Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prayer and Fast for HaLeigh

Go down

Prayer and Fast for HaLeigh Empty Prayer and Fast for HaLeigh

Post by Wrapitup Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:25 pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/378905845525972/?ref=notif¬if_t=plan_user_invited

Calling all prayer warriors, family, friends, anyone that this letter reaches: This morning God laid some things on my heart that He wants done for HaLeigh, anyone that would like to join with our family or if you feel like God is calling you to join us, please read this as it will be long.

God laid on my heart this morning to proclaim a fast from Nov. 1st - 27th fasting breakfast and lunch then on the 28th fast all day and also to pray from Nov. 1st - 28th using this scripture 1 Cor, 4:4-5, "4My conscience is clear, but that does not make me innocent. 5It is the Lord who judges me. Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait until the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart. At that time each will receive their praise from God." Also pray for safety, guidance and peace for HaLeigh and Ronald Jr. (aka Butterbean) and any other child/person that may have been affected by HaLeigh's disappearance, it doesn't stop there though God is still in the business of saving souls and wants us to pray for the person/persons that may have been involved, because they also deserve salvation.

God reminded me of the day of Pentecost this morning, where the disciples went to the upper room fasting and in prayer with one accord until the promise came and we all know what happened then. Anyone that has a burden for HaLeigh it would be a blessing to have you join in one accord with our family in this fast and prayer. If you feel you can't fast at least pray through these next 28 days as God opens the windows of heaven and lets His glory be made manifest.

Thank you, we love you, and God Bless

Marie
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down