Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by NiteSpinR on Thu May 02, 2013 4:51 pm

15min Recess
Juan has proven premeditation beyond a doubt (to me anyway)

Hey Ms. Einstein... Can you spell T O A S T?

Maybe Hodi can go into the restroom and poke herself in the eyes a few times to produce some actual tears!

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Spider10

Be Humble For You Are Made Of Earth~Be Noble For You Are Made Of Stars
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 4:52 pm

Another break until 3 pm AZ time. I wonder if Nurmi will start tonight, or if he'll just take all day tomorrow? I think I will pass on listening to his closing. But I want to be sure to catch Juan's final words.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 4:53 pm

NiteSpinR wrote:15min Recess
Juan has proven premeditation beyond a doubt (to me anyway)

Hey Ms. Einstein... Can you spell T O A S T?

Maybe Hodi can go into the restroom and poke herself in the eyes a few times to produce some actual tears!

I think he has proven it also, Nite. I like how he has pointed out to the jurors a few times how this shows that "intent" or "premeditation" the state had to prove when he is stating something, so they catch that.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Thu May 02, 2013 4:55 pm

Thanks you guys, I know now I didn't miss much of Juan going into the murder. I feel so damn bad for Travis's family.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 5:31 pm

I'm glad Juan is explaining both felony murder and premeditated to the jury, just in case some of them didn't get it.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 5:35 pm

I don't think they can hear it too much as far as the difference between felony murder and premeditation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 5:38 pm

It's interesting to me that some of the jury can choose felony 1st degree and some can choose premeditated 1st degree and either way she still gets 1st degree.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 5:49 pm

I'm a little confused on the burglary part of it. Juan is saying don't believe anything JA says, but then he says she stole Travis's gun according to her story, and that proves the burglary. But he also wants us to believe she brought the gun she stole from her grandparents. He can't have it both ways, right? Maybe he should have brought up the ring she stole?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 02, 2013 5:54 pm

I would love for the stolen ring to come out. I think Juan is saying STABBY can't have it both ways. If her new story about Travis having a gun is the truth she is guilty of burglary, and/or if she stole the gun from her Grandparents she committed Burglary. So either way she is guilty of that. Right?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Thu May 02, 2013 6:43 pm

There was a split screen on HLN and I could see Jodi sneaking a peek at the computer in front of her when Juan posted each new photo of Travis and the crime scene. Why would she want to look?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 7:23 pm

lindamarie wrote:I would love for the stolen ring to come out. I think Juan is saying STABBY can't have it both ways. If her new story about Travis having a gun is the truth she is guilty of burglary, and/or if she stole the gun from her Grandparents she committed Burglary. So either way she is guilty of that. Right?

But the burglary has to be committed at the same time as the murder. So I don't think the grandparents burglary would count. But yeah, that makes sense, Linda, that he's saying HO can't have it both ways.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Thu May 02, 2013 7:25 pm

BJ wrote:There was a split screen on HLN and I could see Jodi sneaking a peek at the computer in front of her when Juan posted each new photo of Travis and the crime scene. Why would she want to look?

Because she's a psycho bitch? Or maybe the photos were helping her with her fake crying. She's just evil.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Normal Jodi Arias Murder Trial ~ Thurs., 5/02/13 ~ Juror Instructions and State Closing Arguments.

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 02, 2013 7:39 pm

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Thu May 02, 2013 7:41 pm

Thank you to ALL your comments!! OMG, I have just about gone whacko waiting to see this!!! Am watching it now on the You Tubes.

So, Nurmi is up tomorrow?? 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 118125564

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilone on Thu May 02, 2013 9:37 pm

The prosecution's closing argument today was absolutely

Juan-derful!
Lilone
Lilone

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 12:21 am

samgoodwin wrote:
BJ wrote:There was a split screen on HLN and I could see Jodi sneaking a peek at the computer in front of her when Juan posted each new photo of Travis and the crime scene. Why would she want to look?

Because she's a psycho bitch? Or maybe the photos were helping her with her fake crying. She's just evil.
4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 3108173770 .....I sure ask some silly questions don't I? agreed

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 1:16 am

LOL, BJ. Yes, Wrap, Nurmi is tomorrow, so you won't miss a thing. My plan is to not bother listening and keep an eye on comments here and at J4T so I know when Juan is up again.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Ugh... Nurmi is so weak. He's less than convincing in his attempt to Defend STABBY
Sounds like even he doesn't believe what he's telling the Jury.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Spider10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 1:01 pm

2m
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
The edge of my chair rests on the slider where Juan and Travis' family slide a card to get into the room. It's way too cramped. #JodiArias

5m
As I reach down to my bag for a swig of gatoraid I see my trusty knooter and smile like a proud parent would to their child. #JodiArias

7m
I am following Nurmi's lead and chomping down a Nature's Valley Protein Bar. It sucks pretty bad. #JodiArias Courtroom is quiet.

9m
Valerie just called the defense team and #JodiArias back to chambers.

10m
#JodiArias was just brought back in. Nurmi sits beside her and reclinates for a bit as he conversates with her.

