Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

5 posters

Go down

Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death Empty Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:46 pm

Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death
Event Slated For June 16
POSTED: 2:21 pm EDT June 1, 2009
UPDATED: 3:43 pm EDT June 1, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Some of the many people who helped search for slain toddler Caylee Anthony are planning a vigil to mark the one year anniversary of her death.

A source told WESH 2 the vigil will be held June 16 -- the day investigators believe Caylee died.

Read here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death Empty Re: Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:50 pm

If I'm up to it by then, I'll try to go & take a video camera.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death Empty Re: Vigil Planned For Anniversary Of Caylee's Death

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:04 pm

If I were close I would attend.I'm so glad they are doing this..I wonder if G&C are raising cain over it? You know how they are..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:11 pm

I'm sure it's no surprise. I was thinking that's why the memorial got moved - so a group didn't gather there on that date.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:14 pm

Is it known who removed it?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:25 pm

no, but it would for sure take a group to remove everything, so i'm guessing a bunch of neighbors got together to do it quickly. the streets in that hood are fairly narrow (a lot of people park their cars in front of their houses) so I can imagine people freaking out in anticipation of a big turnout at the memorial site on the 16th.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Actually while I was searching for all of you.....I read somewhere that the owner of the property had it cleaned up. I think he has the property up for sale for $89,000 and wants to be done with it.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:44 pm

I wish the city would purchase it and then they would have some say so over what's put there if anything..Whatever it is they need to keep in mind the kids that have to pass through that area daily on their way to school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:17 pm

This will piss Cindy off to the extreme!!! Cause only SHE can grieve for Caylee. And possibly Lee. Remember the video of him in the front yard removing flowers the public left after Caylee's body was Id'd??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:26 pm

i wonder if Casey will try to get out of jail again to attend...lmao
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by concerned4all Tue Jun 02, 2009 12:43 am

LE may let KC out of jail on June 16th, for a re-enactment of her crime. This time we will let CA play the part of KC, and KC can play the part of Caylee.

I would travel from NC to FL to see that! :lol!:
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:47 am

Wrapitup wrote:This will piss Cindy off to the extreme!!! Cause only SHE can grieve for Caylee. And possibly Lee. Remember the video of him in the front yard removing flowers the public left after Caylee's body was Id'd??

=========================================

Personally I think if Cindy and George and their idiot daughter would have done the right thing and had a proper burial at a cemetary with a final resting place for Caylee none of this would have happened. A nice headstone remembering the little girl.

Everybody deserves that their family take care of their remains. If they would have done that people could have stopped at her gravesite with flowers and remember the little girl that now playes with the angels.

Is Cindy still moving her around in a box, urn, plastic bag. Uggggggg that just kills me.

By the way did they ever do anything at all in memory of little Caylee. In my memory that memorial where the Anthonys ...well don't get me going on that one...cried and lied I think was planned by that nice minister from the church they never attend. George and Cindy have done nothing.

The Anthonys are still waiting for Casey to be free..heaven help us...so they can conduct their own service...right...I shall not hold my breath on that one.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:45 am

bump
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:28 pm

And so we still wait for Cindy and George to do the right thing.

Tick, tick, tick.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:31 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:And so we still wait for Cindy and George to do the right thing.

Tick, tick, tick.
If the world waits for that with breath held, we all will be dead in less than 10 minutes cause it will NEVER happen! :face:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:29 pm

Ok I am a bit confused. The memorial that was held for Caylee. Wasn't that at the suggestion of the minister of the church down the road from Cindy and Georges home. Didn't he suggest that they do a memorial service. I think the man was sad that nobody was doing anything. Then Cindy kind of took over with who could come and not come and what speakers and singers would perform? I thought that was the way I understood it.

