Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted

2 posters

Go down

Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted Empty Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This was something I didn't remember seeing. However, this really speaks volumes to me. I think this entire thread with the images mentioned is telling.

Does anyone remember where I can find the links to Casey's photobucket account and her other accounts she put pictures?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted Empty Re: Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:44 am

Tracey, when I clicked on that link, it took me to a page where you have to register. I wonder if you google "Photobucket Casey Anthony" what you would get.

Can you please go back and edit the WS thread if you can?? Thanks!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted Empty Re: Casey's Photobucket account; pictures and icon's she's posted

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Tracey, when I clicked on that link, it took me to a page where you have to register. I wonder if you google "Photobucket Casey Anthony" what you would get.

Can you please go back and edit the WS thread if you can?? Thanks!!

Wrap,
I'm not sure what is wrong with it. I will go there and log off and see if I can still see it. Because when I click it I get just the image. Ugh1 Give me a few and I'll figure it out. Bare with me a moment as I am a little technically challenged when it comes to the why's things work and don't. LOL!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm

Ah forget about it. I can't find it anywhere else. I can see it on WS. I think the way they have it set up is you have to have so many posts to view the images, from what I'm reading. you can delete this thread or post or whatever. I know you said we could delete our own posts but it wouldn't let me do that either.

I got frustrated with trying to get the image to paste. However, maybe if I tell you what photo it is, someone else will know what it is or how to find an image to post here.

It is the photo of the icon that is a bandaid with the heart on it that says I'm Wounded! Anyone else remember this icon? I think it shows state of mind, BIG TIME!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think this might be what you're looking for. I hope, I hope......
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:58 am

by Tracey276 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm It is the photo of the icon that is a bandaid with the heart on it that says I'm Wounded! Anyone else remember this icon? I think it shows state of mind, BIG TIME!

Page 51 of the link I posted above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonnie/BJ
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:08 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by Tracey276 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:00 pm It is the photo of the icon that is a bandaid with the heart on it that says I'm Wounded! Anyone else remember this icon? I think it shows state of mind, BIG TIME!

Page 51 of the link I posted above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bonnie/BJ

Yes, BJ! Thank you so much. This was the icon I was trying to post above. I couldn't paste just this icon to save my life. Thank you again.

Ok, NOW! WTF is this about? Was anyone as sickened by this as I was? I know it's not duct tape but come on, the heart on the sticker. Sure shows a link between KC and the tape and the heart sticker, if you ask me. I wish we knew when she put this on the computer. I think had she put it on very close to the murder, she would be toast! I also thinks this shows a very twisted state of mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:13 pm

I would bet that all of her photobucket account is time-stamped. If she did his (as you said, Tracey) around the time she killed Caylee, she is definitely toast.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down