Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath

+11
hnyb
Nama
samgoodwin
Praying For Faith
NiteSpinR
HippyChick2
lisette
raine1953
Lilone
Wrapitup
artgal16
15 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath

Post by raine1953 Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Oh but the fun of trying to do so!

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Re: Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:43 pm

IDK about that. It would have to be just running into her on the beach and me acting like I am clueless to who she is and just talk small talk and see where it goes. Hell, I probably wouldn't get past "Hi" w/out a cold stare.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:11 pm

I wouldn't take the time and effort to go to our library downtown, pay to park, look for her book , and check it out.

However if I ran out of gas and was walking down the road for help and looked down and saw her book in a gully, THEN I would pick it up. I would read it. Then I would burn it.

Oh wait maybe I should save it instead, I could have in my hands only one of 25 total books that she sells...it could be worth money!!!!

LOL
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:39 pm

You have to pay to park at your library?? Sarcasm
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Fact or Fiction: Is Casey Anthony PREGNANT? Former murder suspect faces lurid National Enquirer claim that she is expecting.

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:57 am

Wrapitup wrote:You have to pay to park at your library?? Sarcasm

Yes because its downtown where parking is at a premium, you have to use the parking garage right next to our library.
Its a drag. I don't go there often.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:45 am

Sorry to hear that. Don't they have satellite libraries???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:29 pm

That could possibly be the worse news I hear today! Of course it's still early...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:06 pm

Well, when I move back I will look for a bulging MLS.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:24 pm

Casey Anthony: Pregnant? Sterilized? Who knows?
posted by halboedeker on March, 14 2013 2:13 PM

The Casey Anthony story just got crazier.
This is how crazy: Media outlets are reporting that Anthony is pregnant, based on a National Enquirer story. Except that the Enquirer story is nowhere to be found.

But the latest Enquirer cover is decorated with an Anthony photo and the headlines “Sterilization Bombshell” and “No more babies for Monster Mom.”

I called the Anthony attorneys for comment. Charles Greene wasn’t available, a man in his office said. Cheney Mason didn’t return a call.

But in July 2011, shortly before Anthony was acquitted of murder in daughter Caylee’s death, the Enquirer reported that Anthony was pregnant.

So we’ve heard that one before.

In an interview last week, former Anthony attorney Jose Baez said there were no similarities between the Anthony and Jodi Arias cases. “I think the cases are so different,” Baez told Adam Longo of KPHO in Phoenix.

But the latest Anthony speculation keeps people talking about Anthony as the Arias case plays on. What do you say?

comments at above link are a must see!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm

More speculation... Who paid for the procedure of having her tubes tied?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:04 pm

I HIGHLY doubt her tubes were tied. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:36 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I HIGHLY doubt her tubes were tied. MOO.

me either I was just being a Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Smarta11
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:02 pm

I don't normally do this but here goes:

And this:

WTH????????????????????????????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:22 pm

I have made myself quit obsessing over this piece of undesirable bodily function...but did look at the links you posted Why???your guess is as good as mine I agree WTH
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:42 pm

To me it means that this guy becomes a millionaire with a $10,000 investment, when he decides to sell off pieces of what he purchased. Keeping all proceeds to himself, because $10,000 was already paid to her creditors.
It sounds as though he wants himself or anyone besides Casey to profit.
I trust no one.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:49 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:39 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon May 06, 2013 10:34 am

Visit NBCNews.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony bankruptcy hearing ends without ruling. Judge set to rule in about three weeks.

Post by Wrapitup Fri May 31, 2013 12:55 am

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
4:33 p.m. EDT, May 30, 2013

TAMPA -- The debate continued Thursday on what's next for the defamation lawsuits against Casey Anthony, but nothing was decided after an hour-long hearing in bankruptcy court.

U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May said he hopes to rule in about three weeks on whether the Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk lawsuits, both halted by Anthony's January Chapter 7 filing, can continue in their march toward jury trials in state circuit court.

That's what Gonzalez and Kronk want. Scott Shuker, one of Gonzalez's attorneys, argued his client's case has been developing at the state level for years, and all the witnesses are in Orlando.

"The only place to liquidate this is a jury trial," he said, adding the defamation claim is "purely an issue of state law, nobody disputes that." no no

All the Gonzalez lawyers have left to do before trial is depose Anthony, Shuker said, something they were unable to do before her criminal appeals ended, and with those, her Fifth Amendment right not to testify.

But Anthony attorney Debra Ferwerda how many fricking lawyers does she have?? countered that her legal team disagrees: That right hasn't necessarily gone away, she said, and "that's a huge issue, your honor, that's going to take lengthy litigation," which means the Gonzalez suit isn't close to trial.

The Anthony team said it would prefer to have a federal judge rule on whether the Kronk and Gonzalez suits are dischargeable claims -- ones her bankruptcy would wipe away -- before determining their merits.

But the judge said that, too, could be difficult if Anthony insists on staying silent. He said the Anthony team was sending a "mixed message," by arguing for expediency, but also promising a long legal fight on the Fifth Amendment issue.

"I'm at a loss, really," May said.

Anthony did not attend Thursday's hearing. She has been in hiding since her trial in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. She was acquitted of all major charges, including murder.

Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped Caylee. The nanny didn't exist, but Gonzalez was linked to the high-profile case -- upending her life, she says.

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's body in woods near the Anthony home, says Anthony's attorneys wrongly implicated him in the girl's death.

Anthony's legal team argues both lawsuits are frivolous. She filed for bankruptcy in January, listing more than $790,000 in debt, and less than $1,100 in assets.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by InquiringMindz Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:50 pm

How many attorneys does she have?
At least 23!

1 David L. Schrader - bankruptcy - St. Petersburg, FL
2 Charles M. Greene - Orlando, FL [with John G. DeGirolamo and Richard Solomon, and Richard Reinhart in recent photo of smiling Casey with attorneys]
3 Andrew J. Chmelir - Winter Springs, FL [Jacobson, McClean, Chmelir & Ferwerda, P.A. - works with Greene]
4 Debra Ferwerda
5 Cheney Mason
6 Lizbeth Fryer
7 Ann Finnel
8 Dorothy Sims
9 Jose Baez
10 Andrea Lyon [DePaul Univ. College of Law]
11 Linda Kenney Baden
12 Todd Macaluso
13 Jose Luis Garcia [crush]
14 William Slabaugh
15 Michelle Medina
16 Jonathan B. Kasen
17 Tomasita D Crowell
18 Terry Lenamon
19 Michael D. & Michelle Walsh [wrote appeals to lower bond - helped jailmate Robyn Adams]
20 Gabriel E. Adam [long jail visits]
21 John G. DeGirolamo [with Charles M. Greene]
22 Juan Pablo Manterola [Baez Law Firm Case Manager - PR man]
23 Timothy Chinaris - Faulkner University in Alabama - Baez' ethics attorney

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Post by InquiringMindz Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:00 pm

removed by inquiringmindz

Last edited by InquiringMindz on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony DRIVING

Post by InquiringMindz Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:15 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Casey Anthony emerges from seclusion for bankruptcy hearing

By Saundra Amrhein
TAMPA, Florida | Mon Mar 4, 2013 5:47pm EST

(Reuters) - Casey Anthony, the Florida mother acquitted in the 2008 killing of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, on Monday made her first public appearance since being released from jail 18 months ago, telling a bankruptcy hearing she is unemployed and lives off "unsolicited donations."

Flanked by a half dozen attorneys, Anthony, 26, wore a white blouse and a black miniskirt as she detailed her financial troubles in a federal court in Tampa, Florida. Anthony testified that she has not accepted any book, TV or movie deals and said she does not own a house or a car.

"I don't pay rent, I don't pay utilities. I guess you could say I'm living free or off the kindness" of others, she said.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy in January, claiming she has just over a $1,000 in assets and nearly $800,000 in debt, according to a bankruptcy filing.

"When I need to go somewhere, I take the bus," she said, adding her friends also buy her food. "I try to contribute when I can." I highly doubt she takes the bus. The transit in Cape Canaveral is very good but she would most definitely be recognized. Plus, I just don't see her 'taking the bus.'

According to her bankruptcy petition, Anthony owes one of her lawyers nearly $500,000, along with $220,000 in court-ordered trial costs, investigative expenses and criminal fines plus $69,000 to the Internal Revenue Service.

To pay some of her legal expenses, Anthony said she gave several photos of herself to her defense attorney who sold them to the ABC television network in 2008 for $200,000.

She said she was also asked to pose for another set of photos but did not know how much they sold for or when.

Scott Shuker, an attorney for one of Anthony's creditors, questioned her description of her financial situation.

"From my smell test, it doesn't smell right," he said outside the courthouse. "She certainly has a lot of kindness from strangers."

Anthony told detectives in July 2008 that Caylee was kidnapped by a nanny, triggering a nationwide search for the girl that was followed intensely by cable television news and entertainment shows.

During her trial, her defense lawyers claimed Caylee drowned in the family's backyard pool.

Prosecutors presented evidence that Caylee might have been smothered by duct tape wrapped around her heard before her body was left in the woods.

Although Anthony was acquitted of all major charges at her closely watched trial, Anthony was convicted on four counts of lying to detectives investigating the toddler's disappearance.

Two of the convictions were overturned in January.

Anthony did not respond to reporters' questions as she walked briskly from the courthouse to her attorney's waiting Mercedes, which sped off.

The bankruptcy court has her on tape at the Meeting of the Creditors, when she said she takes the bus.

driver license number A535-113-86-599-0 is EXPIRED

Issue Date - July 2 2002
Expire Date - March 19 2009 - her birthday

Oct 15, 2010 - license suspended for non payment of court fine of $ 381 for theft charges

Casey Anthony's Driver's License Suspended
Suspension Comes From Outstanding Court Fees, Fines
UPDATED 5:14 AM EDT Oct 15, 2010

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's driver's license has officially been suspended for non-payment fines.
According to court records, Anthony owes $381 as a result of her guilty plea in January to theft charges. A court sent the amount this week again to a collection agency.
The county often suspends driver's licenses of those who don't pay court costs and fines.
For the past two years, Anthony has been jailed without bond on charges of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The State of Florida is listed on her bankruptcy filing - this is the debt that was turned over to the Collection Agency, and her DL was suspended for non-payment of this debt.

bankruptcy - Alliance One Collection Agency for STATE of Florida debt of $ 4,153.91

Register of Actions
Case No. 2008-CF-015606-A-O
STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE

Total Financial Assessment 23,663.34
Total Payments and Credits 19,509.43
Balance Due as of 01/15/2013 $4,153.91

01/16/2013 Override Case Sent to Collection Agency – Alliance One

01/15/2013 Removed from Collection Program & Sent to Collection Agency
01/15/2013 Notice to Suspend Driving Privileges Done
01/15/2013 Case Sent to Collection Agency – Penn Credit Corporation
01/15/2013 Case Pending with Penn Credit Corporation $4153.91

Last edited by InquiringMindz on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:32 pm

Good Sleuthing InquiringMindz !
You may have noticed the smiley face to the right of the screen that say TLMS.
That's our nickname for Casey... The Lying Murdering Slut.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm

She's taking a risk by driving..especially around here. This is a small community and the cops here will pull you over if you look at them the wrong way. Guess The Ant's cannot control her even now....(shakes head)..

I am GLAD she no longer lives around here..good riddance!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by InquiringMindz Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:29 am

Wrapitup wrote:She's taking a risk by driving..especially around here. This is a small community and the cops here will pull you over if you look at them the wrong way. Guess The Ant's cannot control her even now....(shakes head)..

I am GLAD she no longer lives around here..good riddance!!

I hope the police in Tampa are on the lookout for her and pull her over.

Last edited by InquiringMindz on Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:23 am

The purple Chev HHR has NEVER been seen in the driveway of George and Cindy on Hopespring - even though the car is registered in their name
How do you know this? Unless one is camped out 24/7. BORING!! my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by InquiringMindz Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:34 am

Wrapitup wrote:
The purple Chev HHR has NEVER been seen in the driveway of George and Cindy on Hopespring - even though the car is registered in their name
How do you know this? Unless one is camped out 24/7. BORING!! my 2 cents

Just an observation that people who live in the area have made.
I cannot personally observe this myself.

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:25 pm

The peeps in the neighborhood are sick to death of that family..trust me on this one! I talked to the next door neighbor (NOT Bryan Burner)..he said I have no clue what they've been through...cannot even imagine. For all we know, they could have that PT Cruiser parked at a friends house or in their garage.

I am sick to death of TLMS . I say..let her hang herself..I personally don't have the time to HELP her hang herself..I believe in karma my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:10 am

agreed
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:25 am

thank you
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by InquiringMindz Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:35 am

Agree! I have enough great things going on in my own life, and don't need to muddy it up with anything going on in her life.
God will sort her out in His time and in His way.

InquiringMindz

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony threatens to 'disappear' over bankruptcy case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:03 pm

Hearing scheduled in Florida next week
Published On: Jun 19 2013 10:29:09 AM EDT   Updated On: Jun 19 2013 10:35:56 AM EDT

• Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Casey-Anthony-hearing-5-00-Mike-pkg

Local 6 uncovered a new memo filed in the Casey Anthony bankruptcy ORLANDO, Fla. -

Local 6 uncovered a new memo filed in the Casey Anthony bankruptcy case in which her attorney suggests that Anthony may have to "disappear" if she's forced to go to trial. 
The memo, which shows how frustrated Anthony is with the ongoing court battle, says if Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez are permitted to take Anthony to trial, Anthony "will be forced to find new accommodations, or just simply disappear and say it is not worth the fight anymore."  Note: She already FOUND 'new accommodations over a month ago. This is a complete crock of Shit!Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 97323
A hearing is scheduled on the matter next week in a federal court in Tampa.  Note: According to my sources, that is where she moved..Tampa. GMAB!
Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 677475
Anthony has argued the case should be thrown out.  A message left with Anthony's attorney, David Schrader, has not been returned.
Kronk is the Orange County meter reader who found the body of Anthony's 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, in a wooded area near the family home.  Gonzalez has a similar name to a fictitious baby sitter who Anthony claimed kidnapped Caylee in 2008.
Anthony was charged with murder in her daughter's death but was acquitted in 2011.
Watch Local 6 News and stay with ClickOrlando.com for more on this story.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Lawyers Threaten that Casey Anthony Might Disappear!
Posted on June 19th, 2013
by Jan Barrett in All NewsSociety and Culture

WOW, I don’t think anyone but this woman could get away with such a threat.  The Orlando Sentinel is reporting:
Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy attorneys said in recently filed court documents that if the lawsuits against her proceed in state court, she will be forced to find a new home and may “simply disappear.”
This sure sounds like they are blackmailing the courts, if the judge decides not to side with her instead of Zenaida Gonzalez, who claims her name was ruined when Anthony accused a Nanny with a name similar to her name as kidnapping Caylee, and Roy Kronk, the meter reader that found little Caylee’s remains rotting in the woods within walking distance to the Anthony family home. The judge has to decide if they are to be allowed to move on with their lawsuits against Casey.
Both cases came to a halt when Anthony’s attorney’s filed for bankruptcy in January. Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to proceed in the Orange County Circuit Court. Now Anthony’s attorneys have filed a memorandum on June 10 stating that their client would suffer if the judge allows it.
“She will either defend the cases or be forced to default because she has no money,” the attorneys argued. “She will be lampooned in the press. The death threats will again increase. She will be forced to find new accommodations, or just simply disappear and say it is not worth the fight anymore.”
Who cares?
Casey was broke before Caylee died, so why should she get any sympathy from anyone now. She is living the same lifestyle as she was before, living off her parents and friends (well so called friends, I am sure they are only by her side thinking she will be rolling in the money one day and they want a cut of it) not to mention stealing money from her family and friends too, instead of working for a living.
The only difference now is people know her face. She can’t go out in the public without being noticed and she fears for her life. If she would just be held accountable for some of this that she has caused people might be willing to let her alone but as long as she keeps getting special privileges she will continue being hated.
Just because a group of crazy people picked as a jury in her trial found her not guilty, it doesn’t mean she shouldn’t have to pay for the damages she did to others during that trial. She shouldn’t be allowed to blackmail the courts by threatening to “disappear” if they allow Gonzalez and Kronk to go forward with their suits. Anyone else to try that would be arrested for it and held in Contempt of Court.
We all know the debts she claims she has with her parents and with Bozo (oops I mean Baez) are debts written up so she could get the figure up high enough for her to qualify for bankruptcy, she even admitted in court that she didn’t think Baez even wanted his money she claims she owes him. We know her parents would lie for her and say she owes them all that money. They must think the public is stupid not to mention the courts.
What about the money that Tim Miller, from Texas Equusearch, spent while looking for Caylee? I think his lawsuit should definitely be allowed. He should be suing not only Casey, but George and Cindy Anthony as well. They all knew Caylee was dead while encouraging him to look for her, and his expenses were not cheap. The search and rescue organization involved in the search says her mother, Casey, owes it more than $100,000 in expenses.
Who was really hurt in all of this? That precious little angel that we all got to know and love, Caylee Marie Anthony, is who. She paid with her life for what her family has done to her. I do still stick with my thoughts though that just because a jury found her mother “Not Guilty” does NOT mean she is INNOCENT. Caylee is with Jesus now and she knows what happened to her. I hope that haunts Casey and her parents til the day they die.

Jan Barrett
Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 604522

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Attorneys want to depose Casey Anthony, her parents, in July

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:26 pm

Attorneys for Texas EquuSearch want Casey Anthony, Cindy Anthony and George Anthony to answer questions under oath.
June 21, 2013|By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel

Attorneys for Texas EquuSearch, the organization that spearheaded several massive searches for Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008, filed notice that they want to depose her mother Casey Anthony next month.
The non-profit's lawyer, Peter D. Russin, filed notice in Tampa bankruptcy court that he also wants to question her parents George and Cindy Anthony under oath.

Anthony told Orange County detectives in the summer of 2008 that her 2-year-old daughter was kidnapped by a baby sitter and was missing.
TES organized several multiday searches in the fall of that year that attracted volunteers from across Florida, who came to Central Florida to help look for the missing toddler.
But during Anthony's 2011 murder trial, defense attorney Jose Baez said Caylee drowned in her family's swimming pool and there was no kidnapping.
TES sued Anthony, claiming it wants to be reimbursed for $110,000 spent on the searches.
"Our client, we truly believe, was damaged purposely by fraud," Russin said.
Anthony, who has been in hiding since being acquitted of murder in Caylee's death, filed for bankruptcy in Tampa early this year. She claimed she owes roughly $800,000, and the bulk of that debt is to Baez.
She listed TES as one of her creditors, with an unknown amount of claim.
In May, TES filed a complaint in bankruptcy court objecting to Anthony's attempt to discharge her debts through bankruptcy. Russin filed three deposition notices this week.
He wants to depose Anthony on July 22 in St. Petersburg — the region where she is supposedly living now. Russin's filing requests Anthony produce a list of documents ranging from her communications made to law-enforcement and comments made to the media.
Russin wants to depose both George and Cindy Anthony on July 23 in Orlando, and has asked for similar documents.
"We're just trying to get the truth," Russin said.
Guess word on the street was correct re: move to Tampa area. I hope the judge allows the Ants and 
LiesTLMS to be deposed. Wonder if it happens if G and C w/do a repeat performance when Morgan & Morgan deposed them.
Fingers Crossed

gum
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony attorneys back in court to discuss defamation suits

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:18 am

By Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
5:32 a.m. EDT, June 25, 2013
Casey Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys will be back in court Tuesday for a hearing about the defamation suits that were filed against her in state court.
Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk each are suing Anthony for defamation. The cases were progressing in Orange County until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January.
Gonzalez claims Anthony tarnished her reputation by telling detectives a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.

Kronk, the meter reader who found Caylee's body, claims Anthony's defense attorney Jose Baez wrongly implicated him in the toddler's death.
Gonzalez and Kronk want their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony's attorneys want a federal judge to decide of the suits are dischargeable claims, which her bankruptcy would clear out, before determining their merits.
Attorneys made ARGUMENTS in late May, but U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May took the matters under advisement.
Anthony will most likely not attend Tuesday's hearing.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Hearing today in Casey Anthony bankruptcy case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 am

Last Updated: Tuesday, June 25, 2013, 8:59 AM

ORLANDO --
Attorneys for Casey Anthony will be back in court this afternoon. A bankruptcy trustee is expected to ask a judge to demand that Anthony turn over her personal computer as her bankruptcy case continues.

Anthony is being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk for defamation.

A judge could grant Anthony bankruptcy, which would throw out the lawsuits.

The hearing is set for 3 p.m. this afternoon at the federal court house in Tampa. Anthony is not expected to attend the hearing.

I highly DOUBT any judge would throw out the lawsuits but w/this   TLMS anything is possible.Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Hearing: Judge Rules In Her Favor

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 am

Travelers Today       By    Karen Fredrickson
Updated: Jun 26, 2013 10:11 AM EDT

Casey Anthony has filed for bankruptcy, which may prevent two lawsuits against her for defamation from going forward.
A bankruptcy judge has ruled that the two defamation suits against Casey Anthony will proceed in his court and not be moved to the Orange County Circuit where they were initially filed, according to the Sun Sentinel.
The ruling comes from U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May in Tampa, and is considered a victory for Anthony. Her attorneys argued that they wanted the lawsuits handled federally.
Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk are each suing Anthony for defamation. The cases previously had been progressing in Orange County, until Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection in January.

Gonzalez claims that Anthony harmed her reputation by telling detectives that a nanny with a similar name kidnapped her daughter Caylee in 2008.
Kronk claims that Anthony's defense attorney, Jose Baez, wrongly implicated him in the child's death after he was the one to discover her body.
Gonzalez and Kronk wanted their cases to continue in Orange County Circuit Court, but Anthony's attorneys want the judge to determine if the suits are dischargeable claims before proceeding, which her bankruptcy would then force to be dropped, before determining the merits of the cases themselves.
Many stated that Anthony appeared to be "destitute" before a hearing on Tuesday. BS The judge then questioned the wisdom of spending time on claims for suits that may end up being discharged by the bankruptcy filing.
The judge is giving Gonzalez and Kronk 21 days to file their claims in his court. If the claims still proceed in bankruptcy court, a federal judge may ultimately hear the case.
The attorney for Kronk, Howard Marks, said his client looks forward to his day in court. Marks will be filing a claim in bankruptcy court and will ask to depose Anthony.
Anthony's attorneys said they were happy with the ruling. Anthony didn't attend the hearing and her attorneys didn't provide any information regarding her location or employment status. NO employment..living in St. Pete. Not rocket science here. ~Wrap~my 2 cents
Casey Anthony stood trial for murdering her daughter, Caylee, in 2008. She plead not guilt to first-degree murder. The jury found Anthony not guilty, a ruling that was met with public outrage.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Judge Rules Casey Anthony Bankruptcy Suits Unwise; Casey Anthony Too Destitute To Proceed With Defamation Suits.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 am

CASEY ANTHONY’S DEFAMATION SUITS LOOK LIKE THEY WON’T BE MOVING FORWARD IN STATE COURT.. CASEY ANTHONY’S BANKRUPTCY CASE WILL HEAD TO FEDERAL COURT. IN 2011, CASEY ANTHONY WAS FOUND NOT GUILTY OF MURDERING HER DAUGHTER, CAYLEE ANTHONY. CASEY ANTHONY SAYS SHE IS $800,000 IN DEBT.
Casey Anthony’s defamation suits look like they won’t be moving forward in state court.. Casey Anthony’s bankruptcy case will head to federal court. In 2011, Casey Anthony was found not guilty of murdering her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony says she is $800,000 in debt. If Anthony is granted bankruptcy protection, any awards from the suits could be nullified.
According to published reports, Casey Anthony defamation suits will be handled in federal court because the 27-year-old woman cleared of murdering her daughter is too destitute for defamation suits against her to proceed in state court.
Casey Anthony's legal team wanted the defamation suits that were brought by Zenaida Gonzalez and Roy Kronk to be handled by U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May in federal court, so the judge could decide whether to discharge the suits. The two plaintiffs are suing Anthony because they claim she or her attorneys hurt their reputations in the course of defending her against murder charges in the 2008 death of her daughter Caylee Anthony.

Zenaida Gonzalez claims that Casey Anthony damaged her reputation when she said that someone with a similar name kidnapped Caylee. Roy Kronk’s lawsuit claims that Casey Anthony's lawyer implicated him in Caylee's death. Casey Anthony was cleared of the charges, but she is still looked on with suspicion and is an outcast in the community. She spends most of her time in hiding, but came out earlier this year to file Chapter 7 bankruptcy. She is unemployed and still reportedly owes hundreds of thousands of dollars to her defense team.
In a key comment from a brief hearing yesterday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Tampa, Florida, Judge K. Rodney May ruled that a defamation suit would be unwise. The judge ruled that a defamation suit against Casey Anthony will be heard in his federal bankruptcy court, not in the Orange County District Court. The judge “questioned the wisdom of spending time and effort on claims that may ultimately be discharged in bankruptcy.”
In a March hearing, Casey Anthony said she had about $1,000 in assets, no job, and $800,000 in debts to defense attorneys. The two plaintiffs want to court to perform a deeper search to see if she has any assets that might be used to pay their claims. On Tuesday, the court said Anthony would have to turn over her laptop to the bankruptcy trustee to let them check it for information about her finances. I hope this bitch has all kinds of stuff on there that will incriminate her..even if she deleted everything..At Least "we" won that battle! MOO.
Casey Anthony wasn’t at the Tuesday hearing because she has returned to hiding.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:25 pm

If she did (& we all know she would) delete items from here computer, they will be able to recover that data. Now if she takes the hard drive out and smashes it, then different story.
I'm sure sick of that b**** getting her way.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

It's truly mind boggling.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:58 pm

That bitch and her endless stream of FREE PASSES is way past being offensive. She continues to escape taking responsibility for her actions and that's the true meaning of the word "Injustice"
Hope I live long enough to see karma catch up with her!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:06 pm

No lie!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:09 pm

agreed
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Hell, the WORLD agrees with you!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony gets mixed ruling from bankruptcy judge

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:48 pm

By Jeff Weiner and Amy Pavuk, Orlando Sentinel
12:24 p.m. EDT, July 2, 2013

TAMPA — A bankruptcy judge on Tuesday denied in part but granted in part Casey Anthony's request to dismiss a claim against her by Texas EquuSearch, the nonprofit that spent thousands of dollars looking for her daughter.

Texas EquuSearch claims it wasted more than $100,000 searching for Caylee Marie Anthony in 2008, a debt, they say, her bankruptcy shouldn't wipe clean.

Equusearch was suing Anthony in state court before she declared Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year, effectively halting the lawsuit. The search group says she wasted its time and money with a fruitless search for 2-year-old Caylee, who Anthony knew was actually dead.

"As a direct result of [Anthony's] false representations and omissions," Equusearch spent more than $100,000 searching for Caylee, Equusearch's claim says.

But Anthony's bankruptcy attorney, David Schrader, said Texas EquuSearch leaders proceeded with searches knowing Anthony had been charged with lying to law enforcement and murder. So WHAT?? Even MORE reason to search for Caylee!! Texas EquuSearch also relied on information from Anthony's parents.

Schrader argued the complaint should be dismissed.

The Equusearch efforts didn't find Caylee. The girl was later found dead, and Anthony was charged with murder. She was acquitted of that and all other major charges in a high profile trial in 2011.

She was convicted of four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, but two were reversed on appeal.

Appearing via telephone Tuesday, Texas EquuSearch attorney Peter Russin said he disagreed with Schrader's arguments and that the organization's leader did meet with Anthony and her parents.

During one meeting, Russin said, Anthony told Texas EquuSearch leaders Caylee was abducted and she believed was still alive.

Anthony never said Caylee was dead and drowned in the family pool, as criminal-defense attorney Jose Baez claimed in his opening remarks during the murder trial.

Anthony made false representations intended to deceive Texas EquuSearch, Russin said.

After hearing arguments, U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May denied the motion to dismiss in part and granted it in part — giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to file a new amended complaint against Anthony.

Amend the complaint? WTH?? Amend it to WHAT? OMG, how does this lying murdering slut keep getting away with this????Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818 Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818 Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818 Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818 Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3870802818
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:13 pm

Casey Anthony wins reprieve as judge dismisses volunteer group’s bid to recoup $100K spent on search.

Casey Anthony is always a preferred hawt bixch.
Casey Anthony (yes kids she’s back in the news) has scored a victory of sorts after a Florida court dismissed in part a claim to the tune of $100 000 against her by a volunteer group who sought to recoup money they spent on searching for her missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.

The plaintiff, Texas EquuSearch, tells nbc organizes search efforts for missing persons and claims that in 2008, it spent over $100,000 searching for Anthony’s daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony, who was presumed missing at the time.

In documents provided by the court, Texas EquuSearch stated that Anthony enlisted the organization’s help in the search for her daughter even though she knew at the time the 2-year-old girl was dead.

Caylee’s body was later found discovered, at which point Anthony claimed her daughter had drowned in the family’s swimming pool.

The suit came at a time whilst Texas EquuSearch was in the process of suing Anthony when she filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy earlier this year.

In early June, Anthony’s lawyer David L. Schrader interestingly went on to file to have the case dismissed, arguing that Anthony was not responsible for the search company’s involvement and that the debt should be discharged under the bankruptcy code’s policy of providing debtors with a “fresh start.”

Peter D. Russin, Texas EquuSearch’s lawyer, argued that Anthony’s bankruptcy did not nullify her debt of the over $100,000 that the organization spent “searching for a missing child, who was not actually missing.”

“[Anthony] stated directly [to TES] that Caylee had been abducted and was still alive,” wrote Russin “…These statements later proved to be blatantly false as [Anthony] knew at the time she made these statements that Caylee had actually died in the family swimming pool at the residence on June 16, 2008.”

Judge K. Rodney May partially granted Anthony’s motion to dismiss, giving Texas EquuSearch 21 days to amend its complaint against Anthony.

Of course one is sure to wonder why or how the jury missed this one, not that the public wont….

Anthony, who was widely vilified at the time of her trial for murder, has barely been seen in public since being acquitted of killing her daughter.

She claims to be nearly $800,000 in debt thanks to heavy legal fees, and a bankruptcy trustee has sought to sell off the rights to her life story in order to pay her bills.

Although Anthony was found not guilty of murder in 2011, she was convicted of lying to police after it emerged that she had made up her explanation of why Caylee was missing.

Her latest court victory will undoubtedly have many once again scratching their heads …

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Casey Anthony agrees to pay $25K to settle life-story dispute

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:03 am

Orlando Sentinel
Monday, July 8, 2013 8:26pm

TAMPA — Casey Anthony has agreed to pay $25,000 to settle a dispute in her bankruptcy case surrounding the rights to sell her life story, according to records.

Anthony filed for bankruptcy protection this year. In March, trustee Stephen L. Meininger filed a motion seeking permission to sell "the exclusive worldwide rights" of her life story.

He argued Anthony's story is an asset that could be sold to help pay the more than $790,000 she owes others.

Anthony's bankruptcy attorneys have opposed the motion, saying it creates a "slippery slope that would have dangerous repercussions far beyond the scope of this case."

Meininger withdrew his motion in May. But a joint-party filing indicated Meininger and Anthony's attorneys were discussing potential resolutions.

In a joint filing made Wednesday, the parties asked the judge to enter an order authorizing Meininger to "compromise a controversy between the Estate and the Debtor relating to intellectual property rights, the right of publicity and commercialization of the Debtor's life story. … "

The sides agree that the concept of selling the "alleged property interest is novel and has not been addressed by any case law that the parties have been able to discover." According to the filing, the parties agree a $25,000 settlement is in the best interest of the creditors in the case.

The bankruptcy judge has not issued an order on the request.

It's unclear how Anthony would obtain the $25,000. Attempts to reach her attorneys were not immediately successful.

'Unclear how TLMS  would obtain 25K?' GMAB!! Can anyone say 'George and Spindy'? Or, how about Mason? B to the S!!  BS my 2 cents soap box crap gum Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 3108173770 eyerolling huge waste
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Gonzalez, Kronk: Casey Anthony 'malicious,' defamation suits should survive bankruptcy
Complaints say Anthony sought to shift blame for daughter Caylee's death.

By Jeff Weiner, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EDT, July 23, 2013

Two people suing Casey Anthony for defamation filed complaints in federal court on Monday arguing their lawsuits should survive Anthony's bankruptcy, because she was "willful and malicious" in damaging their reputations.

Roy Kronk and Zenaida Gonzalez are the second and third Anthony creditors to object to the discharge of her debts, following Texas EquuSearch, the search-and-recovery group that looked for Anthony's daughter in 2008.

Gonzalez sued after Anthony said a similarly named nanny had kidnapped 2-year-old Caylee. Authorities determined the nanny didn't exist and the girl was dead, but not before Gonzalez was linked to the case.

In her complaint filed Monday, Gonzalez's attorneys write that Anthony "intended to subject [Gonzalez] to heightened police and media scrutiny in connection with Caylee's disappearance to reduce the authorities' suspicion that [Anthony] was involved in her daughter's disappearance."

Kronk, who alleges that Anthony's criminal defense lawyers made statements implicating him in Caylee's death, used similar language in his complaint.

"In an attempt to find someone other than herself to blame for the tragic death of her child," Kronk's complaint says, "Casey Anthony authorized and permitted her attorneys, as her agents, to make the false and malicious Statements against Kronk, and to portray him as the murderer of her child."

The complaints ask U.S. Bankruptcy Judge K. Rodney May to rule the Gonzalez and Kronk claims exempt from Anthony's Chapter 7 bankruptcy, which seeks to wipe clean her more than $790,000 in debt.

Anthony, 27, has been in hiding since her 2011 trial in the death of her daughter. She was found not guilty of murder, convicted only on four misdemeanors for lying to law enforcement, two of which were reversed on appeal.

She filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in January.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Trial - The Aftermath - Page 11 Empty Judge OKs $25K Casey Anthony life story settlement. Anthony's life story won't be sold as part of bankruptcy dispute

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:58 am

Published On: Aug 01 2013 10:53:38 AM EDT Updated On: Aug 01 2013 11:36:35 AM EDT

TAMPA, Fla. -
A federal judge has approved a $25,000 deal between Casey Anthony and her bankruptcy trustees to avoid selling the rights to her life story.

Anthony agreed to pay the trustee $25,000 last month to keep her story from being sold as an asset in her bankruptcy dispute. The judge approved the settlement on Wednesday.

Anthony, who was acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter Caylee in July 2011, owes about $792,000 owed to several dozen creditors. She filed for bankruptcy protection in January 2013.

The trustee presented a motion in April trying to receive permission to set up a potential auction for Anthony's life story.

Anthony will now be able to sell the rights to her life story at a later time if she chooses. It's unclear how Anthony will pay the $25,000, since she has told the bankruptcy court she is nearly broke.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next