Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

+15
jeanne1807
Bombshell
mich4141
NiteSpinR
cherylz
CarlysMommy
Heike
Wrapitup
Boston_Lady
laga
charminglane
adelacruz
janie
Nama
artgal16
19 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:24 pm

TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

oh boy... angry

cherylz

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Re: Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged!

Post by lisette Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:27 pm

Wonder how we could get complaints to this guy to let him and his sponsors know that we won't support this interview...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:01 pm

cherylz wrote:Laga, it is so true our society is down the wrong road. So much is wrong. Our fore-fathers would be rolling in their graves. There is no real moral compass it seems. What happened to our Caylee is proof of that. And now everybody wants to still make a dime off of this precious babies blood. From News media to written journalism, to Defense lawyers and even the murderess herself. It is all truly despicable. 🇳🇴

I know, Cheryl. Suspect There are many sad realities in this age, this injustice is an OUTRAGE, yet in support of progress :cheering: ...our forefathers were far, far, far from examples of the principles written in the Constitution. "All men are created equal" sounds great...slave ownership & abuse, as well as more levels of discrimination and eletism than we can count, not so great. We have come a LONG way on the road to true equality and tolerance. A lot closer than our forefathers were. And that is at least the right direction where justice is concerned. IMHO.
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:11 pm

cherylz wrote:

🇳🇴
la la la I bet she wanted to yell FIRE so everyone would run out of the studio and she wouldn't have to answer the question........ her beating around the bush was very telling. She knows Casey killed Caylee, but what the hell; the defense team that she was on just won a case. It's all good! 🇳🇴
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:19 pm

cherylz wrote:TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview

oh boy... angry
"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

I believe that she has a right to tell her story, too, but how can ANYONE believe anything she says? Let her be hooked up to a poly for the interview so everyone could watch the needle go up and register 'DECEPTION'. I'd tell him some lies and all he would have to pay me is maybe $10,000.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

I am watching a re-run of Dr Drew from earlier today. he is interviewing the psychologist who evaluated Casey Anthony. This psychologist looks like a kook. And Dr Drew is holding him to the fire and making him answer.

The psychologist's hair is all poofy and combed forward. He has short bangs and then an afro type poof going on. His bangs are dark gray and his afro poof is white silver. He also has a beard that is cut close and he let it grow down his neck. It's white.

He looks like he has a fungus growth from his chin down his neck OR he just stuck his face in a bowl of cocaine.

Whacko ! smoking faint
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Boston_Lady Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:26 pm

BJ wrote:
cherylz wrote:TV Producer Offers Casey $1M For First Interview

oh boy... angry
"I believe in the right of this woman to tell her story," said California-based producer Al Taylor.

I believe that she has a right to tell her story, too, but how can ANYONE believe anything she says? Let her be hooked up to a poly for the interview so everyone could watch the needle go up and register 'DECEPTION'. I'd tell him some lies and all he would have to pay me is maybe $10,000.

I believe this woman has LOST her right to tell her story. She admitted she knew Caylee was dead. She was found guilty of lying. She stole how much money from her parents, grandfather, friends?

Let her tell her story to a priest . She needs to confess to save her soul.
Boston_Lady
Boston_Lady

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:36 pm

Harry Krop - Casey's Psychologist on Dr. Drew tonight...WHAT on earth is up with this man's hair? Not to mention his diagnosis!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:43 pm

IDK about the "priest" part (recovering Catholic here) but I agree that she had ample time to "tell her story" and didn't. She lied, stole and murdered!

I DO hope more come out and try to sue her even if it's bogus. The more the merrier!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

lindamarie wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:Puerto Rico is too good for Casey Anthony... they need to hook her up with a one way ticket to IRAQ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let the Taliban deal with her!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I agree it will be the only way she can hide is in a burqa.
That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen!!! I am all for it! :cheering: you rock :muahaha: ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO huge waste SHE is a Huge Waste! angry
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:07 am

VinniePolitan Vinnie Politan
If #CaseyAnthony is deposed in her civil case she MUST answer questions she can not plead the 5th...unless she appeals her convictions
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Casey Anthony: How social media tweaked defense strategy

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:16 am

By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
5:30 p.m. EDT, July 13, 2011

A consultant for Casey Anthony's attorneys analyzed more than 40,000 highly-charged opinions — negative and positive — on social media sites and blogs, and used them to help the defense craft their trial strategy.

Whether it worked or not is difficult to gauge, but a jury last week found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

"When bloggers and others in social media sites started to attack George Anthony about his alleged mistress, the defense team beefed up their questions against him," said Fort Lauderdale-based consultant Amy Singer. "None of the bloggers ever changed their minds about him."

The innovative pro-bono tactic by Singer shows how social media sites like Facebook and Twitter could revolutionize the way lawyers defend their clients, especially in highly-publicized cases like the Casey Anthony murder trial.

"This is the first time I have heard of this kind of consulting for a trial and it's incredible," said Florida A&M University professor Shiv Persaud. "It definitely might become a part of my curriculum in trial practice. We could benefit from a new type of tool we didn't have before."

Every day of the trial, Singer and her revolving team of at least five people scanned thousands of tweets, Facebook posts and messages from bloggers.

They read through tweets on WFTV.com, Orlando Sentinel's @OSCaseyAnthony Twitter feed and other local media sites, gauging opinions about defense and state attorneys, witness testimonies, evidence and especially the focal point of the trial — Casey Anthony.

Those opinions were presented to Casey Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, who initially had his doubts about the social media tactic. Ultimately, Singer said, Baez would decide how and what he was willing to adjust in his trial strategy.

When public opinion on Twitter or Facebook changed dramatically, Singer said she made it clear to the defense that they needed to tweak their strategy.

"A perfect example was Cindy Anthony," Singer recalled. "People hated her when she admitted to the chloroform searches, but there were many who said she lied out of motherly instinct. They felt a kinship, especially mothers. In closing, the defense softened its approach and said she lied to protect [Casey Anthony]."

Singer, a trial consultant and litigation psychologist with experience in high-profile cases like the O.J. Simpson trial, William Kennedy Smith rape case and the Jack Kevorkian euthanasia case, said she learned plenty from the countless hours spent reading and analyzing social media traffic.

"I've spent 32 years listening to people's reactions to trial stimulus, but it's never been anything like this," Singer said. "This whole case was driven by social media. We really tapped into people's minds and I think it's a tool that should be used by defense and prosecution."

Danielle Tavernier of the Orange-Osceola State Attorney's Office said their prosecutors use social media sites to locate witnesses, but do not hire jury consultants.

"It's really a question of cost. We do not have the resources to spend time reviewing social media," Tavernier said. "We have other cases to prosecute, but maybe it's something that could develop in the future."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:24 am

Casey Anthony has a lot of potential and is not the monster she has been portrayed, her youngest defense attorney told WESH-Channel 2 tonight.

“Regardless of how she’s been portrayed, she’s a sweet person,” Lisabeth Fryer told Bob Kealing in an exclusive interview.

Fryer also has served as an intern to Judge O.H. Eaton Jr., which helps explain why she was talking to WESH. Eaton was WESH’s legal analyst during Anthony’s murder trial. ”I was thinking how lucky they were lucky to get her,” Eaton said of Fryer.

Fryer, a recent law school graduate, described the experience of being on the Anthony case as nerve-racking. Anthony was acquitted last week of first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Fryer said she hopes people will leave Anthony alone and let her have a future. “I believe in Casey,” Fryer said. “I certainly hope that we’re a country that believes in redemption.”

She told Kealing that she sees such difficult and unpopular causes as a way to test the Constitution — “to see if me mean it or not.”

In reaction to the Anthony trial, state Rep. Scott Randolph, D-Orlando, is proposing legislation to keep jurors from profiting from their trial experiences. “Before the Casey Anthony case, this wasn’t on our radar,” Randolph told WOFL-Channel 35. ”You get a sensational case like this and it brings to light again the need for changes to the judicial system.”

Randolph and Orlando attorney Mark NeJame will discuss the legislation at a news conference Thursday. The bill “would make it illegal for jurors to be paid for an interview after a trial,” WFTV-Channel 9 anchor Martie Salt explained.

And a hearing will be held at 10 a.m. Friday on attorney John Morgan’s motion to depose Anthony before she leaves jail on Sunday. “Morgan says they fear Anthony will disappear when she’s released,” WESH’s Kealing reported.

