Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School

2 posters

Go down

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School Empty Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School

Post by raine1953 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Authorities in North Carolina are looking for a 14-year-old Roanoke Rapids boy who went missing after he headed off to school.

Jamal Omar Briggs was last seen Sept. 26. Detectives with the Roanoke Rapids Police Department told The Huffington Post they have no evidence of abduction or foul play.

Briggs' mother, Brandy Sheard, told The Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald she is concerned for her son's safety.

"He's gone off like this on weekends with his friends, but he's always come home," Sheard said. "I'm worried and I just want my son."

Sheard said she is worried her son fall in with someone who might take advantage of him.

"He doesn’t understand not everybody has his best interests at heart," Sheard told the Herald. "That worries me more than anything. We haven't been in Roanoke Rapids that long, only since February. You can't have a long-standing friendship with someone you barely know."

Briggs is described as a black male, 5-feet, 3-inches tall, weighing 135 pounds. He was last seen wearing a red heavy shirt, black jeans and black Jordan tennis shoes.

Anyone with information regarding Briggs' whereabouts is asked to call the Roanoke Rapids Police Department at 252-326-3938.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School R-JAMAL-OMAR-BRIGGS-large570
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School Empty Missing teen’s mother fears for son’s safety

Post by raine1953 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:24 pm

The mother of a missing Roanoke Rapids teen is hoping her son comes home soon and fears for his safety if he doesn’t return to his family.
continue at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School Empty NC teen heading off to school vanishes

Post by raine1953 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:26 pm

Authorities in North Carolina are looking for a 14-year-old Roanoke Rapids boy who went missing after he headed off to school.

Jamal Omar Briggs was last seen Sept. 26. Detectives with the Roanoke Rapids Police Department told The Huffington Post they have no evidence of abduction or foul play.

Briggs’ mother, Brandy Sheard, told The Roanoke Rapids Daily Herald she is concerned for her son’s safety.

“He’s gone off like this on weekends with his friends, but he’s always come home,” Sheard said. “I’m worried and I just want my son.” (what does she mean by this statement????)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School Empty Re: Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:03 am

Sounds to me like she doesn't keep a good handle on him if he's only 14 and has done this before. my 2 cents
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School Empty Re: Jamal Omar Briggs 14, Missing North Carolina Teen, Last Seen Heading To School

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down