Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Zimmerman VERDICT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. NOT GUILTY IN THE SHOOTING DEATH OF 17 YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN! 7.25.13 Zimmerman juror to ABC: He 'got away with murder'

+9
artgal16
mary.cole.144
NiteSpinR
Slys Hunny
Praying For Faith
lisette
raine1953
Nama
Wrapitup
13 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

George Zimmerman VERDICT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. NOT GUILTY IN THE SHOOTING DEATH OF 17 YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN! 7.25.13 Zimmerman juror to ABC: He 'got away with murder' - Page 9 Empty Re: George Zimmerman VERDICT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. NOT GUILTY IN THE SHOOTING DEATH OF 17 YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN! 7.25.13 Zimmerman juror to ABC: He 'got away with murder'

Post by raine1953 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:21 am

Well said Hippy!

raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

George Zimmerman VERDICT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. NOT GUILTY IN THE SHOOTING DEATH OF 17 YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN! 7.25.13 Zimmerman juror to ABC: He 'got away with murder' - Page 9 Empty Re: George Zimmerman VERDICT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. NOT GUILTY IN THE SHOOTING DEATH OF 17 YEAR OLD TRAYVON MARTIN! 7.25.13 Zimmerman juror to ABC: He 'got away with murder'

Post by HippyChick2 Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:34 am

Some of this info could have come out in the trial, I find it very interesting. So George didn't like black people. Then he got his chance to shoot one and he took it. So in my mind its an illegal shooting and vigilanty behavior. I just don't know what has happened to my spelling skills these days.

He had a gun, he shouldn't have. I know he has a CCW permit, (more of his wannabe cop persona, JMO) but if he was patroling he should have put that gun-locked- in his glove box before confronting Trayvon. Neighborhood Watch does not involve firearms. George had his, as he says he always does (even in church, George?) because he was on his way out of the neighborhood going to Target. Still don't understand why he had to have a gun on him to visit Target, but I tell you if this spreads to my area where so many people have CCW permits and everyones got a gun, I really will be a shut-in cos I don't want to be out in public surrounded by guns possibly being carried by a nutcase.
So IMO George should have locked up the gun if he was going to disobey police instructions and exit his truck to follow/ confront Trayvon. He should have immediately identified himself as Neighborhood Watch. I believe it all could have stopped right there and Trayvon would still be alive if George had just taken this simple step.

“I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity. “He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that. I don’t want this poor kid and his family to just be overlooked.” At the end of the call, Witness No. 9 urged the officer to “get character reports from other people and see if he’s ever said anything about black people, about being racist or anything like that because I guarantee you there’s somebody out there who will say it.”
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:01 pm

This is the county I live in...
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9