Then in my mind they never have done a darn thing for her except wait for Casey so they can all...."do something".
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:18 pm

I think so too, Wrapitup! Cindy is not only delusional, but, egotistical as well. She should take comfort in knowing that so many people care about Caylee. At least, you would think so anyway. :scratch:
Wrapitup wrote:This will piss Cindy off to the extreme!!! Cause only SHE can grieve for Caylee. And possibly Lee. Remember the video of him in the front yard removing flowers the public left after Caylee's body was Id'd??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

The Anthony's are/may be doing something on Caylee's birthday (per their website under special events). If I were them, I'd be scared of a royal beatdown on the 16th!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:51 pm

Facebook group to hold Caylee Marie Anthony vigil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Richard Grund, who at one time thought he might be the grandfather of Caylee, is speaking at the event.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 pm

lovemysam wrote:The Anthony's are/may be doing something on Caylee's birthday (per their website under special events). If I were them, I'd be scared of a royal beatdown on the 16th!!
They need to go to The Ritz and feast on sliced steak, fried tomatoes and crab puffs. Make it a grand event!!!!!!!!! :evil:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Thanks, lovemysam. I would love to live closer to florida. I love Rev Grund, and love to hear him speak. He is a man of love and great wisdom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 pm

I think I'd reconsider the birthday idea if I were the Ants. Something about that concept just seems, well, seems weird. 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 am

Wouldn't it be great if the Anthonys did SOMETHING?

They always seem to move when they think somebody is going to do something and get the attention. Then they take over.

I would not mind if they were grieving grandparents and kept their mouths shut but c'mon on. They are out at night chasing Lois around town.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:43 am

unleashthelawyers wrote:Thanks, lovemysam. I would love to live closer to florida. I love Rev Grund, and love to hear him speak. He is a man of love and great wisdom.

Tell me why you think so much of him? Not to be disrespectful. I find him dark, spooky and ulterior motives. I don't know him but maybe you do. I just don't think I would leave my baby girl with him. By the way has anybody ever seen his wife, Jesse's mother?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 am

jeanne1807 wrote:
unleashthelawyers wrote:Thanks, lovemysam. I would love to live closer to florida. I love Rev Grund, and love to hear him speak. He is a man of love and great wisdom.

Tell me why you think so much of him? Not to be disrespectful. I find him dark, spooky and ulterior motives. I don't know him but maybe you do. I just don't think I would leave my baby girl with him. By the way has anybody ever seen his wife, Jesse's mother?
Rev. Grund is a wonderful man with no hidden agenda who helped take care of Caylee when Casey was with Jesse. He has been slammed by the Anthony's as well as Jesse. If you would like to visit either his myspace or facebook, it might help you to understand him better.

I have also emailed him about our site.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:04 pm

I am Rev. Grund's friend on FaceBook. I find him to be very sincere in his beliefs and he seems to have a real positive outlook on life. IMO.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:43 pm

So what about his personal life? Does he have a job? Is he a minister in a real church. Is he married? Does he have anybody other than Jesse? What exactly is his claim to fame.

A lot of dark people with horrific things they have done have written beautiful things.

Once again I ask this in all respect. The man seems to have gathered a following from "his" webpage and "his" talking.

Who is the real Richard Grund?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:37 pm

Yes, he is married. Yes, he has a job. Yes, he has a church. Please visit his myspace or Facebook for more information.

The Ants and Bozo are trying to throw his entire family under the bus.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:25 pm

Alas I don't belong to either of them. Sorry. I shall live in darkness. :roll:

Actually I might have a facebook account..hummm. I signed up for something to see some pictures and since then I keep getting people wanting to be my friend? I have refused them all. Probably all mad at me. I didn't really know what it was and thought facebook for young people.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 pm

I BELIEVE THE Grund Family Has been THOUGH H@@@ KC IS the one who has brought the Attention to this Poor Family And THEY ARE the ONLY family in my eyes who have done the right thing for Baby Caylee And Has not went about Making a mockery out of her Death I feel they are sincere and SOLID people,,, And Jesse Claimed to Frame Was HE CARED!!!!! JMO and so did the rest of HIS family . There is NO dark Side of Mr Grund The only dark side I have seen is the Actions that the Anothonys are doing to Baby Caylee!!!!!! At least they are holding a REAL memorial For Caylee with out Any BS between the lines JMO
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down