Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs

+3
Wrapitup
raine1953
lisette
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Empty Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs

Post by lisette Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:33 pm

Written by
Lindsey Tugman

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri (CNN) -- It's been nearly a week since a mother of triplets vanished in Missouri. Police are now tracing the whereabouts of Jacque Waller's estranged husband, Clay, on the day she disappeared. Investigators say he has not been named a suspect, but was the last person to see her before she vanished.

One person says, "It took me serious from the minute I walked in that building. She was two hours late."

Cheryl Brenneke is the one who reported her sister missing on Wednesday, sensing something was immediately wrong when Jacque didn't make it home to saint Genevieve. She says, "We miss her so bad already. God, help us to displace our faith and out trust in you at this time."

A vigil is held outside the Cape Girardeau blue cross office where Waller worked. Brenneke says, "I felt helpless and I wanted to do something. And, I thought what a better way to get everybody together."

A vigil attendee says, "We just feel compelled to do this because she's such a wonderful person. She's so tenderhearted." Another says, "It means so much just to know that she has so many friends that love her and they're praying for her, the kids and us. We need it all so much."

On Wednesday, Waller's blue Honda Pilot was found here, abandoned off I55 at the Fruitland exit. She was last seen in Jackson at Woodland Dr. Same area where on Friday dive teams with the Missouri Highway Patrol searched two ponds. Cape Girardeau Bollinger County major case squad now following multiple leads and ask for the public's continued help.

In addition to information about whether anyone saw Waller's SUV, they also want to know if you saw a specific boat or a specific pickup truck owned by the missing woman's estranged husband, Clay Waller. Meanwhile, the focus remains on Jacque Waller, a mother of 5-year-old triplets.

On this day, prayers of comfort as balloons are released in Jacque's honor.

Investigators say they are examining Clay Waller's boat and truck for any evidence.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Empty Re: Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 am

A tense scene unfolded at the Common Pleas Courthouse in Cape Girardeau on Tuesday when the family of Jacque Sue Waller came face to face with her estranged husband, who on Monday was named a person of interest in the mother of three's June 1 disappearance. A family member and Clay Waller were separated by courthouse security after a brief but heated exchange.

Inside the courtroom, a judge decided Jacque Waller's sister and brother-in-law, Cheryl and Bob Brenneke, would continue to have custody of her three 5-year-old triplets. They were granted initial custody Friday.

Jacque Waller, 39, was last seen around 4 p.m. June 1 in the area of Woodland Drive and North Neal Street. Investigators have also said they suspect foul play in her disappearance.

While court was in session Tuesday, an investigator with the Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad said Clay Waller was no longer cooperating with authorities and has only given a brief interview following his wife's disappearance last week. No new developments were announced Tuesday by the case squad, which assigned several investigators to be at the hearing for security purposes.

Clay Waller declined several times Tuesday to be interviewed by the Southeast Missourian.

Brenneke said she and the family will now wait for a July 19 hearing in which a judge will decide whether to grant Clay Waller supervised visitation.

"They're good children, and the whole family will pull together to make sure they're OK," Brenneke said.

The case squad is still seeking the public's help in discovering more about Jacque Waller's whereabouts the afternoon of June 1. They're also asking anyone who may have seen Jacque Waller's blue Honda Pilot -- found abandoned on Interstate 55 with a flat tire -- to call authorities.

"At the point of her last known contact with other family members, that's where we lose contact and he can't provide any details other than the fact they argued over the divorce situation and she left on foot from the address on Woodland," major case squad deputy commander Lt. David James said Monday. She left 1121 Woodland Drive around 4 p.m., he added.

James said Clay Waller then left the residence and returned around 6 p.m. to find Jacque Waller's vehicle gone. Other witnesses interviewed told the case squad they saw her vehicle at his home as late as 8:30 p.m.

Last week, Clay Waller's red GMC Sierra and a boat were seized by the case squad and processed for evidence. They believe his red truck was at one time pulling the boat and anyone who saw the two should report that information to police.

"We don't have a crime established yet. We've got a missing person, and Mr. Waller's the one who saw her last," James said. "Without enough information to determine her whereabouts, we're needing some help from the public."

Jacque Waller's family said she was in town to finalize paperwork at her job, meet with her attorney to finalize divorce proceedings and pick up her son who was staying with Clay Waller. The other two children were in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., with the Brennekes.

Family members say Jacque Waller was a proud mother of three -- one boy and two girls -- and was always talking about her triplets.

In the last hour her sister saw her, Waller was excited to relay the news that one of her daughters had lost a tooth.

Brenneke said she reminded her younger sister to not forget to have the tooth fairy pay a visit.

"She said 'OK,' I went back to get ready for work and she left to go to work. If I'd known then what I know now, I sure would have stopped and hugged her," Brenneke said Tuesday following the custody hearing.

She added that while they're keeping the children busy, they began to start asking questions recently about where their mother is.

"It's hard; they don't understand," she said.

Stan and Ruby Rawson, Jacque Waller's parents, said their daughter would never leave her children. Leaving would be completely unlike her, they said.

"The out-of-character part is that she would not come home because she loved to come home," Stan Rawson said.
Read more here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Empty Re: Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:15 pm

Husband of Missing Missouri Woman No Longer Cooperating with Police

Clay Waller, the man named as a "person of interest" in the disappearance of his estranged wife, is no longer cooperating with police.

Jacque Sue Waller, 39, was last seen a week ago today when she stopped by the Jackson, Missouri, home where her husband is staying to pick up one of their triplet children. That's when the couple got into an argument over their pending divorce, and Clay Waller says he watched his estranged wife leave angrily by foot. Her blue Honda Pilot was later discovered abandoned with a flat tire on Interstate 55.

Yesterday Clay Waller attended a court hearing over the custody of the couple's five-year-old triplets. Jacque Waller's sister and brother-in-law, Cheryl and Bob Brenneke, have been granted custody of the children. Apparently the children have been asking for their mother and don't understand where she could be.

Yesterday an investigator also confirmed to the Southeast Missourian that Clay Waller is no longer cooperating with authorities and has only given a brief interview to police following his wife's disappearance.

Investigators are hoping someone may have seen whoever left Waller's vehicle on Interstate 55 the night of June 1. The car was abandoned at the 105 mile marker near the town of Fruitland (see map below).

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Clay%20and%20jacque%20waller
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:14 am

Family of missing mother of triplets speaks out

St. Genevieve, MO (KSDK) - The family of a missing St. Genevieve woman is speaking out for the first time one week after she disappeared.

Jacque Waller was last seen in Jackson last Wednesday night.

Jacque is a devoted mother of triplets. Her family says they are her entire life. Her family is struggling to explain to the kids why their mother isn't there.

"She would do anything for those kids," said Stan Rawson, Jacque's father.

Less than two months ago, Jacque Waller was teaching her triplets how to ride a bike.

"She was happy as a lark," Rawson said. "I never seen her get upset with those kids. She loved them so much."

She was in the midst of a divorce from their father, Clay Waller, her husband of 17 years.

"The relationship was over," Rawson said. "It was finished. All she was trying to do was get out of it."

Last Wednesday, she met with her attorney and husband to finalize the divorce.

At 4 p.m. she was supposed to pick her son up from her husband's house in Jackson and go straight to her sister's house in St. Genevieve. She never made it.

"It was senseless," said Ruby Rawson, Jacque's mother. "Everybody says hope for a miracle, I would like to hope. But when someone has threatened her for a year, there's not a lot of hope."

In our interview, Jacque's parents shared details the police have not released, and will not confirm. Her parents say Jacque had told them for months that her husband had threatened to kill her, but refused to let them get involved.

"No more than two weeks ago she was saying that," Stan Rawson said. "She says he's gonna kill me and throw them in the river and I'll never be found."

Police have named Clay Waller as a person of interest, but at this point he is not a suspect.

On Tuesday, a judge took custody away from Clay Waller and gave it to Jacque's sister. Now the family is struggling with what they should tell the triplets.

"They're interested in where their mother is.," Stan Rawson said. "My little [granddaughter], who looks so much like her, she says do you think mom doesn't like us no more? She went to find another family? One of them thinks their mom is kidnapped. The other one just wants her mommy."

Jacque's car was found abandoned on the 105 mile marker on Interstate 55. Her family hopes that someone saw the car in that area on Wednesday night or someone riding a bike away from the car back to Jackson.

Anyone with information is asked to call Jackson police at 573-243-3151.

