Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

+11
janie
NiteSpinR
laga
lisette
jeanne1807
Bombshell
Wrapitup
Nama
cherylz
raine1953
artgal16
15 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Well it looks like nothing is going to stop the Dr. Phil Train from interviewing and upping the ratings for this "season opener".

I swear there is nothing sacred anymore. I watched Dr. Phil the other day because I wanted to see his little granddaughter. Avery is beautiful. But the purpose of the segment was to promote his daughter in laws video of getting into shape after baby.

DIL is a triplet and after watching that show and those three girls I had nightmares. Geeeeez they are strange looking.

All dressed alike and fake hair alike and even talk and smile alike.

Strange...very strange. Sigh.....

jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Re: George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special

Post by laga Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:38 pm

How many days is this "interview"? They changed clothes.

Dr. Phil has not enticed me to watch. The only way I would watch is if there is a promise of Karma showing up to bite their a**es on air, but I don't have my hopes up for that.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty The triplets/ Dr Phil's son and daughter in law...... and her sisters

Post by Nama Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:47 pm

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 TripletsGeorge and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Triplet2

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Triplet3

First Triplet Playboy model centerfolds

"Each of the blonde-haired sisters has had breast implant surgery to augment her appearance.
They tried out for Playboy's 'Girls of the Big Ten' issue on the suggestion of their father." --wikipedia.org

"We grew up in the small town of Jordan, Minnesota, but we had big ambitions.
Our parents always wanted us to be happy and to reach for our dreams, and thanks to them we did.
We couldn't have done this without the closeness and support of our family" --playboy.com

I have a few questions to ask Robin:

Robin, why were you and your husband fine with your son bringing a perverted woman
who practices a form of incest with her two sisters, by posing sexually with them, into your family?

How do you feel about your future grandchildren being around the father of these three women?

How do you feel about these three women being around both of your sons' future children
and the one, the actual mother of some of those children?

More here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:39 am

jeanne1807 wrote:Well it looks like nothing is going to stop the Dr. Phil Train from interviewing and upping the ratings for this "season opener".
Jeanne, I like the way you put it about Dr. Phil. I'll bet that we don't really learn anything of importance than we already know after we watch how many days of Dr. Phil and the Ant's. I have a feeling it's going to be all hype from now until September 12th when the show airs.
I have to admit I'll watch it. I'm curious.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:36 am

Did Casey Anthony's parents reveal new info to Dr. Phil?
By Ree Hines

The first promo showing actual footage from Dr. Phil’s much-hyped “exclusive, in depth” interview with Casey Anthony's parents is out, and the brief clip hints that George and Cindy Anthony drop a bombshell on the show.

The promo in question is no longer available on YouTube, but this earlier tease for the episode is still up.

While the preview doesn’t feature a single quote from the couple in their first interview since daughter Casey was acquitted of charges relating to the death of their granddaughter Caylee, it does highlight Dr. Phil’s questions and reactions. In between the requisite “Do you buy that that was an accidental drowning?” and “You know the truth, don’t you?” lines, there was one telling take.

“America’s never heard this explanation before,” the daytime host said in a confrontational moment, following an as-yet-unknown statement from the Anthonys. “Why have you sat on this information?”

Those who’d like the answer to that question and others will have to wait a little while longer. Dr. Phil’s interview with George and Cindy Anthony airs Sept. 12.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:38 am

Dr. Phil tells George, Cindy Anthony to 'tell the truth once and for all' in Sept. 12 interview

BY Kathleen Perricone
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Sunday, August 28th 2011, 4:05 PM
Dr. Phil sat down with Casey Anthony's parents for an emotional tell-all interview.

America has been waiting to hear George and Cindy Anthony's side of the story -- and soon enough, we will.

The couple will appear on the Sept. 12 premiere of "Dr. Phil" and in a promo clip released, the TV doc really grills the grieving grandparents, whose daughter Casey Anthony was acquitted last month for murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee.

"I want you to answer my questions, tell the truth once and for all," charges Dr. Phil in the teaser for the face-to-face interview.

"America's never heard of this explanation before. Why have you sat on this information?" McGraw is shown later asking, although it's not clear if the question is directed at the Anthonys, who don't speak in the 30-second clip, or if it's in reference to Casey's defense.

During the opening arguments at her murder trial, the now-25-year-old's lawyer dropped the bomb that Caylee had drowned in the family's pool, but Casey was too afraid to admit it, so she made up the story that the child's supposed nanny had kidnapped her.

Caylee's badly decomposed body was discovered not far from the Anthony's Orlando, Fla., home in December 2008, six months after she was last seen alive.

Throughout the entire ordeal, George and Cindy had maintained their daughter's innocence, especially Cindy.

"There are millions of people who want to shake you awake," Dr. Phil says to her in the promo.

He then turns to George, whom Casey's lawyer Jose Baez accused of molesting his daughter during opening statements. Baez also claimed that George was home at the time of Caylee's drowning and that he helped his daughter cover it up.

"You know the truth, don't you?" Dr. Phil asks George, but it cuts off before he answers.

The Anthonys have had no contact with their daughter since her release from prison.

Casey is currently back in Orlando, where she must serve a one-year probation for a charge separate from her daughter's death.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 am

The Anthonys have had contact with Casey. Last week on Fox I think, Baez stated Casey had spoken to her "parents' I dont know if he meant just Cindy or both Cindy and George.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:27 am

I won't believe one word that George or Cindy have to say unless they're hooked up to lie detector machines during Dr. Phil's interview.

Listening to Cindy lie about those computer searches were proof to me as to where Casey got her fabrication methods.
Elaborate Lies.

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:15 am

NiteSpinR you took the words right out of my mouth.

All a bunch of hooey. Dr. Phil is going to look like an idoit when George and Cindy Anthony get done with him.

Cindy will chew him up and spit him out and walk away with her pockets full of tv gold.

Heck Cindy has gone up against LE, Prosecutors, Attorneys, Judges, Jurys, Daytime, Nighttime, Lifetime...none of them faze her.

Casey learned from the master. Watch the master spin her tales and collect her bucks.

What a farce is Dr. Phil. Hundreds have asked him not to have the Anthonys on his show. Remember when Oprah was asked to remove them from her show and she decided her audience was more important than Cindy and George?

Dr. Phil...this just might end your career. Your floundering career.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:25 am

They have been giving clips of the coming show.

Once again I am sure the Anthonys are going to play Dr. Phil with some cockamanny story about a new theory they have on what happened to Caylee.

In the scene George has so much make up on he looks like a cadavar. He of course looks to Cindy for answers.

Dr. Phil has reached a new low looking for ratings. I notice on his show he and wifey are looking for those interested in being in the audience to write or call in.

Perhaps John Q Public has spoken and he will play to empty seats.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Dr. Phil on His Blockbuster Interview with Casey Anthony's Parents

Post by Nama Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:43 am

This September marks the first time in 25 years without The Oprah Winfrey Show, and in the battle to assume the Oprah throne, Dr. Phil has fired the opening salvo. The talk show beat out the network and cable news operations to land a heavily touted interview with George and Cindy Anthony, the parents of Casey Anthony, who was acquitted on charges of killing her toddler, Caylee.

Phil McGraw recently spent more than nine hours with the Anthonys, and interview will air on the September 12 season premiere of Dr. Phil. (In some parts of the country, Dr. Phil is taking Oprah's old slot.)

McGraw told TV Guide Magazine that he believes the Anthonys chose to sit down with him because of a public plea he once made to protestors to stop harassing the family. He also confirmed that Dr. Phil agreed to make a donation to a non-profit that the Anthonys plan to set up in Caylee's name (no money has been issued yet); but beyond that, McGraw stresses that he paid no fees to them whatsoever. That includes no money for home videos and photos — which are frequently a backdoor method for news organizations to pay for interviews.

In the two-part special (the second episode airs on September 13), McGraw methodically goes through the timeline of the case with George and Cindy Anthony and, in an attempt to compare their stories, also separates them. Among the reveals: Cindy, who still makes excuses for her daughter's behavior, has a new theory based on a previously undisclosed medical condition of Casey's. Also, the couple doesn't agree on how things transpired, but both acknowledge that Casey told them a myriad of lies.

The host says he understands why a jury didn't convict Casey Anthony — there wasn't enough evidence, he says. And he still doesn't have a definitive take on how the toddler died.

TV Guide Magazine: For those of us who hadn't paid a lot of attention to the Casey Anthony case, other than the verdict, what was your interest in doing this interview?
Dr. Phil McGraw: I spent 15 years as a trial consultant and founded a company called Courtroom Sciences Inc. We spent years involved in all kinds of trials and we did trial strategy, witness preparation, jury selection, jury monitoring, and so when you see a case like this, I always pay particular attention to it. And then secondly, when I had my children — I have two boys, Jay and Jordan — it truly changed who I was. And that was the last really big event change in my life until I had a granddaughter. And she is about the age of Caylee. And I would sit there looking at that, not just as a professional but also as a grandfather with a little girl. So when this came up, it became intensely personal for me. I watched it and studied it.

TV Guide Magazine: How did you keep track of the story? Did you watch much of the wall-to-wall TV coverage?
Dr. Phil: I did, but I read more than I watch TV. I read a lot of accounts and when I could get a transcript, I'd pay particular attention to that. And of course, I'd watch TV as well. Catch the highlights.

TV Guide Magazine: What did you make of the coverage? There's been quite a bit of criticism over the kind of coverage this case got.
Dr. Phil: I think this trial, like many others — the O.J. trial, certainly; recently, the (polygamist leader Warren Jeffs) FLDS trial — there are two trials going on simultaneously. One is the court of public opinion and one is the court of law. And the media presents it with a point of view often times. They have a very different evidence standard than a jury. People get frustrated by juries sometimes because I think they don't really understand how restrictive it is. Have you ever been a juror?

TV Guide Magazine: Yes.
Dr. Phil: I'm sure the judge instructed you on three important things. One, that he or she was the judge of the law, that you were the judge of the facts and that you were to focus only on what was given to you in the trial.

Then they give you instructions as to the standard of evidence, the burden of proof. People say "beyond a reasonable doubt." And that's a very high burden, as it should be, if you're going to deprive someone of their liberty. I think people get mad at the jury and don't understand that they're under rigorous requirements from the court, very specific instructions as to what the definition is.

[In this case,] I knew they had a steep wall to climb because it was a "dry bones" case. You had no soft tissue, so forensics is going to be weak, and the defendant doesn't have to testify. From a litigation consultant standpoint, I knew this was a steep hill for them to climb from the beginning. Which is why I think they took so long before they actually brought charges.

TV Guide Magazine: You mentioned the court of public opinion vs. the court of law. Obviously when you watched the coverage, particularly via the modern 24-hour cable news cycle, there was a point of view, an opinion, and that means certain network hosts were trumpeting Casey Anthony's guilt as fact. Does the media do a big disservice to the justice system in these cases?
Dr. Phil: I think sometimes we underestimate the intelligence of the American viewing public. Sometimes they're more discerning than we give them credit for. If you've got (a host) with a transparent agenda, I think people know that. But I don't think they understand the judicial process. And so I think it's hard for people to make a distinction between what can be talked about and interpreted vs. what can be presented in trial. So I don't think anybody would have acquitted Casey Anthony in the court of public opinion but it's a very different set of rules when you get into court.

TV Guide Magazine: How did your interest in the case lead you to pursue this interview?
Dr. Phil: I think people were really unfulfilled by the verdict. We don't know what happened, but here's what we do know: This precious, innocent little girl woke up one day, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed like we've seen in her pictures. And by the end of the day, she was dead. And no one has been held to account. Is there any way that's OK? Does that not bother any rational person that no one has been held to account for this? I know this is really on people's minds; they're really passionate about this.

And at the same time I got to say, because of my professional background and my personal life experience, this one mattered to me. This one had hooks to me. It was interesting to my viewers; it was interesting to me personally. And I intend to do what I can to find out what happened here. I don't think what was said in court is necessarily what happened. The people closest to this little girl, aside from her mother, the people who were in her life and around the key players in this were Casey Anthony's parents, and I wanted to talk to them, and that's probably not the last people I intend to talk to.

TV Guide Magazine: You mention in the first episode that you're not interested in talking to Casey Anthony. Why not?
Dr. Phil: I think it's highly unlikely she's going to tell what she knows. Her actions have spoken much louder than any words she could speak. Everybody says she's out of jeopardy now, and therefore she has nothing to lose, but she has everything to lose. If she comes out and tells a different story now than what was told before, a very difficult lie for her is just going to get that much harder. She's not going to be forthcoming about this.

TV Guide Magazine: What was the process of reaching out to the parents?
Dr. Phil: I wasn't involved in it directly. But I think I have the best team in television and they've known of my interest in this. I have so many young mothers here that are intensely interested in it. During this two or three year period, we did shows on this. I occasionally did interviews about it or be asked about it on morning shows or Larry King or Anderson Cooper.

I know at one point on my show when things were getting really violent in Orlando, there were crowds in front of the Anthonys' house, there were death threats — people yelling and screaming, confrontations at the curb with the Anthonys. I went on the air and said something to the effect of, "Look, people I know you're passionate about this... but if you really want to help, go home and pray for this little girl. Don't be standing out in front yelling at these grandparents. That's not helping this in any way whatsoever." When we reached out to them, and obviously everyone was trying to talk to them, I think they knew that I was the one guy who said, "Leave these people alone."

TV Guide Magazine: Were you surprised that they were willing to go with you? In some ways you have license to lecture them than if you were a journalist.
Dr. Phil: A little bit. I think if you watch my show, you know that I'm very direct but I'm going to ask the questions. I think they knew that, but I think they also thought, "He's a professional, he has experience in these matters, he's a grandfather." I think all of those things culminated in their decision.

TV Guide Magazine: You stress that your show didn't pay for the interview, that instead you're making a donation to their new foundation. Do you feel confident that that money will go to the right place?
Dr. Phil: They haven't gotten their authorization yet. They didn't make a demand, they made a request. And I asked when we sat down, "Let me be clear, you didn't ask to be paid for this. You asked that we make a donation to this 501c3 charitable organization. And you take no money from that, you get no salary, no fee, no reimbursement, nothing from the foundation." He said that is correct. I said, "You understand that this is federally licensed, and the IRS and the government monitors this." They said that is absolutely correct. So I moved on with that confidence in mind.

TV Guide Magazine: Sometimes news organizations get around paying fees by licensing videos and photos. Did you do any of that?
Dr. Phil: We paid no money to the Anthonys whatsoever. They didn't ask for any.

TV Guide Magazine: Did that surprise you?
Dr. Phil: I didn't really know. I know there were a lot of folks after them who typically license this that or the other thing. But we don't play that game. We didn't license any photos or anything of the sort.

TV Guide Magazine: Talk about the interview. Anything that surprised you? What was your takeaway?
Dr. Phil: I interviewed them for nine and a half hours across two days. That's a long time to talk to somebody. I organized it in a certain way to talk about different sections of what was going on. And I felt that at the end of it, that they had very candidly and in an unfiltered way told the truth and the reality as they believe it to be.

TV Guide Magazine: You don't feel like they were putting on a show for you? Do you believe that they actually believe what they told you?
Dr. Phil: I'll let the viewer make up their mind about that. But for me, I thought they were very candid. And I pushed on them pretty hard. If they were putting on a show, they wouldn't have told me some of the things that they told me.

TV Guide Magazine: It does seem like they have two different takes on what transpired. She's still making excuses, while he seems a little more realistic about what has happened.
Dr. Phil: I've never been a mother. I've never had that maternal bond, so I can't judge that. But I think they see some things very differently.

TV Guide Magazine: You talked to them together and also separately. Did you get more out of them when you talked to them individually?
Dr. Phil: I think they were really quite candid throughout all of it. I did separate them for exactly that reason. I wanted to see if there was a difference in what they gave themselves license to talk about and say. For example, I asked George about the allegations that he had an affair and the allegation that he had told this woman certain things about the case that he couldn't have known if he hadn't been involved. I asked him about that without his wife there. I asked Cindy some of those same questions. Do you think he was messing around? Or do you not? So I did talk to them some things different. But I found their tone and demeanor to be pretty consistent, whether they were by themselves or somebody else.

TV Guide Magazine: What was the most surprising or candid thing you learned?
Dr. Phil: There's so much. I found one of the most revelatory moments for me was their reaction to the verdict when it came in.

TV Guide Magazine: Did your opinion of this case or of the Anthonys change after talking to them? Do you feel like you have a different take on what might have happened?
Dr. Phil: I do. I think I learned a tremendous amount about their perception of what took place, particularly what was going on behind the scenes leading up to and during the trial. What was going on between them and the defense team and the prosecutors. Everything that was happening behind he scenes, I don't think anybody has a clue about that. People are going to find that very informative, very interesting.

TV Guide Magazine: Do you have a take on how Caylee died?
Dr. Phil: I don't know. I wish I did. I think I have some ideas about what didn't happen but I don't know what did happen. And I think you get to what did happen by eliminating things that didn't happen. What we know, this little girl woke up alive, and she finished the day dead and in a field. And nobody's held to account for that.

TV Guide Magazine: What does landing this interview mean for your show, particularly given the new Oprah-less world of syndicated talk?
Dr. Phil: The Anthonys are of great interest, and of course are very controversial. I believe this interview will provide some much needed insight into who they really are.

TV Guide Magazine: How are you positioned to fill that Oprah void and how competitive are you anticipating the landscape to be?
Dr. Phil: Dr. Phil has been the No. 2 syndicated talk show since we premiered nine years ago, and we're now the leading daytime talk show. Over the years, research has shown more crossover from the Oprah audience to Dr. Phil than any other show. I predict we will be the premiere platform in daytime for years to come, an opportunity that I take very seriously and with great humility.

TV Guide Magazine: Did you hear from Oprah after you landed the Anthony parents, and if so, what did she say?
Dr. Phil: Oprah and I did discuss it and she was very excited. She felt that they had made the right decision... She has always been in my balcony cheering me on and is and has been a great mentor.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:49 am

He is so self-serving its sickening. I understand that all of these talk show hosts are trying to get ratings
so fine. But as the Anthonys draw administrative money from their "foundation" that he will contribute to is the same thing as giving them money- not including the first class airfare, limos, first class accomodations, meals, etc. Ill watch it because I cant stand not to, and I guess thats what he is counting on
but Ill never watch his show again.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:00 pm

artgal I agree with you. I will watch his show this 1 time. I don't watch it now and I won't ever watch it after this show. I have to watch it as inquiring minds want to know what they have to say post verdict. If I hear more of the same lies I have been listening to for 3 yrs I will turn the tv off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:03 pm

Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund".

ORLANDO, FLORIDA-- Controversy has exploded over "Caylee's Fund", the newly founded foundation started by George and Cindy Anthony.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund". - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:04 pm

From the above link:

Drew Kesse, the father of missing 24-year-old Jennifer Kesse, also of Florida, came out swinging against the Anthonys stating publicly that the Anthonys are “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families.” The missing girl's father went on to say "Let’s make this very clear, Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at any time during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has, but the true victim. Let’s get one thing straight right now, Dr. Phil, you are a pimp for this garbage,” Kesse wrote. ”The Anthonys and this new foundation are the biggest insults to every missing person in America today. Dr. Phil, after the show airs and you make a donation to their new scam, have on real families of the missing.”

Continue reading on Examiner.com Criticism Explodes Over Newly Founded "Caylee's Fund". - National Crime & Justice | Examiner.com [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Hooray for Drew Kesse! He's telling it like it is and I sure hope Dr. Phil gets the message too! I also hope that someday Dr. Phil will admit it was a huge waste to have the Anthony's on his show.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:05 pm

artgal16 wrote:He is so self-serving its sickening. I understand that all of these talk show hosts are trying to get ratings
so fine. But as the Anthonys draw administrative money from their "foundation" that he will contribute to is the same thing as giving them money- not including the first class airfare, limos, first class accomodations, meals, etc. Ill watch it because I cant stand not to, and I guess thats what he is counting on

I think a lot of people feel this way. I also think his show is struggling because both he and his wife are "advertising for audience members" I don't remember that from past shows?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:07 pm

Actually I read what Kesse wrote quite a while ago. I think when it was first announced they would appear on the Dr. Phil show.

Kesse came out swinging from the get go!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:11 pm

I still get such a visceral reaction when I read about Caylee. What Dr Phil said "that little girl woke up one morning and was dead later on that same day, and nobody has been held accountable"(pp)...that gave me chills. I feel all that anger and sadness coming out in me again.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:42 am

Is Casey Anthony prone to seizures? Cindy sheds light in upcoming Dr. Phil Show

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Casey Anthony may have suffered from a medical condition that contributed to the death of her daughter, according to her parents, in an excerpt of a "Dr. Phil" interview reported Wednesday.

The episode featuring George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of tragic toddler Caylee, will be aired Monday and a FOX News Channel source said that in it they claim Casey may have suffered a gran mal seizure while her daughter was dying.
Gran (or grand) mal seizures -- also known as tonic-clonic seizures -- involve a loss of consciousness and violent muscle contractions. They can be caused by other health problems, such as low blood pressure or a stroke, but most often are caused by epilepsy.
During the taped appearance, Cindy Anthony apparently told the show's host, psychologist Dr. Phil McGraw, that her daughter's former fiance Jesse Grund had told police during a 2008 interview that he had called 911 after Casey suffered such a seizure in 2005.
According to the previously reliable source who spoke to FOX, Casey later suffered at least two additional seizures -- one while home on bond in 2008 and another while incarcerated between 2008 and 2011.
According to the source, Cindy Anthony pointed to the seizures as evidence Casey had "a mental health condition" that may have incapacitated her while Caylee was allegedly drowning "in the swimming pool incident," and further suggests that the seizures may be symptomatic of a condition that at times makes it difficult "to sort fact from fiction," or, as the source said, "maybe it is why she can't tell the truth."
For her part, Casey is said by the source to be "deeply upset that her parents continue to seek the spotlight," and that, "Casey just wants her mom to be her mom."
Dr. Phil said the interview was granted in exchange for a donation to Caylee's Fund, a charity run by the couple. The psychologist said the organization is "intending to focus on promoting processes to educate the public about, and advocate for, grandparents' rights."
Casey, 25, was acquitted July 5 of murdering her two-year-old daughter but found guilty of lying to police during the investigation into Caylee's death. Caylee's remains were discovered in December 2008 in a wooded area almost five months after she was reported missing by Cindy Anthony.

The Dr. Phil interview with George and Cindy Anthony airs Monday, September 12, at 3 p.m. on FOX 35.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I posted this but I don't believe a word of it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:45 am

The psychologist said the organization is "intending to focus on promoting processes to educate the public about, and advocate for, grandparents' rights."

Really? Since when do Grand Parents have rights? We need to have rights to our Grand Children. Each State is a little different. But I can tell you that my research shows if you had an adult child die you have a right to visit your Grand Children. But pretty much that is the only time we have rights under the current laws.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:27 am

She suffered a seizure while killing Caylee. Cry me a f....... river. Yes I am using "that word".

The Anthonys will never hold Casey responsible for killing Caylee. They enable her day in and day out.

This is not "unconditional love" this is sick..very sick.

In the beginning I didn't really blame the jury. They had what they had to work with and I always thought "they didn't want to be there and they listened and read the charges and could not convict"

After some time has gone by I see others outrage at their verdict.

Any sane person sitting on that jury had to know Casey Anthony killed Caylee. They should have never in a million years let her walk.

Find her guilty of the lesser if necessary but a not guilty on all counts???? No Way!

Now I am feeling your rage. Sorry it took me so long.

jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:30 am

So C and G really think that Caylee drowned in the pool? They're living in LaLa Land.

I suppose C and G blame Casey's allegations of sexual abuse by Lee and George, and the allegation that George hid Caylee's body on the seizures, too. It's just more BS. I'm not buying it!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:43 am

I guess its time for another email to Dr Phils show.
This is just outrageous - he gifts them $500,000.00 for their so called "foundation" after the last one was closed down for improriety. I think everyone should just email him they will completely boycott his show and the sponsors. I certainly will. I never believed the initial story that she had a seizure and now they are saying she had a seizure at home? Why wasnt she taken to the hospital then so they could give her an MRI. What kind of fools do these people take us for?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 am

I do not buy the seizure story either, not one word of it! IF it were true or even suspected, C & G would have been screaming it from the get go, there is NO WAY they would wait over three years to come up with this story. BS.

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:30 am

artgal16 wrote:To leave a comment for Dr Phil show:http://drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=9163
Thanks artgal! The show hasn't even aired yet and I am angry at Cindy and her never ending excuses for her lying slut daughter! Lies angry
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:52 am

The whole family is NUTS!! I sent Dr. Phil an email...I am just sick of the Ants and their constant revising of the facts! What a bunch of crap! I really hope that DP is being bombarded with protests about having them on his show!! grrrr
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:13 pm

No G and C...a seizure did not cause your daughter to kill her child. Nor did a seizure cause your daughter to lie. And, a seizure did not cause your daughter to cover-up an "accident" and make it look like a murder. Nor did a "seizure" happen at the precise moment that Caylee walked into the pool, causing her to drown.
Caylee is no longer here because her "mother" killed her. Plain and simple.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:40 pm

I am posting a comment to Dr Phil. It is outrages that he is giving their foundation that kind of money for an interview of lies. So much for any sympathy gained for CA and GA during the trial. They really blew it and people are outraged at them again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:20 pm

LM I posted a comment to Dr. Phil too! Cindy's new lies have made me furious! Cindy and George may have been wonderful loving grandparents to Caylee when she was alive but since her death they have done NOTHING to get Justice for her.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Jesse Grund interview from NG Show - Red Bull

Post by Nama Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:04 pm

I woke up, tried to get up. She was kind of draped (INAUDIBLE) her legs were (INAUDIBLE) to me and her head was on the sofa. So I just picked up her legs, moved them to the side while she rested. As I got up, her eyes popped open. It looked like she was just staring straight. And I said her name a couple times. And then she started foaming at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably. And from my limited first aid experience, it looked like a grand mal seizure to me. So I moved a table out of the way, turned her on her side. Her lips turned slightly blue. She continued seizing for probably about, I don`t know, six to eight seconds. When she got done, she let out this sigh, and then her eyes popped back open again and then closed and she was non-responsive.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: You keep saying it`s a seizure, but you don`t know for sure it was a seizure, right?

GRUND: I don`t know for sure if it was grand mal seizure or not. I mean, the things that she did, I don`t know how she would have recreated over again. The lips turning that slight shade of blue, the foaming at the mouth, the way her body was uncontrollably shaking, the non-responsiveness -- I don`t know how she would have been able to fake all of that.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Could it have been an overdose?

GRUND: I`ve never seen an overdose before. So...

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Was it the first time you`ve ever seen her...

GRUND: Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: ... have a seizure or whatever?

GRUND: Absolutely. Yes.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. Was it the last time also?

GRUND: Last time.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: OK. Had she ever told you what the results of the -- what came out of the hospital? Did anyone ever say what it was?

GRUND: They said she didn`t have syphilis. She wasn`t pregnant. And she didn`t have -- she didn`t have epilepsy. They said it -- she claimed to me that it may have been because she drank too many Red Bulls.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 pm

Dr. Phil has not listened to his audience who have asked him to not have the Anthonys on his show and not to fund their charity.

He declines. So I say write down every single commercial that airs that day of the interview and let them know how disappointed you are in their choice of benefactors.

Also tell them you refuse to buy their products and also you will put their names on your Facebook, Twitter and all the blogs you belong to.

Don't buy xyz because they support the Anthony Family by paying them a large sum of money for appearing on the Dr. Phil show.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:12 pm

not including the first class airfare, limos, first class accomodations, meals, etc. Ill watch it because I cant stand not to, and I guess thats what he is counting on
Yea, DP didn't mention any of that.

As far as the "seizures", HIPPA or NO HIPPA, if they are serious about these seizures, I say to The Lying Slut, sign documents to release your medical records and I will guarantee she did NOT have 1 or 2 or 10 seizures. Also, IF she were "epileptic or had seizures", she would have been prescribed something like Depacote that not only stops seizures but is for bi polar individuals. So, I hope "the Good doctor" Sarcasm brings that point up. B to the S on this interview that YES...I will watch. As LM said, if it gets to be too much, my tv will go on OFF mode while I run to the bathroom to Barf
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:41 pm

I would rather be known as the poor mother whose child accidentally died while she was having a seizure than the lying slut mother that killed her daughter so she could party and enter hot body contests.
Too bad Casey didn't think of that defense and tell Bozo to use it; Casey should have been in contact with her mother. If the defense could have pulled it off Casey wouldn't be the most hated woman in America right now.

Jesse said she had a seizure......the Dr thought it might have been caused by Red Bull. Did you see that, Wrap?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:56 pm

I saw it and had read it before. She would have had to drink a heck of a lot of Red Bull to have a seizure. But, Cindy is saying she was prone to them and that is what happened when Caylee "was drowning in the pool". Oh, b.s. and how ridiculous!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:50 pm

A little bit of truth in all kc's lies, I'll bet when she told Jesse the doctor said she drank too much red bull, the truth was the doctor said "kc, you should be "red" faced from all the "bull" you spout.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:23 am

laga wrote:A little bit of truth in all kc's lies, I'll bet when she told Jesse the doctor said she drank too much red bull, the truth was the doctor said "kc, you should be "red" faced from all the "bull" you spout.
lol so true laga
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:56 pm

Let's look at this realistically. IF TLMS was "prone to seizures", wouldn't this have been her duh-fense at trial? Wouldn't Bozo & company have gotten her medical records to PROVE this? Wouldn't this have been her defense, instead of the ridiculous claim that her father not only molested her but HID THE BODY??? Seriously, wouldn't she have dialed 911 upon coming out of her "seizure"????? If this is what Cindy w/say on the DP show, I would hope DP w/call her out on it. la la la Lies huge waste BS crap :FBI:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:08 pm

I am going to try to make a list of all the excuses the anthonys have come up with.....

1. pizza left in car trunk in heat of summertime smells like dead body.
2. kc left her with nanny at nanny's apt
3. nanny took her from kc at park
4. kc is protecting Caylee and family by not telling where she is
5. Jesse is actually code for nanny
6. Amy is code for nanny
7. she drowned in pool, geo found her, kronk hid body
8. she drowned in pool, geo molested kc and geo wrapped body like pets and threw her in woods
9. kc has seizures that excuse EVERYTHING she has done.

And that's her story and she's not sticking to it...

I know I missed some......help
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Amy is code for Zanny
Ricardo is code for Zanny
Casey tells mis-truths but she is not a murderer.
There was no fight on June 15, 2008.
Casey was a great mother.

Bla Bla Bla
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Listen to Casey Anthony's Top Ten Lies

Post by Nama Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:56 pm

by laga Today at 4:08 pm I am going to try to make a list of all the excuses the anthonys have come up with.....
Someone made a list of Casey's top ten lies. LOL

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 am

Now it's seizures ! Will these people ever get a grip on reality? crazy3

If the lying slut did suffer from seizures, they were induced by illegally obtained drugs. Zanex.
If the lying slut did suffer from seizures, she would have faked one in front of the Jury instead of dry heaving.
If the lying slut did suffer from seizures, we would have heard all about them from Cindy a long... long time ago.
If the lying slut did suffer from seizures, that doesn't give her a pass for killing her daughter!

I'm like Cherylz, this is just pissing me off all over again!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:03 am

Someone send the list of excuses to Dr phil its a prerecorded
show so it wont make any difference but Dr Phil didnt know half what we know about this case which never goes away
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:31 am

artgal16 wrote: Dr Phil didnt know half what we know about this case which never goes away

That is the truth!!!! The anthonys will be complaining soon about threats to their well being but they are the ones putting a big target on themselves. Their actions and stupid excuses/LIES would infuriate a Mother Teresa type person. I am beyond angry and they just keep piling the BS on.

laga
laga

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty George had no role in dumping Caylee, Cindy tells Dr. Phil

Post by Nama Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:55 am

In a “Dr. Phil” interview, Cindy Anthony defends husband George from accusations that he was involved in dumping granddaughter Caylee’s body.
“George would never put us through those six months of not knowing where Caylee was if he knew where Caylee was, because I watched his heart break every single day and I watched him as frantic as he was,” Cindy Anthony tells Dr. Phil McGraw.

The Anthonys’ daughter, Casey, was acquitted in July of murder in Caylee’s death in 2008. At the trial, her defense team said the child drowned and George helped cover it up.

McGraw, however, was blunt about what he think happened. “Casey knew this child was dead and knew where she was, and she let her family twist in the wind,” McGraw said. “She told story after story after story, when in fact she knew what the case was.”

What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”

In the “Dr. Phil” interview, Cindy says Casey was a reluctant, last-minute fill-in at a hot body contest. Casey took part in that contest after Caylee had vanished.

“I’m not making excuses for her,” Cindy says. “I think you are,” McGraw shoots back.

The interview lasted nine hours over two days, and McGraw said no topics were off limits. The “Dr. Phil” show made a donation to a foundation the Anthonys are establishing.

McGraw asks about the smell in the car and what they think it was. In a 911 call in 2008, Cindy said it smelled liked “like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.”

But when McGraw asks what the smell was from, Cindy now says, “I don’t know.”

George says he doesn’t want to believe Caylee was in the trunk. Then he adds, “I’m going by what investigators have told me. All I know is Caylee’s not with us anymore.”

Do you want to hear the truth as George and Cindy Anthony see it?

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:00 am

In the “Dr. Phil” interview, Cindy says Casey was a reluctant, last-minute fill-in at a hot body contest. Casey took part in that contest after Caylee had vanished.
la la la
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

George and Cindy Anthony broke their silence on The Dr. Phil Show/What did McGraw get from George and Cindy Anthony? ”I got the truth as they see it,” McGraw told “ET.”/ Casey Anthony is going Hollywood on an ET special - Page 2 Empty Lillian Glass/ Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil?

Post by Nama Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 am

Will Cindy and George Anthony Continue to Lie and Manipulate Dr. Phil?
As you know by now I despise lies, manipulation and spin. And this week, what we will likely be getting is spin and manipulation and lies as Cindy and George Anthony appear on the Dr. Phil Show to reveal “the truth” about Casey and what really happened in Caylee’s death.
Apparently the same Cindy who lied on the stand, manipulated the press, and mislead law enforcement by destroying evidence by washing Casey’s pants and Caylee’s doll has now asserted Casey suffered from an epileptic seizure while Caylee was drowning.
If is was the case why didn’t it come out immediately? Why didn’t Jose Baez or Cheney Mason mention it during opening or closing arguments? And why was Casey seizing? Was she on illegal drugs ? If she seized, why wasn’t rushed to the hospital and given a brain scan and subsequently monitored or put on anti -seisure medication like Depakote, which she should have been on during the trial and should be on to this day?
I don’t care if Casey had a seizure in the past. I do care that now Cindy conveniently says Casey had a seizure just when Caylee drowned. I am not buying it! In fact this bogus explanation in my view, to explain away Caylee’sdeath and to make eveything hunky dory with Casey makes me angry.
Why didn’t these two liars didn’t reveal this when they were on the stand in a court of law? Cindy’s body language and communication showed she lied repeatedly on the stand. The same is true for George.
After seeing them on the stand, one can understand why Casey turned out the way she did. At least Dr. Phil, whom I know and respect, will demand they tell the truth and will not put up with any of their nonsense.
It is despicable to me that these two liars are now making a reported half-a-million dollars to be grilled by Dr. Phil. It has been reported that the money will go into the Caylee Anthony Charity Fund for Missing Children.
Who do you think controls the purse strings of this” charity?” Is it George and Cindy? Most likely! How are the monies from this charity being spent? Does the money go directly into George and Cindy’s pockets? Are all of the legal procedures and standards for having a charity being met?
It also disturbs me that the charity for Caylee is for being a missing child. She was NOT a missing child. She was a murdered or drowned child. Take your pick. We were all duped and lead on a wild goose chase by Casey and then by Cindy and George. I resent that. I now resent their being on Dr. Phil to continue to lie.
These two liars made out like bandits as they capitalize on Casye’s death.They are much better off financially now that Caylee is dead.Before they could barely make ends meet. Now they are millionaires or close to it. I wouldn’t doubt it if they manipulated some scheme to put any money Casey may earn from books or media interviews in their “charity” so that it cannot be attached.
You can bet I will be watching Dr. Phil’s show to look for signals of deception from George and Cindy. The only redeeming factor for me is that Dr. Phil will be doing the interview and will be honest and ststraightforward and not kissing their behinds like Nancy Grace or others who sympathize with these “poor parents.”
In looking at the body language of the promo, Cindy looks like she is a deer in the headlights when Dr. Phil appears to put her on the spot. She looks wide-eyed and physically turns to George with her hunched over shoulders, indicating that most likely she has been busted by Dr. Phil.
Also in the promo, Dr. Phil point-blank asks, “Do you think Casey was involved in Caylee’s death?
” Cindy hunches over and turns to George who purses his lips together as you can see. This indicates that he doesn’t want to answer the question. No doubt this former policeman knows exactly what happened to Caylee and Casey’s involvement.
Dr. Phil appears to be very direct with Cindy, who is beautifully made up complete with fake lashes in an attempt to make her look attractive, her body language is anything but attractive. She has turtle posture, where she hides her neck and hunches her shoulders like a turtle. People who have something to hide usually demonstrate this posture.
Then in the promo Dr. Phil asks George, “Why did you sit on this information?” George is in his wimp form where he continues to not man up, turns to Cindy as he looks over at her in hopes she can rescue him from Dr. Phil’s direct line of questioning.
It will be interesting to see if they lie to Dr. Phil or they tell the truth.I believe they will continue to lie because once a liar always a liar in my view
I will be looking for tell-tale signs of lying such as lip licking, excessive eye blinking, stammering, lip pursing, stammering, repetition of words, hemming and hawing, looking away, and scratching, to name a few.
As you watch the show I encourage you to look for these signals of deception as well.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:35 am

I am not watching this show. I am done with the Anthonys.

Dr. Phil can never convince me, no matter what he asks them, that he did this show for anything but ratings.

Somebody should ask Dr. Phil the tough questions.

How can he fund a charity run by enablers of a child killer?

Are ratings that important to him?

In the end what has he really accomplished?

The truth and Cindy Anthony are strangers!

Lots of nothing. I shall not watch. Not interested.

By the way. If his fans are so important why is he doing this show when so many have asked him not to do it?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next