Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother

3 posters

Go down

Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother  Empty Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:18 pm

The brutal stabbing of Joanne Witt was not a spontaneous decision by daughter Tylar and her boyfriend Steven Colver, according to Tylar.

Testifying Wednesday against Colver in what Northern California media are calling the "forbidden love trial," Tylar described in detail the planning and motivation that went into her mother's 2009 murder.

It all began after Joanne took away her then-14-year-old daughter's sexually explicit diary to build evidence in a statutory rape investigation for Colver, who was 19 at the time.

"I was in shock and then I went into a full-blown panic attack, hyperventilating, screaming, shaking," Tylar, now 16, testified, according to news reports. "Everything was in that diary. There was no way he was going to get out of the charges."

Tylar explained that the duo planned to flee town, but feared they would be caught if her mother called the police about their disappearance. The only option, they believed, was to kill her.

"I told him we could take a knife from the house. He said he would get a knife," she said.

Colver, walking up Joanne's staircase with a chef's knife taken from his restaurant job, allegedly then stabbed her at least 20 times in her sleep, while Tylar waited outside the room, unable to watch.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't go inside," she said. "I put my hands over my ears, closed my eyes, and hummed."

Tylar previously pleaded guilty to first-degree murder and agreed to testify against Colver. She faces 15 years to life in prison.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I thought we had a thread on this but couldn't find it thru' a search.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother  Empty Re: Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother

Post by charminglane Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm

I want to keep having sex, so we'll kill my mother.

Seriously, how does this stuff happen? Why would anyone think they could get away with it?
charminglane
charminglane

Back to top Go down

Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother  Empty Re: Teen Girl, Tylar Witt Testifies: Why I Plotted to Kill My Mother

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:50 am

I am just floored. Makes it scary to be a Mom these days.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 am

charminglane wrote:I want to keep having sex, so we'll kill my mother.

Seriously, how does this stuff happen? Why would anyone think they could get away with it?
I agree crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:57 am

I posted this because it just blew my mind, not that that doesn't happen other times when I read things. Just the coldness of it and that it was premeditated is something. Looking at photo of this girl, she looks vacant and cold. I can't imagine.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:32 pm

I think this is what the "Not Mom" would have eventually done had Cindy not finally found her.

I am glad you posted this!! thank you
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:57 pm

This w/be on 20/20 in 3 minutes, CST:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 pm

This is a Must See!!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:52 pm

OMG did you see this last night Wrap? That girl is so cold, devoid of any emotion! It was scary listening and watching her. She does NOT need to get out of prison in thirteen more years. She deserved as much time as that bf of hers.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:19 pm

Yes, I watched it and posted the entire show on the above link. It was spell-binding watching and listening to her. And, the bf's mom had this smile on her face the entire time. WTH????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:53 pm

I know and she (bf's Mom) was upset that her son was sentenced to life for butchering Tylar's Mom? OMG, son or no son, I would not want that kid to released ever!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down