NewsChannel 5 attempted to get in touch with Clay Waller on several occasions and have been unable to do so. Police say he is a person of interest in this case, but stress he is not a suspect.
There is a video at the link, I can't embed.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:18 am

It just breaks my heart to read what those children think. It sure sounds like she's dead. Another husband who takes his wife's life. So these kids are going to lose both parents. This insanity needs to stop!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:08 am

Facebook Page Launched to "Find Jacque S. Waller" -- Missouri Mother Missing Since June 1

Friends and family of Jacque Sue Waller hope social media can lead to the discovery of the 39-year-old mother of triplets.

Jacque Sue Waller, most recently of Ste. Genevieve, Missouri, disappeared June 1 after visiting the home of her estranged husband in Jackson, Missouri. Authorities say Gary Waller is a "person of interest" in his wife's disappearance but have not named him as a suspect.

Since its formation Monday, the Facebook site "Find Jacque S. Waller" has some 2,800 followers and hundreds of posts from well-wishers hoping for her safe return. The site also has numerous photos of Jacque Waller (nee Rowan) in hopes that someone may have seen her over the last few days.

Waller's family says she would never leave her five-year-old triplets without warning.
Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Jacque%20waller%202
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:29 am

I certainly hope LE is watching Gary's every move.

If I were Cheryl and Bob Brenneke, I'd make sure my doors and windows are locked and have LE watching my home.

Thank God the court did not give temporary custody to this "father!"

These poor kids! How sad for them!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Empty Jacque Waller's family losing hope she will come home alive

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:45 am

Posted: Jun 08, 2011 7:09 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 10, 2011 10:33 AM CDT
By Crystal Britt

"I think from six last evening, I don't think Jacque's on this earth anymore--her spirit's not," said Stan Rawson. "I think we're talking about recovering her body at this point."

"She loved her babies," said Stan Rawson. "They were her life, those triplets, and she loved her work."

Now as family members look through Jacque's photos, they cherish the memories and instead of clinging to hope they pray for justice.

Investigators also confirm, while Jacque's purse and phone were missing from her SUV, her laptop was recovered from her vehicle.

"We decided we've gotta get tough," said Stan Rawson. "There is time to grieve later, got to get tough now."

STE. GENEVIEVE, MO (KFVS) -
Search crews are back out searching the area Thursday for signs of Jacque Waller.

Crews are continuing to follow leads and are beginning to search new areas

"We have really been bolstered by all the facebook messages," said Stan Rawson. "It's amazing how one life can affect so many people. (We) just really appreciate all the support getting from that."

On the one week anniversary of their daughter's disappearance, Jacque Waller's parents no longer believe their loved one is ever coming home alive.

Jacque Waller, 39, was last seen near her estranged husband's residence in Jackson on June 1.

Clay Waller is still a person of interest, and investigators tell Heartland News Waller has not provided police with any new information since last Wednesday.

According to Sgt. Jim McMillen with the Sikeston Department of Public Safety, James "Clay" Waller was a former public safety officer with the department after being hired in September 1995. Waller resigned from DPS two years later in September 1997. Since that time (nearly 14 years) he has had no association with the department, added McMillen.

No official suspects have been named, and no arrests have been made.

The Cape Girardeau-Bollinger County Major Case Squad now confirms another theory investigators have. They believe whoever drove Jacque Waller's SUV and left it on the interstate, may have left on a bicycle.

Investigators also confirm while Jacque's purse and phone were missing from her SUV, her laptop was recovered from her vehicle. Her family members say that piece of evidence will be crucial in this case.

"It had a diary in it," said Stan Rawson, Jacque's father. "That was a bad, bad, bad mistake that you'll be hearing about more in the months to come."

Jacque's father is focusing his energy on justice.

"I think from six last evening, I don't think Jacque's on this earth anymore--her spirit's not," said Stan Rawson. "I think we're talking about recovering her body at this point."

While they want to stay hopeful, Stan and Ruby Rawson believe their daughter is never coming home.

"Don't have any hope they'll find her alive," said Ruby Rawson, Jacque's mother.

Jacque Waller was last seen near Woodland Drive in Jackson Wednesday, June 1. Her parents say she was supposed to pick up her son at her estranged husband's home.

Instead, her SUV was found abandoned off Interstate 55 near Fruitland.

"I wish I could tell you stuff about evidence, but I can't," said Stan Rawson.

Rawson did not want to jeopardize the investigation, so instead he shifted his focus to talking about his daughter.

"She loved her babies. They were her life, those triplets, and she loved her work," said Stan Rawson.

"She was such a pleasant child, never gave us any trouble," said Ruby Rawson. "A sassy, funny girl, really enjoyed her."

Her loved ones say her biggest accomplishment was no doubt her children.

It's breaking Jacque's parents' hearts answering the children's questions about mommy.

"My Avery, who looks like Jacque said, 'Do you think she doesn't like us and went to find another family?'" said Stan Rawson.

The Rawson's say the other children wonder if she was kidnapped. Jacque's sister and brother-in-law now have temporary custody of the five-year-olds.

Now, as family members look through Jacque's photos, they cherish the memories and instead of clinging to hope they pray for justice.

"We decided we've gotta get tough," said Stan Rawson. "There is time to grieve later, got to get tough now."

"We have really been bolstered by all the facebook messages," added Stan Rawson. "It's amazing how one life can affect so many people. (We) just really appreciate all the support (we are) getting from that."

Jacque Waller's high school classmates have organized a prayer vigil in Farmington. It's scheduled for Thursday night at Farmington High School beginning at 6:30. There will be prayers, a memory book to sign, and a balloon release.

If you have any information regarding Jacque Waller's disappearance, contact the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:07 pm

$3,500 reward offered to find missing mother of three

(KMOV) -- A $3,500 reward is being offered by the parents of the missing mother of three from Cape Girardeau.
Jacque Waller went missing on June 1. She is the mother of 5-year-old triplets. Police suspect foul play.
Waller’s husband has been named as a person of interest, but not yet a suspect. The couple was in the midst of a divorce when she went missing.
Friends of Waller are desperate to find her and are working to generate tips that could help them find her.
Waller’s children are staying with her sister while police investigate.
If you have any information please call 573-243-3151.
Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs 110706_jacque_waller_big
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:09 pm

Waller business cards found along Highway 177

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield business cards belonging to Jacque Sue Waller, a mother of triplets missing from Jackson for 43 days, were found Monday on Highway 177 by a resident of Cape Girardeau County, investigators said Wednesday.
continue reading at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:36 am

Parents of missing woman to appear Thursday on 'Good Morning America'

A friend close to Stan and Ruby Rawson, the parents of a missing area woman, announced late Wednesday the pair would be appearing Thursday on ABC's "Good Morning America."
more at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:39 am

Parents of Missing Missouri Mom Eye Husband as Suspect
Published July 15, 2011
| FoxNews.com

The parents of a missing Missouri mother are standing by claims that her husband had involvement in her disappearance.
Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets, was reported missing June 1 shortly after visiting with her estranged husband, James "Clay" Waller, at his home in Jackson, Mo.
In an interview on ABC's Good Morning America, Ruby Rawson, the mother of Waller, said she confronted her son-in-law James and asked her what she did to Jacque.

Authorities say they found Jacque Sue Waller's vehicle abandoned about three miles from her estranged husband's home. Her business cards were later found along a separate state highway about eight miles from where her car was recovered (FoxNews.com).

Where Is Jacque Sue Waller?
Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets, was reported missing June 1 shortly after visiting with her estranged husband, James "Clay" Waller, at his home in Jackson, Mo. Police say they suspect foul play and have named her husband a "person of interest" in her disappearance.

"He said 'I didn't do anything," Rawson said, in which she replied, "yeah, you did and you know you did, because of all the threats you've been saying to her over the last year."
Stan Rawson, the father of Waller, also wrote a message to James on a 'Find Jacque S Waller' Facebook page, the Daily Mail reports.
"You will regret hurting my girl and the Tripps -- I promise you will!"
A statement released by James Waller's attorney, read "Mr. Waller misses his wife and hopes she is found okay."
Authorities are intensifying their search for the mother, whose car was found abandoned last month along a state highway in what police suspect may have been a scene staged to look like an abduction.
Waller had just attended the June 1 divorce hearing, according to police, and drove to her husband's home at around 4:00 p.m. to pick up her 5-year-old son, Maddox.
But the child was not at the home when Waller arrived and family members say they believe her husband, a former police officer, lured her to the home to kill her.
"It was just his bait to get her to the house so he could kill her," the woman's sister, Cheryl Brenneke, said in an interview with FoxNews.com.
Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys described Clay Waller as a "person of interest" in the case and said authorities uncovered potential evidence from his home, though Humphreys declined to elaborate on what was found.
"He was the last person to see her and be with her," Humphreys told FoxNews.com. "We suspect foul play -- no question."
Clay Waller told investigators that he and his wife had an argument at his home before Jacque "walked away mad," according to Humphreys.
Police found Jacque Waller's car abandoned along Interstate 55 in Missouri the morning after she was reported missing. Waller's purse, keys and cellphone were not found inside the vehicle, and Humphreys said there has been no activity on her credit cards and phone since her disappearance.
Humphreys said the car – a Honda Pilot – was found with a flat tire. He said the tire is being analyzed to see whether it was intentionally made flat.
"We've not been able to eliminate him at all," Humphreys said of Waller. "And we don’t believe it was an abduction-type thing off the Interstate – it may have been made to appear that way."
The Jackson Police Department -- with the help of the FBI -- has scoured land and water in the surrounding area for any trace of Waller.
On Monday, a woman reported finding Jacque Waller's Blue Cross Blue Shield business cards along another state highway about 8 miles from where her car was recovered. Waller worked as a manager for the health insurance company.
Brenneke, who has custody of her sister's three children -- Maddox, Avery and Addison -- told FoxNews.com that Clay Waller threatened to kill his wife if she filed for divorce and harassed her with repeated phone calls and text messages after she moved out of the couple's home in March.
"It was just non-stop calls and texts and showing up at her work every day," Brenneke said, adding that her sister never went to police because she feared he'd kill her if she did.
"She just wanted out," Brenneke said of her sister, who had been staying with her at her home in St. Genevieve after the couple separated.
Lt. David James of the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department described Clay Waller as "less than cooperative." He said Jacque's business cards will be analyzed for fingerprints and kept as potential evidence.
"She didn't walk away from her life," James told FoxNews.com. "She didn't just leave her triplets."
A $3,500 reward is being offered for any information leading to Jacque Sue Waller's whereabouts. She is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 135 pounds.
Anyone with information on her disappearance is being urged to call the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Sampson Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Husband of Jacque Waller reports insults spraypainted on his truck
Sunday, July 17, 2011

Southeast Missourian
The estranged husband of missing woman Jacque Waller told police Friday several derogatory terms had been spray-painted on his truck.
They included killer, child molester and dirtbag.

At 12:30 p.m. Friday, James C. Waller II, known commonly as "Clay," came to the Cape Girardeau police station to report the damage to his 1993 Nissan pickup truck, said Sgt. Jason Selzer, public information officer.

Waller's wife disappeared June 1. She was last seen near the place where her husband was living at the time in Jackson. The story of the missing mother of triplets has now gained national media attention. Clay Waller is a person of interest, but not a suspect, in the case.

The words appeared in black spray paint on both the hood and the driver's side of the truck, Selzer said.

Clay Waller told police this occurred between June 26 and July 10 at his home in Cape Girardeau.

He identified a person he thought was responsible, Selzer said, but police have not yet made contact with the individual.

Pertinent address:
21 S. Henderson Ave., Cape Girardeau, MO

Ruth Sampson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Sampson Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:14 pm

Volunteers search more than 90 acres in Cape County for missing woman
Monday, July 18, 2011
By Erin Hevern ~ Southeast Missourian

Around 100 people turned out Saturday, July 16, 2011 to search for Jacque Waller. Waller, the mother of triplets, has been missing since June 1. Saturday's 88 acre search in rural Cape Girardeau County included the Scott County search and rescue K-9 unit with 3 search dogs and five locals on horseback to search the thicker terrain. The K-9 unit volunteered their services in collaboration with Christy Dabis with the Cue Center for Missing Persons out of North Carolina. The volunteers were split into teams, each canvassing predetermined areas of interest.
(Laura Simon) [Order this photo]The more than 100 volunteers who combed through more than 90 rural acres in Cape Girardeau County over the weekend had one goal in mind -- bringing home Jacque Sue Waller.
Missing almost 50 days, Waller was last seen by her estranged husband, Clay Waller, in Jackson.

Although the searches Saturday and Sunday turned up no evidence that led to Waller, volunteers are still motivated, now more than ever.

"It was a big turnout," said Laura Helbig, a search volunteer. "Most of these people didn't know Jacque, they just want to help. It's really fortifying, and it gives us more adrenaline to keep going, knowing that there's so much support."

Also, Waller's case hit the national media circuit Thursday, a few days after business cards belonging to the missing mother of three were found by a Cape Girardeau County resident off Highway 177. Several teams focused on the area where Waller's Blue Cross Blue Shield business cards were found, according to Helbig. Lt. David James of the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department said the cards, which were in a Blue Cross Blue Shield packet, were readable and in good condition but couldn't say how long they were lying on the ground in the area.

Jackson police chief James Humphreys said the community searches are a significant help in the effort to find the 39-year-old woman. He said organizers met with law enforcement Friday to verify the locations they were going to search and to discuss how to coordinate with any detectives who would be available if any evidence was found.

The CUE Center for Missing Persons, an agency in North Carolina, and the Scott County K-9 Search and Rescue Unit assisted in the weekend search.

"It multiplied our resources by tenfold," Humphreys said. "Especially with the CUE Center, they can come back anytime we want them to."

The case's recent media attention on "The Today Show," FOXNews and "Good Morning America" hasn't resulted in any new leads so far, Humphreys said Sunday.

"It's been extremely busy trying to keep up with all the media attention," Humphreys said. "But it is a help to be able to get the message out. It may land on the ears we need it to."

That has been the hope of Waller's family and friends for weeks now.

Waller's mother, Ruby Rawson, has said someone may have been traveling Interstate 55 at the time Waller's blue Honda Pilot was abandoned and saw something, although it may have not seemed suspicious at the time. The vehicle was found near the Fruitland exit hours after family reported Waller missing.

Family members last saw her in Ste. Genevieve, Mo., where Waller was staying with her sister. She came to Cape Girardeau and Jackson on June 1 to complete divorce proceedings and pick up her son from Clay Waller's former residence on Woodland Drive. Stan Rawson,

Jacque Waller's father said on "The Today Show" Saturday that someone had spoken with their daughter before she went to Clay Waller's home. Waller's family has said in several television interviews they have "no doubt" about what happened to their daughter.

"We know exactly what happened," Stan Rawson said in Saturday's interview on NBC. "The FBI forensics team was in that house for several days, and they can tell you exactly what happened. They probably won't, but they should."

Less than a week after Waller disappeared, Clay Waller was named by the Cape Girardeau/Bollinger County Major Case Squad as person of interest. Clay Waller continues to deny interviews with the media, but his attorney, Scott Reynolds, issued a statement to outlets last week. He said his client had nothing to do with the disappearance of Jacque Waller.

"Clay Waller misses his wife and hopes she is found OK," Reynolds said in the statement.

According to Tracy Ford, another volunteer, no new searches for Jacque Waller have been planned yet. She said she appreciated the help of all the volunteers who came to participate.

Waller's family is still offering a $3,500 reward to anyone who provides information that leads directly to their loved one. Donations can be made to the fund at any US Bank location.

388-3635

Pertinent address:
Woodland Drive and North Neal Street, Jackson, MO
Fruitland, MO

Last edited by Ruth Sampson on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruth Sampson

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Husband of Missing Missouri Mother Not 'Forthcoming' With Information, Police Say
By Cristina Corbin
Published July 19, 2011 | FoxNews.com

The estranged husband of a missing mother of triplets is "not real forthcoming" in providing information to detectives searching for the Missouri woman who disappeared more than a month ago, police tell FoxNews.com.

Jacque Sue Waller, a 39-year-old mother of young triplets, was reported missing June 1 shortly after visiting with her husband, James "Clay" Waller, at his home in Jackson, Mo.

Waller, who allegedly told police his wife walked away from the home on foot after the two quarreled, has since been named a "person of interest" in the case.

"He's not cooperating the way we hope he would," Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys told FoxNews.com on Tuesday.

Humphreys also said investigators will conduct more searches this week around the area where Jacque Sue Waller's car was found abandoned June 2 along a state highway in Missouri. Police suspect foul play and say it may have been a scene staged to look like an abduction.

The woman, who has 5-year-old triplets, had just attended a June 1 divorce hearing when she drove to her estranged husband's home at around 4:00 p.m. on June 1 to pick up her son, Maddox.

But the child was not at the home when Waller arrived and family members say they believe her husband, a former police officer, lured her to the home to kill her.

Humphreys said Tuesday that police searched the home where Clay Waller was temporarily living within 72 hours of the investigation. He said detectives also uncovered valuable information from the woman's computer that he described only as "personal diary type" in nature.

"We got some information off of her computer that was pretty important to us," he said.

Clay Waller allegedly told investigators that he and his wife had an argument at his home before Jacque "walked away mad," according to Humphreys.

Police found her Honda Pilot abandoned along Interstate 55 in Missouri the morning after she was reported missing. Waller's purse, keys and cellphone were not found inside the vehicle, and Humphreys said there has been no activity on her credit cards and phone since her disappearance.

Last week, a woman reported finding Jacque Waller's Blue Cross Blue Shield business cards along another state highway about 8 miles from where her car was recovered. Waller worked as a manager for the health insurance company.

Humphreys said police will focus searches this week based on new leads that detectives have received. He said investigators have so far generated more than 250 leads in Waller's disappearance, which he said is still considered a "missing persons case."

Anyone with information on Jacque Sue Waller is being urged to call the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Sampson Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:49 am

Clay Waller: Community on 'witch hunt'
Wednesday, July 20, 2011

By Erin Hevern ~ Southeast Missourian

Clay Waller walks into the Common Pleas Courthouse before a custody hearing June 7 in Cape Girardeau.
(Kristin Eberts) [Order this photo]Clay Waller thinks police have tunnel vision in their investigation of his estranged wife's June 1 disappearance.

As he sat in the shade on the Common Pleas Courthouse lawn Tuesday, he expected to see at least one, but probably more, unmarked police cars.

"It's crazy. I got a helicopter following me every day, police are following me," Clay Waller said Tuesday in an interview with the Southeast Missourian. "I'll tell you what is not happening is that the cops are not searching for my wife."

Clay Waller, named by detectives as a person of interest in Jacque Sue Waller's disappearance, said police are spending too much time focusing on his whereabouts, and not enough energy on locating Jacque Sue Waller, his wife of more than 15 years. He'd do more searching himself, Waller said, but he said investigators and the community are on a "witch hunt."

"I have not done anything," he said. "I miss my wife. I hope for a safe return."

His truck has been vandalized numerous times and he said he was recently shot in the left leg with a pellet gun. The wound, which Clay Waller displayed to a reporter, appeared fresh and untreated Tuesday. He went to the emergency room, he said, but wasn't ready for surgery.

"I'm not ready to cut it open. I'm not even making a police report," he said. "I don't want any more drama."

Waller added he didn't know who shot at him. He said it happened in Cape Girardeau but wouldn't disclose the location.

Clay Waller was the last known person to see Jacque Waller in Jackson on June 1. Family of the mother of 5-year-old triplets said she was in Jackson filing divorce papers and picking up the couple's son from Clay Waller's temporary home on Woodland Drive. She planned to return to Ste. Genevieve, Mo., that night, but family and then Clay Waller, reported her missing around 11 p.m.

Clay Waller said Tuesday she was only in town June 1 to discuss bankruptcy filings and not to pick up their son. He also said that while they were separated, it doesn't mean there was turmoil between the couple. They were not estranged, he said.

"That is the facts and the police know that," he said. "You all haven't been told the truth yet."

Ruby Rawson, Jacque Waller's mother, said late Tuesday the couple were estranged and that her daughter had already rented an apartment in Ste. Genevieve. On the day of her disappearance she had painted rooms for the triplets, Ruby Rawson said.

In addition to being followed regularly by police, Clay Waller claimed authorities also threatened him and his family. He said they've got the facts of the case all wrong.

"There is no big conspiracy. My wife's missing, we don't know where she's at and cops are less than nice," Clay Waller said. "They've threatened to arrest people if they talk to me. It's terrible. They've punched me in the stomach and told me to get used to it."

Jackson Police Department chief James Humphreys called the allegation "ludicrous" and said police have spent 48 days looking for Jacque Waller.

"We've spent the time looking for his wife. He drove by flipping us off when we were out searching for her," Humphreys said. "As far as I'm concerned, he's the one playing games."

Clay Waller denied flipping off searchers.

"I did not flip people off, absolutely not. I was there in support," he said.

Humphreys added that Clay Waller will be a person of interest until they can eliminate him. Detectives welcome any information Clay Waller can provide them on Jacque Waller's whereabouts. He was interviewed by police once following Jacque Waller's disappearance and until recently was largely uncooperative with detectives. Lt. David James said last week they speak with Clay Waller "occasionally for various reasons."

Clay Waller said Tuesday he suspects his wife was abducted off Interstate 55, where her blue Honda Pilot was found abandoned hours after she was reported missing. Humphreys said that from the beginning, investigators never thought it was an abduction case.

Since his wife went missing, Clay Waller said he has been frustrated and sad. The court has not granted him visitation to see his children and continues to delay a custody hearing, he said. Clay Waller said he's confident he'll get visitation rights after an Oct. 19 hearing.

"Why the attorney keeps postponing my kids' stuff, I don't know. There is no evidence a crime has been committed," Waller said. "If they can prove the allegations, then prove it."

Before Tuesday, Clay Waller had declined interviews with the Southeast Missourian and other media outlets. His lawyer released a statement last week when Jacque Waller's case first hit the national media circuit and her family appeared on "Good Morning America." Since their first appearance, the family has been vocal about Clay Waller being responsible for their loved one's disappearance.

Waller said Tuesday he has declined interviews because he didn't know what he would say.

"What can I possibly say to change peoples' minds?" he said.

Humphreys said authorities, including a dive team with the Missouri State Highway Patrol, searched a lake in Cape Girardeau County on Tuesday. They continue to search routes that could be taken off the Interstate near where her vehicle was found as well as other bodies of water in the county.

Volunteers have organized at least a dozen searches for Jacque Waller since June 26.

"I think it's awesome. I think it's great. I wish people would be more supportive of me helping," Clay Waller said.

Last edited by Ruth Sampson on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ruth Sampson

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Possible Evidence of Foul Play Found in Home of Missing Missouri Mom's Estranged Husband

Blood evidence was allegedly found in the home of James "Clay" Waller, the estranged husband of a missing mother of triplets who has been named a "person of interest" in the case.

Jacque Sue Waller, the mother of 5-year old triplets, was set to finalize her divorce to Clay Waller on June 1, the day she vanished.

According to the Southeast Missourian, "There have been mumblings for weeks that blood was found somewhere in the house where Clay Waller was staying at the time of his wife's disappearance."

Jacque Sue's father, Stan Rawson, told the newspaper those 'mumblings' were correct.

"I've seen it," Rawson said. "But that's all I'm going to confirm. There's a ton of evidence. ... Just suffice to say there is blood evidence. I saw the evidence bags."

Clay, a former police officer, is maintaining that he had no role in Jacque Sue Waller's disappearance, and claims that both police and residents in and around Jackson, Mo. have been harassing him since his wife disappeared last month.

He has since moved from the house where he was staying, which was Jacque Sue's last known location.

Clay is believed to be the last person to see Jacque Sue alive and was labeled a person of interest almost immediately, but he has not yet been named a suspect.

Jacque's parents, however, are convinced their son-in-law is responsible for his wife's disappearance.

During a recent appearance on Good Morning America, Jacque's father said. "He tore my family to pieces...I have no doubt in my mind."

Her mother, Ruby Rawson, spoke of her confrontation with her son-in-law in the wake of Jacque's disappearance.

"He said 'I didn't do anything," to which Rawson said she replied, "yeah, you did and you know you did, because of all the threats you've been saying to her over the last year."

Jacque Waller's abandoned car was found along Interstate 55 in Missouri the morning after she was reported missing. Police believe the scene may have been staged to look like an abduction.

A few weeks later, a woman found a stack of Jacque's business cards along a stretch of highway about eight miles from where her car was initially recovered. Jacque Sue Waller worked as a manager for Blue Cross Blue Shield health insurance.

Police are analyzing the business cards for fingerprints and other evidence.

The day Jacque disappeared, she was scheduled to meet her estanged husband at his home to pick up their son. Apparently, their son was not there when she arrived.

Clay Waller said the couple got into an argument and that Jacque left his house on foot. He claims he then left himself, and returned two hours later to find her car gone.

The couple's three children, five-year-old triplets Maddox, Avery and Addison, are in the care of Mrs Waller's sister, Cheryl Brenneke.

"It was just his bait to get her to the house so he could kill her," Brenneke said in an interview with FoxNews.com

Brenneke said that Clay threatened her sister with harm if she went through with the divorce, and continuously harrassed her.

"It was just non-stop calls and texts and showing up at her work every day," Brenneke said.

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys told FoxNews.com that police had found potential evidence in the estranged husband's home.

"He was the last person to see her and be with her," Humphreys said. "We suspect foul play -- no question."

Lt. David James of the Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department said Clay Waller had been "less than cooperative.

Clay's lawyer released a statement on behalf of his client: "Mr. Waller misses his wife and hopes she is found okay. He had nothing to do with her disappearance and sympathises with her family. We will not try this case in the media while there is an ongoing investigation."

Clay has since said he believed that his wife may have been abducted off Interstate 55, a theory that does not seem to be supported by police investigating the disappearance.

Clay also claims that his pickup truck has been vandalized by his accusers.

Jacque Waller is is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and weighing 135 pounds. Her hair was blonde at the time of her disappearance.

A $3,500 reward is being offered for any information leading to her whereabouts.

Anyone with information should contact the Jackson Police Department at 573-243-3151.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:41 pm

Cape Girardeau County, MO) -- There are new search efforts in Cape Girardeau County for missing mom Jacque Waller.

Crews braved the scorching temperatures Sunday, searching on foot, horseback and from the air.

The Cue Center for Missing Persons helped organize Sunday's efforts.

It's been more than seven weeks since Waller disappeared, but search crews are not giving up.

"This will not dwindle. The family will not let this dwindle. The friends of this family will not let this dwindle. This will keep going until she's found," says family friend Bonnie Meyers.

The reward money for the location of Jacque Waller has now increased to $6,000.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Clay Waller's attorney says community on witch hunt
Posted: Jul 25, 2011 4:34 PM
Updated: Jul 25, 2011 9:01 PM
By Crystal Britt

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) -
Clay Waller's attorney calls it a community on a witch hunt.

Scott Reynolds is wondering when people will quit running on rumors and speculation.

Over the weekend a new flyer emerged.

It's not your typical flier as friends of missing mom Jacque Waller appear to be trying some new tactics.

The flier says "Attention Clay Waller". Then at the bottom it says "Where is Jacque Waller?"

Read more at:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Sampson Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:51 pm

Parents of missing Missouri mom, Jacque Waller, hope for break in case, says report
By Camille Mann Topics Missing

CBS/AP) COLUMBIA, Mo. - The parents of missing Missouri mother Jacque Sue Waller said Monday they are hoping for a break in the case this week, after Waller's father said "blood evidence" was recovered from the home of his daughter's estranged husband, according to a report.

Nearly two months have passed since 39-year-old Jacque, mother of triplets, went missing on June 1, the same day family members say she and her estranged husband Clay Waller planned to visit a divorce attorney in southeast Missouri.

Waller was last seen near her husband's home in nearby Jackson, her car abandoned along interstate 55 with a flat tire.

Jacque's mother, Ruby Rawson, said Monday that she's confident a break in the case will happen soon after new leads continue to come in, reports Fox News.

Ruby's husband Stan reportedly said blood evidence was discovered inside Clay Waller's home, according to Fox.

Clay Waller told police he and his wife argued that day but denies any role in what is currently a missing person's case. He remains a person of interest, but no charges have been filed.

"Clay misses Jacque. He is saddened and shocked by her disappearance," said Scott Reynolds, Clay Waller's attorney. "He hopes and prays for her safe return and his heart goes out to the Rawson family despite their repeated accusations against him."

Friends and loved ones say Jacque Waller, a former cheerleader at Southeast Missouri State University who met her estranged husband while in college, would never leave her children behind.

"She was the most devoted mother I've ever seen," said her father, Stan. "She loved those kids."

More on Crimesider
July 21, 2011 - Husband of missing Missouri mom, Jacque Waller, claims innocence
July 18, 2011 - Missing Mo. mother of triplets Jacque Sue Waller missing; search finds no trace

Ruth Sampson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruth Sampson Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:14 am

Jacque Waller missing: Plans to leave volatile marriage on-again, off-again

Examiner
July 27, 2011
CAPE GIRARDEAU, Missouri (Isabelle Zehnder reporting) -- On Wednesday, friends and family of missing Missouri mother of triplets, Jacque Sue Waller, spoke out saying Jacque’s plans to leave her volatile marriage were on-again, off-again, and for good reason.

After months of trying to leave her husband last March Jacque finally walked away from her 15-year marriage to James “Clay” Waller. But, her friends and family say, it was an uphill battle.

Jacque said all she wanted was out - out of the marriage and away from the fear and dread of living another day with a man who she believed was capable of murder.

Two of Jacque’s good friends, Kristin and Elizabeth, said that for over a year before she went missing Jacque told them that Clay repeatedly threatened to kill her and her three kids.

Clay’s lawyer, Scott Reynolds, said those were just threats, it doesn’t mean he had anything to do with Jacque’s disappearance. His client, Clay, claims his innocence and says police and his community are on a witch hunt.

Jacque's friends and family disagree and believe Clay had everything to do with Jacque's disappearance.

Last year they say Clay took the threats to a whole new level. According to Jacque’s sister, Cheryl Brenneke, Clay dragged Jacque outside, put a gun in her mouth, and told her she was going to commit suicide.

“I remember Jacque telling me Clay would ask her:

'You didn’t tell anyone about this, did you?’

And Jacque would respond:

‘Of course not, Clay’.

"So honestly," Cheryl said, "I don’t think Clay thought this was coming. He didn’t count on this and I don't think he beleived she told anyone.”

Elizabeth and Kristin said a similar incident occurred in December 2010, and that this time Clay slammed Jacque against a wall, dragged her outside the house, pointed a gun to her head, handed the gun to her, and then told her to shoot herself. She managed to get away from him and eventually talk him into disassembling the gun.

For three more months Jacque put up with repeated threats of violence against her and the children. Following the Dec. 2010 incident, Kristin said Jacque had a new sense of urgency about wanting to leave Clay. “She went from ‘I want to leave Clay’ to ‘I have to leave Clay’ for the sake of her life and the kids’ lives,” Kristin said. “After the incident in December he made a believer out of her with that gun.” By the end of March 2011, Jacque had moved out for good.

Stil, from the time she moved to her sister and brother-in-law's home until she went missing June 1, Jacque told her friends and family that Clay continued to verbally threaten her life and the lives of the kids.

Why did it take her so long to leave?

Many people don't understand why women who are in an abusive relationship don't simply walk away, especially when their lives or the lives of their children are threatened. It's not that they don't want to - it's that they are scared to leave.

Sometimes, they know they just can't leave and that doing so, or threatening to do so, can cost them their lives. Jacque's case is no different. What most women in abusive relationships don't know is that there is help available [more below under "Lack of Info."]

Her friends remember Jacque telling them that Clay warned her saying that as soon as she felt safe “that’s when I’m gonna get you.”

Cheryl said during a phone conversation Wednesday, “Whenever I’d tell her to just leave and to call police Jacque would tell me ‘you just don’t know what he’s capable of and I do. I just don’t want to be dead.

“Jacque told me that in his mind Clay would justify anything he did to her, and that he told her he may have to kill her because she knew too much about his business dealings," Cheryl said.

In January 2011, according to her friends and family Jacque started talking about moving herself and the children to Farmington with Cheryl and her husband Bob.

“Jacque had made numerous attempts to leave Clay during the months of January through March,” Kristin said. “She would pack up the kids and take enough clothes and things she needed for the weekend with the hope of going back to the house to get the remainder of their things.”

Kristin and Elizabeth said that for over a year before Jacque went missing, she and Clay separated numerous times but would get back together until she finally left for good in March 2011.

“It was hard for me to understand why she’d return to him after he’d made all those threats. It’s also hard for me to explain it but I’ll try,” Kristin said.

“She’d go to her sisters and then come back to Clay," she said. "I’d wonder why, when she was somewhere safe, she’d return to him after all the threats he’d make against her life and the lives of her kids. Those kids were everything to her."

Kristin said, “When she was threatening to leave he would threaten to kill her or the kids. When she came home he’d ask, ‘What’s for dinner?’ as though nothing ever happened. Jacque told Kristin she felt she could make his threats stop by returning home.

“Jacque explained to me that she felt it was better for her to be there with Clay because she could get a better sense of what Clay was thinking or planning.

“Jacque said when things got out of hand she would be able to talk Clay down and calm him down. She felt that she knew what to do and that she had more control when she was there with Clay then when she was away and didn’t know what was on his mind.

“She said she couldn’t read him as well when she was gone. Having to share the children with him, it was more frightening to turn the kids over to him when she wasn’t aware of what his state of mind was at the time. I think it was her way of trying to protect her children,” Kristin said.

Jacque said she felt Clay wasn’t living in reality and wasn’t accepting the truth of her wanting to leave him. Jacque told Kristin that after he would threaten her and/or the kids, he would wake up the next morning, give her gifts, and act like everything was fine and that they’d be together forever.

“I found it interesting that Clay said recently that they weren’t ‘estranged’,” Kristin said, “when she’d been living in Farmington since mid-March and he’d rented another house before then.”

It took Jacque until March to realize the threats were not going to stop and she could not stop perpetuating the cycle, Kristin said.

Pieces of the puzzle

"Before she vanished Kristin and I realized that Jacque was sharing information with each of us," Elizabeth said, "and that sometimes she'd tell Kristin certain parts, and she'd tell me other parts of the same event. We've realized that even more since she went missing."

Missing West Valley City, Utah mother of two little boys, Susan Cox Powell, whose friends and family compared notes after she vanished, said they discovered the same thing.

Susan would tell one person one piece of the story, and tell someone else another piece of the story. When they put it all together, they realized how bad the situation really was for Susan.

It appears the same thing is playing out in Jacque's case.

Click here to read more about Susan's case. Her friends say they see similarities between the two women's cases.

Lack of information

“Sadly, there’s not enough help for women in Jacque’s situation," Kristin said.

Before threats turned to violence, Kristin tried to find information on how to deal with the death threats. “When I would type ‘domestic violence’ the results would be about husbands who were physically abusing their wives. It was very difficult to find information about husbands who were threatening, but not hitting their wives.”

What's sad is that one woman, Susan Murphy-Milano, has worked diligently to get this information out to women in Jacque's situation. Susan, a Violent Relationship Strategist and Author, was a victim of domestic abuse and understands fully what people like Jacque are going through.

Susan wrote the book "Time's Up" that explains what women who are in an abusive relationship should do before they plan to leave. Susan created the "Evidentiary Abuse Affidavit" that she says all women in abusive relationships should provide to loved ones for safe keeping before they ever mention leaving the relationship.

What happened to Jacque is not new, it's a scenario that's played out over and over again. Yet women like Jacque and her friends were not aware that this information was readily available online.

Therefore, if you know a woman who is in an abusive relationship, it is suggested you share the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] website with her so she can learn the steps she needs to take to protect herself.

False sense of security

Cheryl said during a phone call Wednesday that two days before Jacque went missing Clay’s entire persona changed. “After a year-and-a-half of threats at the mention of ‘separation’ or ‘divorce’ suddenly he acted like he was accepting the divorce. He even told Jacque they could part as friends,” Cheryl said.

On the day she went missing the couple met with lawyers. “He [Clay] was mad because he didn’t walk away with a chunk of money like he’d hoped. He raised hell in the lawyer’s office because he wanted the cash. Jacque had already given him $14,000 and he was furious when he realized that money would be considered in the divorce settlement,” Cheryl said.

“Even after I warned her not to trust him after all the threats and violence,” Cheryl said, “She told me she thought maybe he’d turned a corner.”

Cheryl said she thinks he figured no one knew about the abuse, no one would come to Jacque’s defense, and that he’d walk away with the life insurance and her 401K.

And remember, Jacque repeatedly told her friends that Clay warned her saying that as soon as she felt safe “that’s when I’m gonna get you.”

The day she vanished

Jacque vanished on the day she and Clay met with their lawyers to sign divorce papers.

Jacque’s friends and family say that after meeting with the lawyers Jacque wanted to head back to Farmington where she was living with her sister, and where she had rented a new house for her and the kids. Before leaving she needed to pick up her son, Maddox. Clay told her Maddox was at his house while her son was actually with a “babysitter.”

Jacque drove to Clay’s home in Jackson and was never seen or heard from again. Blood evidence was found in Clay’s home, her father Stan Rawson said. Police have named Clay the only person of interest in her disappearance and say they believe her disappearance was staged to make it look like an abduction.

Jacque’s family and friends believe that the very thing Clay repeatedly said would happen came true – that leaving him would be a death sentence for her.

Clay says police and his community are on a witch hunt, and claims his innocence.

Contact police:

Police ask if you see Jacque or have any information to call Jackson Police (573) 243-3151.

The police are interested in a Red 2009 GMC Sierra pickup truck with 4 doors during this same time frame.

The truck may have been pulling an aluminum V-bottom boat with an 8-horse Johnson motor on the black trailer.

Jacque’s car, a blue 2006 Honda Pilot, MO Plates HA5-D5J was found in I-55 near the 105-mile marker (near Jackson/Fruitland) abandoned and with a flat tire.

Would you like to donate to the triplets or the reward fund?

Two funds have been set up with US Bank:

The “Jacque Waller Family Fund” for care of the triplets; and

The “Justice for Jacque Fund” which offers a reward for the information leading to Jacque

Find a US Bank location here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[b]

Ruth Sampson

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:17 am

Clay Waller arrested; charges not connected to missing wife

Malden, MO (KSDK) - The estranged husband of a missing mother of triplets was arrested Friday on unrelated charges, the Malden City Police Department said.

Clay Waller was arrested around 6 p.m. on two outstanding warrants out of Cape Girardeau: misdemeanor harassment and felony stealing by deceit.

According to KFVS-TV in Cape Girardeau, Waller allegedly appropriated a check in the amount of $55,000 from the Delta Companies on or about April 23 with the purpose to deprive them of the money, according to Cape Girardeau police. The money was an advance to be used on a construction project to purchase building materials and made representations which were false and know to be false and the Delta Companies representatives relied on those facts.

In a separate unrelated charge, KFVS-TV reported Waller was charged with harassment. Police said the harassment charge stems from a complaint in that on or around July 27, Waller attempted to frighten a person by saying he was going to kill him and was "coming to get you right now."

Waller is being held in Malden City Jail pending extradition back to Cape Girardeau.

Jacque Waller, a native of Farmington, hasn't been seen since June 1. She was last seen in Jackson, Missouri, which is about 110 miles south of St. Louis. Jacque Waller's family said she was in Jackson finalizing a divorce with her husband on the day she went missing.

Clay has been labeled a person of interest in that case.

Police said his arrest is not connected to his wife's disappearance.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Scott Reynolds: Attorney for Clay Waller Pleaded Guilty to Domestic Assault Last Year

If you've been following the disappearance of Jacque Sue Waller, you may have asked yourself, What kind of attorney would represent Waller's estranged husband, Clay Waller?

Clay has been named a "person of interest" in Jacque's disappearance and was the last person to see the southeast Missouri mother of triplets alive. Clay Waller has refused to cooperate with police since shortly after Jacque went missing June 1 and has never been charged in the case.

However, the Cape Girardeau sheriff's department did arrest Clay Waller for other crimes Friday, taking him into custody for allegedly harassing a friend and stealing from a business client. On Saturday, Waller's attorney, Scott Reynolds, blasted the sheriff's office, claiming his client was arrested on drummed-up charges so law officials could interrogate him about Jacque's disappearance.

"I've been at this for 22 years, and I've never been denied access to a client like this," Reynolds told the Southeast Missourian on Saturday.

Turns out, though, that Reynolds has had his own brushes with the law.

Last October Reynolds pleaded guilty to third-degree domestic assault from an incident in February 2010 and was sentenced to his time already served in jail -- 28 days. According to reports, police arrived to Reynolds' home after his fiancée ran to a neighbor's home and called police.

A probable cause statement revealed that the two got into an argument over a phone call and a picture message sent to Reynolds' cell phone. Reynolds then dragged his fiancée into the bedroom, where he allegedly choked her, punched her in the face and yanked hair from her head. He then was accused of aiming a gun at his fiancée -- and pulling the trigger -- but the handgun failed to fire because the woman had removed the bullets the previous day. The fight occurred in front of the victim's six-year-old child.

Authorities also found marijuana in the bedroom, which Reynolds said belonged to his fiancée. Moreover, Reynolds at first resisted arrest, reportedly telling sheriff deputies: "I'm Scott Reynolds, the attorney. I've been practicing law for 20 f\'ing years."

Sound familiar? Anyhoo, there you have it. That's a glimpse into the attorney representing Clay Waller.
Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs Scott%20reynolds
Scott Reynolds photographed in February 2010 after fighting with his fiancée.

Figures, birds of a feather..... you all know the rest.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:41 am

Clay Waller's construction sites have been part of investigation, authorities say

Tuesday, August 9, 2011
By Scott Moyers ~ Southeast Missourian

The fact that Clay Waller works in construction has not been lost on law enforcement officers, who said Monday that his job sites have been a part of the investigation since his wife's disappearance more than two months ago.
While they wouldn't say where, the lead investigators said that they've considered that Jacque Sue Waller's remains may have been disposed of in cement.

Read more at:
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:04 am

Prosecutors call Waller a suspect in wife's disappearance

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs 15318475_BG2Clay Waller

JACKSON, MO (KFVS) -
A new twist unfolded at a criminal case against Clay Waller and in the case of his missing wife.

In court Tuesday morning, the assistant prosecutor called Clay Waller a suspect in Jacque Waller's disappearance.

Waller, facing a judge Tuesday on charges of fraud and harassment, had his bond reduced. His attorney, Scott Reynolds, says he is working with Clay's family to find him a bail bondsman.

But, as assistant prosecuting attorney Angel Woodruff argued to keep Waller behind bars, she referred to him as a suspect in his wife's disappearance.

When Reynolds reportedly tried to correct her, she said it again.

Woodruff confirmed her statement with Heartland News by phone. Her office considers Clay Waller a suspect in Jacque Waller's disappearance. Jacque has been missing since June 1.

Waller's attorney, Scott Reynolds, was not happy the prosecutor called his client a suspect, saying he still believed his client was just a person of interest.

Jackson Police Chief James Humphreys says he is aware of the prosecutor's comments, but had nothing else to add at the time.

Police did say they don't think he will post bond Tuesday evening.

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 am

Husband of missing SE Missouri woman charged with using Internet to threaten sister-in-law

CAPE GIRARDEAU, Mo. (AP) — A southeast Missouri man who's a suspect in his wife's disappearance is facing federal charges of making Internet threats against his sister-in-law.

Federal prosecutors say Clay Waller was charged Friday. His wife's sister, who has custody of couple's children, told The Southeast Missourian (http://bit.ly/r2YM57) that Waller had threatened her life if any harm came to his children.

Prosecutors have called Waller a suspect in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Jacque Waller, who hasn't been seen since June 1. He denies any involvement and no charges have been filed.

She was last seen near her husband's home in Jackson and her abandoned car was found along Interstate 55 with a flat tire. The couple was in the midst of a divorce when she disappeared.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Anyone else wonder if the mother purposely threw her business cards out the car window as a "breadcrumb" for anyone who'd be looking for her? Poor lady.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Federal prosecutor: Clay Waller confessed to murder of estranged wife

Federal prosecutor Larry Ferrell said today in a federal courtroom that Clay Waller confessed to killing his estranged wife Jacque Waller, who authorities have been looking for since June 1.
continue at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:37 pm

Jacque Waller missing Since 6.1.11/Husband Clay Waller POI /Waller confesses to wife's murder, says he broke Jacque's neck & he put her in a 'hole'/5.30.13 Jacque's body found/6.6.2013 Waller pleads guilty, sentenced to 20 yrs 1536931-H
Clay Waller, center, is escorted to a police vehicle after a court hearing at the Cape Girardeau County Courthouse in Jackson on Tuesday, Aug. 23, 2011, where he appeared on charges of stealing and harassment.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:43 pm

New documents could shed light on Jacque Waller's disappearance

Cape Girardeau, MO (KSDK) - Clay Waller was in federal court Monday for charges of allegedly making death threats against his sister-in-law. Documents just released that afternoon lay out some serious and shocking new details about the disappearance of Jacque Waller.

The first new piece of information: a one page document that spells out what Clay Waller's father told police about the confession Clay allegedly made to him. The second is three pages of Jacque Waller's own diary, entries that have Jacque's own words in the days and months leading up to her disappearance.

In Clay Waller's father's statement, he said his son told him he broke Jacque's neck and dumped her body in a hole. Clay's father told him to turn himself in.

According to Jacque's diary, this may not be the first time Clay was in trouble with the law.

In one diary entry, she writes, "Clay states that when he was a cop in Sikeston, First National Bank was robbed. The person who robbed it threw the money in a tree. Clay saw it and took the money and spent the money."

In another, Jacque writes, "Clay states that he robbed a bank earlier this year. I am not sure where."
Another entry says, "Clay stated that he killed a man in Colorado during a forest fire."

The very next entry says, "Clay stated that he shot [another man's] son."

Authorities said they're trying to determine whether these statements may be true.

On Friday, March 18, Jacque wrote that Clay told her a divorce would be her death sentence. And in a moment of self reflection, Jacque wrote, "What reasons would you have for staying in this marriage? I am afraid he will injure/kill me or the kids."

Excerpts from Jacque Waller's diary:

• Clay states that when he was a cop in Sikeston, 1st national bank was robbed. The person who robbed it threw the money in a tree. Clay saw it and took the money and spent the money. I asked how he knew the bills were not marked and he said he knew because he was a cop that was involved with the robbery.

• Clay states that he robbed a bank earlier this year. I am not sure where.

• On Friday, December 3rd, I took the kids and went to my sister's house. Clay called me and I told him that I was going to file for divorce. He told me that he wanted Maddox and he was going to move with him to California. He said that was the only way he could ensure my safety. He made numerous threats during the conversation. He asked me if I had someone lined out to raise our kids. He also said that he had a feeling that one of us would not be around to watch our kids grow up.

• Saturday, December 4th: Clay threatened me again. He asked me why I didn't just take his gun out of my car, put it in my mouth and end myself so he could raise the kids.

• Wednesday, February 16TH: Clay told me that he thought many times over the summer about killing himself and our kids so that I could start my new life. He also said that he is afraid that we won't see our kids grow up. He stated that he is starting to hate me and he will get me. Someday there might be a knock at the door and I open the door and get blown away.

• Friday, March 18: Clay told me that I didn't deserve to live and he wishes he had a gun so he could blow my head off that day. He told me a divorce would be my death sentence.

• June 2010: Clay was angry and told me never to keep his kids from him. He ran through the garage saying he was going to get his gun out of his truck. I stopped him before he got it. The kids came out to the garage and they went over to him and tried to comfort him.

• July 2010: In a rage, Clay started packing his bags. As he walked out, he hit my head against the wall and knocked pictures off. I thought he was done packing so I locked the door. He then kicked the door in and told me he was going to get his gun so I could blow my head off. The kids and I all ran outside. He got his gun out of his truck and tried to drag me by the hair into the house. I got away from him and was getting ready to run to a neighbor's house. He took the bullets out of the gun and threw it to me. We then went inside and talked. I still have the gun.

• July 17, 2010: Clay took the kids camping. Before they left, he had me take a picture. He later told me that he had me take that picture because he planned to kill them that weekend because he knows that would be the way to hurt me the most.

• Clay stated that he killed a man in Colorado during a forest fire. It would have been 1988-1992. He said the man thought he was looting his property while he was only trying to get away from the fire. He thought it was either him or the man. He also said it was close to a river.

• Clay stated that he shot [Name redacted]'s son in 2010. Clay states that when he was a child [Name redacted] would sexually abuse him and Ron's son, who was 21 at the time, did nothing to stop it.

• Do you love Clay? I am not in love with him. I do not miss him when he is gone and I do not enjoy the time we spend together. I care about him deeply and want only good things for him. I want him to be a good person and a good father.

• What do you have in common? The kids, snow-skiing.

• What reasons would you have for staying in this marriage? I am afraid he will injure/kill me or the kids. If he doesn't do that, I'm afraid of how he will emotionally injure the kids. I feel bad for him, I feel like I am abandoning him. I anticipate the adversarial relationship he will have with me and I'm not sure how I will deal with that.

• What do you love about Clay? He can be funny, is ambitious and takes on new challenges.

• Do you respect Clay? I do not respect the numerous bad decisions he has made and I allowed him to make. I feel like he has taken me for granted and I am not where I would like to be at almost 40 years old and I do blame him for that. He is a selfish person and usually puts himself before anyone else including the kids and myself.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 pm

This video will play at the same time as the one below that has the same link. Just manually pause one of them while listening to the other.

Last edited by raine1953 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:45 pm

I wish she would have left him and gotten far, far away. She knew he was going to kill her. It's so damned sad!

This is One sick f**k!! He reminds me of Josh Powell.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Note: Both video's start playing so just pause one of them. I don't want them removed as they are very good!! Thanks, Raine!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:50 pm

I just noticed that they both start playing on their own at the same time! No I wouldn't remove them either. This man is beyond terrifying! It's a wonder he didn't kill the children too, he's that sick. That poor woman. I wish she would have got away from him too but she was probably just too frightened to do it. What a damn shame.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:52 am

Well crap I did not see all the posts before I removed what I thought was a double post on the videos that start playing automatically. I am sorry Raine and Wrap. Is there a way to get it back? I wish there was a setting to not have them on auto play.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:29 am

This video will play at the same time as the one above that has the same link. Just manually pause one of them while listening to the other.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Feds File Waller Confession In Federal Court
Want Waller Kept In Jail Without Bond

There's been a stunning development in the search for a missing mother of triplets from Farmington. A just filed court document said Jacque Waller's estranged husband, Clay, confessed to his father that he killed Jacque.
continue reading at:
There's a must see video at the link, can't embed.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:28 pm

Document: State anticipates murder charge against Clay Waller

Thursday, September 29, 2011 ~ Updated 2:51 PM

The state anticipates filing a murder charge against Clay Waller in connection to the disappearance of his wife Jacque Waller and will try to preserve testimony from Clay Waller's father that alleges he killed her, according to court documents.
continue reading at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:21 am

Missing Mo. woman's family certain they know who may have killed her ... and it breaks their hearts

BONNE TERRE, Mo. -- Stan Rawson glances up at the framed black-and-white photo of his daughter and grandchildren, Jacque Waller and her 6-year-old triplets, all beaming with happiness. It's almost too much for him to bear.
Waller, 39, disappeared more than four months ago. The Rawsons and other relatives have accepted the fact that she's probably dead. They're certain they know who did it. And it breaks their heart.
"The kids say things like, 'Where is our mommy?' and, 'Mommy should be coming home,'" Stan Rawson, 68, said. "But they're coming to the conclusion that mom must be dead because she loved them so much she'd be here with them if she could."

Jacque Waller, of Cape Girardeau, was last seen at the home of her estranged husband, Clay, on June 1, hours after they signed divorce papers.
By then, Jacque and the triplets had moved away from Clay to live with her sister, Cheryl Brennecke, in rural St. Francois County, just down the road from their parents in the area where Jacque grew up. Ruby Rawson said Jacque moved the family there because Clay, a former police officer, had been making threats that were increasingly violent.
Authorities acknowledge that Clay Waller is a suspect in his wife's disappearance. He's already in jail after pleading guilty last week to a federal charge for threatening Brennecke in an online forum. He's awaiting sentencing in solitary confinement for his own protection - former officers who end up in jail are often targeted by fellow inmates. He could get up to five years in prison at sentencing Dec. 19.
The Rawsons take comfort that Clay Waller is behind bars, but ultimately hope he stands trial for murder.
"The police and prosecutors are working hard," said Ruby Rawson, 67. "They're building a case. For us, there is no frustration."
Charging someone with murder when the body hasn't been found isn't impossible, but it isn't easy, said Katherine Goldwasser, a law professor at Washington University in St. Louis.
"With a body-less murder prosecution you don't have direct evidence that there's a person who has died," Goldwasser said. "You don't have evidence of how they did it, or what the person died of. So it's kind of a daunting task. But it has been done."
Clay Waller's attorney in the federal case, Scott Tilsen, and Cape Girardeau County prosecutor Morley Swingle both declined comment.
Still, Swingle has laid the groundwork in case murder charges are filed. The key evidence is an alleged confession by Clay Waller - not to police, but to his ailing father.
A court document filed last month by Swingle said Waller told Clay Waller Sr. he broke Jacque's neck during a fight and buried her in a hole he had already dug. The document seeks to depose the elder Waller at his nursing home so that his testimony would be preserved in case Waller Sr. dies and couldn't testify at trial. A hearing on the request is scheduled for Nov. 18.
"His testimony establishes an element of the felony of murder, specifically that James Clay Waller II is the person who killed Jacque Waller, which element cannot be proven in any other manner at this time," Swingle wrote in the filing.
The disappearance has been devastating for Waller's family, co-workers, friends.
The Rawsons smile as they recall their 5-foot-2, daughter with model good looks, her positive demeanor, her love for her children.
Jacque Waller was a straight-A student at Farmington High School despite debilitating bouts of psoriasis, a skin condition that sometimes flared up so bad in childhood she had to be hospitalized for more than a week at a time.
By the time Jacque went off to college, the psoriasis was clearing up and her confidence grew. She was a cheerleader at Mineral Area Community College in Park Hills before transferring to Southeast Missouri State University.
It was in Cape Girardeau where she met Clay Waller in 1992. They married a year later, and both eventually earned their degrees at SEMO.
Jacque's career took off - she became a top manager at the Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield office in Cape Girardeau - but Clay's fizzled. He bounced from one police department to another before giving up law enforcement for work in construction.
Despite her good-paying job, debts mounted. Ruby Rawson said Clay hadn't worked since October. The couple was on the verge of bankruptcy.
Last year, Jacque began confiding to her sister that Clay was making threats. She decided to divorce him and didn't seek alimony or child support, Ruby Rawson said.
"I don't want anything. I just want to walk away with the kids," Ruby Rawson recalled Jacque saying.
On June 1, after meeting with their divorce attorney, Jacque went to Clay's house - he had moved to Jackson, Mo., near Cape Girardeau - to pick up one of the triplets, their only boy, Maddox. The girls were staying with the Rawsons.
Jacque was expected back at Brennecke's home by around 5:30 p.m. The Rawsons had just gotten out of church around 6 p.m. when Brennecke called, worried, because she had not heard from Jacque.
"That's when I said, 'He's done something to her,'" Ruby Rawson said.
The triplets continue to live with Brennecke and her husband. They visit their grandparents about every day. They're doing OK, Stan Rawson said. They see a child therapist, go to kindergarten, laugh and play like kids. But they're sad sometimes, too, even though they don't even begin to grasp what has happened.
The Rawsons have good days and bad. They're thankful for the support of thousands who have turned out at several searches and rallies for Jacque, and for more than 14,000 supporters of a Facebook page on Jacque's behalf.
Still, the sadness lingers.
"To have her taken out of the world like this - I can't stand it," Stan Rawson said.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:56 pm

November 05, 2011 07:15 PM EDT

Missing Missouri mother, Jacque Sue Waller, has been missing since June, and little has been revealed in lines of evidence or clues to her whereabouts. While her estranged husband sits in jail, detectives are scouring SE Missouri. They've also made some new discoveries, which may prove helpful to the case.

Detectives on the Jacque Sue Waller case say they've found the missing woman's purse and some of her other belongings. This comes after nearly six months of no word or evidence in her disappearance. It's a positive feeling to know that they've made these recent discoveries, and hopefully forensics can do their best to find out what happened to her; if these items hold the clues.

The father of Jacque Waller told sources that investigators made the discovery along Interstate 55 outside Cape Girardeau, the town in which the missing woman resided before vanishing without a trace.

Where is Jacque Sue Waller?

Since day one, this has been a suspicious case and there has only been one person of interest/suspect the entire time. It seems that police are ordinarily against calling people suspects until they have plenty of evidence, but since day one, investigators have publicly acknowledged that they believe James Clay Waller murdered his wife and staged evidence to make it appear as though the woman went missing willingly.

James Clay Waller, sometimes simply known as Clay Waller or James Waller, has a history of failure; he was at one time a cop, but that obviously didn't work out. He's also had some construction business, but as luck turns out that also failed and he ended up in jail over some money issues and threats he had made to a friend surrounding the topic. Most recently, he's been found guilty of making death threats against his missing/estranged wife's sister, who has custody of the triplets he fathered with Jacque Waller.

Similarities spell T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Another high-profile missing persons case sprung up on Halloween Weekend in a Tennessee town located approximately two hours from where Jacque Waller vanished, another mother is missing under similar circumstances. Once you pay attention to various missing persons and murder cases, it becomes easy to pinpoint the similarities between some of them. What you have here in the case of Karen Johnson Swift of Tennessee, is quite similar to that of the missing Missouri mother of triplets. Both are attractive, blonde and mature women who have children and both had recently filed for divorce before vanishing mysteriously.

It's easy to believe that the disappearance of Karen Johnson Swift shares similarities with alleged abductions like the disappearance of Holly Bobo, who vanished just an hour away in Darden, Tennessee. However, statistically speaking, it's probably safe to say that the starting point for this investigation should begin with the husband. Karen Johnson Swift, like Jacque Sue Waller, remains missing and who do you think police are watching in either case?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:31 pm

This thread has background media noise, probably from the above links, not sure. Really weird because there is more than one, probably 2 sound tracks going on at the same time. Something from Toronto and something from a channel 5 somewhere, one man's voice, one woman's voice.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:27 pm

Man prosecutors say held key evidence in Waller case dies

CAPE GIRARDEAU, MO (KFVS) - The man state and federal prosecutors say held key evidence in the disappearance of Jacque Waller has died.

A local long-term care facility confirms Clay Waller's father, James Clay Waller Sr., passed away Tuesday morning.

Back in September, Assistant US Attorney Larry Ferrell said Clay confessed to his father he killed his estranged wife, then buried her body in a hole.
continue at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next