Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida

2 posters

Go down

Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida Empty Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida

Post by Slys Hunny Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:32 pm

OSPREY, Fla. (AP) _ A Florida detective wants to exhume the bodies of two Kansas murderers who were featured in the true crime book ``In Cold Blood.''

Sarasota County Sheriff's detective Kimberly McGath says she believes there is evidence linking Perry Smith and Richard Hickock to the 1959 murders of a family of four in a rural community south of Sarasota.

Smith and Hickock were convicted of murdering Herb Clutter, his wife and two of their children, also in 1959. The murders in Holcomb were the subject of Truman Capote's ``In Cold Blood.''

McGath says the Walker family's killer left behind his DNA on a preserved piece of clothing. Officials say if Smith and Hickock are exhumed, the DNA can be compared.

Smith and Hickock visited Florida after the Kansas mass murders.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida Empty Re: Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida

Post by raine1953 Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Thanks for this post Slys! I wouldn't be surprised if those two weren't responsible for more murders than can ever be accounted for.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida Empty Re: Kansas `In Cold Blood' Murderers Investigated In Florida

Post by Slys Hunny Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:22 am

It wouldnt suprise me either. I think I found this so interesting because it shows no matter how cold a case is there is a chance someone will figure it out.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:59 am

It is so amazing how time has changed everything. I couldn't agree with what you said more Slys!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down