Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Loving Memory of Leah Freeman

+9
Wrapitup
Silvahalo
mommyof3kids
Cory
jeanne1807
charminglane
Praying For Faith
CritterFan1
acuiriz
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Loving Memory of Leah Freeman - Page 2 Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Leah Freeman

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:44 pm

I couldn't of said it better Wrap. RIP dear Leah.

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

In Loving Memory of Leah Freeman - Page 2 Empty Re: In Loving Memory of Leah Freeman

Post by doug simerly Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:04 pm

Myparents live up the street, Knott st., from her house. She and her family will remain in my, and my familys prayers. There are no words, to equal the event, May God bless her, and her family to find as much justice as they can.Peace,Doug

doug simerly

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:14 pm

the welcome doug simerly! I hope Cory comes on and reads what you wrote.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:15 pm

doug simerly wrote: Myparents live up the street, Knott st., from her house. She and her family will remain in my, and my familys prayers. There are no words, to equal the event, May God bless her, and her family to find as much justice as they can.Peace,Doug

Wow...I haven't been here in sooo long. Just got a notification on my phone that something had been posted here..... Thank you Doug for your kind words. I wish my Mom and Dad could have seen the Justice that we got. May not have been much but it's something. Thanks so much for posting this. Couple Hugging
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:49 am

doug simerly wrote: Myparents live up the street, Knott st., from her house. She and her family will remain in my, and my familys prayers. There are no words, to equal the event, May God bless her, and her family to find as much justice as they can.Peace,Doug

welcome2 the welcome to Doug.

Miss seeing you here Cory. Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:16 am

I miss you all too LM. I have my Grandkids (still sleeping!) and I take them home this afternoon or tonight...There seems to be a "new topic" here I am VERY interested in - GOT to come back tonight and find out WTH is going on!!! These kids take up ALL my time when they are here!! Can't seem to concentrate! Love them dearly though!!! BlowKisses I'll be back (in my Arnold Schwartzenegger (sp??) voice!!!!!) tonight!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:47 pm

These kids take up ALL my time when they are here!! Can't seem to concentrate! Love them dearly though!!!
Boy, can I relate! faint
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:00 pm

wrap I told you living next door was going to be awesome
run for the hills lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2