Davis Jr, 18 month old missing from home in Texas. Did he wander off on his own?/ Mother gives birth to new baby/CPS has taken custody of new baby A17b8a5f

Nothing new on updates. But this was posted on the wall on that FB page....hmm.

Berni Brooks
Is it true the so-called friend refused a lie detector test and have gotten a lawyer? And he stated baby Josh followed him outside and he put the baby back in the house and locked the door but also said he took the baby outside with him? Why would he take someone's baby outside in the first place on such a cold night?
No one saw Josh after that...why isn't this a guy a suspect or at least a person of interest?
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Reward offered for information on missing New Braunfels toddler

It's been more than a month, but there's still no sign of a missing 18-month-old New Braunfels toddler.
The FBI is asking for your help to find Joshup Davis Jr., and they're offering a $10,000 reward for information on his whereabouts.

Joshua somehow disappeared from his home back in February.
Police have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the case.
If you have information, call police immediately.

How can an 18 month old just disappear as in poof! ? What's going on here that LE isn't all over this and why isn't this plastered all over the media?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:18 pm

I think they had a party that night and relatives took him. I would bet he is in Mexico.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Did the mom ever take a poly after the baby was born?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:55 pm

I have not heard a thing Sly. Thanks for bumping this thread up. We will check for some updates.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:39 am

FBI/Crimestoppers Increase Reward in Joshua Davis Jr. Case to $20K
(New Braunfels, TX) -- The reward for information in the Joshua Davis Jr. missing person case is now set at a combined 20-thousand dollars. The FBI announced yesterday that they would be offering up to a 10-thousand dollar reward for information that led to the whereabouts of the New Braunfels toddler who has been missing nearly 6 weeks, since Feb. 4th. This is the first reward offer that the FBI has put out in this case, so in response, the New Braunfels/Comal County Crimestoppers board met yesterday afternoon and voted to match the FBI’s offer, taking their original 5-thousand dollar reward offer and making it a reward of up to 10-thousand dollars for information in the Joshua Davis Jr. case.
Read more here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 am

LM, Thanks for updating this case. I am going to say something, and I hope I don't get things thrown at me. If the pictures of Joshua are with his mother, she has her name as a tattoo necklace. That usually means gang activity. I would love to see if she has a record. But, what I am trying to say is: Is it possible Joshua was taken for drugs? Something is not right here. My red flag is flaring very high and has been since day one of this case. There is much more to this story that LE and the FBI are not releasing.

Is the mother married? She just gave birth to another boy. What is her situation? Does she work?

She and Joshua look Hispanic, not Black.

This is my own perspective here. I could be wrong, but I could be right. This is MOO!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:28 am

I think this is Sabrina Husband
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks for the updates LM I appriciate it. I just do not understand how and 18 month old child just vanishes. Someone knows something.
Wraps from what ive seen on television the father is a black man and the mother appears hispanic. It seems like the father has been big on searching. The mother was so pregnant she didnt seem to search as much and I havent seen anything since the baby was born.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 am

LM, The father's name is Joshua Davis, Sr. I don't think that is his MS unless that is someone else that was madly in love with her.

The other one looks like it IS her and she says she is a tattoo artist. Did you see the pics of her friends? This does not sound like a responsible person. She sounds like a teenager from the hood or something. Again, this is MOO.

I hope someone that knows them does a search and finds VH and comes here to answer some questions.

I do wonder if the parents have taken poly's.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:54 pm

I have not had time to find a contact number for the LE officer handling this case. I was going to send an email letting them know we would like an update on the lie detector test the Mom is suppose to take. If you look at the myspace profiles they claim to be husband and wife.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:01 pm

But that guy on the facebook is going by Bandon!! I don't think it's her husband.

LE doesn't have to divulge if the passed or not. I would be most curious as to what they tell you.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:18 pm

I know that wrap. LOL But this is from his myspace page
“I love you Sabrina the love of my life my wife my baby boo i love you to infinity and beyond and way beyond times infinity!<333333333333333”
Mood: Sabrina<33333 Sabrina<3333310:17 PM Jul 27, 2010 from Mobile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:25 pm

[url=[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Last edited by raine1953 on Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:27 pm

Reward for help finding New Braunfels toddler jumps to $10,000
osted on March 15, 2011 at 11:04 PM
Updated today at 7:16 AM

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and the New Braunfels Police Department announced a $10,000 reward Tuesday for information on the whereabouts of missing now 19-month-old Joshua Davis, Jr.
Davis was last seen as his New Braunfels home on Feb. 4.
“I still believe that someone has him out there,” said Joshuas’ father, Joshua Davis.
The toddler's parents said their belief that their son is alive has never wavered, but said they now have additional hope of finding him.
“I hope that the reward does make somebody come forward,” said Davis’ mother, Sabrina Benitez. “I hope my baby comes back safe and alive.”
Tuesday’s announcement of a $10,000 reward from the F.B.I. and the NBPD is in addition to the $5,000 offered from Comal County Crime Stoppers.
“I’m just hoping someone will come forward regardless of the reward amount or any reward, “Davis said.

FBI : 210-225-6741
NBPD : 830-221-4100
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:29 pm

Here is Joshua Jr Father's facebook.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next