12m
Nurmi and Willmott are now huddled together by their desk. No one else is present. #JodiArias

15m
Nurmi is munching on a power bar chilling with Juan and Willmott by Stapler Lady. They oddly look at me for some reason. #JodiArias

17m
Everyone is out playing during recess. Counsel is back by Stapler Lady going over some things at the moment. #JodiArias

21m
We are taking a 15 minute recess at this time. See you soon. #JodiArias

21m
Nurmi shows that there was 5 minutes of time where Travis was in this pose in the shower and she didn't kill him. #JodiArias

22m
"the saga continues with exhibit 153" he says as he puts up more pictures of the same pose showing more time had elapsed. #JodiArias

24m
Nurmi shows another picture, same pose but taken about 18 seconds later. He is explaining it's plenty of time to shoot Travis. #JodiArias

25m
Nurmi claims if there was a time to kill Travis this would have been the time. She could have just shot him right there. #JodiArias

26m
Nurmi puts up a pic of Travis in the shower with his back turned to the camera, arms on wall. He says Travis is vulnerable here. #JodiArias

28m
Nurmi gets to the photos of Travis in the shower now. #JodiArias

29m
#JodiArias continues to pay attention to Nurmi although I am not sure how when shes sitting so close to Willmott's amazing salmon outfit.

31m
Alison Triessl @AlisonTriessl
@wildabouttrial That is Nurmi's best argument against premeditation. TA is asleep, #jodiarias has the gun, why doesn't she shoot him then?
Retweeted by Wild About Trial

31m
Nurmi puts up the picture of #JodiArias nude on the bed. It was taken at 1:42 in the afternoon. I am no longer hungry.

32m
Nurmi pulls up a pic that #JodiArias took from her phone of herself on June 3rd 2008. Again asks why would she do this if on covert mission?

33m
Nurmi keeps asking why would #JodiArias let Travis take pics of her if she was going to kill him? It doesn't make any sense he says.

35m
A picture of Travis' office is up on the screen. Nurmi asks why wouldn't #JodiArias kill him when he was asleep? Why would she wait?

37m
"He is so scared of her he is taking naked pictures of her in his bed, that's a new level of scared" Nurmi explains. #JodiArias

42m
Every mission I take is a covert mission. Always covertin' around. #JodiArias

43m
The jury is treated to some amazing chicken wings up close and personal with Nurmi. It's quite a treat I am sure. #JodiArias

45m
Nurmi points out that a debit card transaction can be traced and doesn't make sense if #JodiArias is on a covert mission.

46m
Nurmi puts up gas receipts from Pasadena CA from June 3rd 2008. He refers to the "covert mission" again. #JodiArias

48m
Nurmi focuses on the license plate issue now. "it doesn't make any sense that she would put it on upside down". #JodiArias

50m
@wildabouttrial Nurmi saying 9 times of 10 he x like Jodi is fatal at closing. He needs to be advocate and voice. Jury will remember it.

50m
"Set up the house of cards and knock it down and call her a liar" are the words Nurmi uses to describe the states tactics. #JodiArias

51m
Nurmi points out that #JodiArias kept the receipt for the gas can from walmart. Why would she keep it and not throw it away he asks?

56m
Jurors are all very attentive.

57m
Nurm is flipping through a small stack of receipts and pulls up a few money deposits into her bank accounts. #JodiArias

58m
Nurmi is justifying the borrowing of the gas cans from Darryl in Monterrey. #JodiArias

59m
No crafting is seen from #JodiArias as she pays attention to Nurmi delivering the most important closing of his career.

1h
"So far we have nothing that makes sense about the covert mission" Nurmi says. He has moved on to the red car issue. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi puts up a picture of Jodi and her sister and is discussing her hair color. He also shows the photo of #JodiArias and her parents dog.

1h
Nurmi says there is no evidence #JodiArias is lying about the rental of the car. He brings up her hair color Mr. Columbo testified about

1h
Nurmi is going over the paper trial that came from the renting of the car. "Not very covert so far" he says. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi points out #JodiArias went to an airport, where security cameras are to rent the car, not some secluded rental car place.

1h
Nurmi is seen desalting cashews in his left hand as he slowly paces back and forth in front of the jury delivering his closing. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi claims it doesn't make any sense that she would get such a low powered gun from her GF. She could have got a gun elsewhere #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi is talking about the theft of the .25 gun from her grandparents house. He puts up an image the grandfathers gun cabinet. #JodiArias

1h
Like Juan, Nurmi is not using any notes to deliver his closing argument. He is going over things that don't make sense to him. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi has up a calendar on the big screen. He is referencing May 19th, the day Travis said he was fearful of #JodiArias.

1h
It's not about whether or not you like #JodiArias. That does not objectively assess the evidence.

1h
Nurmi wants to talk about what this case is not about. It's not about snow white. Not about the 7 dwarfs, not bad hair cuts #JodiArias

1h
What happened between what is seen in that photo and he puts up the image of #JodiArias' foot where she is dragging Travis across the floor

1h
Nurmi explains the juries job is to determine what happened. He puts up an image of Travis staring into the camera in shower. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi is up, starts off saying "fear, love, sex lies and dirty little secrets" to the jury. #JodiArias

1h
Judge is in the courtroom now. #JodiArias is in a black top and is sporting some umbrella ella ella a a a bangs.

