20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:23 am

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later.

Post by Wrapitup on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:37 pm

Ayla Reynolds Search to Continue on Two Month Anniversary

February 17, 2012 02:45 PM EST

Today is the two-month anniversary of the day Ayla Reynolds was reported missing by her father Justin Dipietro and the search for her is continuing. It's reported that extensive searches are still taking place surrounding the Dipietro home in Waterville, Maine, but police have not released any new information. However, they are still saying that this is a suspicious disappearance and that the adults in the Dipietro home are not telling the whole story.

Today, the mother of missing baby Ayla Reynolds is staying in and having a quiet day of recollection. She spoke with sources earlier this week regarding her growing suspicion of her baby's father, Justin Dipietro, and said the two have dropped completely out of contact.

This can't help with the search for the missing Maine tot, with both parents at odds like this. Still it's obvious that Trista Reynolds is starting to realize that something is not right with her child's case.

On this two-month anniversary of the child's disappearance, keep her in your thoughts. As it appears, this case is turning into a similar case like the Lisa Irwin disappearance. Here's to hoping something positive turns out soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:51 pm

Ayla Reynolds Surveillance Footage? Police Are Looking At It

February 21, 2012 02:51 PM EST

The Ayla Reynolds case appears to be picking up again with new developments leaking to the media. It appears that there is some surveillance footage related to the child's disappearance and it's being forked over to the police. What could this new evidence be indicative of in the disappearance of the Maine tot?

Cumblerland Farms convenience store in Portland, Maine has handed over footage to the detectives investigating the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds. They are refusing to clarify on what the surveillance footage contains, or if it has anything to do with the night Justin DiPietro was spotted in Portland just days before reporting Ayla missing.

However, it is known that this particular location has been robbed a couple of times since the disappearance of the Waterville child. It's also widely rumored that the DiPietros all have criminal issues with theft, violence and drugs. The Pine St. location of Cumberland Farms has been hit by armed robbers before, but a couple of times in particular seem to stand out a bit.

Perhaps Ayla was seen on the security footage? Or perhaps Justin DiPietro and his crew? It would be nice if investigators clarify on what's in the footage. They did, after all, promise to be more transparent in this investigation. If this latest development has anything to do with the DiPietro family, then chances are they are already aware of it. They probably already know that police are on their trail. That's a good thing. The pressure is on, and someone will eventually crack.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:25 pm

Ayla Reynolds' Life Insurance Story Littered with Discrepancies

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 1 hr 51 mins ago

Will the weather be Justin DiPietro's undoing? Maine weather reports promise to play a key role in uncovering what happened to baby Ayla Reynolds and when.

DiPietro said Ayla suffered a broken arm on a rainy night. That would mean the broken arm occurred earlier than previously reported, and very close to the time DiPietro took out insurance on Ayla's life.

The life insurance policy continues to dominate the news of the missing baby investigation. The Morning Sentinel published commentary by insurance industry insiders Tuesday, touting the commonness and benefits of such insurance. Dissenting views emerged in the blogosphere, with readers calling the piece "biased," and "ridiculous." Even readers accepting the premise there's nothing inherently suspect about buying life insurance on a baby pointed out DiPietro's case was anything but typical. DiPietro bought life insurance on a baby placed in his care for only five days.

Few Parents Buy Child Life Insurance
Only 15 percent of children in the United States are covered by an insurance policy, with the average amount in the range of $5,000, according to Bankrate. This coverage is often tacked onto parental policies to cover burial costs in case of the child's unexpected death.
Allianz Life of North America chair Bob MacDonald spoke out against child life insurance in 2003. He told Bankrate, "There are better ways to save money for college, the cost of a funeral isn't that onerous and the chance of a child becoming uninsurable as an adult is extremely small."

The average adult funeral cost in 2009 was about $6500, according to the National Funeral Directors Association. Children's funerals cost considerably less. One mother who researched child funeral costs said it's often possible to bury a child free; for those paying, the average cost of a child's casket is $100. In Maine, where funeral home use is not required by law, an informally-arranged funeral can cost as little as $250, the New York Times noted.

Insurance on Ayla's Life
The Huffington Post said DiPietro took out a $25,000 policy on Ayla's life. The payout is some three to four times the cost of the average adult funeral. Police allegedly told Trista Reynolds, Ayla's mother, the insurance policy was taken out within a week of Oct. 17, Trista said on her blog. Heidi Tudela, who identifies herself online as mother of Derek Tudela, State Farm life insurance agent who sold the DiPietro policy, confirmed the policy's existence.