Morgan is representing Zenaida Gonzalez in her defamation suit against Anthony. Gonzalez says her life was ruined when she was linked, by Anthony, to the disappearance of Caylee.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer predicted that Anthony either “will assert a Fifth Amendment privilege or she’s just going to say, ‘I’m not talking to you about this at all and good luck with getting a money damage and then super good luck on collecting.’ ”

The Florida Bar Association also is looking into complaints against Anthony defense attorneys Jose Baez and Cheney Mason, WFTV reported. A former attorney in South Florida complained about Mason’s “flipping the bird” at a celebration of Anthony’s acquittal, anchor Salt said. The Bar is looking at Chief Judge Belvin Perry’s allegations that Baez intentionally violated court orders.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am

Interesting story on Dr. Krop! He has quite the EXTENSIVE history with defendants.

After I read this, it occurred to me that it was ODD how he chose to answer the question of whether or not he thought she had a hand in the demise of her daughter. He said that would be up to her to share that if she chose (paraphrased). ISN'T that a bizarre way to put it? He expressed his opinion on everything else, why not say "No"? And "up to her"...as if the answer had not yet been shared (her proclamation of innocence)?

Myabe I am just mentally fried, but something really strikes me abou that!

Nighty night
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:34 am

by cherylz Today at 7:47 am
The more I read/hear about the jury and their reasoning behind their verdict...the sicker I feel.

by laga Today at 11:22 am
Same here....It's almost like they were under some spell and now they see the light????? With every explanation they make it worse!

I'm in complete agreement with ya'll. The more we hear from the jurors the more infuriated I am with their verdict!
If they thought Casey killed Caylee it was their responsibility to pour over the mountains of information the Prosecution laid out for them, until they found the FACTS. They didn't bother themselves to review one item of the evidence.
For days and weeks we heard reporters who were inside the courtroom tell us that the jury rarely took notes. Then the foreman pops up and tells us that he took 400 pages of notes during the trial. Oh really? Well all I can say to that is what a sad waste of paper that turned out to be!

Lets assume like Cindy that George also took the stand and lied under oath and that neither of them were creditable witnesses. So what ? Even Casey's defense team lied to the Jurors, doesn't that make them equally unreliable?
To me this presents even more reasoning that the jury should have trusted the details the Prosecution gave them and taken a closer look.

Murder cases are tried every day with only circumstantial evidence, often with no cause of death. Scott Peterson again the perfect example of that. Amber Fry was his idea of "The Beautiful Life" without his wife Lacy and Conner his unwanted child.

In my opinion Casey's jurors were all anxious to get back to their lives, jobs, schools, spouses and birthday cruises and responded with lazy disregard of their responsibility to the State of Florida... and to Caylee.

I don't for one moment feel sorry that they are now suffering from the backlash of their decisions.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:37 am

Wrapitup wrote:By Walter Pacheco, Orlando Sentinel
5:30 p.m. EDT, July 13, 2011

A consultant for Casey Anthony's attorneys analyzed more than 40,000 highly-charged opinions — negative and positive — on social media sites and blogs, and used them to help the defense craft their trial strategy.

Whether it worked or not is difficult to gauge, but a jury last week found Casey Anthony not guilty of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie.

So, basically...their strategy is designed for believability, NOT accuracy? Not truth? Fabrication seems to be totally acceptance for the defense???
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

Then the foreman pops up and tells us that he took 400 pages of notes during the trial. Oh really? Well all I can say to that is what a sad waste of paper that turned out to be!
He's a teacher (PE) but w/be also teaching Health and took the notes for his class. I wish I had a link, but I either read this or heard it on HLN. grrrr

NS, you are correct. IF they really thought Casey murdered Caylee, it was Their Duty to Take Their Time (F the Cruise!) and look at the evidence presented by the State!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:55 am

by NiteSpinR Today at 10:34 pm Well all I can say to that is what a sad waste of paper that turned out to be!
A huge waste!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:57 am

Wrapitup wrote:
lindamarie wrote:
NiteSpinR wrote:Puerto Rico is too good for Casey Anthony... they need to hook her up with a one way ticket to IRAQ! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Let the Taliban deal with her!

I agree it will be the only way she can hide is in a burqa.
That's one of the funniest posts I've ever seen!!! I am all for it! :cheering: you rock :muahaha: ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO huge waste SHE is a Huge Waste! angry

Plus I heard somewhere that blue was Casey's favorite color!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:59 am

BJ wrote:
by NiteSpinR Today at 10:34 pm Well all I can say to that is what a sad waste of paper that turned out to be!
A huge waste!
I almost typed that... but didn't want to quote casey.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:03 am

WRAP what do you mean he took the notes for his class?
I thought the Jurors weren't allowed to leave with their notes.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Casey Anthony: Lawyers fear Casey Anthony won't show for deposition in defamation case, file emergency motion

Post by Nama Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:07 am

Lawyers suing Casey Anthony for defamation are so concerned she won't show up for an upcoming deposition that they filed an emergency motion today asking a judge to compel her to appear.

Anthony, who will be released from the Orange County Jail on Sunday, is scheduled to be questioned under oath Tuesday morning at the downtown Orlando office of the Morgan & Morgan law firm.

It's unknown where Anthony will go after her jail release.

The attorneys representing Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, the Kissimmee woman suing Anthony, noted in their motion it has widely been reported Anthony will leave the area after her jail release.

"The undersigned has a good faith basis to believe that the Defendant, CASEY ANTHONY, will leave the jurisdiction of this Court, disguise herself, change her name, etc., making it impossible to ever depose her," the motion said.

Get behind the scenes of the Casey Trial. Join our discussion with Sentinel reporters this Friday.

The attorneys said it is "imperative" they question Anthony.

They also presented another option — the lawyers are willing to depose Anthony at the jail before she is released.

Anthony told detectives in 2008 that her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie was kidnapped by a babysitter named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez.

Detectives said no such nanny existed, and the Kissimmee woman eventually filed suit against Anthony.

During Anthony's murder trial, defense attorney Jose Baez said Anthony fabricated the story about Zenaida, and that Caylee accidentally drowned in the family's pool.

Anthony was found not guilty last week of murdering Caylee, aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter. Jurors convicted Anthony of four counts of lying to law-enforcement.

In their emergency motion, the attorneys representing Fernandez-Gonzalez asked a judge to compel Anthony to be deposed Tuesday, or in the alternative, before she's released from jail.

A hearing was set for the issue 10 a.m. Friday before Judge Jose Rodriguez.

Because Anthony is under subpoena to appear, she is legally required to attend the deposition. If she doesn't show, the attorneys for Fernandez-Gonzalez could file a motion to show cause.

If that were to occur, a hearing would be scheduled and Anthony would have to explain to a judge why she didn't attend the deposition.

Anthony's attorney in the civil case, Charles M. Greene, was unavailable this afternoon and did not immediately return a phone call.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:12 am

mich4141 wrote:To help me determine what actually happened, I started with the known fact, Caylee. Somehow, she was put there and I followed the evidence that was given to me. The duct tape, heart sticker, laundry bag, close to Anthony home, evidence in trunk, cadaver dogs, computer searches. This led me to Casey only. But, the question mark??? Did she really die the way they said? Not sure. Was the duct tape used to murder her? Not sure. I had those questions, but this did not change my strong feeling that Casey knows everything. Guilty of a crime!

FYI... The Prosecution is not required to give a cause of death to gain a guilty verdict. And if I'm not mistaken the instructions given to the jurors states that.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:13 am

Hours after Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her young daughter, she was reminded that her legal woes are not over.

And even though the world never heard her testify in her criminal case, she could be forced to talk in the civil suit she still faces.

John Morgan, the attorney representing a woman suing Anthony for defamation, filed a subpoena to question the 25-year-old woman and had her served late Tuesday at the Orange County Jail.

A local woman named Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez filed a lawsuit against Anthony in 2008 claiming she was unable to find work and was ostracized after Anthony told her family and investigators that a woman with the same name kidnapped her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee.

Investigators briefly questioned Fernandez-Gonzalez of Kissimmee but quickly determined she had nothing to do with the case. The baby sitter Anthony referred to as "Zanny" doesn't exist. The civil case was put on hold until the criminal case was complete.

Get behind the scenes of the Casey Trial. Join our discussion with Sentinel reporters this Friday.

It's likely that Anthony will have to be questioned under oath if she is going to try to defend the case, said Winter Park attorney Howard Marks, who is not involved in the lawsuit. She also could be called to testify if it goes to trial.

"Ultimately she could be forced to testify on certain subjects that are relevant to this litigation," Marks said, adding its likely there will be motions blocking attorneys from asking questions related to the criminal trial.

"She can be asked about things like, 'Did Caylee drown in the pool?' " he said. "They will have good cause to say that she can't be asked about it because it's not relevant" to the defamation suit.

The subpoena demands Anthony to appear at Morgan's office July 19 at 10 a.m. to be questioned under oath regarding the civil case. The deposition will be video-recorded, the document states.

Morgan also sent a copy of the subpoena to Charles M. Greene, the attorney representing Anthony in the civil matter. Greene works for the same law firm as Cheney Mason, one of Anthony's criminal-defense attorneys.

Though Anthony is considered indigent — too poor to afford a lawyer — she could soon be making money. Once released from jail, she could be free to sell interviews, photos and movie or book rights to make an income.

But Anthony already has many bills to pay, including a $70,000 tax lien by the Internal Revenue Service from a $200,000 payment from ABC for rights to family videos. She also owes investigative and court costs associated with earlier check-fraud convictions.

Prosecutors on Wednesday filed a motion asking the court to tax Casey Anthony for "special costs" related to the case's investigation and prosecution.

The motion signed by Assistant State Attorney Linda Drane Burdick asks Chief Judge Belvin Perry to order that Casey Anthony "pay reimbursement for the special costs of investigation and prosecution."

Burdick, in the motion, said the "efforts and costs of the investigation were extensive and not immediately available." The prosecution wants Perry to set a hearing within 60 days to determine total investigation costs.

It's possible Perry will make her repay some of the investigative or court costs associated with the criminal case when she is sentenced this morning.

But it will be a while before anyone gets anything.

"Right now she has nothing," Marks said. "They won't be able to get a dime from her."

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 am

NiteSpinR wrote:
BJ wrote:
A huge waste!
I almost typed that... but didn't want to quote casey.
I did! :celebration:
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:00 am

Wrapitup wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
angry
Absolutely disgusting.
Some people blow my mind.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:14 am

I'm watching Dr. Drew that I recorded and I'm having a real hard time taking this Dr. Krop seriously. What is going on with his hair? OMG what's that thing that's on the top and sides of his head? It looks like a 'hair cap', blows my mind! Something strange is going on w/ his neck too.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:08 am

raine1953 wrote:I'm watching Dr. Drew that I recorded and I'm having a real hard time taking this Dr. Krop seriously. What is going on with his hair? OMG what's that thing that's on the top and sides of his head? It looks like a 'hair cap', blows my mind! Something strange is going on w/ his neck too.

Raine I could not stop staring at the man. What a strange bird he is. That hair with what looked like wings and all that growth on his neck.

I will bet Casey had a ball with him. To tell you the truth I think she did to him what she does to most men. She sucked him in and chewed him up and spit him out. He probably still thinks she is in love with him. He seemed a bit nutsy.

Social media and the attorneys. I have thought for a long time that bloggers would play a part in smart attorneys huge cases. The pulse of the nation..so to speak.

They can pass a law that jurors can't make any money off of the trial but smart attorneys will find a legal way to by pass any laws. Look at how they paid the Anthonys. They "bought photos" but didn't pay the 'Anthonys for interviews. Right.

The fact of the matter is this. Casey will do an interview with the one willing to pay the most money. She certainly can't work and she needs to find a place to hide out and cool off. And no matter how many say they won't watch it I would bet money ratings will be sky high.

Casey will write a book and people will buy and read it and there will be some kind of movie on her case.

I do wonder how the patent that George and Cindy have will affect anything Casey wants to do regarding "Caylee Anthony". I think they might have tied that one up.

Jose Baez has already hired a publicist for himself. To manage any appearances. He will hire one for Casey.

Speaking of which has anybody seen the two "lovebirds" gazing into each others eyes the day after the jury made their decision. She was wearing a blue VNeck. If those two don't have "something going on" I will be amazed. Casey and Jose.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:14 am

Yep, I agree Jeanne KC and her lawyer friend do have eyes for each other. IMO there is def. something there.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:27 am

cherylz wrote:Yep, I agree Jeanne KC and her lawyer friend do have eyes for each other. IMO there is def. something there.

When I saw the two of them "in that moment" I just knew that all the talk about the two of them could be true. I never believed it before.

Story.

When I was working at a job early on everybody said two married employees were having an affair. I never believed it. They were nice people and I chose to not believe the gossip.

Until the afternoon they had a two hour lunch and she came back with a face full of whisker burns. Then I believed.

I remember now all the time spent at Baez office and the jailhouse guards warning Baez to stop touching Casey.

I wonder how Mrs. Baez feels about all of that. I hope she writes a book!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:41 am

It was VERY obvious to me after his closing statements he went over to her and stood in front of her and the look he gave her was a tell-all. And then did you read Jean C's witness of the interaction in the Courtroom when KC stroked his face? Suspect
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:49 am

cherylz wrote:It was VERY obvious to me after his closing statements he went over to her and stood in front of her and the look he gave her was a tell-all. And then did you read Jean C's witness of the interaction in the Courtroom when KC stroked his face? Suspect

Was there a video of that "moment" or just observed by those in the courtroom. I have never seen that one.

I swear that moment I described above made me feel like I was in the bedroom with those two. I wanted to cry out "get a room" but remembered..hey we were in a courtroom!

I think she has him under her spell.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:02 am

Puerto rico does not want casey anthony on there island likes this..
Puerto rico does not want casey anthony on there island LMAO........ DONT FORGET HER LOVER JOSE BAEZ
8 hours ago

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:10 am

Hummm. Interesting that all the bloggers that might have helped the defense try their case with remarks have now formed groups to unite those that do not want Casey in their town, state, country.

Interesting the power of bloggers.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:27 am

I don't know if this has been posted. I looked and didn't see it so here goes.

Casey Anthony: The Movie?
Public Outrage Making Some Rethink Movie About Case
By Matthew Carey, CNN

POSTED: 12:14 pm EDT July 13, 2011
UPDATED: 5:03 pm EDT July 13, 2011

(CNN) -- Not so long ago, the idea of a Casey Anthony movie seemed like a certainty. How could Hollywood resist the chance to adapt the sensational murder case?

After all, producers didn't hesitate to turn the Amanda Knox, Natalee Holloway and Clark Rockefeller sagas into TV movies. And interest in those cases pales compared to Anthony, whose trial became the must-see television event of the summer.

But the public outrage over Anthony's acquittal on murder charges is making some in the industry rethink the wisdom of adapting her story to the screen.

"Anyone who pursued a movie based on these events, especially right now, will face some immediate backlash," said Matthew Belloni, news director for The Hollywood Reporter.

"The nerve is so raw on this and so many people are so outraged by the verdict that anything that is seen as an attempt to exploit this, especially if the family is involved, will be seen as a negative by most of the people who followed the trial," Belloni told CNN.

The cable channel Lifetime would seem the logical home for an Anthony movie -- it aired the Knox, Holloway and Rockefeller films, and it's in production on a movie about murder suspect Drew Peterson (with Rob Lowe in the lead).

But when CNN asked the network if it was pursuing an Anthony project, Lifetime said it had "nothing in development." When we asked if the network had obtained the rights to any of the central players in the case, we got the same response: "We have nothing in development."

The mere hint of a connection to the Anthonys has sent Hollywood talent agencies diving for cover. When an erroneous report circulated last week that William Morris Endeavor had signed Anthony for representation, the agency was inundated with protest calls. It quickly sent out word denying the report.

And Paradigm, another big talent agency, signed Anthony's lead attorney, Jose Baez, for representation, only to "un-sign" him several hours later after facing a drumbeat of criticism.

Actress Niecy Nash, who told CNN she watched "every minute" of the trial, is among those angered about the prospect of Anthony cashing in by selling the rights to her story.

"If that girl [Anthony] makes one dime off of the death of her child, I'm just telling you that I feel like America is going to be like, 'we are so done with you!' " she told CNN.

"I'm upset because the opportunity to profit from a tragedy is laid out for this girl on a silver platter," Nash said.

Comedian and social commentator Alycia Cooper told CNN she could imagine a Casey Anthony movie under certain circumstances.

"I do think there should be a movie made" about the case, Cooper said. "But I want the person that does the movie to be a neutral person, because that way, we'll get more of a balanced movie, versus Casey Anthony doing the movie, Casey Anthony, the actress? You've GOT to be kidding me!! because then it'll slant her way, and it's going to be filled with even more lies."

The possibility of a movie has inevitably spawned water cooler talk in Hollywood about who should play Anthony.

Cooper likes Alyssa Milano for the role. "I think she's got the chops," Cooper said. The Hollywood Reporter's Marisa Guthrie picked "Twilight" star Kristen Stewart. Nash told us she would cast Katie Holmes or Anne Hathaway.

To play Casey Anthony's father, the white-haired George Anthony, we heard suggestions of John O'Hurley of "Seinfeld" fame, Tommy Lee Jones and Robert Blake.Say What?? OMG!

Speculation about casting the movie may be more than just idle chatter. Some people remain convinced there will be a Casey Anthony movie, including The Hollywood Reporter's Matthew Belloni.

"You've got to believe that something this high-profile, something that everyone is talking about ... that eventually, this will become a movie," he told CNN.

The surprising verdict in the case only makes that more likely, Belloni said.

"Then you have this outcome that many people can't reconcile with the facts," he said. "That conflict presents good fodder for a film."

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:30 am

NiteSpinR wrote:WRAP what do you mean he took the notes for his class?
I thought the Jurors weren't allowed to leave with their notes.

NS, I heard that, too. So, who really knows? Maybe in the hustle and bustle of the verdict and in getting those jurors home ASAP for that one juror's cruise Sarcasm , they forgot to take his notes from him.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty The Fool On the Hill (We Need A Bit of Humor this Morning!)

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:41 am

Jeanne, Jean Casarez discussed this w/a video I posted on the thread prior to this one.

Happy Thursday!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty More Than 20 States Want 'Caylee's Law'/ Lawmakers Make Push After Murder Aquittal

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:30 am

POSTED: 8:54 am EDT July 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The public outcry over Casey Anthony’s not-guilty verdict has unleashed a wave of “Caylee’s Law” proposals in more than 20 states.

Politicians are clamoring to file bills that would stiffen penalties against parents or caretakers who do not report their children missing promptly. Authorities said Anthony did not report her child missing for 31 days.

States considering Caylee’s Law bills include Texas, Massachusetts, Arkansas, Missouri, California, Colorado, Georgia and several others, according to news reports. But only three states -- Florida, New Jersey and Tennessee -- actually have bills filed, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.

The high-profile murder trial of Casey Anthony this summer captured the attention of the nation, with television pundits dissecting each day of the trial. Anthony was accused of murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee, whose body was found near the family home in December 2008.

One of the pieces of evidence used against Anthony was her failure to report her daughter missing for 31 days, with pictures having surfaced of her partying with friends during that time.

The jury’s decision on July 5 to acquit Anthony on murder charges has provoked outrage and anger across the nation. By the next day, an online petition had gathered hundreds of signatures pushing for a “Caylee’s Law.”

It only took 24 hours for one Florida lawmaker to suggest a “Caylee’s Law” bill. By the end of last week, not only had other Florida lawmakers suggested similar measures, but lawmakers across the nation were proposing “Caylee’s Law” bills that impose strict penalties on parents or caretakers for not reporting children missing.

Florida’s proposed law (HB 37) would also make it a felony to not report a child’s death within two hours.

Another Florida legislator is taking a different tack. Rep. Scott Randolph, D-Orlando, is proposing legislation that would prohibit jurors from receiving money in exchange for providing information or interviews related to a trial after it’s over.

At least one juror in the Casey Anthony trial is reportedly soliciting money for interviews about the experience.

Laws crafted in response to child deaths are not new. When nine-year-old Texas girl Amber Hagerman was kidnapped in 1996, she inspired the “Amber Alert” laws that set up emergency alerts for missing children. In Florida in 2005, when nine-year-old Jessica Lunsford was found dead and a sex offender convicted of the crime, she inspired a new law that required more rigid tracking of sex offenders.

But with “Caylee’s Law,” some critics have already emerged, questioning whether the bills are needed and might have unintended consequences, such as punishing grief-stricken parents for not reporting deaths quickly enough.

“People running for office have no imagination,” said Joe Episcopo, a Tampa-based criminal defense attorney. “They think that if they do this they might get a vote. They are trying to capitalize on everyone’s disappointment.”

Episcopo said instances of parents not reporting children missing are extremely rare.

“We don’t have a problem anyway, this problem doesn’t exist. It is manufactured,” Episcopo said.

Still, there are far more supporters than critics. One supporter of Florida’s Caylee’s Law is George Anthony, the father of Casey Anthony and grandfather to Caylee, according to the Washington Post.

“This is a great legacy for my granddaughter. Other children still need assistance. If it reflects on my daughter, well, so be it,” George Anthony wrote in an email to the Post, saying he plans to lobby for the bill in Florida.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:32 am

Group Plans Memorial Walkway For Caylee
'Bring Kids Home' Plans Walkway

POSTED: 7:22 am EDT July 14, 2011
UPDATED: 8:47 am EDT July 14, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A nonprofit charity dubbed Bring Kids Home has announced its plans for a walkway in memory of Caylee Marie Anthony in Orange County, according to a group representative.

On its website, Bring Kids Home says it wants to build a permanent memorial on the half-acre site where Caylee Anthony's remains were found.

Visitors have left stuffed animals, toys and signs at a makeshift memorial on the wooded lot.

In a press release, the group, citing a 2008 newspaper article, claims that children attending Hidden Oaks Elementary School face serious mental health issues because the remains were found nearby.

"Each school day, hundreds of children pass by this location," representatives say in the release.

Bring Kids Home plans to build the walkway by selling engraved bricks available for public purchase.

"Caylee's Walkway will preserve her memory and become a positive step in highlighting the serious challenges and complexities of dealing with child abuse, neglect, and exploitation within our society," the group claims in the release.

Casey Anthony was found not guilty of killing her 2-year-old daughter. She is expected to be released from jail on July 17.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:35 am

Casey Anthony offered $1 million for interview that will ‘grill her like a bad piece of fish’
— posted by halboedeker on July, 14 2011 8:27 AM

A California TV producer is offering $1 million to Casey Anthony for an interview, WESH-Channel 2 reports.

“The first question is, ‘Did you do it?’” Al Taylor told WESH’s Dave McDaniel in an exclusive interview. “It’s not going to be a softball interview. We’re going to grill her like a bad piece of fish. She’s going to earn her $1 million. We’re going to find out exactly what happened.”

Hmmm. Do you think she’d accept that offer?

There could be someone out there with more money who will promise not to grill her.

Anthony was acquitted last week of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Taylor wouldn’t disclose his investors to WESH, but said he sees benefits to Florida.

“I don’t feel bad about giving Casey Anthony and her attorney $1 million, because most of the money will end up back in the state of Florida anyway, because she has to pay that fine for lying to the cops and payback for the investigation,” Taylor told WESH.

What do you think?

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:19 am

BiancaMPrieto Bianca Prieto
by OSCaseyAnthony
FYI: #caseyanthony not showing up on jail website, but officials say she is still there. Only a computer glitch.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Thread # 2 (7/11 - 7/17) Casey Anthony Verdict ~ Guilty of only providing false information to Law Enforcement x4/ Will get out of jail Sun., July 17, 2011! There was NO Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony/ America is outraged! - Page 4 Empty Part 3 of Greta's Interview w/Juror #11

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:36 am

cannot embed!

OMG, some of his comments are just ridiculous! Love the comments!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bombshell Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:52 am

artgal16 wrote:I dont care about the reasons for the lawsuit - I just care that she has to be held responsible for once in her sordid life to someone for something that she has done. I hope 1000 people sue her

I got ya on that one... I shouldve been thinking in that direction.....
I did see Sims interview last night, and she could not come right out and say she would want KC babysit her kids. She stalled and stalled for an answer........Wow, there is someone in that group that a lie didn't naturally roll off their tongue. :tongue in chee
Bombshell
Bombshell

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:56 am

I saw that too. I think that was an indication that they feel she is mentally ill. That face she made when she was mad at Baez - it was almost a snarl. Sims became a confidant of Casey's and I think she has heard a lot. If she gave an endorsement like that on Casey about trusting her and letting her watch her children or grandchildren, and something happened later on it would haunt Sims the rest of her life. Thats why she didnt speak.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:58 am

I called the Orange County, Florida jail and spoke to the Female Detention Center and was told by a Very nice gal named Rose that Yes, she is most definitely still incarcerated and she has no idea Why the website states she is not.

She was funny. She said, "I am so happy I am off for the next 3 days!" LOL. We had a good laugh.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:01 am

I love Joy Behar. She cuts right to the quick and asks the questions we all want to know. That was a stellar moment when Sims avoided answering. Joy should have pulled a NG. "Sims, would you allow Casey Anthony to watch your children or grandchildren? Yes No."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:02 am

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
Greene says no way depo of #caseyanthony can be next Tuesday. he has a trial that day. Says if they insist on depo, Casey will take 5th.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next