1h
I am guessing we start more around 9:30am. people are still getting arranged in here. #JodiArias

1h
Travis' family is filing in to their seats, all are wearing blue ribbons. #JodiArias

1h
Juan just walked by me in a black suit, white shirt and a salmon tie. #JodiArias

2h
The Note Taker (juror 8) is here in court in the spot where Tri Color sat, by the wall, 3rd row back. #JodiArias

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 1:12 pm

I just tuned in to HLN for a few minutes, Nurmi is pretty lame. Babbling on about how she could have shot him earlier and nothing makes sense. STABBY is trying hard to cry. I do not think so
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 1:21 pm

HLN's BLOG

2:01 p.m. ET: Nurmi has coined a new term: "pre-planned murder." He keeps pointing on facts that he believes don't make sense if Arias was executing a "pre-planned murder."

1:59 p.m. ET: Nurmi is asking the jury why would Arias stab someone first when she had a gun, because he was a big guy in good shape for his trip to Cancun.
“Apart from the logistics of that not making any sense…why don’t you shoot? You’ve got a gun. This is what you’ve done. You’ve stolen this gun, you’ve gotten to this point in time, why don’t you shoot? It doesn’t make any sense. Under this theory of premeditation, none of this makes any sense whatsoever," said Nurmi.

Shanna Hogan 1:57 p.m. ET: Courtroom so packed today only one person from the public was drawn through a lottery for a coveted seat at the #jodiarias trial.

1:55 p.m. ET: Nurmi is referencing the photo of Alexander in the shower with his back to her again, and how it doesn't make sense that she didn't attack him when his back was to her.

1:52 p.m. ET: The jury is being seated.

1:51 p.m. ET: The attorneys have emerged from the judge's chambers. Nurmi may resume is closing argument shortly.

1:50 p.m. ET: From HLN producers in the courtroom: The attorneys are in the Judge's chambers with Jodi Arias along with two of Alexander's sisters..

1:24 p.m. ET: Judge Sherry Stephens has recessed court for 15 minutes.

1:23 p.m. ET: Beth Karas @BethKaras: Jurors appear attentive and focused, just as they did yesterday when Martinez addressed them. #jodiarias
12:16 PM - 3 May 2013

1:21 p.m. ET: Nurmi asked the jurors why didn't Arias kill Alexander when Alexander's back was to her in the shower if she was waiting for a moment to strike.
“She’s waiting for a moment in time to strike. She’s waiting to kill Mr. Alexander. If there’s a moment in time, this is it. This right here is it! There he is. He’s worn out, he’s naked, and his back’s to her. His eyes are right against the wall. He wouldn’t have seen it coming…She could have shot him right there if that was her plan.”

Vinnie Politan: The difference between #JodiArias closing arguments... Defense talking about what JA DIDN'T do... Prosecution talking about what she DID do!
12:11 PM - 3 May 2013

Jackie Damico @InSessionJackie: Nurmi is showing a nude photo of #JodiArias as he builds a timeline of the killing.
12:15 PM - 3 May 2013

1:15 p.m. ET: "We’re supposed to believe that he’s so scared of her, right? He’s afraid of her. So my goodness, how could she just walk right in the house and then sleep with him, sleep in the bed, and then take pictures – he’s so scared of her he’s taking naked pictures of her in his bed! That is a new level of being scared,” said Nurmi.

1:12 p.m. ET: “The question arises under this theory that the state has perpetrated to you: They’re in bed together sleeping. She’s got the gun. She’s got the knife. He’s asleep! What better opportunity would somebody need? He’s asleep. You put the gun to his head and you do it. You put the knife to his throat and you do it. No better time than when he’s asleep," said Nurmi.

1:09 p.m. ET: Now Nurmi is discussing the day Alexander died. He said the prosecution has asked the jurors to believe that she waited to kill him after having sex with him and spending most of the day with him.

1:06 p.m. ET: Nurmi keeps saying things just don't make sense on the supposed covert mission Arias was on to allegedly kill Alexander.

1:04 p.m. ET: David Otunga
I'm sticking to my theory: #JodiArias flipped the license plate upside down herself IN UTAH, so that police would stop her giving an alibi.

1:02 p.m. ET: "If Jodi arias were accused of the crime of lying, I could not stand before you say she’s not guilty of that crime. But nowhere in your jury instructions are you asked to convict Jodi Arias of lying. There is no verdict form that you will have that says…is Jodi Arias guilty of the crime of lying or not? Well, of course she is…that’s not the crime she’s being charged with,” said Nurmi.

1:00 p.m. ET: From HLN's producer in the courtroom: The woman sitting next to Jodi is Mara Delarosa, her mitigation specialist. All defendants facing the death penalty get 2 attorneys and a mitigation specialist.

12:58 p.m. ET: Nurmi said it doesn't make any sense that Arias would turn the license plate upside down on her rental car if she was on a covert mission. She would obviously be pulled over for having a tag upside down according to Nurmi.

12:52 p.m. ET: Nurmi said that if Arias wanted to avoided detection she could have just used cash to purchase gas, because if someone pays with cash there is no personal information recorded by the gas station.

12:49 p.m. ET: “You don’t stop anywhere, you don’t visit any people, there’s no witnesses, you go in there clean and you do your business, right? Does she do that? Oh no, she didn’t. It doesn’t make any sense. What does she do? She stops in Monterrey, California. And what does she do in Monterrey, California? She visits two former boyfriends. This crazy woman that can’t let it go has friendships with two of her former boyfriendsm," said Nurmi.

12:47 p.m. ET: Nurmi is repeatedly using the word "covert" trying to burn it into the juror's minds.

12:45 p.m. ET: Nurmi is now talking about the issue about how Arias allegedly requested a white rental car or a red car. Nurmi said that doesn't make sense, because a white car and a red car will not make the difference, because she could still be found in a white car. He also suggested maybe she didn't want a red car to avoid being pulled over for a speeding ticket.

12:42 p.m. ET: Vinnie Politan 11:39 AM - 3 May 2013
#Nurmi explaining all the other ways #JodiArias could have planned the murder... Classic defense tactic... "Why would she do it this way?"

12:40 p.m. ET: “There’s a pretty clear paper trail as to what took place when she went to the Redding Airport. And keep in mind too, I think that’s important. She went to an airport. An airport, with security cameras! And security all around. An airport, not some rental car agency on the outskirts of town. An airport. That doesn’t make any sense if you’re on a covert mission," said Nurmi.

12:39 p.m. ET: Nurmi is showing the jury Arias bank records that indicate how she paid for the rental car she used to drive to Mesa, Arizona in early June 2008.

Vinnie Politan: 11:34 AM - 3 May 2013
#JodiArias not looking super confident as #Nurmi delivers closing argument...

12:36 p.m. ET: Nurmi keeps calling Arias' alleged plan to kill Alexander a "covert mission" in attempt to mock the idea.

David Otunga : 11:39 AM - 3 May 2013
Nurmi says #JodiArias renting the car in her own name wasn't covert. I say renting the car 90 miles away from her home was the covert part.

12:34 p.m. ET: “Jodi…wasn’t so locked in on Travis that she wasn’t looking for other men," said Nurmi.
Arias wasn't obsessed with Alexander, because she was trying to date other men on a Mormon dating site accoring to Nurmi.

12:31 p.m. ET: Nurmi said a .25 caliber gun is a very weak weapon, and she could have taken her grandparents gun anytime she wanted. He said she did not need to stage a burglary.

12:28 p.m. ET: Arias is watching Nurmi give his closing argument intensely.

12:25 p.m. ET: "It occurred to me as I began thinking about talking to you this morning, that you may have some fear. You’ve been listening to evidence for 12 weeks now…and you may feel, ‘Maybe I forgot something. Maybe I didn’t understand a crucial piece of evidence…’ Maybe you fear how your verdict will be received,” said Nurmi.

12:23 p.m. ET: Nurmi said it doesn't matter if the jurors like Jodi Arias, he said he doesn't even like Arias 9 days out of 10.
“It’s not even about whether you like Jodi Arias. 9 days out of 10, I don’t like Jodi Arias. [objection] But that doesn’t matter. Your liking her or not liking her doesn’t objectively assess the evidence," said Nurmi.
Arias smiled when Nurmi said he didn't always like her.

12:21 p.m. ET: Nurmi has said multiple times the photos show Arias had three minutes to kill Alexander. Martinez said earlier in the trial that Arias had only 62 seconds to stab Alexander multiple times, shoot him in the head, and slit his throat.

12:19 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

12:18 p.m. ET: Nurmi is telling the jury will have to decide if Alexander's death was the result of a plan or something else like self-defense.

12:15 p.m. ET: Nurmi said the jury has heard about sex, lies and dirty little secrets.
“Sex, lies, and dirty little secrets. These aspects of the human condition may not be universal. But each one of these aspects of the human condition played a prominent role in the relationship Jodi Arias shared with Travis Alexander…and because these aspects of the human condition played such a prominent role in this relationship, it makes sense that the evidence that you’ve heard…is a tale of fear, love, sex, lies, and dirty little secrets,” said Nurmi.

12:14 p.m. ET: The jury is being seated.

12:08 p.m. ET: The judge is on the bench, and the attorneys have joined her for a sidebar.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 1:25 pm

eeuuww, Nurmi is getting disgusting and going over and over details of the sex tape. He grosses me out.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 1:32 pm

Nurmi talking and talking about SEX and showing naked pictures of Jodi...
This has nothing to do with SEX nothing to do with Travis' sexual activities...
It's about Premeditated Murder!
Why does the Defense think that talking about Travis' sex life is going to help Jodi?
It doesn't!

Nurmi claims Travis was a violent person and had a punching bag in his room so he could use it when Jodi wasn't around. Did anyone ever hear her claim that Travis punched her?
I thought Closing arguments were meant to discuss the facts backed up by evidence!

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Please.....NO MORE SEX! I've heard the sex tape so many times, I have it memorized!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 3:19 pm

I just muted HLN even thou' they censor certain things. Figures Nurmi would put this on!!!! 4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Sign_pervert
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 pm

The sex tape was edited. It was mostly Travis saying some disgusting things. We didn't hear Jodi, ENJOYING THE HELL OUT OF IT. Nurmi is disgusting!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 3:38 pm

I muted it, could not stand to hear that one more time. Good thing you didn't BJ, wouldn't have known Nurmi edited it just to show what Travis said but not what Jodi said in the most enjoyable way (to her!). I think the jury is smarter than Nurmi thou'.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 4:11 pm

It sounds like Nurmi is trying to change Jodi's defense to murder in the "heat of passion". Jodi should have started out with that defense instead of telling a gazzilion lies and several different versions of how Travis died.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 4:15 pm

Nurmi is done babbling and JUAN is up after recess is over.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Fri May 03, 2013 4:19 pm

Thank god! I agree BJ, Jodi would have been much better off with the crime of passion in the beginning instead of Nurmi trying to convince the jury of that in the end.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 4:38 pm

2m
@wildabouttrial The Jodi Arias "snapped" argument is the key to this defense closing. Arguing for manslaughter. #jodiarias

1m
"What happened in that moment in time" Nurmi repeats. There is nothing about what happened on June 4th that looks planned. #JodiArias

3m
Nurmi is proposing the idea that #JodiArias very well might have snapped out of control in a sudden heat of passion and went too far.

4m
Nurmi refers to something Alyce said "when a battered women is being attacked, they sometimes don't know when to stop. #JodiArias

6m
Nurmi claims that #JodiArias was not jealous about the trip Travis was scheduled to take to Cancun.

8m
"If the states theory is correct, he never would have gotten there" says Nurmi #JodiArias

10m
Nurmi questions why when Travis was bent over the counter she didn't slit his throat then. #JodiArias

14m
#JodiArias seems to be paying attention to the monitor in front of her. Nurmi just put up a photo of the bloody sink.

15m
Nurmi puts back up the photo of Travis looking into the camera. The ultimate questions is what happened between here and here?" #JodiArias

17m
Nurmi says the explanation #JodiArias gave of the killing make more sense.

17m
Nurmi explains that the idea that #JodiArias shot Travis in the head after all of this doesn't make any sense.

18m
Nurmi is questioning how she can drag the body back and shoot Travis in the head, risking shooting herself. #JodiArias

21m
Nurmi uses "the voice of reason and common sense" many times in his closing. #JodiArias

22m
Nurmi explains that Dr. Horn said if someone had their throat slit at this point in time they couldn't keep their head up. #JodiArias

25m
Photo of the box with water/blood on the bottom is up now. He asks "does this look like a cleanup or a reaction to what happened?"#JodiArias

26m
Nurmi claims things were moved and kicked around during the fight for life. #JodiArias

27m
The photo of the bullet casing sitting in blood is now up. #JodiArias

28m
Dr. Horns claims this is where the throat was slit. He puts up another photo with a different angle of the same area. #JodiArias

29m
Next photo is of the bloody carpet on the floor of the hallway in Travis' house. #JodiArias

31m
The state says that that little piece of rope was from the pillows on the chair. Nurmi says this doesn't make sense. #JodiArias

33m
A photo of the stairs from Travis' house is up. Nurmi is pointing out that there is a piece of rope on them. #JodiArias

34m
Nurmi is talking about the bed and the rope that tied up #JodiArias. It was more of a prop than a secured rope.

34m
A photo of Travis' bedroom is up on the screens. #JodiArias

35m
"This idea that there was bleach in the washing machine doesn't make any sense" Nurmi #JodiArias

36m
"Why would someone with experience with digital cameras not take the camera with her?" Nurmi #JodiArias

37m
He rifles through a few pics of the contents of the washing machine and points out that there is no bleach on any of the clothing #JodiArias

37m
Nurmi does a left right semi chicken wing as he gets into a story about the contents of the washing machine. #JodiArias

39m
Nurmi puts up the pic he put up earlier of #JodiArias nude on the bed. I am glad I already ate lunch.

40m
The way Nurmi delivers his speech reminds me of a church sermon, minus the content. #JodiArias

41m
Nurmi continues to read out the text message contents and points out that "this is someone who is afraid of #JodiArias?"

42m
"He loves having sex with #JodiArias at the very least" Nurmi explains as he references the love/hate relationship.

42m
A text message is up on the screen with more sex talk. Nurmi is very at ease with repeating the words contained in it. #JodiArias

44m
Nurmi has the letter #JodiArias wrote to Abe where she said she couldn't be friends with him as to not upset Travis.

45m
The jurors are very attentive. Nurmi does a good job speaking directly to them, calmly and smoothly like chef from southpark. #JodiArias

47m
Nurmi does a semi chicken wing that almost looks like a left handed back stroke. He always has something new to bring to the game #JodiArias

49m
Nurmi is talking about text messages now, ones about spider man underwear etc. More examples of "chaos" #JodiArias

50m
"Those are the words of Mr. Alexander" Nurmi says. He talks about how they demonstrate chaos. #JodiArias

52m
#JodiArias sits with her head down and hand on her head as the recording plays. Weird vibe in the courtroom.

53m
Nurmi stands with his hands behind his back as he looks up at the large screen showing the subtitles of the phone conversation. #JodiArias

53m
The recording is extremely loud in the courtroom. It's chilling. Subtitles of what Travis said is played on the screens. #JodiArias

54m
"Listen if you will Ladies and Gentleman... for the chaos" Nurmi says as he plays the recording. #JodiArias

55m
Nurmi is going to remind the jury now of the chaos. He is going to play a portion of the sex phone call on May 10th. #JodiArias

55m
"Whether this was a love/hate relationship, there can be no doubt that this relationship was one of chaos" -Nurmi #JodiArias

57m
He asks "Did #JodiArias and Travis have a love/hate relationship?" Juan jects.

57m
Nurmi points out we have the context of this entire relationship to consider. #JodiArias

59m
I saw the defense team going through a myriad of photos during lunch break. They have quite a stack of exhibits to show yet. #JodiArias

59m
Nurmi "There is another voice, another voice that has no agenda. A voice of reason" #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi explains the jurors job is not limited to the choices they discussed earlier this morning. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi focuses on manslaughter from page 9 of the juror instructions. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi is going over the various charges other than just 1st degree murder. #JodiArias

1h
Nurmi is going through the juror instructions again. He has them up on the screens. #JodiArias

1h
Jury is here. Nurmi kicks out a quick chicken wing as he gets back into his closing argument. #JodiArias

1h
Judge is back. Counsel is at the bench. Valerie has gone to fetch the jury. Tune in and watch with me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] … #JodiArias

1h
#JodiArias is back along with the defense team.

1h
Nurmi just came out of chambers. He is tucking in his salmony purple shirt and dawning his armor again. #JodiArias

1h
Everyone is shuffling back in now. Counsel is still in chambers. My lunch was mediocre at best. Still kind of hungry. #JodiArias

1h
Welp, we are headed down the back stretch folks. One more afternoon of #JodiArias trial. Are you as tired as I am?

1h
Nurmi and Willmott just went back into chambers. Nurmi has taken off his suit jacket for now. Courtroom is empty. #JodiArias

1h
Back in the courtroom at the #JodiArias trial. Juan's brother has been extremely helpful with my knooter needs, hes great.

1h
While on lunch why not visit our store at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ? Grab yourself some salmony goodness :) #jodiarias

2h
We are taking a 1 hour lunch. See you guys in a bit! #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi says the theory of self defense is so much more plausible because something happened in this moment in time. #JodiArias

2h
Again, Nurmi shows the pic of Travis looking into the cam in shower and then the pic of #JodiArias' foot and Travis being dragged.

2h
Nurmi "If you were lying and had 2 years to think about it I would think you would come up with something better" #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi says if #JodiArias was lying about this stage of events, wouldn't she make up a lie where she remembered what happened?

2h
Nurmi explains that one thing this trial did was rip the lid off all of the secrets. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi is at the point where Travis was shot and is on top of #JodiArias and says "f*cking kill you b*tch".

2h
I make sure my phone is always off. My ring tone is Beavis and Butthead laughing. It would not be the best to hear in court. #JodiArias

2h
OMG, a phone just rang with some dance song ring tone two rows in front of me. Nurmi is clearly shaken up by it. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi says if this is a lie she picked the most inconvenient place for the gun she could have, on the top shelf in a corner. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi claims that it would have been better if #JodiArias said she grabbed the gun from under a shirt that was easy to get at but she didn't

2h
Nurmi is going through the events that led up to the killing. He has a pic of the closet up and is referring to the gun. #JodiArias

2h
He brings up the "even a 5 year old could hold a camera" comment Travis made before he attacked #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi puts up the image of the ceiling in the bathroom when she dropped the camera. #JodiArias

2h
I noticed on recess that Nurmi spent a few moments clearing out his nosal area. Seems he is still having a few issues though. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi flashes many pictures of Travis and #JodiArias having fun on trips and says "how scared was he?"

2h
Nurmi flashes a picture of Travis' penis on the screen for 5 seconds as he continues to discount the "stalker" title Travis gave #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi explains that yes #JodiArias lied but Travis lied as well. He mentions Deanna Reid and also that Travis called Jodi a stalker.

2h
Nurmi refers to Dr. DeMarte's testimony as "apparently scripted". #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi explains that Travis had a punching bag, was a fan of cage fighting and he was a violent guy. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi claims that Travis was keeping his relationship with #JodiArias quiet so it would not cause problems with his church and religion.

2h
Nurmi says if this was a big plan to hurt Travis she could have done so on 48 hours, or in the interview with Flores but didn't. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi focuses on the part where Travis said "like a 12 year old girl having an orgasm" #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi brings up the sex call, he did a large left wing move. I was afraid the Folex might fly off his arm and injure a juror. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi says that just because #JodiArias didn't report being hit to the police doesn't mean that she wasn't hit by Travis.

2h
Nurmi is poking fun at the short amount of experience that Dr. DeMarte has under her belt. #JodiArias

2h
Nurmi goes through a list of things that #JodiArias did not put in her diary. Like "Dear diary I saw Travis masturbating to pics of a child"

2h
Nurmi claims there is evidence that shows that what #JodiArias has told us about the killing is true.

2h
Nurmi pulls up the diagram of the bathroom and closet now. #JodiArias

2h
I guess "eeeeaaaannndds" only happen during questioning by Nurmi. Haven't heard one yet today. #JodiArias

2h
"Some days she was his back up booty call, some days she was his first string booty call" - Kirk Nurmi #JodiArias

3h
A loud slapping noise is heard as Nurmi slaps his hands together when talking about a hit from Travis to #JodiArias.

3h
"Someone cannot consent to sex when they are asleep.. that is sexual assault" Nurmi says when referring to one of the instances. #JodiArias

Nurmi shows the pic of #JodiArias with her arm around her sis and says the state called her a liar about the broken finger.

3h
Nurmi asks "was #JodiArias the victim of an assault?" He sites 4 occasions where she was by Travis.

3h
from the perspective of a reasonable person who has been a victim of those past acts of domestic violence. #JodiArias

3h
If there have been past acts of violence against the defendant by the victim, the state of mind of a reasonable person shall be determined..

3h
Nurmi pulls up page 13 of the jury instructions and refers to the "burden of proof" section. #JodiArias

3h
Nurmi says that everyone knows #JodiArias is a smart girl yet she didn't think about what would happen after this planned attack on Travis?

3h
Nurmi asks.. if #JodiArias had a gun, why wouldn't she shoot him rather than stab him? None of this makes any sense for premeditation.

3h
Nurmi is touching on the testimony that Dr. Horn gave, specifically the stab wound to the chest. #JodiArias

3h
The picture of Travis sitting on the shower floor is shown. Nurmi questions why #JodiArias would pick this time to put her plan in motion.

3h
Nurmi continues on with the reference of Travis in the shower when #JodiArias was taking picture of him.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal Juan got this IN

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 4:40 pm

A magazine taken FROM Jodi while in jail (before a hearing about pedophilia)........notes in the book written by Jodi to a friend, Ann.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Note_zpsa7bad85d

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 4:48 pm

5:45 p.m. ET:“She had those gas cans so that she wouldn’t be able to be identified anywhere near Mr. Alexander’s home," said Martinez.

5:41 p.m. ET: Arias seems to be paying close attention to Martinez's rebuttal argument. Yesterday she seemed more interested in taking notes.

5:38 p.m. ET: Martinez is reminding the jury that Arias lied on the witness stand about returning a gas can to a Wal-Mart in Salinas, California the day before Alexander died.

5:35 p.m. ET: Arias has been in jail since July 2008 on charges for killing Alexander. Martinez is explaining that while in jail Arias handed a visitor a magazine with a secret message in it expressing how the visitor messed up when testifying about Alexander's pedophilia at a pre-trial hearing.

5:31 p.m. ET: Martinez resumed his closing argument, but Nurmi objected. The attorneys are now at another sidebar with the judge.

5:27 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

5:25 p.m. ET: Martinez began his rebuttal argument with this:

“When the law, you argue the law. When the facts are on your side, you argue the facts. But when nothing is on your side, you just argue.”

5:10 p.m. ET: Nurmi has finished his closing argument after three hours and 20 minutes. Judge Stephens has recessed court for 10 minutes.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 4:49 pm

Wonder-JUAN to the rescue!
4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Horse11

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 4:51 pm

The Tweets are the only way I was keeping up with what Nurmi was saying... it's all4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Blahbl10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:03 pm

1m
Juan reminds the jury about the different rules for premeditation. #JodiArias

57s
Juan says that everything that was presented to you today by the defense was nothing but arguments with no substance #JodiArias

2m
Juan has the last photo of Travis before the attack on the screen, where he is sitting in the shower. #JodiArias

Juan is talking about the when #JodiArias was tied up at the wrists and ankles. Jodi gave multiple stories, what is to be believed?

1m
I got a chance to try the tasty court water and I will now refer to it as "chlorinated court water". Filter anyone? #JodiArias

3m
Juan gets into the priceline debate now, he puts up the bank statement from Wamu that shows these transactions. #JodiArias

5m
Juan has taken many notes during Nurmi's closing and is referring to his note pad as he speaks to the jury. #JodiArias

7m
Very little if any crafting has been done by #JodiArias today. I hope this won't throw off her gallery showing later.

8m
The defense's argument was presented to the jury so they would not focus in on the actual facts and evidence of the case. #JodiArias

9m
Juan claims that #JodiArias took both license plates off as she went to Travis' house so she could not be identified.

10m
Juan points out that every part of #JodiArias trip was documented... except the parts in Arizona. #JodiArias

12m
Juan is focusing on the gas can lies, something the defense glossed over for the most part in the closing. #JodiArias

13m
Juan brings up the "Alyce LaViolette" school and that the lie about the gas can to the faces of the jurors what just a "white lie"#JodiArias

14m
On cross, the state asked if #JodiArias returned the 3rd gas can and she said yes. He is referring to her previous testimony.

16m
Juan puts up the messages that #JodiArias tried to sneak out to her friend Anne.

17m
Juan puts up photos of the magazines #JodiArias had in jail and when she tried to sneak out messages to a friend .

20m
I think isf Nurmi had on the Scarface ensemble he would have had a better chance at persuading some jurors. #JodiArias

21m
I admire someone who can shout out objections with authority while sitting in a reclined and relaxed position as Nurmi does. #JodiArias

22m
Juan's voice is raised as he speaks to the jury and Nurmi is quick to object from his reclinated position. #JodiArias

23m
This is the last argument of the trial. Juan's final rebuttal to the defense closing. Breathe it all in folks. #JodiArias

24m
Juan darts back and forth in the center of the court with his awesome salmony tie and argues. Nurmi asks to approach. Sizzzzzzle #JodiArias

26m
He claims that Nurmi was arguing to get some sympathy from the jury. He puts up the photo of Travis sitting in the shower. #JodiArias

26m
Juan is up again. He claims that Nurmi argued without facts or reason. #JodiArias

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Normal NO BIG DEAL!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 5:09 pm

From jodiariasisinnocent.com
XX- Team Jodi says:
May 3, 2013 at 5:36 pm
I don’t know what the magazine is about. I don’t think even Kermit knows what the magazine thing is about. People in jail do all kinds of things to circumvent the rules… big f\'ing deal. But I have no reason to believe that it has anything to do with her case right now.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:17 pm

HLN Blog continued

6:10 p.m. ET: Alexander was naked and had no weapons when Arias attacked him according to Martinez.

6:08 p.m. ET: Martinez said Alexander never laid a hand on Arias, never abused her. Arias shook her head and seemed to mouth the word no.
“Not once in that lifetime did he ever lay a hand on her. Not once. There is no evidence that he lever laid a hand on her, ever. So a reasonable person where this individual had never ever touched her, because you have to believe her…in order to believe physical force was even necessary at all," said Martinez.

6:07 p.m. ET:“He was killed in three different ways. The stab wound to the heart would have killed him. Obviously the slitting of the throat would have killed him. And the shot to the face would have killed him. That, all of it, did not happen in one instant," said Martinez

6:05 p.m. ET: Martinez is reminding Arias has lied to everyone, and she is the person telling the jury she killed Alexander in self-defense. He said there is no other evidence that Arias acted in self-defense other than what she said on the witness stand.

6:02 p.m. ET: “If you believe what the defendant is telling you, then all of these arguments then do begin to make sense. But where do you draw the line, where do you draw the line and believe this defendant when she’s lied to everybody that she’s come into contact with? And she’s lied in other circumstances, too," said Martinez.

6:00 p.m. ET: Martinez said Arias story is filled with coincidences that just don't add up.

5:55 p.m. ET: Martinez is discussing the issue of the rope the defense claims Alexander tied Arias up with for a sex act on June 4, 2008. Martinez maintains the rope never existed, and therefore there is no reason for the knife to be in Alexander bedroom. Arias brought the knife into the bathroom that day according to Martinez.

5:53 p.m. ET:“I defy anybody, even Alyce LaViolette, to take a look at a photograph and tell you exactly what an individual is thinking. Is there any way to take a look at the photographs of Mr. Alexander or the defendant in whatever pose she’s in, whatever state of undress she’s in, and tell you what she is thinking?”

5:49 p.m. ET: Martinez said mockingly that maybe the jurors should watch the movie "The Secret" which is all about the law of attraction. He says it will help them understand the Arias' gas stations receipts.
“What they want you to do is…don’t believe what’s written there. You need to apply the Law of Attraction to those documents, don’t you know? Or maybe you need to go back when you go in the jury room and actually sit down to a viewing of The Secret. Because it appears as if that’s what’s going to provide you with the ability to be able to read these documents that are being presented," said Martinez.

5:47 p.m. ET: “All of this is nothing but argument that was presented to you, and all of this was presented to you in a way so you could not focus in on the actual issues in this case," said Martinez.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:18 pm

BJ wrote:From jodiariasisinnocent.com
XX- Team Jodi says:
May 3, 2013 at 5:36 pm
I don’t know what the magazine is about. I don’t think even Kermit knows what the magazine thing is about. People in jail do all kinds of things to circumvent the rules… big f\'ing deal. But I have no reason to believe that it has anything to do with her case right now.

4-15-13 ~ ??? -Jodi Arias trial:32-yo accused of shooting her lover,Travis Alexander,in the face, stabbing him 29 times, & slitting his throat from ear to ear. DP is on the table. Arias claiming self defense/ Thread #6 - Page 20 Funny10

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Fri May 03, 2013 5:23 pm

Just tuned back in a bit ago, why is Juan talking so fast? I wonder if he has a time limit?

I think it's cool Juan is arguing the various charges for the jury.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny on Fri May 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Will the jury delibeate over the weekend or wait until monday now?
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:34 pm

For Whom The Bell Tolls...
It Tolls For You Jodi.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Fri May 03, 2013 5:35 pm

Jodi Arias verdict watch..

* Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR on Fri May 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Slys Hunny wrote:Will the jury delibeate over the weekend or wait until monday now?

Drawing the Jury through a lot. Jury Selected to pose judgement. The Judge just ordered them back to the Jury room to begin deliberation.

NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum