20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:25 pm

Statement analysis is reporting blood found in fathers house
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:35 pm

We always suspect a boyfriend of a mother for hurting a child - what about the girlfriend of the father? Im wondering how if the girlfriend might have had a hand in possibly some kind of punishment go awry -Its one of those three the father, girlfriend or sister - or possibly all of them but they are involved.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Blood found at home where Maine tot was last seen

PORTLAND, Maine -- Maine State Police investigators have been analyzing blood that was found in the home where a toddler was reported missing six weeks ago, an official said Saturday.
The blood was found in the basement early in the investigation into Ayla Reynolds' disappearance from her father's home in Waterville, spokesman Steve McCausland said. The state crime laboratory has been running tests on it since then, but it was unclear when the test results would be ready.

Ayla's whereabouts have been unknown since her father, Justin DiPietro, reported her missing the morning of Dec. 17.
McCausland called the discovery of the blood "troubling."
"We have questioned the three adults that were there in the home that night," McCausland told The Associated Press. "We believe they have not given us the full story."
Ayla was 20 months old when she disappeared. DiPietro told police she was wearing green pajamas with polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" on them and had a soft cast on her broken left arm when he put to bed Dec. 16. He said she wasn't there the next morning.
Ayla had been staying with her father at the time. Her mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.
A vigil in her honor was being held Saturday in downtown Waterville.
The discovery of the blood, first reported Saturday by WCVB-TV in Boston, is the latest development in the investigation.
McCausland declined to discuss how much blood was found in the basement or how old it might have been. The blood was one of hundreds of pieces of potential evidence that were removed from the house where DiPietro lives with his mother, McCausland said.
Justin DiPietro did not immediately return a message left on his cellphone. Trista Reynolds was participating in Saturday's vigil and wasn't available for comment.
A woman who answered DiPietro's mother's cellphone hung up after being asked about the blood.
Ronald Reynolds, who is Trista Reynolds' father, said DiPietro hasn't been forthcoming with his version of what happened or what he knows. DiPietro has said he took a polygraph test, but has declined to say what the results were.
"They haven't given the full story, but this family has gone through so much pain, so much hurt," said Reynolds, who lives in Portland. "We're going into two months now and don't know anything, and all we get is the runaround."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:17 am

A woman who answered DiPietro's mother's cellphone hung up after being asked about the blood.
Not surprised but at the same time, Speechless!!!!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Mom's response

Post by Charlotte on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:08 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Not surprised but at the same time, Speechless!!!!

Did you all see the bio mother's response to question regarding how she feels about blood being found? Something is not quite right with this young girl. Baby Ayla didn't have much of a chance in this life. Why do these young people continue to be careless and have children they do not want and cannot take care of? I notice she has a baby boy? WHY? It's becoming more surreal every time these parents report a baby taken in the night and NO ARRESTS ARE MADE? I can tell you I never lost my kids, still know where they are at all times. This baby will not be found alive,(my opinion), she could have had a wonderful life if her "loving mother" had given her up for adoption.

Charlotte

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:14 am

What was the bio mothers response?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Blood Found In Ayla Reynolds Home 'Troubling'

January 28, 2012 05:20 PM EST

Blood found early in the investigation of the disappearance of toddler Ayla Reynolds has been described by Maine State Police spokesman as 'troubling.' Steve McCausland would not discuss how much was found or how old it was, but to use the term 'troubling' is odd.

The blood evidence was one of hundreds of pieces of evidence removed from Ayla Reynolds' home during the investigation. Bob Vear, a friend of Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, said he was aware of the blood sample on December 24th, but doesn't think it will be of importance.

Finding blood in a person's home certainly is not out of the ordinary. There could be dozens of reasons, and it could belong to anyone living there, or a visitor. But the extended period of time it has taken does little to dampen rampant speculation in this case.

Nor have family members. Justin Dipietro will not discuss the results of a polygraph test. Trista Reynolds, Ayla's mother, couldn't finish her test because of a 'medical condition,' and has complained about the lack of information she has been given by DiPietro. Her father, Ronald has made it clear that DiPietro has not been totally honest about what happened. Yet AP reports that the estranged parents finally got together for a few minutes at a Waterville vigil and hugged each other.

McCausland also says he doesn't believe that authorities have been given the whole story. And with few solid leads, to date, it seems the blood discovery will do little to solve this mystery of the disappearance of little Ayla Reynolds. Should it actually be hers, unless a time can be established, it will be just another dead end.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:20 pm

Oh great, another dead end with another dead child.
I wonder why they released this about the blood evidence, because its true - I cut myself opening a package last year and there was some really big spots of blood on my garage floor and there might not be anything sinister about finding the blood at all. I wonder if the bio mother cant take a poly because she is pregnant. They need to keep questioning the sister and the girlfriend - one of them might be a weak link that could break. They know what happened.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:44 pm

OMG... First time I'm hearing most of this.

