3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Normal Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:36 pm

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The exhibit makes it look like a gingerbread man took the photo. #JodiArias

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:38 pm

We already know Jodi took and deleted the pictures. I guess they are trying to prove she was standing or squatting. Or that she was only holding a camera.

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 20 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:40 pm

Thank the Lord Juan is up!

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:41 pm

But she would have been standing yet when Travis was standing. It was after he was sitting down that she was hovering over him or kneeling next to him that was in question.

I don't get why Juan is objecting to this guy?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:45 pm

IMO the Defense Team is really grasping at straws trying to find witnesses to testify to anything and everything they can find related, irregardless of relevance. Really how does this help Jodi's claim of self defense? Nurmi is just wasting MORE TIME!

3-25-13 ~ 4/15/2013 -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #5 - Page 20 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:46 pm

I don't get Any of this!! confused

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Me too, Wrap. I wonder if Juan is worried Nurmi would switch and say maybe we can see two people here once the jury was in there??
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:53 pm

From what I gather I think the duh-fense is trying to show if Hodi was crouched down or standing. I could be wrong.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Juan points out that he saw a dog in the photo, an ears and a snout. He is arguing the line drawing was up for interpretation. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
The lights are back on full blast. Juan is addressing the judge about the testimony from Bryan. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:59 pm

OMG, did that poor dog witness this??????? Shades of the OJ trial. Holy crap!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:01 pm

Juan is now pointing out on the outline the dog ears and snout. He says there is nothing scientific about this photo outline. #JodiArias
1h
Nurmi is reclined, like a gangster cruising in a 64 impala as Juan continues to discuss the testimony by Bryan. #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:02 pm

Nurmi is up...he drives me crazy!!! Juan is trying to get this thrown out. Nurmi calls it a "skewed view". Nurmi says "this is science." No, it's bull shit!!

NOW, he is saying Juan w/bring a psychologist up. He should NOT be going there.

I sure hope the judge throws this out!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:03 pm

Why is Martinez objecting to this testimony?
I don't see the relevance anyway maybe that should be his objection.
Nurmi says it contradicts the Sates case... how is that?

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:05 pm

I have no idea. This is a waste of time!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:06 pm

Nurmi wants all 4 photos to be seen by the jury. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite
1h
Nurmi claims Juan was personally attacking Bryan's character and has no solid evidence as to why his testimony should not be used.#JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:07 pm

The blown up pic of his eye is supposed to show Jodi holding the camera with both hands, therefore, couldn't be holding a gun.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Nurmi just said, "No knife in THEIR hands."

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Juan is cracking me up!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:09 pm

Juan points out he does not see a camera or knife, he sees a dog, a mexican chihuahua and continues to argue it is not relevant #JodiArias

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 pm

OMG, here Nurmi goes again..wants to play an interview w/Juan and Samuels. Now, it's about the photographs Juan took with his worshipers.

Judge is asking relevance...Nurmi is saying "one in the same." Saying Martinez has engaged in behaviour to harass and intimidate witnesses..audio allegedly attempts to intimidate Samuels. GMAB!!!

Juan wants a ruling when Wong testified first.

All of this is pure BS

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 pm

LOL, Nurmi just called Juan "the great one". This Nurmi is such an idiot!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:18 pm

Motion for mistrial DENIED!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:20 pm

NOW, Nurmi is saying Juan "attacked" Alyce re: her being threatened but can't go into it b/c it's "sealed". Whatevvaaa!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 pm

samgoodwin wrote:yeah first motion for mistrial was denied.
Never ending bull shit!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:22 pm

Now they're trying again by saying Juan picked on Samuels in his private interview. WTH difference does that make? The jury didn't even hear that. TG this judge is denying all these motions.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:24 pm

New Tweets
32s
Wild About Trial 2 @WildaboutTrial2
It sounds like the audio was taken while some filets and t bones were sizzling on a grill. #JodiArias
Expand
59m
The audio file is loaded and only is heard by Bryan's laptop. Sound quality was horrible. It is plugged into the house system #JodiArias
Expand
1h
Nurmi requests Bryans assistance in loading the video. I guess it's actually an audio file they are trying to queue up. #JodiArias
1h
The video loads as quickly as his "eeaannndddds" are spoken. #JodiArias
1h
Nurmi stares up at the screen as the "loading please wait" message sits idly. ::yawwwnn::: #JodiArias
1h
Nurmi pulls up video of the attack by Juan on Dr. Samuels though. It is loading now. #JodiArias

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum