Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

+19
Lilone
lorrie89
charminglane
Turtle
raine1953
concerned4all
Love4My5boys
mommyof3kids
misshesitation
adelacruz
NiteSpinR
CritterFan1
jeanne1807
artgal16
TerryRose
Nama
cherylz
Wrapitup
lisette
23 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Re: Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:11 am

My other thought is this. Can they call James as a witness before the grand jury? I know he is 16 but if they are looking for motive I would think it important to ask him why he left the house??? Seems both parents told different stories.
An excellent idea. I hope LE has thought of this as well.

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Re: Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Now that I am thinking about it they aren't going to give Dede immunity. If she is involved in any way with the death of this child then she too should hang.

I think the police are doing a marvelous job. They are working very hard to solve this case.

I hate defense attorneys. They protect the guilty, collect their fees and laugh and smile all the way to the bank. How do they ever sleep at night?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Is a witness list public information in a Grand Jury Hearing? It would be interesting to see just who is testifying. I heard last night only 5 of the 7 grand jurors need to vote yes to an indictment.

I was called to Grand Jury duty last year. I am sorry I was not able to serve. I would have loved that service.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 pm

What do we know about De De? Where does she live?
Is she married or has she ever been married? Do we know anything about her life?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:12 pm

All I know is that she lives in that condo they showed in the news where they searched. She works some kind of landscaping.

She and Terri were both floaters. Doing "not much".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 pm

On page 14 BJ did a marvelous compiling of all the key players in this case. This is what she gave us on Terri. Hope it helps.

The Friend
DeDe Spicher
Residence: Tualatin
The drama around Kyron’s disappearance became almost operatic with the addition of DeDe Spicher, thrust onto the public stage as Terri’s loyal and, allegedly, conniving friend. An organic gardener and self-described fitness junkie who lives in a Tualatin condo, Spicher (sounds like “spicer”) met Kaine and Terri five years ago at 24 Hour Fitness in Beaverton. After Kaine left his house in June, Spicher briefly moved in with Terri. On July 22, Kaine and Desiree said Spicher had refused to cooperate with investigators, told others not to cooperate, and provided Terri with advice “not in the best interests” of Kyron. She was subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury July 26 but was not called to testify—a tactic longtime investigators say is used to rattle uncooperative witnesses. The key question for investigators is where DeDe was the day Kyron disappeared. The Oregonian reported she was working as a gardener at a Northwest Portland home and left the premises for about an hour and a half, but nothing else is publicly known about her movements that day.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:41 pm

DeDe, Terri unaccounted for at same time on June 4

by Frank Mungeam and Colin Miner, KGW.com Staff
Posted on August 12, 2010 at 12:07 PM
Updated today at 12:14 PM
PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.
Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.
Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.
Meanwhile, at a Wednesday press conference, investigators focused on the movements of the Horman family pickup truck on the day Kyron disappeared. Investigators specifically asked for any witnesses who might have seen the pickup in that same area of Skyline between 10:15 and 11:30 p.m. Sources tell KGW that investigators identified that as the time between when Terri left a Beaverton Fred Meyer and her next known stop, at her personal gym. More: Truck sighting locations
These timelines leave a one-hour, fifteen-minute block of time in the middle of the day Kyron disappeared where the whereabouts of both Terri and DeDe was still under investigation. At Wednesday's press conference, deputies focused in on specific roads in the Skyline area where the family's white truck may have been during that window of time.
According to a former police detective, that's a significant investigative detail.
"I think you take map and you say 'how long would it take if you had an hour and a half to go here?' said C.W. Jensen, a former Portland Police homicide detective. "If you had an hour and a half how long would it take to go here, here, here? And you know, ultimately--how far could you go in an hour and a half in this time frame? And what they're telling us is she was here..she was here...we know she was here...and they're asking us now...could you help us out."
Home where Spicher gardened searched
Investigators spent Sunday searching the home where Spicher gardened the morning of June 4.
The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/DeDe-Spicher-99077874.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Im wondering if there is more to the relationship of these two women that we dont know about. Could they be lovers? Why would someone who was just a friend get involved in the killing of a child? I think there is more here that we do not know about.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:58 pm

I had not seen these emails before...

E-Mails Shed Light On Day Of Horman Split
POSTED: 12:28 pm PDT August 10, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT August 10, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- E-mails written by Terri Horman and obtained by FOX 12 give insight into her reaction the day her husband moved out of the family's northwest Portland home with their daughter.
Horman -- the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman -- wrote an e-mail June 26 accusing her husband of illegally taking the toddler.
"OK, I love you but this is ridiculous. What you are doing is parental child abduction and is illegal. I need to know where my daughter is and if she is safe. You were really upset with me when you left. What is it that I/we need to do to reconcile this? I don't want to call 911 but I need a resolution please. If I don't hear from you in an hour I will call 911," Terri Horman wrote to Kaine Horman.
About an hour later, Terri Horman e-mailed a friend and said she called 911 but was directed to a non-emergency dispatcher.
"Guess what? Since we are married we have joint custody and he can do that. Gee, too bad I didn't know that," she wrote.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24581546/detail.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:03 pm

artgal, I have even wondered if an affair between the two women is the reason for the secrecy and refusal to tell where they were...Wouldn't that be awful if someone else actually did take Kyron and the focus on these women was all wrong? However, I think if I were suspected of killing a child and were in a same-sex relationship, I would "come out" to prove my innocence...I do think that they are hiding their whereabouts because they are guilty of doing something with Kyron, but the alternative did cross my mind...Still suspicious that they are more than just friends (has DeDe ever been married? anybody know?)
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:22 pm

I don't see the name and age of a person that might be a husband on the US People Search site. Three are a couple names associated with DeDe Spicher that are in their 90s.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty (interactive map)

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Terri Horman, Kaine Horman give different reasons why son James moved out

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:03 pm

Thanks for those videos, BJ...they (particularly the second one) were very helpful in understanding why the truck might have been in those locations at the school.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm

On July 4, The Oregonian published its big break in the Kyron story by revealing that Terri allegedly tried to hire a landscaper to kill Kaine about six months before Kyron disappeared.

Isn't it funny that it was a landscaper she allegedly tried to hire, and her friend DeDe is a gardener?

This man was probably known to her (or to her friend maybe). She must have felt that he would be open to such an offer. If he were a complete stranger, she should have been afraid he would go directly to police or to Kaine himself.

Obviously, cops and Kaine himself believed the landscaper, at least to some extent.

Here's what I don't get - She's well-educated and apparently an intelligent person. What made her think she could get away with (1) killing and/or (2) kidnapping, anyway?

Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:20 pm

I'm not able to see the videos. Could you please supply the link? Thanx, BJ...
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:30 pm

Sure thing, Lilone.

Kyron Horman Motive & Truck Movement on Side Gravel Road

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=kyron+horman+motive+%26+truck+movement+on+side&aq=f

Interactive map Truck locations RE kYRON HORMAN

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Interactive+map+truck+locations+re+kyron+horman&aq=f
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:24 pm

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 100812_investigators_photo_pickup_truck_access_road

School groundskeeper never saw Hormans’ white truck

Story Published: Aug 12, 2010 at 4:31 PM PDT Story Updated: Aug 12, 2010 at 5:11 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,” he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.”

Investigators are talking to Stensen.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100582364.html

Wonder what this means for LE's theory that the truck was there that morning...And surely this is not the first time they talked to this guy!
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Interesting lisette I am wondering the same thing.
thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty same story as already posted......a little more in depth

Post by Nama Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:46 pm

- A groundskeeper who works at Skyline School says he never saw the white pickup truck on the access road investigators say it may have been parked on during the morning Kyron Horman disappeared.

Dave Stensen, a turf technician with the city of Portland, said he was not only at the school on the morning of June 4 but had to drive his truck up on that gravel road to access the soccer field he was mowing.

During a Wednesday news conference investigators asked members of the public to talk to them if they saw the white Ford F250 pickup truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, drove that morning. Investigators said they wanted witnesses to come forward if they saw it parked on that access road between about 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

Stensen said he used the access road to get his truck and mowing equipment up to the soccer field like he always does.

He said he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the morning of June 4 and never saw the Hormans’ truck on the road.

Based on the investigators’ timeline, and if Stensen’s times are accurate, the window for the white truck to be on the access road narrows to the 15 minutes between 8:30 a.m. and 8:45 a.m.

If it had been there, or nearby, with anyone in it or around it, Stensen said he’s sure he would have noticed it.

“It would be impossible for me to either enter the field or exit the field if there was a car parked on the gravel road itself,” he said. “And then while exiting the roadway, if there was somebody parked that close to that hillside, it would have made it difficult for me to see who's coming down the hill (on Skyline Boulevard), I mean it would seem to me like I would have remembered, ‘Oh gee yeah,’ there was a big white truck in my way when I left that day. I would say I'm certain that it wasn't there.”

He said he remembers that even with the science fair taking place that morning things didn’t seem particularly chaotic.

“It seemed like just a pretty normal day,” he said. “It was kind of damp and wet. It had been wet for a while and the fields were hard to mow. (I) noticed that there was some children that came out the back door, and I thought, ‘please don’t come down and play soccer.’ But they came out and looked at some plants that were in the raised bed.”

Stensen’s own truck, with a trailer on the back, would have been parked in the area investigators are asking about, at least briefly, as he came and went that morning.

It would have been there on the way in, as he got out of the truck to unlock the padlock on the chain that allows him access to the field. It would have been on that road on his way out as he went behind the truck to put the chain back in place.

Investigators are talking to Stensen and checking his information against what they've gathered. They say they find him credible.

There was no activity Thursday from the grand jury hearing testimony in Kyron’s disappearance.

http://www.katu.com/news/100582364.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Stepmom, friend unaccounted for at same time on day Kyron vanished

Post by Nama Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:36 am

DeDe Spicher and Terri Moulton-Horman were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron Horman disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.
Sources tell KGW that DeDe Spicher, a close friend of Terri's, was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on the day Kyron disappeared, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.
Sources also tell KGW that, during the period of time DeDe was unaccounted for, her car remained at the property where she had been gardening. According to sources, that detail is significant because, if DeDe left the property as investigators believe, she would have had to leave in another vehicle.
Meanwhile, at a Wednesday press conference, investigators focused on the movements of the Horman family pickup truck on the day Kyron disappeared. Investigators specifically asked for any witnesses who might have seen the pickup in that same area of Skyline between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. Sources tell KGW that investigators identified that as the time between when Terri left a Beaverton Fred Meyer and her next known stop, at her personal gym.
These timelines leave a one-hour, fifteen-minute block of time in the middle of the day Kyron disappeared where the whereabouts of both Terri and DeDe was still under investigation. At Wednesday's press conference, deputies focused in on specific roads in the Skyline area where the family's white truck may have been during that window of time.
According to a former police detective, that's a significant investigative detail.
"I think you take map and you say 'how long would it take if you had an hour and a half to go here?' said C.W. Jensen, a former Portland Police homicide detective. "If you had an hour and a half how long would it take to go here, here, here? And you know, ultimately--how far could you go in an hour and a half in this time frame? And what they're telling us is she was here..she was here...we know she was here...and they're asking us now...could you help us out."

Home where Spicher gardened searched
Investigators spent Sunday searching the home where Spicher gardened the morning of June 4.
The person who owns the house where Spicher gardened, who is cooperating with investigators, told investigators she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who is also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.
Sources tell KGW that police have also searched Spicher's home.
Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years.

http://www.nwcn.com/news/oregon/DeDe-Terri-unaccounted-for-at-same-time-on-day-Kyron-vanished-100597624.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:46 am

Rainbow wrote:I just had a thought: Terri says that after she dropped Kyron off at school, she went to two Fred Meyer stores & then drove around with her young daughter trying to get her to sleep. However, I don't recall her mentioning her daughter when she dropped Kyron off at school. Did she bring her in with her, or leave her in the truck? Just curious...

I'm re-posting this because I didn't get a response to the first post. However, I don't know if any answer to my question would make a difference to solving the mystery about Kyron's disappearance... but I really am curious!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:04 am

Rainbow wrote:
Rainbow wrote:I just had a thought: Terri says that after she dropped Kyron off at school, she went to two Fred Meyer stores & then drove around with her young daughter trying to get her to sleep. However, I don't recall her mentioning her daughter when she dropped Kyron off at school. Did she bring her in with her, or leave her in the truck? Just curious...

I'm re-posting this because I didn't get a response to the first post. However, I don't know if any answer to my question would make a difference to solving the mystery about Kyron's disappearance... but I really am curious!

Good question. I don't have a clue. I do not recall reading anything about her daughter being with her at the school. Baffling.
thinking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:59 am

I have thought about this too. Was the baby in the car seat and had fallen asleep and Terri left her there unattended? Or was somebody in the truck with the baby?

I also wondered if Terri might have asked Kyron to go out to the truck for a quick check on his sister and might have been abducted at that time.

This has so many twists and turns. Most of them falling on the backs of Terri and DeDe.

I wonder what friends of these two gals are writing on the blogs?

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 am

Jeanne, your theories sound very plausible. I wonder if LE knows for a fact. So many unanswered questions.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:37 pm

School groundskeeper clarifies timeline to investigators

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 13, 2010 at 5:32 PM PDT Story Updated: Aug 13, 2010 at 6:26 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - A groundskeeper, who was mowing the soccer field at Skyline School the morning Kyron Horman disappeared, clarified his timeline to investigators Friday morning and it differs slightly from what he told a KATU News reporter earlier in the week.

Portland Parks and Recreation turf technician, Dave Stensen, told a reporter he never saw the Hormans’ white Ford F-250 pickup truck in the two areas investigators asked about during a Wednesday news conference.

Those two places were on an access road to the soccer field and investigators say they want to talk to anyone who may have seen the Hormans’ truck on it between 8:15 a.m. and 8:45 a.m., Friday June 4.

Stensen told a reporter earlier in the week that he cut the grass on the soccer field between 7:45 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. and never saw the truck on the road.

He had to use the gravel access road to get to the soccer field, only he apparently used it before and after that half-hour window of time.

He met with two detectives and a deputy district attorney at Skyline School early Friday to go over his timeline in detail.

Stensen told investigators that he left Skyline School as late as 8:45 a.m. or 9 a.m., which means he could have missed seeing the Horman truck being in the two spots investigators are interested in, especially since he spent his time and attention at the school mowing the soccer field.

Investigators say that puts him on the gravel road outside of the critical half-hour window they want to know about since they have witnesses who saw someone in or around the Hormans’ truck during that time.

Still, authorities said it was helpful to have spoken to Stensen in depth.

Investigators say they are still hoping to speak with anyone who was at the school the morning of June 4 and saw the truck that Kyron’s stepmother, Terri Horman, was driving and anyone who was in it or around it.

Investigators are still trying to identify that person in the Hormans’ truck and say that could be key information into Kyron’s disappearance.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100663409.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:41 am

Thanks Lindamarie & Jeanne for trying to answer my question. There has been so much info put out there about this case, that I am having a hard time remembering all the details!

I seem to remember that Kaine was caring for their daughter (btw, why does Terri call her "Kitty"?) while Terri took Kyron to school. But, then I thought that he was at work during that time... so I'm getting confused! Anyways, I'm sure LE is figuring it all out (at least I hope so!)...

This is a bit off topic, but I was just thinking of all the money being spent trying to solve this case. IF Terri is eventually found guilty (as it would appear)... it would be great to have her re-pay part (or all) of the expense! Esp. after hearing how she mysteriously came up with $350, 000!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:42 am

Rainbow this is one of the rumors coming up about where Terri got the money. It is a RUMOR and the mods might want to take it down. But I thought it part of the fun of speculation. Take it for what it is worth and not gospel!

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pol/1896035506.html
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:32 pm

It was "flagged" for removal and WAS removed. What did it say?
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:00 pm

portland craigslist > washington co > community > politics
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Strange New Twists in Kyron Horman Investigation (Skyline )

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-08-12, 9:29PM PDT
Reply to: comm-rjqnq-1896035506@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rumor has it that a person working at the Skyline school may have confessed and police either don't take it seriously or want to cover it up as part of the Portland jobs saving program for union public employees and as a strange coincidence one of the main Mexican drug lords of Portland who runs the Marijuana "gardeners" who harvest and distribute the Oregon crop including along skylkine blvd and the west slope areas happens by coincidence to have the name "Caesar Chavez". Chavez maybe the dude that gave the city commissioners including the Mayor and Amanda the $138,000 walking around money in exchange for renaming 39Th street after Caesar himself. Caesar is a prime suspect because he is most likely the one to kidnap Karon and get out to Forest Grove or to Guadalupe Mexico with a return cash shipment going across the Calexico border. Was it a dope dealing teacher who confessed or a typical Portland public schools pedophile? Look at the Oregonians map of Terri Horman's truck movements the hours after kyron was lost and figure out how or where she would have disposed or dispatched kryon with so many stops. Looks like she had a drug distribution route of her own and that was getting the Mexican drug lords angry. Her truck pathway crosses the Caesar Chavez drug delivery routes into Beaverton. No wonder the father is practicing shooting his gun off frequently . He wants to be ready if the gang turns up at his isolated home in the country there. Looking at the Oregonian map diagram , it does not seem that Terri had much time to do anything other than go to all those places ...and why two separate Fred Meyer parking lots? That is what drug delivery people do . Hell I meet people at Fred Meyer parking lots to exchange money for craigslist sale goods too! It still seems Terri Horman was in a hurry to dump the kid at the school and then go back to her jobless schedule where she could amass millions of dollars in cash she kept in the freezer and under the mattress for all practical purposes $350,000 it that went to an attorney to represent her faster most people can wink she got that money. So the father is furious that she took money that could have gone to pay the ransom to Caesar Chavez good friend of Adam Smith and that left kryon in Forest Grove or Guadalajara Guadalupe which is why so many people close to the investigation say they know kyron is still alive? Have you looked at the car the Terri / the hormans were driving? a big open pick up. What for? Marijana Bud delivery under a tarp on occasions? The stuff grown up along skyline is called "Oregon" and is prized on the east coast as a high potent type of marijuana. Much of it is grown in basements and not just outside the homes . The police should be doing an electric/ water check of usage up in that area including the Horman home to see if they had irrigation or not for cultivation. Caesar Chavez , now that he has a street named after him can never be arrested! pay back he gets. He had been deported for various crimes in the past up to 20 times. He just comes back on his Cessna into Hillsboro airport registered in someone else's name. Kyron could have gone by the same plane or by money truck across the border.

How come you never heard about this in the local news media: Skyline School was one of the portland public schools teaching sex education starting in kindergarten that the school hires these complete perverts to teach and that teacher maybe the one who confessed to something to do with Kyron.

•it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1896035506
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:03 pm

I take it to all mean that Dede and Terri were gardners in the marijuana crops. They got in with wome bad dudes but not until they stuffed their mattresses with lots of cold cash. Hummm.

Probably another "Fairy Tale". But it is interesting to think about.

It kind of explains all the landscapers we have heard about and all the money Terri seems to have.

Probably turn out Terri's adoptive parents cashed in their retirement to bail her out!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:12 pm

I have now heard it all. Either this person that wrote this has a very vivid imagination, is crazy or knows what is really going on. How funny that CL will remove a post like that but the online sex ad's aren't removed. over reaction
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisamaree44 Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:50 pm

This case gets crazier all the time. Poor Kyron.

lisamaree44

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:33 pm

PORTLAND – The father of missing seven-year-old Kyron Horman said he can’t believe the summer is almost over and his little boy is still missing.
"I thought he'd be home. I'm gonna go school supply shopping this week, make sure he's ready for school... just continuing to hope and pray every day that he's coming home," Kaine told KGW in an exclusive interview Monday morning. "I have a phone with me 24/7 - when I sleep, everywhere I go, just waiting for that call so we can go pick him up and move on."
Kaine collected gifts and well-wishes at the Wall of Hope created outside Kyron’s school Monday. He continues to be touched by all the strangers reaching out to support Kyron and his family.
Kaine said he supports plans to move the Wall of Hope to another location before school starts in September, although he doesn't yet know where it will be moved to.
“I think our primary concern is safety. Obviously we’re in a situation where a child has gone missing from school and the last thing we want to do is have a bunch of strange adults up on school grounds during the school day,” Kaine said. “Obviously they’re coming to pay their respects to Kyron and pray for him but at the same time, it puts a lot of additional people on school grounds that aren’t normally here, so there’s a lot of concern for the safety of everybody first.”
On Monday, Kainie Horman's lawyer filed documents that include a text message transcript where she clearly states that her lawyers will cost $350,00. Her lawyers had described the amount as "grossly inaccurate."

Kaine said he was also concerned that the Wall of Hope could be a "heavy thing" for kids to deal with, "staring them in the face" when they go back to school, if it wasn't moved elsewhere before the kids return.
Kyron was last seen at Skyline Elementary School where he attended a science fair on June 4 before classes began. His step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman said she left him in the hallway as he was walking toward his classroom and he vanished sometime after that.
Kaine has since filed for divorce from Terri and said he believes she is behind Kyron’s disappearance. On Monday, Kaine’s attorney filed new papers in court, objecting to Terri’s request to delay the divorce proceedings, saying it would not be in the best interest of the kids.
Kaine’s attorney has also once again requested that Terri be forced to identify the source of her reported $350,000 payment to her attorney, Stephen Houze.

http://www.kgw.com/video/featured-videos/Kaine-Horman-visits-Wall-of-Hope-100787279.html

PORTLAND -- New court documents include a text message transcript where Terri Moulton-Horman clearly states the amount she's paying her attorney.

The transcript was included as part of a filing by Kaine Horman asking a judge not to delay divorce proceedings between the two.

Kaine Horman wants to protect his financial assets and argues that Terri Horman must divulge in divorce court where she's getting the money to pay her attorney.

In court documents, Terri Horman has argued that a figure of $350,000 to pay for attorney Stephen Houze was "grossly innaccurate."

The transcript is a series of messages between Terri Horman and Michael Cook about 11:18 P.M. on June 30.
Cook has been accused by Kaine Horman of having a sexual relationship with Terri Horman, including 'sexting.' Cook has denied having sex but did admit to inappropriate interactions with Terri Horman.
The key exchange:

Cook: "Hey on a side note, the news channels all just announced you've got Stephen Houze! That's awesome! (it's in the news so I figured I can text it)

Terri: Yep. Guess how much he costs?

Cook: Zillions?

Terri: 350K

http://www.kgw.com/news/Court-documents-show-Terri-Horman-text-message-confirms-350K-cost-of-her-lawyer-100797134.html

She doesn't actually say that she is paying him 350K...just that is how much he costs...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 am

Spicher talks to PEOPLE about Kyron investigation

by Teresa Blackman, kgw.com staff
Posted on August 17, 2010 at 9:11 AM
Updated today at 9:25 AM
PORTLAND –DeDe Spicher told PEOPLE magazine that she has nothing to hide and neither does Kyron Horman’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman.
She made the statement in an interview with PEOPLE that appeared in the latest issue of the magazine on newsstands and also online.
Police recently circulated a new flier in the investigation into the disappearance of seven-year-old Kyron Horman which prominently featured both DeDe and Terri. The flier showed photos of the women and asked if anyone could share tips on either of their whereabouts on June 4, the day Kyron vanished.

Asked by PEOPLE in an exclusive new interview whether she thinks Terri was involved in Kyron's disappearance, DeDe Spicher, 43, said, "I just really don't. In my heart, I really don't. In all of these years [as her friend], I have not seen anything that would lead me to believe that she is capable or motivated in any way to do something like this."
DeDe and Terri were both unaccounted for during the same period of time the day Kyron disappeared, based on information revealed by investigators and on information from KGW sources.

The sources told KGW that DeDe was doing gardening work not far from the Horman family home on June 4, but was unaccounted for during a three-hour period from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. She could not be reached by cell phone during this time either, according to sources.
Asked about her own whereabouts on that day, DeDe told PEOPLE that she was at a 38-acre nursery preparing for a garden tour the following day. "I never left the property that day," she said.

http://www.kgw.com/news/Spicher-talks-to-PEOPLE-about-Kyron-investigation-100892719.html

DeDe Spicher Defends Terri Horman In People Mag
POSTED: 7:47 am PDT August 17, 2010
UPDATED: 9:24 am PDT August 17, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher told People magazine this week that she never left the property where she was gardening on the day 7-year-old Kyron Horman disappeared from Skyline School.
Spicher, who has been accused by Kyron's birth parents of not cooperating with the criminal investigation into the boy's disappearance, defended friend Terri Horman and told People magazine that she shared everything she knew with investigators, "over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."
Spicher said Terri Horman, Kyron's stepmother, has never done anything to make her believe she's capable of being involved in Kyron's disappearance.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24658643/detail.html

In an exclusive interview with the magazine, Spicher said she stayed at Moulton Horman's home for 11 days after Kyron disappeared.

"There's this horror that my friend is going through," she told People in a story that appeared on the magazine's website this morning. "If I thought for a second that she was capable of [foul play], I would not have been there. She would not have been my friend in the first place."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spicher_to_people_magazin.html

Spicher defended Terri, telling the magazine, "They (law enforcement) wanted me to tell them that Terri did it or that Terri knew something. I told them everything that I knew, over and over again. But I didn't tell them what they wanted to hear."

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/DeDe-Spicher-defends-Terri-Horman-in-People/zm252QYiAUGZhsLIEhT7Eg.cspx
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:07 pm

I was just reading some comments on another website about there being fields of that tall grass outside the school. I know they searched it but I just wonder.....
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Kyron Horman Update: Witness Saw Stepmother Day 7-Year-Old Vanished

Post by Nama Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:35 am

A woman who spoke with Kyron Horman's stepmother the day the 7-year-old disappeared shared her story with the Multnomah County grand jury last week, calling part of the encounter "odd."

Kyron vanished June 4 following a science fair at Skyline Elementary School.

That same day, between 9:30 and 10 a.m., Andrea Leckey ran into his stepmother, Terri Horman, at a Fred Meyer Department store in Beaverton, west of Portland. Lecky said it was the longest encounter they ever had.

During the conversation, Leckey said Terri mentioned just coming from the science fair at Skyline School, even showing her a picture of Kyron.

"The only thing that I think was significant about that time is that she showed me a picture of Kyron next to his project," said Leckey according to CBS affiliate KOIN. "I think the thing that seems odd about it perhaps is that we were just passing each other by and in a few seconds, with her daughter being sick in her arms, made a point to show me the picture."

Leckey formerly worked as a manager at Terri Horman's gym where they spoke to each other frequently, but always briefly.

At the time of their Fred Meyer encounter, Leckey said she was being polite and making chit-chat because she knew Horman's daughter was not feeling well.

"Did she seem different? Did she seem out of the ordinary? I can't say that she seemed any different to me than any other day," said Leckey.

Only six or seven hours after the meeting in the store, Kyron was initially reported missing to police.

Authorities at a news conference Wednesday asked for the public's help in tracing Terri Horman's truck and determining who was in or around the vehicle.

Over the weekend authorities distributed a flyer to residents who live near Skyline asking for information about the stepmother and one of her friends, and their whereabouts on the day Kyron disappeared.

Terri Horman has not been named a suspect in the case.

Multnomah County Sheriff's spokesman Jason Gates refuses to offer any details about the direction of the investigation.

Anyone with information about the case is asked to contact the Tip Line at 503-261-2847.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013828-504083.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:33 am

Sometimes I think we are reading too much into some of these reports. If Dede is to be believed and of course that is questionable then Terri was crazy about Kyron. And remember too that none of the "bio's" were able to "make this important Science Fair". Not Kaine nor Desiree or Tony the detective.

So perhaps, giving Terri the benefit of a doubt, was excited about the little fellow and being she just came from there I am sure it was on her mind.

I just have the funniest feeling they are all "barking up the wrong tree".

After these two months of intense scrutiny and a grand jury seeming to meet forever they don't have anything?

I don't know but something is a bit off.

Perhaps it is me and my not wanting to believe people do terrible things to small children that love and trust them.

I just can't imagine nobody saw nothing. It's like he just disappeared from the face of the earth.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 pm

Investigators doubt Spicher was seen near Horman truck

By Anna Canzano KATU News and KATU.com Staff
Story Published: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:20 PM PDT Story Updated: Aug 18, 2010 at 7:22 PM PDT

PORTLAND, Ore. - Investigators have learned they have reason to believe it was not DeDe Spicher, the friend of Kyron Horman’s stepmother Terri Moulton Horman, who was seen in a truck the morning Kyron disappeared, according to sources.

Investigators are working on following up on tips they received since last week’s news conference about the person seen on June 4. Those tips are in addition to the 4,000 they have collected so far.

They also want to know if a third person is tied to Kyron’s disappearance.

According to sources, investigators have witnesses who saw an adult in and around the truck in front of Skyline School between 8:15 and 8:45 that morning.

Investigators aren’t identifying the gender of the person in the truck but have reason to believe the person may not be Spicher.

DeDe Spicher insisted in a People magazine interview she remained at work that day, which is an assertion criminal defense attorney, Lisa Ludwig, said is possibly strategic. She said Spicher may be testifying, in a sense, to the public about her own innocence.

“You are going out on a limb when you say, ‘I know exactly where I was for that full amount of time, I’m positive about it.’ You really are committing to that, and if you’re contradicted about any part of it, it makes you look like a liar,” Ludwig said.

Ludwig also said that law enforcement can’t focus too closely on one theory.

“If you commit to one theory and pursue it to the exclusion of others, you can really make big mistakes. I’ve seen that happen,” she said.

In the People magazine interview Spicher alluded to Terri Horman’s innocence. The magazine reported Wednesday that after Kyron disappeared, Spicher says: “We were very worried for her life. There were death threats against her. And again, whoever has taken Kyron is still out there and could be after her, too.”

Investigators have not named any suspects or persons of interest in the disappearance of Kyron and they have not made any arrests.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/101040699.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:53 am

I read this and said..hummm. See what you think. Kind of makes me think somebody has a guilty conscience for speaking bad of Dede at some time or another.

http://media.oregonlive.com/portland_impact/other/jasonw.pdf
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:06 am

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/dede_spichers_former_boyfriend.html

DeDe Spicher's former boyfriend describes Terri Moulton Horman's friend as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who changed dramatically
Published: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 4:30 PM Updated: Wednesday, August 18, 2010, 5:15 PM
Maxine Bernstein, The Oregonian

An ex-boyfriend of DeDe Spicher said he was stunned when he learned that investigators were interested in the whereabouts of Spicher on the day Kyron Horman, 7, disappeared from Skyline School.

Jason Wishert, who has volunteered as a child's advocate in Multnomah County for more than a decade, said he dated Spicher for about 10 months, and they had even talked of marriage, but their relationship fell apart in early August 2009.

Wishert, 41, said he called the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office tip line soon after hearing Spicher's name in the news.

"My mouth was agape. I couldn't believe what I was seeing," Wishert recalled. "I thought, 'Oh my gosh, there's two things that investigators should look at.' "

He provided investigators with the name of a close confidante of Spicher, and an address in the 12700 block of Northwest Bishop Road in Washington County where Spicher had lived with an aunt after she moved to Portland from Klamath Falls. The Bishop Road address was one of the addresses investigators searched.

Investigators looking into the disappearance of Kyron Horman have searched Spicher's Tualatin condo, the garden property where she was working June 4, and her aunt's address as they seek to determine Spicher's movements the day Kyron disappeared. Kyron was last seen at Skyline School the morning of June 4.

Spicher, 43, is a friend of Terri Moulton Horman, Kyron's stepmother. Spicher told People magazine in this week's edition that she never left the Northwest Old Germantown Road property where she was working on June 4. She also said she spent 11 days living with Terri Horman at the Horman's Northwest Sheltered Nook Road home to support her friend shortly after Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order on June 28.

Law enforcement also circulated a questionnaire to residents of Northwest Old Germantown Road on August 7 and 8 with photos of Horman and Spicher, asking if they'd seen either woman between 9:45 a.m. and 1 p.m. on June 4.

Wishert said he met Spicher in the fall of 2008 when they were classmates in a chemistry class at Portland Community College's Rock Creek campus and soon became study partners. He described her as a "high-energy, dynamic" person who had just completed the Portland Marathon, and a Centurion cycling event.

"I was attracted to her intelligence, high amount of energy and straight forward, matter-of-fact attitude," he said.

She was committed to exercise and a special diet, preparing her meals, mostly cooked vegetables, ahead of time in Tupperware containers.

He said Spicher's personality changed when she lost a receptionist job at QuadRep Northwest in January 2009. She lived on unemployment, stopped working out, and gave up her diet, he said.

Spicher most recently had obtained a gardening internship. Wishert also said Spicher on the side started her own house-sitting and pet-sitting service.

Wishert said he doesn't know Terri Horman. He described Spicher as having a "good constitution" and intelligent but "emotionally gullible."

Wishert wrote an account of his relationship with Spicher, which he sent to The Oregonian.

--Maxine Bernstein
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:07 am

This from over on BOC. Amazing how this web is spinning.

34.Dee says:
August 18, 2010 at 10:01 pm
Don’t know if anyone’s posted this yet but Jason Wishart, DeDe’s ex-boyfriend, has sent a long letter describing all he knows about DeDe to the Oregonion. He has also been posting and answering questions on Scared Monkeys under the name “Slaphappypappy”. He does not think she is capable of harming Kyron and describes her as being of good character but then says he lost total respect for her when she changed 180 degrees after losing her job. He never heard DeDe mention the Hormans. Says she is emotionally gullible. He believes that Kyron is alive and being held somewhere.

He has a fencing business and is a child advocate who has been appointed six times by the state supreme court. He went to a Catholic school for a couple of years and talks about God alot. He is actively involved in a Mexican orphanage called Pimpollo along with John Kerr (seems I’ve read that name mentioned here but can’t remember where). He seems like the most upstanding person you could ever want to meet…a little too upstanding for my suspicious nature so I researched him. Found out that he is the son of William Kent Wishart who pled guilty and was convicted on child pornography charges last September.

Jason is involved with the Christian Children’s Fund based in Virginia and he went to Buckingham City high school in Virginia. I’m wondering if he might be “HopeinVA”.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:34 am

This case is like an open book that will never end :study: BRING KYRON HOME crying
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty letter from Jason Wishert

Post by Nama Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:52 pm

I met DeDe Spicher in late September of 2008 at the Rock Creek Campus of PCC in
chemistry 100 lecture and lab class taught by Dr. Harry Davis. She completed the
Portland Marathon during the first couple weeks of class and my first discussion with her
was regarding this event. I was impressed with her high intelligence, energy and
straightforward matter-of-fact attitude. I had returned to school in the spring of 2007 at
the University of Phoenix in Tigard for Criminal Justice and had transferred to PCC for a
health then a chemistry class and had achieved a 4.0 GPA the entire time. I realized after
the first two weeks of class that I may lose my GPA with this chemistry class and
hooked-up with DeDe as a study partner. I spend many hours with her, and with other
students outside of class in independent study groups.
I found DeDe to be a very unique individual in that she was extremely neat and clean
and very organized. You could eat off her garage floor it was so clean. I discovered that
that at age 42, she never had a boyfriend or any children. DeDe also participated in the
Centurion bike ride in 2008 and was in very good physical condition. She worked in
Tigard as a receptionist and she invited me to her company Christmas party in December
Her daily routine was to get-up and work-out very early in the morning, go to work and
then come to school. I only saw DeDe in make-up once in the 10 months I knew her. She
would prepare all her meals on Sunday and place them in Tupperware containers for the
rest of the week. She had a very strict diet and ate 5 small healthy meals per day.
I met DeDe’s Mother in the spring of 2009 when she came up for a visit with DeDe. I
almost met her Dad when he came up to Portland for some sort of training for his
position as a reserve officer with the Klamath County Sheriff’s office. She talked of her
brother who reportedly had a tree service business and a shop where he bought and sold
cars and had restored old muscle cars. She was very close with her family and talked of
them much. I came to the conclusion that she had a very good family and was raised
right.
I was told that when DeDe came up to Portland from K-Falls after she graduated in
1984, she moved in with her Aunt in the Helvetia area. She reported that her cousins with
this Aunt became like siblings to her. She worked at a hospital then eventually got an
apartment off cedar hills blvd. in Beaverton.
DeDe told me that in about 1994, she went to live in Japan to teach English. She is
familiar with the Japanese language as a result.
I want to reiterate that DeDe presented to be of very high intelligence and when inspired,
possessed great drive and determination. I can’t recollect her mentioning Terri or Kaine’s
name during the time I knew her. She did tell me repeatedly that I was going to be the
last man in her life and if it didn’t work out with us, that she would never pursue another
man again, and I believed her. In the winter of 2009, we became so close, that we had
discussed marriage.
DeDe had many casual friendships and communicated with some of these people on
Twitter. DeDe got laid-off from work sometime in January of 2009. Prior to this, she
claimed that she could get another job at the snap of her fingers. But when she did get
laid-off she took her neighbors advice and just lived off unemployment. When she got
laid-off and went on unemployment, her personality did a 180 degree turn and she did not
take any more classes, completely stopped working out and riding her bike and diet went
out the window. This sudden and dramatic turn of events in her life was a turn-off for me
and I lost respect for her. She would just talk to her friends on the phone and have little
luncheon get-together’s with her friends almost daily.
DeDe told me she previously served on the HOA board where she lived. After going on
unemployment, she contemplated going back and serving on the board again. I tried to
discourage her from committing to this as it was unpaid and she was opening a
dysfunctional can of worms that was a needless vacuum of time for her when she should
be getting back on track with her life.
The event that threw a cold, wet blanket on our relationship was that sometime in the
early spring of last year she came to me with some drawings for 4 planter boxes and four
stands with exact measurements and materials to be used. At that time the economy had
tanked and I was working for almost nothing, I was eating top-ramen and day-old bread
money was so tight. She wanted me to buy this material and assemble these 8 items free
of charge. It took about $200.00 in material and about 20 hours time to complete what
she wanted. I was slow in getting everything to her as I was working 15 hour days while
she was sitting at home collecting unemployment. It was like she was demanding a
$1200.00 gift from me and I was not acting fast enough. She even said that she was going
to finish it on her own if I didn’t deliver it fast enough. This was a very huge turn-off for
me and after I delivered everything, I backed off substantially. DeDe decided to serve on
her HOA board again and this distanced us even further. I basically lost respect for her
and just did my child advocacy work and worked every day trying to stay in business. I
could not afford the money or time to continue my criminal justice degree last year.
I could not believe the total change in DeDe’s personality in such a relatively short
amount of time. Never once did I see or hear her say anything mean or evil, even at the
end of our relationship on or about August 1, 2009. I am convinced today that DeDe
Spicher would have no part of harming anyone, let alone a little boy. I believe that she
would have no part of hiding a dead body. She knows right from wrong and has a good
constitution.
I ask myself why DeDe would become involved with Terri and risk her reputation and
freedom and possibly engage in multiple felonies in connection with Kyron’s
disappearance. What would make someone’s friendship bond so close that they would
risk everything? Last year Terri Horman was not that close of a friend of DeDe’s
otherwise I would have remembered her name.
I suspect that sometime after we broke-up on August 1st, 2009, DeDe reconnected with
Terri and Terri found DeDe to be a good listener, provided sound feedback and possibly
provided each other with emotional respite. This cultivated to gaining DeDe’s trust and
support. Terri Horman has been described as very intelligent and I read where she had
earned a Master’s degree.
Terri may have told DeDe some story that Kyron was in danger and that Kaine was a bad
dad and husband and that she needed to find a safe place for Kyron for a few days while
she was dealing with Kaine in some way that would produce a long term solution. Some
close variation of this scenario is plausible.
On and before June 4th, there was no frame of reference to how big and serious the
public and law enforcement would take Kyron’s disappearance. Little did they realize
that they would be up against the collective knowledge and united resources of law
enforcement of the post nine-eleven era. It was just everyday life for DeDe at this point in
the game. If DeDe is indeed involved, she probably thought she was helping protect
Kyron and that she was somehow doing an act of child advocacy as well as helping a
friend get out of a bad and unsafe situation.
I believe in my heart that Kyron is still alive and stashed at a safe house. The DeDe that I
knew very well for 10 months would have no part of harm to a child or getting rid of a
body, no way.
Adding to my belief that Kyron is still alive is the nature of the implications of what
must have happened for Kyron to be killed and buried. This is a series of events that is so
unimaginably evil in nature, not even Ted Bundy, Charles Manson or John Wayne Gacy
were that evil late into their murder careers. They never killed a 7 year old innocent child
that just moments previously was smiling proudly for the camera with his science project.
That level of evilness is so egregious that it would have manifested itself in some way
previously. This is a step way beyond trying to recruit someone to kill your husband. To
extinguish the life from an innocent and tender boy under this scenario is way beyond
reasonable comprehension. Then to go about your routine and act surprised when the kid
is not on the bus, and act like a distraught Susan Smith for the media and law
enforcement? I just fail to believe that this happened, God would not allow it.
The question is then presented as to why DeDe would act the way she did following June
4th? A possible answer is that she was acting on principal and being loyal to a “goodfriend”,
not having any frame of reference of what was to develop and how serious this
case got so fast. DeDe is an intelligent and head strong woman. I never exchanged bad,
ugly or disrespectful words with her. If ever a woman is going to “lose-it” it will most
likely be at the break-up stage. This never happened. She even carefully mailed back my
Hood to Coast run photo I gave her.
I have no media experience and now regret doing some television interviews. I am a child
advocate who has more volunteer time helping endangered and displaced Multnomah
county children than any other man out there. I care more than anyone can realize and
pray hard for Kyron’s safe return. I know in my heart that law enforcement will be
successful and bring Kyron back home, and hold all those responsible for his
disappearance to account for their actions in court. We will see this happen, I have no
doubt. I will continue to ask God to guide and direct the investigators to Kyron’s
location.
Respectfully submitted on this 18th day of August, Twenty-ten
Jason Wishert

http://primewriter.com/news-1246-headlines/?p=9027
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 Empty Terri Moulton Horman: Kyron Horman's stepmother is a profile in contradictions

Post by Nama Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -7bbccc3825325c8d_large
Family photo of Terri Horman.

Since Kyron Horman was last seen June 4 at Skyline School, investigators have focused on one woman in his disappearance — his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman.

While never specifically calling her a suspect or even a person of interest, investigators have released fliers with her picture on it, grilled her friends and searched their homes. Allegations of a murder-for-hire plot and text messages have turned up in court documents, buttressing her estranged husband's divorce case.

The 40-year-old woman has all but disappeared, saying nothing publicly as she retreated to her parents' home in Roseburg where she grew up. A white sign on the door directs reporters to her lawyer, who declined to comment for this story.

But interviews with more than a dozen friends, relatives, former colleagues and neighbors paint a complex and contradictory picture of a woman with immense personal charm who can be both supportive and self-centered. Sometimes giving, sometimes demanding, she has a few close friends who have stood by her while she's been vilified in blogs. She has a bachelor's and a master's degree in education but has never held a full-time teaching job. Colleagues say she was a dedicated teacher yet during the past year she cracked down on Kyron when he had a bad day at school.

Still, no one said they could imagine that a woman who has devoted so much of her life to children could have been involved in his disappearance.

"I would agree with that statement up until a point in time," said Kaine Horman, her 36-year-old estranged husband, who has filed for divorce and obtained a restraining order against her. "I know a lot of things now that I didn't before. Now, I think there is a huge problem. I don't know what she's not capable of at this point."

Her attitude changed in the past year after Kyron entered second grade, he said. His teacher, with a color-coding system for her class, rated the kids on their behavior. Green was good, yellow signaled moments of inattention, blue indicated trouble and red sent them home.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -3fd9cd4ab065240e_large
Kyron Horman's mother, Desiree Young and step-mother Terri Moulton Horman listen during a news conference near Skyline Elementary School in Northwest Portland.

Kaine said the teacher called parents about a blue or red card. But he said his wife was the only parent who asked for daily accounts from the teacher.

"Terri wanted notification whether it was green, yellow, red or blue," he said. "Every day she wanted it. That, to me, is extremely excessive. The child is in second grade."

He said when Kyron brought home anything but a green card she wanted Kaine to discipline him by grounding him to his room for the evening, eliminating play time or not letting him watch movies.

"There was no room for error," Kaine said.

The couple frequently argued about disciplining Kyron, he said.

At the same time, Terri fired off long e-mails to Kyron's mother, Desiree Young, peppered with complaints.

"She was venting about the teacher and why she should have her job," Desiree said, "and she was venting about Kaine — everything."

Adopted daughter

On Facebook, Terri Horman said she had wanted to be a teacher since she was 7 years old. She was born in Grass Valley, Calif., in mid-March 1970 and adopted by two elementary teachers, 29-year-old Carol Moulton and her 32-year-old husband, Larry.

It's not clear who her birth mother is — the agency and the state of California will not release that — but Horman once told her second husband, Richard Ecker, that her parents said she came from a prominent family.

Around 1982 the Moultons moved to Roseburg, where Horman grew up in a manicured middle-class neighborhood of single-story homes.

Her parents, who had no other children, gave Horman much of what she wanted, including tens of thousands of dollars later in life, according to Ecker's dad, Chuck, a retired high school teacher.

At Roseburg High, she excelled in sports, joining the basketball and track teams. Bert Mastrud, head track coach at the time, said she was a dedicated athlete. "Her father was constantly working with her," Mastrud said. "He loved track. He was a track junkie."

Larry Moulton helped at track meets, firing the starting gun at running events at Roseburg High as recently as this past spring.

Horman threw shot put, but her best event was discus. In May 1988 during her senior year, she was a contender at the state track championships but, in the end, did not place.

That year Horman met Ecker at a Fred Meyer store in Roseburg where he worked. They dated for a few months but then became friends, with Horman sharing confidences with him.

"I was a good stabilizing force in her life," Ecker said.

He attended her 21st birthday party and later was a groomsman at her wedding in November 1991 to Ron Tarver Jr., another Roseburg High graduate.

The couple moved to Albany and ran a storage facility for a while before buying into a Chubby's restaurant franchise with money from Horman's parents.

That venture did not go well. In 1994, the couple and Horman's parents sued Chubby's, saying the company misrepresented the investment needed to make the franchise work. The lawsuit ended with a $250,000 settlement, Tarver said.

Meanwhile, the couple decided to have a child, but Horman could not get pregnant. On Facebook, she wrote that she thought in her 20s that she could not have kids but then ended up having three, counting Kyron.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -f15591ddde13d27f_large
Ecker's parents remember James as being a curious and lively child. Horman legally changed his last name from Ecker to Moulton in January this year.

Horman moved back to her parent's house in Roseburg. She later attended McDonald's fast food management school and worked for a time at a McDonald's in Cottage Grove, Ecker said.

Romantically, she moved on as well. She started dating Ecker again, and in August 1996 they married in Springfield. In the wedding pictures, she's radiant, with long, wavy red locks tumbling down her satiny, fitted wedding gown. Her red lipstick matches the rose Ecker wears as a boutonnière on his white jacket.

"She was a nice-looking gal when she got herself fixed up," said Mavis Ecker, Richard Ecker's mother.

Chuck and Mavis Ecker remember Horman's lavish attention. Once, just after Horman met them, she stopped by with a big, beautiful bouquet of flowers.

Mavis Ecker was stunned, and looking back suspects Horman was trying to curry favor.

"She wanted to be in our good graces because she wanted our son," Mavis Ecker said.

But the gestures didn't stop when they were married. Once Mavis Ecker flew into Eugene after visiting relatives in Minnesota and was greeted at the airport by her husband, son and Horman, who was holding bouquets of balloons and flowers.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -2d932dea9501aa2b_large

"She said everybody deserves flowers and balloons," Mavis Ecker said. "It was a very nice gesture. I'm not used to being treated like a celebrity."

Horman also gave her in-laws poems at Christmas, including one hearkening back to her childhood:

"I cannot remember the presents or the food that was given all I can remember was the love I was living."

Although the Eckers no longer have pictures of their former daughter-in-law on their walls, they saved two poems and two lists she wrote of the "10 Best Things" about a father- and mother-in-law.

"They're accurate," Mavis Ecker said. "I'm surprised. She knew us — perhaps more than we knew her."

Chuck Ecker said he never quite trusted Horman, suspecting she harbored ulterior motives.

"She did things to impress people," he said.

In August 1998, two years after they were married, Richard Ecker adopted James. Tarver, who struggled financially, agreed to give up his parental rights.

The Eckers thought it was a bad idea.

"She pushed him," Chuck Ecker said. "And being Richard, being a good guy, he adopted James."

Chuck Ecker said in certain situations Horman was self-centered.

When asked for details, the couple recounted this:

Once when they were shopping online with their son, Horman walked into the room and asked what they were doing. They told her Chuck Ecker wanted to buy a boat. "She said, 'Oh, so you're spending James' inheritance,'" Mavis Ecker said. "She was serious."

"She wanted to be more or less in control," Chuck Ecker said.

But her in-laws praise her as a good mother to James.

"With James, she was always good," Chuck Ecker said.

College, career, conflict

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -c969ba8420d32958_large
Richard Ecker, James Moulton and Terri Moulton Horman

At 2 a.m. on March 29, 1998, Horman was hit in her car by a drunken driver in Springfield. The accident had lasting repercussions.

"For a year, she had crippling migraines," Richard Ecker said. "Our life basically came to a standstill."

While struggling with a pinched nerve near her spine because of the accident, Horman went to school, earning a bachelor's degree in elementary education at Northwest Christian University. Chuck Ecker, a high school teacher, encouraged his daughter-in-law to become a teacher.

"She seemed to like kids," he said.

Richard Ecker said he paid for her education, which remains a sore point for his parents.

"He wanted to go to college, too, but she came first," Mavis Ecker said.

After graduating in 2000, Horman got a basic teaching license and the couple moved to Beaverton, where she hoped to find a teaching job. In February 2001, the couple bought a house in Aloha with help from Horman's parents. Then in March, she was hired as a substitute in the Hillsboro School District.

Through mid-June 2002, she held teaching jobs at Eastwood, Mooberry and Lenox elementary schools that lasted several months each. A former colleague at Mooberry, who asked not to be named, described Horman as dedicated but strict.

"She had those kids walking down the hall in a straight line not talking," the former colleague said. "She was really organized. She had everything laid out for days ahead. She was really in control of what she was doing. She liked kids and she liked teaching."

But she irritated the teacher she subbed for by rearranging the classroom and throwing out some of the teacher's materials while she was on maternity leave.

At the time, Horman's marriage was falling apart and her former colleague faced a divorce of her own. She asked Horman and James to move in with her.

"At first, she was very engaging and easy to talk to," the former teacher said. "But she turned out to be a bad roommate."

Horman moved her possessions in and rearranged the furniture. She moved one of the woman's bookshelves into the yard, still stacked with books. "She said she needed room for her things," the woman said.

It rained, ruining the books. Horman appeared hurt when her roommate questioned her actions.

"She seemed absolutely unaware of that being a problem," the woman said.

But the former colleague and roommate praised Horman as a mother.

"She was devoted to that little boy," she said about James. "He was the center of her life. She talked about him all the time."

In January 2002, Horman and Ecker were divorced. She got primary custody of James and the decree included an informal agreement that Ecker would pay about $169 a month in child support.

A year later, Horman went to Washington County authorities, asking for more child support. His payments were bumped up to nearly $550 a month. Ecker went to Horman's house to ask for a break on child support, saying the payments were cutting a big chunk out of his salary. She seemed amenable to a reduction, he said, but the next day he got a call from the Washington County Sheriff's Office, telling him to stop harassing his ex-wife.

Ecker has not seen James since that call and still pays child support. He estimates he's contributed about $46,000.

A baby, and bodybuilding

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -08fe2c80b4f892e9_large
After several months of a strict regime of diet and weight-lifting, Horman competed in the Emerald Cup in Bellevue, Wash. She won fourth place in the category for women over 35.

In the spring of 2002, Terri Horman hit the gym, working out at Bally Total Fitness in Aloha for hours at a stretch. In mid-June, a seven-month substitute teacher's job at Lenox Elementary School ended. That same month, she met Kaine Horman at a restaurant when he was out with friends and the two started dating.

Desiree Young said that relationship broke up their marriage, but Kaine said they were already living separate lives in the same house. In August, when Desiree was 8 months pregnant, she filed for divorce.

Kyron was born Sept. 9.

At the time, Terri was living in a condo in Beaverton with her son. James, who was 8, remembers Kaine bringing Kyron over to the condo as a tiny baby.

In mid-December 2002, Terri and James moved into his house in Aloha, Kaine said.

Terri told Lynn Heidebrecht, who lived across the street, that she moved into the house to help care for Kyron. Heidebrecht, whose own marriage was falling apart, found Terri to be comforting and a good listener.

"Terri was very energetic and hardworking and friendly and outgoing," Heidebrecht said. "She was very supportive of her neighbors."

Court records show that Desiree had primary custody of Kyron after her divorce with Kaine in early 2003. Both Kaine and Desiree said they worked out a joint arrangement: Kyron stayed with Desiree at night, was in day care and then spent two hours every afternoon at the Aloha house where Terri, Kaine and James were living.

In 2004, when Desiree moved to Canada to seek medical treatment, Kaine gained custody of his son. He said he was primary caretaker, dropping Kyron off at day care and picking him up.

James, who is staying with his father, Ron Tarver, in Roseburg, said his mother treated Kyron like her own son.

"The only difference between her relationship with Kyron and me was the difference in ages," he said.

Terri was the first to recognize that Kyron needed glasses, James said, and taught him sign language by the time he was 6 months so she could communicate with him.

"She was pretty proud of that," Ron Tarver said.

He said she was a dedicated teacher who would focus on students she thought needed help. One of them was a special education student who was withdrawn and unresponsive.

"I can remember her excitement when she got that girl to look at her," Tarver said. "Her life was children."

Kaine, too, was impressed with her dedication to children, especially at the beginning of their relationship.

"Her patience and tolerance for kids being kids was extremely high," he said. "She was very understanding."

In 2003, Terri earned a master's of art education from Pacific University in Forest Grove and was an on-call teacher for the Hillsboro School District, remaining available as a sub until 2006.

The Teacher Standards and Practices Commission said she maintained her basic teaching license until March 2007, then took a break, renewing it in February this year. The state has no record of disciplinary action against her.

Unable to land a teaching job, she returned to restaurant work, taking a job as assistant manager at Red Robin in Sherwood, where she worked between December 2005 and August 2006.

In 2005, she started going to the gym again, transforming her body into a mass of muscle to compete in a bodybuilding championship.

Kaine said he noticed a sharp shift in her behavior, saying she became self-centered and short-tempered.

"She's not eating a lot of food, she's exercising twice a day, she's up at 4 o'clock in the morning, she's not sleeping at night so we get just general irritable behavior towards everyone around her," he said.

He said she consumed over-the-counter stimulants, such as fat burners, in high doses. In four months between January and April, she shed 62 pounds, dropping from 185 to 123 pounds, he said.

At the end of April, with her muscles bulked up and skin glistening with a bronze tan, she competed in the Emerald Cup bodybuilding competition in Bellevue, Wash.

Clad in shimmering green and purple bikinis with her hair done up in a tumble of curls, she took fourth place in the master's category for women over 35.

But Terri's enthusiasm for the sport waned.

"She competed in one contest and that was the end of her bodybuilding," Kaine said.

On July 10, 2005, she was pulled over by police on Interstate 5 near Woodburn just after 6 p.m. Given a breath test, she registered 0.15. Under Oregon law, it is illegal to drive with a blood alcohol level of 0.08 percent or more.

Terri pleaded guilty to reckless endangerment for driving under the influence with James, then 11, in the car. She paid a nearly $600 fine and completed a diversion program.

She later admitted to Kaine that she had been drinking behind his back to put herself to sleep.

On her Facebook page, she said 2005 marked a low point in her life.

Domestic troubles

Their relationship had many ups and downs, but Kaine said after the drunken-driving arrest that her attitude and their home life improved.

As a family, the couple played video games and occasionally took trips, visiting Walt Disney World in Orlando, Fla., and traveling to Israel. Every other weekend, Terri, Kaine or Greg McCullough, Desiree's first husband, shuttled James, Kyron, and Desiree and Greg's son, Quinn, to Shari's restaurant in Springfield for a handoff. James stayed with the Tarvers in Roseburg and Kyron and Quinn went with Desiree to Medford, where she lives with her husband, Tony Young.

At the end of 2006, Kaine sold the Aloha house, and in January 2007 the family moved to rural Northwest Portland. Terri found the secluded, wooded property on Northwest Sheltered Nook Road, and Kaine bought the house.

Three months later, the couple got married in their bathing suits in a small ceremony presided over by Kaine's dad on a beach in Kauai, Hawaii. On Mother's Day, Kaine gave his bride a brand-new candy apple red Ford Mustang GT.

She put a vanity license plate on the car — RDSQRL — shorthand for her nickname, Red Squirrel.

About the same time, Terri was working as an assistant manager at Newport Bay restaurant in Washington Square. Don Alanen, a former customer, had many conversations with her when eating there with his wife. He was impressed by her professionalism.

"She always seemed to be in control," Alanen said. "I never heard her say anything to anybody that was upsetting."

Terri talked to the couple about wanting to become a manager in the high-tech industry where Alanen worked. She also said she had been a bodybuilder and planned to return to intensive workouts at some point.

And she talked about Kyron.

"I can't recall that she called him a stepson," Alanen said. "I'm pretty sure she said our son."

Alanen said that when Terri became pregnant, she told him she was thrilled to be having another baby.

Her pregnancy surprised Kaine, who thought they were not going to have children.

In November 2008, Kiara Ariel was born.

The red-headed, blue-eyed girl with a big smile became a focus of Terri's life. She plastered her Facebook page with pictures of Kiara eating, playing and sleeping and, out of the blue, sent a stream of messages about the baby to Tarver, whom she usually talked to about James.

At the same time, Terri was suffering through postpartum depression, Kaine said.

"She changed her behavior towards all of us," he said. "She would lose her patience with both" James and Kyron.

"With Kiara it started out much easier at the beginning," he said, but as the months went on, he saw his wife become angry, for example, when the baby wouldn't go to sleep.

At the gym, Terri complained to friends that Kaine didn't pay much attention to her and criticized her weight gain after having Kiara. Kaine denies ever complaining about her weight, saying she was the one who brought it up.

"She was always being critical of herself and I got tired of listening to it," he said. "She would complain about it and I would tell her, 'You know that I don't care what you look like. It's who you are that's important. Your weight doesn't have any bearing on how I feel about you.'"

Terri also told friends that Kaine tried to control her spending.

"Controlling with my money — yeah," Kaine said, "because she was spending all of it. She was going out and spending it like water and not checking with me where we should be spending our money."

For the past two years she has been on unemployment and contributed as much as she could to the household expenses.

Although the couple fought, they did so in private. James said he only heard his mother and Kaine fight once in eight years. He described Kaine as calm but strict. "If you didn't follow the rules, you'd get in trouble," James said.

James said he had to mow the lawn, take the trash down the quarter-mile driveway and help his mom wash the dishes.

He was also a voracious reader, spending more than 16 hours a week absorbed in books, he said. But he wasn't a good student. He said he often cut classes at Lincoln High to browse Powell's Books.

"School was boring," he said.

Terri Moulton Horman moved into her parents' home in Roseburg after being forced out of her home in Northwest Portland by her husband, Kaine Horman. In February, Terri sent James to Roseburg to live with his maternal grandparents.

"I was on a business trip when she made that decision," Kaine said. "She called me on my first day (in California) and said they had gotten into a fight. She couldn't handle it anymore. She was going to call his dad to talk about other options."

Kaine said he didn't want James to move out, but it wasn't his decision.

James, who flashes an easy grin and trades quips with his stepmother, Angela Rockwood, said he took the move in stride.

"It didn't bother me," he said. "Me and my mom moved around a lot, and I came down in summers anyway."

He appears to be thriving, winning a red ribbon for halter training a horse in 4-H and enjoying activities with the Boy Scouts.

James was camping with his dad when Kyron disappeared. He said the family was devastated.

Thread #1 - Kyron Horman: Missing for 9 Months/ Desiree believes Kyron is dead/ Supporters put pressure on Terri - Page 15 -d15c84cd27837337_large
Terri Horman and Kaine Horman at a June 13 press conference.

"I've never seen Kaine cry until Kyron went missing," James said, adding that his mother was hysterical.

As the investigation dragged on with no clear indication of what happened to Kyron, the family fell apart.

On June 26, Kaine moved out and took Kiara. He filed for divorce and got a restraining order to keep Terri from seeing him or her daughter.

James said he misses his little sister — and would like to see Kaine as well.

"He was like a dad to me," James said. "I lived with him for eight years."

Kaine hopes to talk to James again soon.

Since July 16, when Terri was forced out of the home on Sheltered Nook Road, she's lived with her parents in Roseburg. She's rarely been seen in public under orders from defense attorney Stephen Houze.

James said she has a treadmill in her parents' home but no cell phone or computer.

He's seen her a few times and talks to her regularly on the phone.

"I think she's really lonely," James said. "She's not supposed to leave the house."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/terri_horman.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:51 pm

Great article, but I kind of felt like it was ALL over the place. Even so, I found the section of her son James VERY interesting. Sounds like Kaine wasn't to blame for James being sent to live with his dad after all thinking I have always thought that to be the motive of why she would want to get rid of Kyron. Sounds to me like she just "Snapped", like the show!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Love the new title of this thread. The last post by BJ was heart breaking to read. James wanting to see his Sister and Kaine who was a Dad to him for 8 yrs. The break down of a family is so sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:57 pm

Great article...It filled in a lot of details that I had had questions about...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:40 pm

Kyron Horman grand jury quiet - for now

by Kyle Iboshi, KGW staff
Posted on August 19, 2010 at 7:15 PM
PORTLAND -- For weeks, a parade of witnesses came and went from the Multnomah County Courthouse.

Kyron Horman's parents testified before a grand jury along with others surrounding the seven year old's disappearance.

Since then, there's been little news from this secret panel.

In addition, a judge's order restricting any photography of witnesses coming and going from the grand jury room has expired.

So does this mean the Grand jury is done? Probably not, said former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre.

He said grand jury term can be extended for weeks, months or even years. Jurors are essentially on stand-by as the investigation moves forward.

"It's really not that uncommon with a complex unsolved case to keep the grand jury going and bring them back and bring people back in to testify when you need them or when you develop new evidence or leads," he said.

"We still don't have the answer to what happened to Kyron," said McIntyre. "The issue is, what charges are you going to ask the grand jury to return, and then against whom, and I think they are probably still very much sorting that out."

http://www.kgw.com/news/Grand-jury-still-hearing-Kyron-Horman-case-101124089.html
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:16 am

That was a great article - thanks for posting it, BJ!

I did notice a slight omission, however (made by writer of the article, not BJ) - the writer skipped over the part of how & when Terri met her first husband (Ron Tarver), and instead went to their son (James) being born & then Tarver & Moulton divorcing soon after. Guess it's not a big deal, but would have been interesting to learn more about her first husband (who is the father of their son, James).

I must say that the whole "family dynamics" are very confusing (I didn't realize that Desiree had been married before Kaine & had a son also)! From what I understand there are four children involved: Quinn (Desiree's son from her first marriage), James (Terri Moulton's son from her first marriage), Kyron (Kaine & Desiree's son), and now Kiara (Kaine & Terri's son). All of the shuffling back & forth between families must have been stressful for both the parents & the children!! faint
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next