Did something happen to Ayla right there in the house and her father, his girlfriend & his sister decided to cover it up? Is that why he didn't come forward right away? Is that why his mother was lying about being there? WTF?

I'm thinking of the reports that Ayla had bruises and other injuries when she visited her dad. Was he not watching her? This time, was there an accident and she was killed?
Did he fail the polygraph test because he lied? I thought his mother acted nervously in the interview where she said she didn't hear anything. She obviously was hiding something, perhaps nothing to do with Ayla, but she was obviously hiding something.
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 am

Missing Aylas blood was found in the basement of her fathers home:
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:24 am

Now will the arrest all of them until they talk?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:37 pm

http://www.aylareynolds.com/
This is the family ran website.
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 5 Ayla710
Cute pictures of Ayla. I am sad the blood turned out to be Ayla's. Poor baby. She is almost the same age as Cyra. The broken arm really creeps me out as I know how accident prone toddlers are. They climb every where they can. On chairs, tables you name it Cyra tries to climb it. You can't turn your back on them for a second.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:10 pm

thank you LM for posting the lovely picture of Ayla and the website run by the family.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Ayla is dead - I hate to throw cold water on the whole thing but we know that she is and its seems like more torture for the family to have hope of finding her alive.
Maybe the law ought to have some kind of a new charge that is put on the books for adults or caretakers whose child has gone missing with no explanation other than someone must have taken them. We cant just let case after case come up with children gone "missing" and the parents not charged with ANYTHING. Can you just call and say your child is gone and unless they find a body you are scott free?
They must have something they can charge them with in the interim to get them off the streets and possibly get them to talk.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:53 pm

Missing toddler Ayla Reynolds' blood found at dad's home in Waterville, Maine

Police have told Trista Reynolds the 'significant amount' of blood found in the home where her missing daughter Ayla was last seen is indeed Ayla's.

WATERVILLE, Maine -- Some of the blood found in a Maine home where a missing toddler was last seen six weeks ago belonged to the little girl, an official said Sunday.

State Police spokesman Steve McCausland would not say how much of Ayla Reynolds' blood was found in her father's home in Waterville, where exactly it was found or how long it might have been there.

"Our first priority is finding Ayla,” McCausland told the Bangor Daily News.

But investigators told Ayla's mother's family that the amount of blood was "more blood than a small cut would produce," according to a family-run website.
"Even in light of this evidence we are more determined than ever to find out what has happened to Ayla and we still cling to the hope that she is alive and will be returned to us," the website said. "We urge anyone that has information about Ayla to come forward now and unburden yourself of the truth."

According to Alya Reynolds' father, she was wearing green pajamas with polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" on them when she was last seen on Dec. 16.
Broken arm

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, reported her missing Dec. 17. He had put her to bed the night before and said she wasn't there the next morning. DiPietro told police she was wearing green pajamas with polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" on them and had a soft cast on her broken left arm.

DiPietro could not immediately be reached for comment Sunday; his cellphone voicemail was full and unable to accept messages.

After hours of intense questioning, the mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds says she had to stop participating in a lie-detector test due to a medical condition. NBC's Aditi Roy reports.

Ayla was 20 months old when she disappeared. She had been staying with her father at the time in the house where DiPietro lives with his mother. Her mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.

The blood was among hundreds of pieces of potential evidence that were removed from the Waterville home as part of a criminal investigation into the girl's disappearance.

Trista Reynolds and DiPietro were photographed together at a vigil for Ayla on Saturday.

WCVB quoted Trista Reynolds as saying she was "ready to go knocking at people's doors myself because I want to know what happened to my daughter. "

'It was a surprise'

Trista Reynolds' father said the family was told late Saturday by McCausland that blood found in the home was determined to be Ayla's.

"It was a surprise," Ronald Reynolds said.

He said police did not give any indication what the discovery means.

Ronald Reynolds said he is convinced the family in DiPietro's house has more information than they have shared.

Trista Reynolds, the mom of missing Maine toddler Ayla, tells TODAY's Matt Lauer she's still suspicious of the baby's father for his sudden interest in the case.
"Every day, it gets hotter and hotter," he said. "I hope they pull them back in, set them down and give them the opportunity to say something."

DiPietro, his mother and a third adult were home the night of Dec. 16, and police have questioned all three, McCausland said Saturday.

"We believe they have not given us the full story," he said.

DiPietro has said he took a polygraph test, but has declined to say what the results were.