What's Suspect?
* DiPietro never had a hand in raising Ayla. He allegedly saw her only five times from Dec. 2010 until Oct. 17, 2011 when he brought Ayla to his home. On Oct. 20, he agreed to return Ayla to her mother's full-time care Oct. 22, Trista said.
* Although the DiPietro-Reynolds agreement, said to have been made with DHHS input, called for DiPietro to care for Ayla for a total of five days, more than two of which had already passed, he purchased insurance on her life. He also reneged on returning Ayla to Trista, she said.
* Ayla suffered a serious injury within days of the insurance purchase. Trista places the purchase in the approximate window Oct. 17 to 24. Ayla's arm appears to have been broken Oct. 19 or 20.
* DiPietro said Ayla's arm broke on a rainy night before the last day of his truck driver class at Lawrence Adult Education. That class ran Tuesdays and Thursdays for 16 sessions starting Sept. 6, placing the class end date Oct. 27.
* According to weather underground, the only nights it rained in Waterville, Maine between Oct. 17 and Nov. 5 were Oct 19, 20, and 22. Of those dates, only Oct. 19 preceded a scheduled class day of the truck driver class. Because driving sessions were sometimes held on Fridays, Oct. 20 is arguably a possible date for Ayla to have broken her arm. Oct. 22, a Saturday, would not fit the night before the last class scenario.
* Trista said DiPietro notified her Saturday Nov. 5 that he and his mother were taking Ayla to the emergency room. If Trista's account is correct, either DiPietro waited far longer than overnight, as he claimed, to seek treatment or the injury did not occur on a rainy night before his last truck driver class.
* Doctors initially expressed suspicion about Ayla's arm, Trista told Nancy Grace, but ultimately decided an accident was possible.
* Even with the spotlight on him due to treatment delay and the suspect nature of the injury, DiPietro skipped Ayla's follow-up appointments, according to Trista and her sister Jessica.
* DiPietro spoke to the condition of Ayla's arm before he reported her missing, "She wasn't bending it, but she would take (the splint) off sometimes, and she was getting to the point where she was starting to use that arm again." The report that a 20-month-old removed her splint seems questionable.
* Six weeks after buying life insurance, DiPietro reported Ayla missing. Police told WGME his kidnapping story doesn't meet the straight face test.

Whether the insurance policy was the motive for Ayla's reported disappearance or not, the circumstances surrounding its purchase are highly suspicious, and anything but ordinary.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:32 pm

The percentage of people that take out life insurance on children, Im sure can afford their house payments or rent -In Justins case he lived in the basement of his mothers home and was struggling - its absolutely not likely that he would pay for something like life insurance for a child he didnt even want unless he was planning to kill her.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Amen, Art!! WHY this idiot has not been arrested baffles me!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Ayla Reynolds Disappearance Still a Focus of Attention for Some

February 28, 2012 08:05 AM EST

The Ayla Reynolds case hasn't produced any definitive updates in quite some time while the Maine State Police appear to be playing the investigation close to their chests. Nonetheless, the public interest in this little girl's disappearance hasn't dwindled much and there are still tons of questions that demand answers. What's going on lately regarding the disappearance of the missing Maine tot?

A teddy bear vigil will take place on Saturday in Waterville, marking one of the several vigils that have been held since the child disappeared. While these vigils are designed to pull the community together for awareness of the missing child, it would be nice to see these groups collaborate on searches for Ayla Reynolds.

Local woman Laurie Bingham has coordinated the vigil, and she also has her own Ayla Facebook page that is focused solely on finding the missing baby.

"I got so angry that everybody was arguing about stuff, and no one was concentrating on Ayla. I run (the site) as if she was my granddaughter, because in my heart she is. And my main goal is to get her name out there," she said in regards to the several existing Facebook pages about the missing child."We're building an army of angels for Ayla," she added.

It's great that this woman is lending a helping hand in spreading awareness about the missing child. More people are needed to use their compassion and love for their own children or children in general to help spread the word about Ayla, especially since her family remains silent.

Ayla Reynolds speculation: Was she the victim of abuse?

It's been widely speculated that the missing child was the victim of abuse in the DiPietro home. Having only been in her father's care for five days, the child suffered a broken arm. Justin DiPietro claims that it was a rainy day and he had slipped and fallen while carrying the child. However, the dates aren't matching up. If it was indeed a rainy day when the child fell, then it would possibly mean that the DiPietros waited till later than they've admitted to taking her to the hospital.

In fact, the arm would've had to have been broken quite some time before she sought help, and very close to the time Justin DiPietro sought a life insurance policy on his daughter.

In addition to this, Trista Reynolds has alleged that her daughter had bruising on her thighs as well as on other parts of her body. She alleges that Justin DiPietro claimed some bruising on the child was the result of her "getting into a fight" with another child at Chuck E. Cheese's in the "ball pit." However, when Trista called the establishment, they claimed there wasn't even a ball pit on the premises. Interesting? Definitely.

Meanwhile, Ayla Reynolds is still missing and the days just keep on going by without anything from the investigators on this case. If they have found any evidence or clues leading to her whereabouts, they're certainly not speaking about them. Did detectives find what they were looking for on the surveillance videos they obtained last week? Or is this going to be another piece of the case buried under the secrecy of the MSP?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Ayla was such a beautiful little girl - how could he have abused her? Its disgusting - and why is he still out of jail? It is now the new norm to get rid of your child and just cry kidnapping and you arent held accountable. There must be some laws that covers the absence of a child in your care to put people behind bars. They must hold caregivers responsible for something!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Like the Shockley case, and so many others!! I don't get it!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Me either, wrap! There ought to be a law!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Ayla Reynolds website providing information, comfort for family

PORTLAND, Maine — Two weeks after Ayla Reynolds disappeared, Jeff Hanson thought he was seeing the little girl everywhere.

Hanson, who is Ayla’s step-grandfather, was walking his dog near his home one day when he passed a little blond girl riding in a stroller.

“I was looking for Ayla in her face,” said Hanson, whose interview with the Bangor Daily News Tuesday was the first he has granted to the media. “At that moment I put it together that I was looking to see if it was Ayla. I was seeing her everywhere.”

That was the moment Hanson knew what he needed to do. He went home and closed himself in a room with a computer for three days and created [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] which went live at midnight on Jan. 1. Since then the website has logged nearly 2 million visitors, according to data provided by Hanson.

In addition, Hanson and Trista Reynolds, who is Ayla’s mother, have each received several hundred emails sent through the site. Reynolds said she still receives an average 50 emails a day, most of them from people encouraging her to “stay strong.”

Some days, the traffic to the site is heavier than others, such as when Reynolds has appeared on the Today Show. The heaviest traffic to date — more than 250,000 hits in one day — came when investigators revealed that Ayla’s blood had been found in the basement of her father, Justin DiPietro’s, home.

In addition to posting photos of Ayla and providing information about where people can pass on any tips about her disappearance, Hanson has also used the site to release information, such as a timeline around Ayla’s disappearance and certain information that Reynolds says has come from investigators. The Maine State Police have refused to confirm or deny some of the information that has been posted on the site, but Hanson said they also have not objected to his postings.

“Everything we do, we do it to bring Ayla home,” he said.

Working on the site has also been therapeutic. Though there have been times Hanson has cried while putting together some of the pages, he said overall it allows him to contribute something to the search for Ayla on a daily basis.

“The tears turn to anger very quickly,” he said. “There’s a lot of frustration that they haven’t found her yet.”

But there’s still hope. Reynolds said she dreams of the day when someone somewhere sends her a current photo of Ayla through the site.

“I wonder what she looks like,” Trista Reynolds said. “I’m sure her hair is longer and she has teeth coming in all over the place. Her eyes are probably even bluer than they were.”

Hanson said he intends to maintain the site even in the event Ayla is found alive. He dreams of posting photos of her first day at school, her high school prom and someday, perhaps her wedding.

“All the photos and videos that are on the site now will change,” he said. “I’ll keep it up until she’s old enough to tell me to take it down.”

20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 6 Aylasite0229-250x250
Ayla Reynolds' step-grandfather, Jeff Hanson, sits in front of a television at his apartment in Portland displaying a website he created and maintains, dedicated to the missing toddler on Wednesday, Feb. 29, 2012
20 month old Ayla Reynolds Disappears from Father's Home in Maine/Ayla still missing 3 years later. - Page 6 Reynolds_trista_02-250x250
Trista Reynolds holds son Raymond Fortier while talking about her missing daughter Ayla Reynolds in Portland on Feb. 15, 2012. Ayla went missing from her father's home in Waterville in December.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:26 am

cryingagain

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

WATERVILLE, Maine - More than 100 people gathered Saturday for a teddy bear vigil to remember Ayla Reynolds, a toddler missing for nearly three months.
Pictures: Maine Toddler Ayla Reynolds Missing

Dozens of stuffed animals were donated in the name of Ayla Reynolds, who was reported missing from her father's home on Dec. 17. Some toys are headed to a memorial outside the home, and others will be donated to hospitals. The vigil participants want to keep the case in the public eye.

"It's scary to think something like this could happen to someone," Desiree Collins said after donating a blue teddy bear. "It's scary to think what could have happened. She may have been taken or was killed."

Ayla was 20 months old when she was reported missing by her father, Justin DiPietro, who said he last saw her when he put her to bed the night before. Her mother, Trista Reynolds, lives in Portland. Police are treating the girl's disappearance as a crime, but no one has been charged.

Neither of Ayla's parents showed up at Saturday's event, but DiPietro's mother and sister made brief appearances.

"I want everyone to know we are thinking of her and we want her home," DiPietro's mother, Phoebe DiPietro, told the crowd.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57390736-504083/teddy-bear-vigil-held-for-missing-maine-toddler-ayla-reynolds/
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Normal Mom Of Missing Tot Talks About Case

Post by raine1953 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:31 pm

PORTLAND, Maine -- Ayla Reynolds’s disappearance has captivated people all over the nation and prompted strangers to start support pages online and organize vigils like the one held in Waterville on Saturday.
All of the attention brings both hope and pain to Ayla’s mother, Trista Reynolds.
Reynolds sees all of the interest in Ayla’s case as a double-edged sword: on one hand, every online post keeps the story in the spotlight but on the other hand, some of the comments are mean, hurtful and do nothing to help bring Ayla home.
Reynolds says investigators have told her not to take part in any search efforts and says the well-being of her son, Raymond, keeps her from defying police orders.
"People think that I don't care or that I'm not a grieving mom but not one of those people are here on a daily basis. Not one of them see what I go through on a daily basis. Yes, I will put that smile on my face and, yes, I will keep going with my day because of that little boy that I have that needs me," Reynolds told News 8's Paul Merrill.
Ayla Reynold's father, Justin DiPietro, reported his daughter missing on Dec. 17. Police found Ayla's blood in the basement of his Waterville home.
Police said the people in the home that night know more than what they are saying. Police have labeled Ayla's disappearance as suspicious.
Hear more from Reynolds on News 8 at Six.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Oct. 20 Looms Large in Ayla Reynolds Investigation

Post by raine1953 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm

Jeff Hanson, Baby Ayla website administrator and Trista Reynolds' step father, added important information last week of what might have happened to Ayla. The new information suggests Oct. 20 is a key time in the Ayla Reynolds timeline. Hanson provided the information in an email exchange with the Juststopthelies blog administrator.
A previous report said Oct. 20 was when Ayla's father, Justin DiPietro, made an agreement to return Ayla to her mother Oct. 22. That date was known to be close to when DiPietro insured Ayla's life. Now Hanson has said the agreement and the insurance purchase occurred on the same day.
Hanson provided additional detail concerning the insurance purchase, which he attributed to a conversation between Reynolds and DiPietro at a vigil for Ayla. He says DiPietro told Reynolds he previously had a policy covering himself but switched providers, adding Ayla, at the urging of a friend in the business.
The friend was apparently Derek Tudela of State Farm. The face amount of the policy on Ayla was $25,000, an unusually high payout on an infant policy, a policy that's somewhat rare. Only about 15 percent of children are covered by life insurance policies and the amounts are usually minimal, just enough to cover burial, Bankrate says. Citing media research, Hanson says there might have been an accidental death double-indemnity clause.
Oct. 20 is one of three possible dates for Ayla's arm break, if it happened on a rainy night as DiPietro said in media interviews. Putting the new information together with previously available information, a chilling possibility emerges: DiPietro insured Ayla's life when he had an expectation of having her in his care for only two days, assuming he entered into the agreement to return Ayla to her mother in good faith. Then Ayla apparently suffered a serious injury the same night.
Whether Ayla's arm break occurred Oct. 20 or some other date, the information DiPietro provided about it is internally inconsistent and the subject of much inquiry in the blogosphere. Readers of JTSL and Justice for Ayla have been actively debating DiPietro's arm break story due primarily to the internal inconsistencies by DiPietro.
Earlier discussions in the blogosphere are what apparently prompted Hanson to step in to try to focus the discussion.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:15 pm

And still he is not in jail...
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm

artgal16 wrote:And still he is not in jail...
I second that thought
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:16 am

Baby Ayla’s Father Wants Immunity, but for Whom?

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 8 hrs ago

COMMENTARY | In a Morning Sentinel interview, Justin DiPietro, missing baby Ayla Reynolds' father, wished the person who took Ayla could be offered immunity.

Although Ayla has been missing nearly three months, DiPietro contends it's not the right time to talk about what happened to her.

Websites that have done more extensive investigation than the local newspaper in past weeks immediately critiqued the interview, which took place early last week but was held for the Sunday paper to reach a wider audience.

Withholding Information
"Really, Justin? This isn't the time to be saying anything? When is that time? Ayla has been kidnapped, according to you, and this isn't the time to talk?" the Justice for Ayla blog said.

On his statement analysis blog, Peter Hyatt said investigators look at the flow of information, noting innocent parents provide every detail they can think of to help police.

Prospects for Immunity
Immunity from prosecution is a tool prosecutors occasionally use to get a witness to turn on a principal in a crime, providing evidence for prosecution. It is not designed as a free pass for criminals who wish they could turn back the clock. Even in terror situations where there are hostages, police don't typically grant immunity from prosecution to the hostage taker to end the stand-off. And on the rare occasions they do, those agreements may be voidable on duress grounds, at least one court has ruled.

What DiPietro desires is not only unprecedented, it's mind-boggling.

Behavioral Anomalies
Waterville police have stated emphatically the DiPietro kidnapping story is not credible. Previously, police spokesman Steve McCausland said pointedly not one of hundreds of pieces of evidence gathered at the home supports the kidnapping story; the account given by the DiPietros doesn't pass the smell test and it doesn't pass the straight-face test.

It is in this charged investigative atmosphere that DiPietro publicly wished for immunity for the person who took Ayla. Is this wish revealing?

DiPietro repeatedly hinted he knows what happened to Ayla, even while saying he doesn't:
* His professed knowledge of the right time for disclosure of what happened implies knowledge of the substance of what happened.
* On Jan. 2, DiPietro said to the hypothetical kidnapper via the "Today Show," "You may think what you're doing is right for Ayla, but it's not. You have no right. You're not her parent. She belongs home with her family."

DiPietro may have tipped his hand by addressing an unlikely motive for a child kidnapping rather than common ones.

* In the Sentinel interview, DiPietro avoided acknowledging how Ayla's blood came to be in his bedroom when discussing the blood evidence shown to him by police. It defies reason that he doesn't know. Ayla lived in the DiPietro household no more than eight weeks.

Does a parent who believes his baby was stolen in the night want the kidnapper to get off scot-free? Or is the immunity wish akin to a desire for a do-over?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:29 pm

Ayla Reynolds Remains Missing after Three Months

March 17, 2012 07:05 PM EDT

The disappearance of baby Ayla Reynolds has hit its three-month mark, and there are no new developments pointing toward a positive and timely close to the case. It's unfortunate that this time has passed while the father and his family remain uncooperative with law enforcement in Maine—meaning they still haven't given the whole story.

Ayla Reynolds will be turning two years old in less than a month, but it's statistically probable that the child hasn't been alive for some time. That suspicion has been made more apparent after knowing that a substantial amount of blood belonging to the tot was discovered in her father's basement. Like the disappearance of Lisa Irwin, this case is heavy with speculation and confusion due to the silence of the parties involved. Will any new evidence be discovered before she would be turning two?

Investigators in Maine say that the crime lab is providing new results daily, but they have not clarified upon any of the new finds revealed by the testing. They also say that they have worked on nearly 1,000 leads since the child vanished. It seems that there is an awful lot of time and money being put into this case, and it would just be angering to find out that she was never missing—which is something that investigators have touched upon. They believe that the "kidnapping" story doesn't jive and that Justin Dipietro, his sister, and his girlfriend are not revealing all the details.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Praying For Faith on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:20 am

Well, I would hope that she is still alive and safe, even if someone is hiding her.

Praying For Faith

Back to top Go down

Normal Ayla's family launches blog, mother doubts kidnapping claim

Post by raine1953 on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 pm

WATERVILLE — The mother of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds said she doesn’t believe her daughter was kidnapped.

Trista Reynolds made the comment in response to a March 11 article in the Morning Sentinel in which Ayla’s father, Justin DiPietro, and his supporters expressed their belief that Ayla was abducted and said their reasons for believing so would be revealed “when the time is right.”

Reynolds questioned their assertion.

“Who says something like that unless you know something? The way I’m reading it, it’s like they’re telling me they know where my daughter is, and what happened to her.”

Three months ago, on the morning of Dec. 17, DiPietro called 911 to report Ayla missing. Police subsequently have ruled out the possibility that Ayla left the house on her own or that she was abducted, according to Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland.

McCausland also has said that the three adults who were in the home with Ayla – DiPietro, his sister Elisha DiPietro and girlfriend Courtney Roberts – haven’t told investigators everything they know.
Reynolds echoed McCausland’s remarks.

“I don’t think she was kidnapped. I really don’t,” she said. “I believe deep down that Justin knows what happened or where she is. He could change this is a matter of seconds. All three of them could — him, Elisha and Courtney. I point the blame at all of them; I can’t just point the blame at Justin.”

DiPietro couldn’t be reached for comment.

New blog represents views from Reynolds family
Ayla’s stepgrandfather Jeff Hanson has launched a blog to post what he describes as inside information about the ongoing case of the missing toddler, now entering its fourth month.

Hanson, a hobbyist Web designer in Portland, said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will represent the personal observations and opinions of the Reynolds family along with facts, including links to scanned copies of medical, court and Department of Health and Human Services records that the family acquired late last week.

Hanson said the blog allows the Reynoldses to disseminate stories that news organizations will not publish. Ever since Ayla was reported missing three months ago, Hanson has served as the family’s spokesman. In that new role, Hanson said he has learned that journalists cannot implicate people without independent verification from law enforcement.

“They can’t do anything about it. Their hands are tied,” he said. “The media has known from day one what is going on, but they can’t say anything because of sources. They need sources. I’m actually shocked that there’s some integrity among journalists.”

The blog joins a wide range of other sites and groups that follow the case and its growing cast of characters. Hanson said he hopes his blog will clear the air and tamp down on speculation.

“There are so many rumors going around,” he said. “This (blog) is about setting the record straight and venting. We’re getting frustrated, and a lot of this is what Trista has wanted to say. There are a lot of things in here that needed to be said.”

Hanson, who also maintains [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] – a site meant to raise awareness about the todler’s disappearance – said he plans to post daily updates to the new blog.

The family plans to hold a vigil for Ayla at 6 p.m. April 4 at 22 Monument Square. The event coincides with Ayla’s second birthday.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:52 pm

I go back and forth between Ayla being dead or Ayla being hidden. I think it's easy to see that Justin does NOT want Trista to have Ayla, and I cannot understand this as he didn't really play a very big part in her life until recently. There is no doubt in my mind that both he and his mother are involved in either her death or in hiding her somewhere. The cops have looked high and low and have done an outstanding job, so I think (HOPE) he has her hidden. If so, I doubt she is in the State of Maine. MOO.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by PAJS on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:05 pm

I agree, Wrap, that she may no longer be with us. As to being hidden, I am not sure. I can't think of any reason someone would hide her. You are right that Ayla's father really wasn't much of a presence in her life-seems like he resented having to pay support. Child support can be a dangerous faction in a child's life. There are many children harmed because someone doesn't want to pay support. Stupid, isn't it? Another thought is that there was an accident, and everyone in the house is covering. How do people think they can get away with this? I believe Ayla's dad and his family know what happened. I hope the poloce are close to knowing.

Pat S

PAJS

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Was he paying child support? I would have to look upthread. If so, you may be on to something.

Also, when she was with him, she returned to Trista w/bruises and a broken leg IIRC. He said he was holding her and groceries and slipped on the steps or some bs like that. I think he is abusive and maybe he abused her to the point she was hanging on by a thread OR he killed her while abusing her and hid her body. Either way, I think he is GUILTY and I, too hope they arrest him soon. This has gone on long enough!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:33 am

We should ask that question on the answers for Ayla site. The question about child support is a good one.
http://www.answersforayla.com/p/tristas-fault.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:47 am

From the start Justin did not want Trista to have Ayla. It has been stated that he never had the chance to be there when she was born, for good reason; Justin didn’t want Trista to bring Ayla to term if "it was going to be his". Trista told Justin that it was not his at that time because she did not want him to pressure her into an abortion. Justin was ordered by DHHS to pay back child support in December 2010 after having a paternity test, so it could be said that he did not "know" he was the father until then but it is false to say he wasn’t aware of Ayla’s existence until then.
It doesn't say if he was paying the back child support but at least we now know he was ordered to do so.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:13 pm

Hi, first post here. I hope I'm doing it right..

I wondered at first if he had her hid too, but based on what the police have said, I think she's dead...and I hate to say that. I'd so much rather believe she's alive and hidden away somewhere. From what I read on the new blog by Hanson, he says that the detectives told them they found about a cup of Ayla's blood in the basement. If that's accurate then she probably isn't alive. She's so little and that's a lot of blood for a baby. It's all so sad.

MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Welcome to VH, MrsH!! I had forgotten about the blood and that it WAS Ayla's. So, the question remains, Where Is She? As I stated earlier, law enforcement and the FBI have searched to the nth degree..and in icy, freezing conditions.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:45 pm

It seems to me that with a cup of blood there is some probably cause to charge but there were too many people in the house that night. I keep thinking of that picture that Statement Analysis posted a couple of days back. Ayla is being comforted by her father she has her head on his shoulder but is looking at the camera - she is very upset. It seems to me that she is upset at whoever is taking the picture. I just wonder about the girlfriend could she be the one who "disciplined" the little girl.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:13 pm

The girlfriend doesn't exactly sound like a nice person. Did you read what Hanson wrote about her under the 'Last Laugh' section, and how she laughed in Trista's face after Ayla had gone missing? She was so heartless, so it wouldn't surprise me if she did have something to do with it.

I always thought that Justin and his girlfriend were guilty of hurting Ayla, but I just read that Phoebe was the one who drove Justin to pick up Ayla from the Aunts house. I didn't know that. I always assumed that Phoebe didn't know what happened with Ayla but after learning that she drove him to pick up Ayla, maybe she is more involved than I thought.
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Over at Statement analysis someone also posted there was big blow-up between Justin and Courtney after he went with Trista to the bone specialist with Ayla. Why didnt the doctor report something - that must have been a suspicious break of her arm, or might be considered suspicious.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Normal Police decline comment on Ayla

Post by raine1953 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:00 am

WATERVILLE -- State police declined to comment Monday on a claim by the maternal family of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds that a significant amount of blood had been discovered at the home where she was last seen.

Over the weekend, the Reynolds family launched a blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that includes links to medical, court and Maine Department of Health and Human Service documents, and a purported detail from the ongoing investigation regarding blood found in the home.

"We were ... told by the lead investigators that (the blood) was 'more than a cupful,'" according to the site.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said Monday he has reviewed the blog but wouldn't comment on its contents.

"Any specifics that might be mentioned are investigative details that we're not going to get into," he said.

In mid-January, McCausland announced the discovery of blood in the basement of 29 Violette Ave. He said the laboratory had attributed some of the blood samples to Ayla but would not say how much.

McCausland said investigators are not losing steam as the case enters its fourth month.

"The work continues, the resolve remains and progress is being made," he said.

As of Friday, investigators have received 970 tips in the case, which is a sign that Ayla is still on "a lot of people's minds."

Although he wouldn't comment on the specifics of the blog, McCausland said the site serves a purpose.

"It's another way of utilizing the Internet to keep Ayla's name in the forefront, and that is positive and helpful," he said.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:01 am

Did you read what Hanson wrote about her under the 'Last Laugh' section, and how she laughed in Trista's face after Ayla had gone missing?
MrsH, do you have a link please? I would love to read that! Thanks in advance!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:08 am

Wrap, you need to read on the blog (link below) that went up this weekend written by the bio Mom and her Dad. That's where MrsH got the above and where Artgal got the 'cup full of blood' info. Link is below.
"What type of person can laugh in the face of a mother that has a missing child? Ask Courtney Roberts, she has done so twice since Ayla was reported missing.

First, Courtney outwardly laughed at Trista and Ronnie Sr. in a parking lot as she headed towards her car. Second, Courtney laughed at Trista from the steps of the Roberts' house in Portland while Trista was on her way to the hospital with Raymond. Both instances are burned into Trista's memory. "

raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am

Thanks, Raine!!! And, thanks for the link!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:45 am

1:00 AM
Police decline comment on Ayla
By Ben McCanna [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Staff Writer

WATERVILLE -- State police declined to comment Monday on a claim by the maternal family of missing toddler Ayla Reynolds that a significant amount of blood had been discovered at the home where she was last seen.

Over the weekend, the Reynolds family launched a blog, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that includes links to medical, court and Maine Department of Health and Human Service documents, and a purported detail from the ongoing investigation regarding blood found in the home.

"We were ... told by the lead investigators that (the blood) was 'more than a cupful,'" according to the site.

Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland said Monday he has reviewed the blog but wouldn't comment on its contents.

"Any specifics that might be mentioned are investigative details that we're not going to get into," he said.

In mid-January, McCausland announced the discovery of blood in the basement of 29 Violette Ave. He said the laboratory had attributed some of the blood samples to Ayla but would not say how much.

McCausland said investigators are not losing steam as the case enters its fourth month.

"The work continues, the resolve remains and progress is being made," he said.

As of Friday, investigators have received 970 tips in the case, which is a sign that Ayla is still on "a lot of people's minds."

Although he wouldn't comment on the specifics of the blog, McCausland said the site serves a purpose.

"It's another way of utilizing the Internet to keep Ayla's name in the forefront, and that is positive and helpful," he said.

Ben McCanna -- 861-9239

Information on Ayla Reynolds

Ayla was reported missing from her Violette Avenue home on Dec. 17. She was last seen wearing green one-piece pajamas with the words "Daddy's Princess" printed on them. A $30,000 reward has been offered for information that leads investigators to Ayla. State Police are asking that tips be directed to them at 207-624-7076.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:11 am

Trista Reynolds: 'I’ve Never Met Courtney'

By Carol Bengle Gilbert

As the public tries to make sense out of the story of missing Maine toddler Ayla Reynolds, her mother Trista Reynolds agreed to answer some questions that have been asked in the blogosphere. She addressed Justin DiPietro's emergence as a parent, his girlfriend Courtney Roberts, the role of DHHS caseworker supervisor Karen J. Small, and her interactions with Justin concerning Ayla. A second article will provide new details about Ayla's injuries, the insurance policy Justin took out on Ayla's life and the timing of Ayla's disappearance.

Trista declined to discuss with me any potential role drug trafficking may have had in the case.

In the Beginning
"Justin knew of Ayla the day I found out I was pregnant," Trista said. "I constantly fought with Justin to be part of her life."

Despite Trista's desire to see Justin participate in Ayla's life, Justin resisted, she said, until July or August. Ayla was 15 or 16 months old by then and more than six months had elapsed since Justin was ordered to pay child support. Trista said on that first visit, Justin, his mother, Phoebe DiPietro, and his sister Elisha DiPietro, with Elisha's daughter Gabriella in tow, picked up Ayla and took her shopping with them.

Justin and Trista's brother Ronnie used to be friends, Trista said. And Trista knew Justin and his brother Lance. Beyond that, she did not have contact with Justin's family and friends. To this day, she's met Phoebe and Elisha only twice, she said. Trista said Justin didn't like her family except for Ronnie and insisted they not be around when he came to get Ayla.

Courtney Roberts
Asked if she ever hung out with Justin's girlfriend Courtney, one of the three adults in the house the night Ayla reportedly disappeared, Trista said no.
"I've never met Courtney," she said, although she does have some friends who went to school with Courtney. "Courtney wasn't in the picture" before she had Ayla, Trista said.

Once Justin had Ayla living with him, Trista wanted to meet Courtney. She said Justin agreed with her that it was important for her to know the people spending time with Ayla on a regular basis and promised to arrange a meeting. That meeting never happened. It's Trista's understanding that Courtney refused.

Karen J. Small
Karen J. Small is a caseworker supervisor at Maine DHHS. Some reports claim she is a relative by marriage to Phoebe DiPietro and a good friend as well. Trista said she doesn't know whether those reports are accurate or not.

Small had been involved with the Reynolds family on a previous case. From the day she met Small, Trista said, the two women disliked each other. Small was directly involved in turning Ayla over to Justin, Trista said.

"Phoebe goes and calls, and Phoebe's the one who makes everything happen. Karen Small told Phoebe where my sister lives, where Ayla was," Trista said, a revelation she considers a violation of her privacy rights.

Interactions
"Every time I would leave Ayla, she would freak," Trista said, but it was "worse with Justin. She did show those signs of being scared."

Trista described Justin as "manipulative." Not wanting to fight in front of the kids, she often felt she had no choice but to give in to him, she said.

From Trista's perspective, Justin had the upper hand once he had Ayla in his home. "He knew he could make all the decisions," she said.

"I never treated him that way," she explained. "I'd rearrange my whole day just for her to see him. He is her dad." It bothered her that Justin didn't show her the same respect.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 am

MrsH wrote:Hi, first post here. I hope I'm doing it right..

I wondered at first if he had her hid too, but based on what the police have said, I think she's dead...and I hate to say that. I'd so much rather believe she's alive and hidden away somewhere. From what I read on the new blog by Hanson, he says that the detectives told them they found about a cup of Ayla's blood in the basement. If that's accurate then she probably isn't alive. She's so little and that's a lot of blood for a baby. It's all so sad/

welcome2
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH on Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:26 am

Thank for the welcomes! Wrap, I meant to thank you before for the welcome and for letting me in.. but I started posting and it slipped my mind.

It's a lot more peaceful in here and I'm glad to be here.
MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:25 am

Peace is what we're all about, and getting to the Truth of these horrific crimes! You are a Welcomed addition to our family!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:48 am

Ayla Reynolds Details Rise to the Surface
March 20, 2012 08:40 AM EDT

The mother of Ayla Reynolds shared more sentiments concerning her missing daughter and the girl's father, Justin DiPietro. The case has been active this week for the first time in several days, and Trista Reynolds' latest comments prove to be the most insightful when it comes to taking a look into the psyche of Ayla's father. That's not the only update in the case of the missing Maine tot. In fact, police are refusing to comment on some of the latest comments being made about the case.

First of all, The Morning Sentinel published a piece titled "Police Deny Blog's Claim in Ayla Case," but this headline is not only misleading, it's simply false. The Maine State Police are not denying or confirming claims made by Trista Reynolds and family regarding the disappearance of Ayla Reynolds. When police refuse to deny or confirm a rumor, statement or detail that simply means just what it is: They cannot comment. That doesn't mean they are denying it and simple comprehension can discern this.

The detail the detectives are refusing to confirm or deny is regarding how much blood was found in the DiPietro basement. Trista Reynolds claims that blood belonging to her daughter that was discovered was more than a cup full. That would probably constitute as a fatal amount of blood in a child as small as Ayla.

Was Justin DiPietro a positive father figure in Ayla Reynolds' life?

Trista claims that Justin knew she was pregnant with Ayla from the moment she found out on her own. She said that she struggled with him from the beginning to get him to play an active role in the child's life. This directly contradicts numerous reports claiming that Justin didn't know about his daughter until she was seven months old! She claimed that he fought against seeing her so bad that by the time she convinced him to even see her, she was around 15 months old! It seems like Trista is remembering things a whole lot differently than the DiPietro clan, but who to believe? It probably goes without saying that the DiPietros have been caught in lies since day one of this case ranging from Phoebe lying on national television to the police admitting that they do not buy the so-called "abduction" story given by the father and his kin.

Hopefully the mainstream media picks this case back up with the same interest it did months ago because there is definitely something fishy going on in Maine and it's not by the mother's hands, it seems.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsH on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I saw this link on SA site.. it's before and after pictures of Ayla. It's heart wrenching to see how much she changed.

MrsH
MrsH

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Welcome MrsH - this is a great site to contribute to!
I wonder who took most of the pictures of Ayla when she was with Justin -she seems to be fearful of the person with the camera.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Those pictures speak volumes! My heart breaks for that poor little girl...How confused she must have been when she was placed in the care of those people that she was evidently leery of...And I think that if you have to force somebody to be part of your child's life, that it won 't be the best thing for the child. (An understatement in this case.) I know that they should be financially supportive, but if the child is afraid of them, I would do without the money if there was any way that I could.
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:34 pm

I agree 100 percent Lisette.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 pm

So do I. Wow, those pics Do speak Volumes. Thanks for the link, MrsH!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:54 pm

Trista Reynolds: ‘DHHS Blew Me Off’

By Carol Bengle Gilbert | Yahoo! Contributor Network – 2 hrs 46 mins ago

In a conversation Monday, Trista Reynolds, mother of missing baby Ayla Reynolds, answered questions about events in Ayla's life before her father Justin DiPietro reported her missing Dec. 17. Trista also shared her developing perspectives on the insurance policy DiPietro bought on Ayla's life and the timing of Ayla's disappearance.

Who Took Care of Ayla?
Trista said she is "now starting to wonder" who took care of Ayla during the time she lived with Justin. She suspects Phoebe DiPietro provided much of the childcare.

When she called Justin to talk to Ayla, he would often tell her, "Oh, you'll have to call my mom. She has Ayla."

Abuse Concerns
Once DiPietro got involved in Ayla's life, Trista was "always concerned" about possible abuse, she said. She doesn't know whether police are considering an abuse angle in the investigation in light of Ayla's injuries in the DiPietro household, she said in response to an inquiry, noting she never asked police that question.

Trista provided several new details about Ayla's injuries and medical treatment. On Sept. 29, she took Ayla to the doctor for a leg injury she says occurred when Ayla was with Justin Sept. 22 to 23. As explained on the Answers for Ayla website operated by Trista's stepfather, Trista was initially advised to wait a week and see if the leg got better. When it didn't, she brought Ayla to the doctor and expressed her misgivings about Ayla's safety with Justin.

Trista said Monday, "I know the doctor called [DHHS]," as indicated in the medical report. What she doesn't know is whether that agency followed up.

She said she herself reported concerns about Ayla's injuries in the DiPietro household to DHHS on multiple occasions.

"DHHS blew me off," Trista said of those reports. It was her impression that DHHS caseworker supervisor Karen J. Small did not like her due to prior dealings between the Reynolds family and DHHS, unrelated to Ayla.

Trista thinks Small's disdain for Trista's family led to inaction on the abuse reports.

Ayla's Broken Arm
There's been confusion in the blogosphere about Ayla's broken arm. Trista consulted her calendar in providing the following timetable:

* Nov. 5, Justin informed Trista he was taking Ayla to the emergency room. Trista was not present at the visit.
* With Justin and Ayla, Trista attended two follow-ups with an arm specialist, Nov. 7 and Nov. 21.
* Ayla's final appointment was set for Dec. 16, but Justin did not keep the appointment.

Trista noted she is getting medical records about the arm break Tuesday and is willing to make them public.

Missing
The last time Trista talked to Ayla was Dec. 8. One of the big questions being discussed on the internet is whether Ayla disappeared about that time or a week later when DiPietro reported her missing.

According to Jeff Hanson, Trista's stepfather, there have been no confirmed sightings of Ayla after Dec. 8.
Trista's on the fence about when Ayla actually disappeared, still trying to think through the puzzling events.

She said she tried to speak with her daughter "every single day. I never stopped. Every day I called."

After Dec. 8, Justin said "No. No, no, no, no, no," Trista recounted. In a January interview with Bangor Daily News, Trista described Justin's excuses, telling her Ayla was busy playing or napping.

Life Insurance and Trickery
Was Justin's purchase of insurance on Ayla's life sinister or innocent? Trista isn't sure. But she does feel discomfort about it. In trying to gain some perspective, she said she asked a bunch of parents she knows if they would buy life insurance on their babies. They all said no.

Trista feels Justin used trickery to obtain Ayla's social security number for the life insurance application.

"Justin asked for Ayla's social security number so Phoebe could open a college account like she had for [Ayla's cousin] Gabby," Trista said. But once he got the number, he used it to buy life insurance. He also used it to try to claim a tax deduction.

In 2010, Justin wanted to claim Ayla as a dependent, Trista noted, but she objected because Ayla lived with her, not him. For 2011, armed with Ayla's social security number, Justin went ahead and filed, Trista said, but the deduction didn't hold up since Ayla hadn't spent six months in the DiPietro household.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:35 pm

There were a lot of people in that house, Justin, his sister and his mother and others including the girlfriend. Someone is a weak link - they need to concentrate on the weak link to try to break them down somehow. I dont know how but I see no reason that someone would have hidden Ayla, to what purpose? If not, then she is dead and they all know how it happened. Its hard for them to arrest anyone simply because there were others in the house. I still have my suspicions about the girlfriend as well. In the end just rough treatment of Alya could have ended in her death
as rough treatment of her possibly is why her arm was in that soft cast. Pulling her arm, grabbing her roughly,
throwing her, all could have caused her injuries - she had marks on face as well - all these are signs of abuse.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:40 pm

I am beginning to also think Justin was too rough with her and she died. He knew if he took her to a hospital, he would be arrested.

The question remains: Where is she? They have certainly done a great job of hiding her..but look at the Anthony case..they searched for 6 mo and she was found steps (literally) from the Ant's home. And, now, it's possible they've found Hailey Dunn which is right by Shawn Adkin's mothers place. So, you just never know.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum