Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

2 posters

Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty Re: George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:49 am

Text of Letter: Living Under a Microscope by George Anthony
Suddenly you are thrown into a life that you have no control over. Your every day walking, talking is dissected, analyzed and just plain torn apart. You did not ask for this. But the microscope is on. Is it fair? No, not by any shape of the imagination. Does it hurt? More than you can realize. You stay as strong emotionally and physically as possible, but people can be so cruel. Your family is talked about in hurtful ways not just words, but physical violence. People stand in front of your home, your sanctuary as a modern day lynch mob. I ask…what would you do? Would you cower down, lock yourself up in your house? Can you answer that honestly? The microscope is on.

I have asked many people…want to change places with me, walk in my shoes if only for a minute, a day? But they cannot. People say I know what you are going through. The only person that knows are truly the people who have been through this. Others stand on the sideline and judge seeking their 15 minutes of fame by blogging, sending threatening emails, letters, phone calls, and text messaging, stating we are unfit. But they themselves, should look in the mirror and ask “what would I do if my life or family was under a microscope?” Makes you stop and think, doesn’t it? Living under a microscope!

Humans can be so cruel. When a tragedy happens their whole life process changes. People who don’t know the facts revictimize the victims. Again, under a microscope. An opinion article gets released, printed and that becomes gospel for a slight few.

The media as it is today would rather report the wrong in the world than collectiviely start out reporting something good. The first 7-10 minutes of a newscast, at least in my opinion, front page of a paper or a magazine gets your attention by shock value. Wouldn’t it be nice or wholesome to see a report of something positive or heartwarming for a change.

You’re photographed and videotaped without your knowledge or permission. An etching of a loved one is made fun of. How hurtful. I personally am proud of the etching of the tattoo on my skin or in my skin because Caylee is forever with me.

Under a microscope, I personally look at life differently, finding ways to help others. Be it through some life changing advice or being there to help them when they fall, that is the right thing to do. God like gestures, that is what is needed.

Living under a microscope
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee Empty Re: George Anthony on losing his granddaughter Caylee

Post by HippieChick Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:24 am

OK George, do you acknowledge that crappy (to say the least) parenting created the monster that killed your grand daughter? You only have to look as far as Cindy to see why Casey turned out so damaged.

OTOH, if it was a case of 2 parents with a damaged (liar) daughter and a grand daughter they loved, wanting to get custody of the grand daughter because they knew their daughter was unfit...but they started the custody business too late, they ran out of time. Their state of DENIAL playing a big part in their inability to see what was going on for quite some time. Cindy lived in a world of make-beleive: ie: her daughter was a wonderful mother, her daughter graduated from high school but not really and they threw her a graduation party anyway....They mentioned custody to Casey and she killed her child...WHY? She was afraid of being tossed out of the house as more and more of her shenanigans were revealed...fraud, checks, etc.
So many grandparents seek custody and it turns out ok, in this case maybe it was too late.

JMO and just a thought-

HippieChick
HippieChick
HippieChick

http://abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:09 am

Isn't this old? I think this is on the board somewhere. I know I have seen it and heard it before.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:39 pm

If it has been posted I apologize and will delete it. I had not seen it before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down