Could not agree more, Art. This is bs. Justin needs to talk, check his voicemails which IMHO he is Purposely NOT doing. An arrest needs to be made and made NOW!!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:04 pm

Police have told Trista Reynolds the 'significant amount' of blood found in the home where her missing daughter Ayla was last seen is indeed Ayla's.
crying
I agree artgal and wrap these crimes are on the increase. I think the number is a lot higher just since you know who was found "not guilty".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Watching NG - they are saying that it really cant be established when Ayla was last seen alive. It seems the mother did call but Justin always made excuses of not being able to put her on the phone. The timeline may be completely wrong but then Justins mother
should know also that Ayla didnt disappear that night as well. Is this a conspiracy by all of them?
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:43 pm

I caught some of NG. Did I hear the Paternal Grma admitted to not being home the night in question after telling LE and the media she was? Now a neighbors house has been searched and Daddy GF car as been taken in for processing.
rabbit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:51 am

Yes Justins mother lied about being home she was not
only justin his sister, his girlfriend and the children were home.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:34 pm

I don't think I heard Justin's sister was home. Is she a child? Because LE said the 3 adults that were there know more than they are telling...I thought that was Justin, his GF and his Mother?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:37 pm

I thought his sister was an adult and also that his sister had a child - but now I guess the child was the girlfriends child - a lot of mis-information when the case broke - I honestly am not sure. Statement Analysis has had a lot on this case lately.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:55 pm

I didn't know that Trista Reynolds also has a 9 month old son. What the hell! Haven't any of these women ever heard of birth control? These two children are about a year apart and Trista is a single mother. What the hell is she thinking? Who is the father and who took care of this child while she was in rehab? Good Lord!

Trista Reynolds said she has gone from shocked to grief-stricken to furious as the search for her daughter, Ayla Reynolds, closes out its fourth week.

“For the past week or two I’ve found myself lashing out at everyone,” she said Wednesday during a lengthy interview with the Bangor Daily News. “Whenever I see her on the front page or on television, I think there’s no way that’s my little girl. Sometimes I have to pretend it’s not going on. If I don’t tell myself that sometimes, I don’t know how I could function.”

Despite the pressure of not knowing where her daughter is or what happened to her, Reynolds said she is doing her best to maintain her composure — particularly when it comes to caring for her son, Raymond, who is 11 months younger than Ayla.

“He knows there is something going on,” she said. “Whenever he sees a picture of his sister, he tries grabbing at her. For the past three weeks he hasn’t been his normal self.”

While the search continues, Trista said she’s trying to focus on Ayla the person, not Ayla the missing person.

“Ayla is my best friend,” said Trista. “I used to tell her she was going to be mommy’s star, but this isn’t how I wanted her to become a star. She’s got to come home. I can’t imagine the rest of my life without her.”

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Trista and her 9 month old son Raymond

Post by Nama on Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:59 pm

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Yes BJ she already has another child she cant take care of properly and will probably have a lot more - Disgusting isnt it.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:07 pm

There is video upthread of Trista talking and her son sitting right next to her. Also, Yes, it's a well known fact that Justin's mother said she did not hear any noises that night and then admitted later that she was Not even at the home. All upthread.

I DO agree that we have zero clue when Ayla went missing..kind of like the Sky case. Disgusting!

Don't know anything about this little boy..who the father is, etc.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:15 pm

Ayla Reynolds Update: Divers find no new clues in second river search for missing Maine toddler

By Barry Leibowitz Topics Daily Blotter

WATERVILLE, Maine - Divers who searched a river and nearby stream in the hometown of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds turned up no new clues Friday as the Maine girl's disappearance approached seven weeks.
"I'll be candid," Department of Public Safety spokesman Steve McCausland said. "It's been 48 days and our concern grows every day, but we remain hopeful that we'll find Ayla."

The dives into the Kennebec River, which was previously searched Jan. 11, and a stream that flows through the city, yielded a backpack and a knife, neither of which is connected to the child's disappearance, McCausland said.

Ayla was 20 months old when she was reported missing from her father's Waterville home on Dec. 17. Her disappearance has been declared a crime, and a $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads authorities to the girl.

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, told police that he last saw Ayla when he put her to sleep on Dec. 16 but that she wasn't in her bed when he checked on her the next morning. Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland.

Police have said they believe DiPietro and two other adults who spent that night at DiPietro's house that night know more than they're telling investigators. Police confirmed that Ayla's blood was found in the partially finished basement that DiPietro used as his bedroom.

Officials on Friday made another appeal to the public for information to help locate the child.

"We need that break. We need that information," Waterville police Chief Joseph Massey said at a news conference. "The reward is out there, and we hope someone is going to give us that information for that break we need."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:43 pm

artgal16 wrote:Yes BJ she already has another child she cant take care of properly and will probably have a lot more - Disgusting isnt it.
Disgusting doesn't describe it and I can't think of a strong enough word to replace "disgusting". I have to wonder what kind of role models she had. She's lucky that she's not my daughter. We would have had a little chat way back when!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:51 pm

I wonder the same thing. We've seen her parents in interviews. Maybe she is promiscuous????? She had zero relationship w/Justin..a one nighter or something. That being said, I do NOT think she had anything to do with Ayla being "missing". And, I feel kind of weird judging her.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:47 am

Wrapitup wrote:I wonder the same thing. We've seen her parents in interviews. Maybe she is promiscuous????? She had zero relationship w/Justin..a one nighter or something. That being said, I do NOT think she had anything to do with Ayla being "missing". And, I feel kind of weird judging her.
I'm bothered that she doesn't seem more upset with Justin and I think she knows more than she's letting on. Maybe if something about him "comes out" it isn't going to look good for her so she isn't pushing hard enough for him to come clean with LE. I get bad vibes from both the mother and father......not HER family; just her (Trista).
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:18 pm

I am on the fence w/Trista. I don't know if she knows more but I do know she was more than willing to take a poly and for some medical reason, it was not completed. I just hope she isn't pregnant again.

And, I have seen her quite upset in interviews.

Now, check this out:

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Windows broken at Ayla Reynolds’ Maine home

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:24 pm

By John Zaremba
Saturday, February 4, 2012 - Added 2 hours ago

A vandal with a bat made a midnight raid on the home of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds’ father last night, smashing two windows on the same day police made another public plea for information and restated their belief that the family members who last saw her are withholding potentially crucial information.

"We simply are not going to tolerate this reckless and harassing behavior," Waterville, Maine, Police Chief Joseph Massey said in a statement.

"These types of calls are actually quite serious. There is a chance that someone could be injured by flying glass. It scares people. And, it could escalate into a confrontation between the occupants of a home and the suspect," police chief Joseph Massey added. "We simply are not going to tolerate this reckless and harassing behavior."

Police rushed to the home about 11:15 p.m. Friday after Phoebe DiPietro, the missing child’s grandmother, called to say somebody was throwing something through the windows. Police found no such objects there, leading them to believe the attacker broke the windows with a bat or similar object.

Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, said he last saw the girl while putting her to bed Dec. 16. Police have since confirmed that her blood was found in the partially finished basement DiPietro used as a bedroom.

Divers yesterday performed a second search in the Kennebec River and another stream but turned up no evidence. At a press conference later, they once again promoted a $30,000 reward for information leading to her, and said, as they have in the past, that detectives feel Justin DiPietro, his girlfriend and his sister -- all of whom were at the home the night Ayla vanished -- know more than they’ve told police.

I have nothing but major respect for the Maine FBI and LE there. They are searching in sub zero temps and have not given up as in other cases (HaLeigh Cummings comes to mind). Whoever took Ayla needs to come forward and stop this bs NOW!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:47 pm

NEWS | FEBRUARY 4, 2012
Ayla Reynolds case: Divers find knife, backpack in search for missing girl

Waterville, Maine – On Friday, divers searched a river and stream in an attempt to find evidence regarding missing 21-month-old Ayla Reynolds. During the process, they found a backpack and a knife, however, authorities don't believe the items are related to the case.

The Kennebec River had been searched prior on Jan. 11, but yielded nothing of value then or Friday regarding the missing girl.

Department of Public Safety spokesperson Steve McCausland announced, “It's been 48 days and our concern grows every day, but we remain hopeful that we'll find Ayla.”

Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, reported her missing from his home on the morning of Dec. 17, 2011. He claimed the last time he saw the infant was around 8:00 p.m. the night before. The child had been placed in his custody just weeks before, while Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, was in rehab for substance abuse.

At the time that Ayla was allegedly taken, three adults and three children were in the home – DiPietro, his sister Elisha DiPietro and her young daughter, his girlfriend Courtney Roberts and young son.

Over the weekend, police announced that blood had been found in the basement of DiPietro's home, later confirming the blood belonged to Ayla.

A $30,000 reward is now being offered for information leading to the whereabouts of Ayla.

Ayla is described as 2-foot-9, with blonde hair and blue eyes. She was last seen on the night of Dec. 16, 2011, wearing green pajamas with polka dots with words on them that read, “Daddy's Princess.” The child also has a cast on her left arm. Anyone with information regarding Ayla Reynolds is urged to call Waterville Police at 207-680-4700.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal DiPietro's Brother Lance Faces Assault Charge

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:38 pm

February 6, 2012

Waterville police investigated a reported assault on Monday involving the uncle of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

Lance DiPietro, 27, of 19 Ash St., Waterville,was summonsed on the charge of assault on Monday, said Waterville Police Chief Joe Massey.

Lance DiPietro is the brother of Justin DiPietro, father of Ayla Reynolds, who has been missing since Dec. 17.

Police received a call around 12:15 p.m. on Monday from a man on College Avenue who said he was assaulted by Lance DiPietro, Massey said.

The man told an officer that said he was walking northbound on College Avenue and noticed a Ford Explorer pull into a parking lot adjacent to where he was walking. He saw Lance DiPietro approach him with a small novelty baseball bat, Massey said. The man said Lance DiPietro accused him of making statements about his family.

Lance DiPietro dropped the bat and, according to the victim, and grabbed him, causing him to fall and then kicked him in the face, Massey said. After the officer responded, the officer saw that the man had a gash in the back of his head consistent with hitting the sidewalk and had an injury to his face consistent with being kicked.

Waterville Police Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey told WABI in Bangor that the victim had refused medical treatment for his injuries, but later went to a hospital.

The man did not identify Justin DiPietro being in the vehicle, Massey said. He did not know who else was in the vehicle.

Lance DiPietro was located in Fairfield and told the officer his brother Justin was driving to him to Fairifield, Massey said.

While the vehicle was on on College Avenue with the windows down, Lance DiPeitro said they heard the man saying something to them they took as a threat, Massey said.

Lance DiPietro took a bat and approached the man, who continued to make threats about his family . Lance DiPietro said grabbed the man, the man fell down and struck him in the face with his foot, Massey said.

Lance DiPietro left the area in Ford, which Justin DiPietro was driving. Lance DiPietro has an April 17 court date in Waterville District Court, Massey said.

20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 5 Untitl18
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 5 Untitl19

his facebook page

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Seems to me there is a lot of Anger and dysfunction in this family!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 am

What I got from that article was the second to the last sentence.

Lance DiPietro left the area in Ford, which Justin DiPietro was driving.

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 am

I got that, too!!! Unreal this family!! Here is yet another one that needs to be arrested!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 pm

Updated: Today at 10:27 AM

Ayla's uncle says he got into fight 'to protect my family'

Lance DiPietro says Justin Linnell, who is the father of Ayla's cousin, spread rumors about the family.

WATERVILLE — The uncle of Ayla Reynolds says he didn't want an altercation Monday.

Lance DiPietro, 27, was summoned on a charge that he assaulted Justin Linnell, 22, around noon in a parking lot in Waterville. DiPietro was in a car driven by his younger brother, Justin DiPietro.

Lance DiPietro said Linnell spread rumors about the DiPietro family after the disappearance of his brother's daughter, Ayla, in December.

"I don't get in fights," DiPietro said Tuesday. "But, in light of this situation, I have to be this person. ... I have to protect my family – and I will."

The incident began while Justin DiPietro was driving on College Avenue toward Fairfield. Lance DiPietro, who was in the passenger seat, said he heard someone shouting at them. He saw Linnell on the sidewalk across the street and said Linnell was acting in a threatening manner.

Linnell denied shouting at the DiPietros but confirmed that he had been openly speculating about Ayla Reynolds' disappearance in recent days.

Linnell is the father of Ayla's cousin, Gabriella Linnell. He is not married to Gabriella's mother, Elisha DiPietro, Justin and Lance DiPietro's sister.

A protection-from-abuse order forbids Linnell from seeing his daughter or her mother, according to court records.

"I just wanted to confront him and maybe have a war of words," Lance DiPietro said. "It's pretty unfortunate that things escalated the way they did."

A short fight ensued. DiPietro knocked Linnell to the ground and kicked him in the face, according to police. DiPietro then got back into his brother's car and they continued toward Fairfield.

Justin DiPietro said he was unaware of the fight.

"I didn't see anything that happened," he said. "We didn't discuss what had happened."

He said he didn't learn about the incident until police questioned him at home. He said he was upset with his older brother.

"Obviously, the situation that I'm in, it's not going to help anything by him going out and doing that," he said.

Lance DiPietro said he doesn't know what happened to Ayla and he tries to stay optimistic.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Baby Ayla Case: Violence in Family, Divers Called In

By Sami K. Martin , Christian Post Contributor
February 13, 2012|9:34 am

Baby Ayla has been missing for nearly two months, and new reports show that there is a great deal of violence within the family.

Reports filed by the Waterville Police Department show that baby Ayla Reynolds' uncle, Lance DiPietro, has been charged with assault after attacking the father of his sister Elisa DiPietro's baby. Lance DiPietro allegedly kicked Justin Linnell in the face and confronted him with a bat.

When asked why he attacked Linnell, DiPietro told police that he had been "saying stuff about my family." Investigators say that Linnell had just left a courthouse after seeking to move up a custody hearing over his daughter with Elisa DiPietro, Gabriella.

Gabriella, who is Ayla's cousin, also lives in the same home where Ayla disappeared. Her parents are under suspicion from police, who have publicly stated that they do not believe Justin and Elisa DiPietro are telling the truth about the events of Dec. 16.

The DiPietro family has been under much scrutiny and has responded by posting a "No Trespassing" sign on a tree out front of the house. They have also summoned police to their house twice: once after windows were smashed from the outside, and once when a bright light was shone through their window. Police responded and have increased patrols in the area.

Police Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey told reporters, "We increase patrols whenever we have any kind of incident like that." He added that the fight between Linnell and DiPietro didn't involve Ayla.

On Feb. 3, dive teams were called back in to search the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Stream. The teams last searched the waters on Jan. 27 with no results. Police are not saying why the teams are resuming their search now.

The toddler was last seen on Dec. 16 while being put to bed by her father, Justin DiPietro. Her mother, Trista, has maintained that Justin knows what happened to the little girl, and police have stated that they do not believe DiPietro has revealed all he knows. Over $30,000 in reward money has been offered for information leading to Ayla's return.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:40 pm

We dont know much about Justin Linnell, but if he is a decent person they ought to remove his daughter with Justin's sister from that house. If he isnt any better than the rest of them, they ought to remove her from the house and put her under the court's care until they find out what happened to Baby Ayla. No child should be in a house where there is a possibility of murder. That goes for Baby Lisa's parents as well - they automatically ought to remove all children from people who say there children have gone "missing" in the night.
That should put some pressure on these families as well.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 am

Clinton man accused of breaking windows at Ayla’s home

Posted Feb. 14, 2012, at 12:35 p.m.
Last modified Feb. 14, 2012, at 4:42 p.m.

WATERVILLE, Maine — A Clinton man has been charged with breaking several windows earlier this month at the Violette Avenue residence where toddler Ayla Reynolds was reported missing in December, police said Tuesday.

Jeremy Hanson, 19, was charged with one count of criminal mischief in connection with the incident Feb. 3 at the home of the missing girl’s grandmother, Phoebe DiPietro, at 29 Violette Ave.

During an interview at the Waterville police station on Monday night, police said he confessed and was then summoned for criminal mischief and violation of conditions of release. The second charge stems from the fact that when Hanson broke the windows, he was out on bail from an unrelated state police case in which he was charged with driving to endanger, criminal mischief and reckless conduct with a weapon, according to a press release from the Waterville Police Department.

Waterville police said it is unclear whether Hanson has any connection to the residents of the home he allegedly vandalized.

Police said Hanson is scheduled to appear May 8 in Waterville District Court unless he is arraigned earlier. He was not placed into custody.

Ayla Reynolds, daughter of Justin DiPietro and Trista Reynolds, was 20 months old when she was reported missing from the Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. DiPietro, who lives at the residence with his mother, Phoebe, was not at the home during the window-smashing incident. Justin’s sister, Elisha DiPietro, and her daughter, 19-month-old Gabrielle, were there.

Phoebe DiPietro called police at 11:15 p.m. Feb. 3 to report someone smashing two windows at the residence.

When police arrived, they found no thrown objects. Instead, police believed a bat or a similar weapon was used in the crime, Waterville Police Chief Joseph Massey said during a press conference on Feb. 4.

“The force not only broke the window, it broke the screen. It broke a blind behind the window and it sent glass flying throughout the kitchen area onto the floor, onto the counter and onto a highchair that belonged to the grandchild,” Massey said.

Massey described the crime as “cowardly” during the press conference.

“Breaking the windows with that much force and sending glass flying all over the place, waking up people at that hour of the night, waking a small child, exposing them to the cold and possible injury. I think that’s kind of cowardly,” he said.

Ayla Reynolds remains missing. State police and the Maine Wardens Service used dive teams to search the Kennebec River and Messalonskee Steam on Feb. 3 but found nothing related to the toddler.

Most recently, Ayla’s uncle, Lance DiPietro, was summoned for assault on Feb. 6.

Waterville Police Deputy Chief Charles Rumsey said Lance DiPietro assaulted Justin Linnell in Waterville after Linnell shouted something to him as Lance and Justin DiPietro drove by him.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Was Insurance a Motive in Ayla Reynolds’ Disappearance?

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:23 am

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 11 hrs ago

The Reynolds family made an explosive announcement on its website devoted to missing baby Ayla Monday. Citing "sources close to the investigation," Ayla's mother Trista Reynolds' family said father Justin DiPietro took out a life insurance policy on the baby only a week after bringing her into his home.
Justin took in the baby Oct. 17 on temporary terms while Trista was in treatment for alcohol addiction.
Under an unsubstantiated arrangement with DHHS, Trista says Justin was supposed to return Ayla to her on Oct. 22 but reneged on that commitment. Instead, Justin, a student enrolled in a commercial truck driving course, and not employed full-time, took out a life insurance policy on a baby who'd been raised by her mother for her first 18 months of life.

It was about two weeks from the time Justin allegedly insured Ayla's life that Ayla suffered a serious injury in the DiPietro household, one for which he initially delayed getting medical treatment and then defaulted on follow-up care.

About two months after the alleged policy purchase, Justin told police Ayla disappeared. Police have said the kidnapping scenario presented by Justin, his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, and his sister Elisha DiPietro is not credible.

Lawsuit Under Consideration
Trista is considering suing Maine's Department of Health and Human Services for its part in turning her baby over to DiPietro. She told the Portland Daily Sun DHHS didn't conduct mandated reviews, home investigation, and background checks on residents. She contends such checks could have prevented Ayla's disappearance. DHHS refused to discuss the case, citing confidentiality laws.

Pressure Leading to Fissure?
Other new information in the missing baby case suggests the investigation could crack wide open soon. Lawyer Steve Bourget made an announcement to the Kennebec Journal, distancing his client Elisha DiPietro from her brother Justin. He noted he represents Elisha and her mother Phoebe DiPietro and no other members of the DiPietro family. This could indicate a conflict of interest between the women and Justin requiring separate counsel.

Public pressure on Elisha has been mounting. A regular theme in the internet commentary is the risk to Elisha's continued custody of her daughter Gabriella in light of revelations about Ayla's treatment in the same home where Elisha and Gabriella live. The baby's father Justin Linnell, who is barred by a protection from abuse order from seeing her, has already gone to court seeking an expedited custody hearing, according to the Examiner.

Other than identifying his clients, Bourget's statement contained no surprises. He said Elisha insists Ayla was in the house Dec. 16 and gone the next morning, the scenario dismissed by police as not supported by a single piece of evidence. She claims that no drinking, drug consumption or sales occur in the house. Local residents who say they know the family paint a different picture in Facebook posts.

New Timeline Evidence
A new website devoted to Ayla launched this week, courtesy of a relative of one of Justin's Portland roommates. She claims personal knowledge that Justin went to Portland without Ayla Dec. 15 to clear his belongings out of the apartment he shared with friends prior to taking Ayla.

This newly-disclosed evidence that Justin was in Portland without Ayla on Dec. 15 heightens concerns raised by Trista that Ayla could have been missing before her reported Dec. 17 disappearance. From Dec. 8 onward, Trista told the Bangor Daily News she got excuses from DiPietro when she tried to talk to Ayla by phone. On Dec. 12, Justin failed to bring Ayla to a scheduled doctor appointment to check her broken arm.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Eyes for Lies Take on Justin DiPietro.

Post by Wrapitup on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 pm

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Justin DiPietro: Father of Missing Ayla
by Eyes at 2:13 PM

Visit msnbc.com for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Many of you have requested that I review this video and share my thoughts. Unfortunately, I have not been able to follow this case. From what I understand to date, Ayla went missing from her father's home on December 17, 2011 when he was at home with two other adults in the house.

Ayla apparently suffered a broken arm prior to her disappearance, and DiPietro told Ayla's mother a different story than he is now telling police about how she broke her arm. And the last development is that police have found blood in DiPeitro's basement believed to be that of Ayla.

When I watch DiPietro in this interview, I see very little emotion on his face, though I do see flickers of anger and frustration, and indicators of stress.

What strikes me most in this interview is how DiPietro talks about how the night Ayla was supposedly abducted from the house. He says, "It was (shoulder shrug) just a normal night...there was nothing...I just put her to bed and...just...just a normal night."

Why doesn't DiPietro have any details in his memory? He doesn't give us anything at all, which is notable to me. Why isn't he reliving the last night he had with his daughter? It begs the question was he even watching her that night? He also isn't showing stress and urgency in his plea for his daughter. He is completely calm, which I find notable.

He licks his lips, which is an indicator of stress and/or nerves.

It's interesting how DiPietro self-censors himself when he says, "I can tell you what I'm not...I can tell you I love my daughter. I would never do anything to harm my daughter..." It was like he was going on direction with his sentence, and then he changed directions. Why did he have a need to self-sensor himself? I was expecting him to say, I can tell you what I'm not...I'm not a killer...but he stops just short. Was that what he was going to say? You have to wonder, and why couldn't he say that, if he is innocent?

Another time, DiPietro also says, "It feels like a helpless situation at some points, but..." If he truly believes his daughter was abducted, why does he feel helpless? Why isn't he organizing searches, banging on doors and looking for himself. Has DiPietro being doing searches?

While things aren't looking positive for DiPietro, I need to see more before I can draw any conclusions. He is clearly on my radar and I think he needs to be looked at further, without question.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:13 pm

Justin a big liar - he takes life insurance out on a baby?
he cant afford rent and he takes out insurance? The key to this is his sister and mother - they ought to take his sisters child out of the house right away and into custody until she cracks. Im sick of childrens services using the "confidentiality" clause to get out of explaining their actions -that has to stop!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:04 am

Missing Child Ayla Reynolds’ Life Insurance Policy Is Too Strange to Ignore

Posted by Jeanne Sager on February 15, 2012 at 12:33 PM

Another day, another chilling revelation in the case of missing child Ayla Reynolds. Two months after the then 20-month-old toddler disappeared from her crib in her Waterville, Maine home, her mother, Trista Reynolds, is telling the media that the girl's father, Justin DiPietro, took out a life insurance policy on the child. It's looking like any benefit of the doubt people were willing to give the man who was the last person to see his daughter alive is about to go out the window.

I hate to jump to conclusions here, but I just don't see how DiPietro is going to explain this one away. Especially when you look at the timing.

According to Reynolds, the policy was taken out just a week after DiPietro took custody of the little girl while her mom entered rehab. That was in October, when the Maine Department of Health and Human Services placed the child in her father's care. Two months later -- just as Trista was applying for full custody -- the girl was gone. As Reynolds says on the site she maintains for information about her daughter:

Now, why did he take out that life insurance policy? I'm still trying to figure that one out myself. Because who takes a life insurance policy out on their own child.

Life insurance on kids in and of itself isn't completely crazy. There are people who buy these policies. It's significantly less costly to apply when a person is young and in the prime of health. Not to mention some people use these policies as a means to save for a kid's future. So maybe DiPietro has a reasonable explanation.

But then again ... is reason really possible here?

When you consider this type of insurance is supposed to offset a loss of income, and kids don't actually have an income, it's a little silly. Ask a financial advisor about life insurance policies on little kids, and they're likely to tell you to invest in a college savings plan instead. No wonder less than 15 percent of Americans under age 18 have a life insurance policy.

No one can determine guilt here other than the police. But knowing that Justin DiPietro was the last person to see Ayla Reynolds before she went missing, and knowing he took out a life insurance policy on the toddler, it's hard not to jump to conclusions.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:55 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:09 pm

Grandfather, police challenge Ayla's dad

The Associated Press

WATERVILLE — The maternal grandfather of a toddler who went missing two months ago is challenging her father to explain what happened on the night she was last seen in his home.

Ron Reynolds said Thursday his family is being torn apart because the father, Justin DiPietro, and others in the Waterville home won't explain what happened before Ayla Reynolds was reported missing on Dec. 17.

"That eats me up every day," an emotional Reynolds said from Portland, where he lives. "Why didn't they protect her? Why didn't he protect her? He was responsible for her safety and welfare."

Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, doesn't live with DiPietro. Ayla ended up with her father in October after child welfare workers intervened while her mother, who also lives in Portland, 75 miles southwest of Waterville, checked herself into a 10-day rehabilitation program.

DiPietro told police he last saw Ayla on the night of Dec. 16 when he put her to bed. At the time, Ayla, then 20 months old, was wearing green pajamas with polka dots and the words "Daddy's Princess" on them and had a soft cast on her broken left arm.

Police say DiPietro, his girlfriend and his sister were in the home that night but aren't telling everything they know. DiPietro's mother, who owns the house, wasn't there that night, police said.

DiPietro couldn't be reached for comment Thursday, and his mother didn't return a message.

But a few days before Christmas, DiPietro, addressing the public for the first time, said in a statement he had "no idea what happened to Ayla or who is responsible." He said his family and friends would do "everything we can to assist in this investigation and get Ayla back home." He declared in another statement days later: "I would never do anything to hurt my child."

Ayla's disappearance garnered national attention as scores of law enforcement officers and volunteers searched for her in the week before Christmas. Law enforcement officials went so far as to drain nearby streams, and dive teams have searched the icy Kennebec River, about a mile from DiPietro's home.

Police eventually declared that Ayla's disappearance was a crime, and late last month they confirmed that Ayla's blood was found in the home's basement, which DiPietro used as his bedroom.

On Thursday, state police spokesman Steve McCausland said investigators continue to work around the clock on the case. He said the number of tips from the public has exceeded 900.

"We continue with as much energy and determination as when we began two months ago," McCausland said. "At this point we would have liked to have had more answers, but that has not stopped the resolve to get those answers."

Ron Reynolds, a hospital security officer and former Marine, said he was thankful to police for their efforts. And he said he's trying hard to keep the faith that his granddaughter will be found alive.

"I just hope she's OK," he said.

Attorney Steve Bourget, hired by DiPietro's family members to speak for them, says there were no drugs or alcohol in the house the night Ayla disappeared. He says the family members continue to cooperate with police.

But McCausland suggested Thursday that the DiPietros could be doing more to help investigators. He said detectives are encouraging the DiPietro family to keep Ayla's name in the public, something the Reynolds family has been doing through a website, billboards and interviews with the news media.

"We continue to encourage the immediate family to keep Ayla in the headlines and to talk about her," McCausland said. "One side is doing that, and the other side is not."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:22 am

Search For Ayla Continues 2 Months After Disappearance

Ayla Reynolds Reported Missing Dec. 17

POSTED: 8:18 am EST February 17, 2012
UPDATED: 8:29 am EST February 17, 2012

WATERVILLE, Maine -- Friday marks two months since Ayla Reynolds was reported missing from her father's home in Waterville.

Ayla's mother, Trista Reynolds, told News 8 that she plans to observe the day quietly with family.

Ayla'a father, Justin DiPietro, said he put her to bed on Dec. 17 at his home on Violette Avenue and discovered her missing the next morning.

There have been extensive searches for the toddler near his home and state police said those searches will continue.

Police say the circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious but no suspects have been named.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum