Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Normal Re: Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 6:34 pm

raine1953 wrote:This was deliberate. Some, one of Hodi's family could have spoke. I'm sick of all these games!
I completely AGREE!! I don't care if one has lived under a rock most of their lives. There is always someone that CAN speak for them. This is all a ploy for an appeal. I cry BS

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!!

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 20, 2013 6:36 pm

They are speculating on JVM that STABBY will say she wants death tomorrow on the stand, and that's why her lawyers couldn't produce any witnesses today because it would go against what STABBY is going to say tomorrow.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 7:08 pm

A woman who planned to testify as a character witness for Jodi Arias in a bid to spare her life decided Monday BS She had ALL weekend to "decide" that she couldn’t go through with it, saying she had received death threats and was deeply conflicted about the case.
“I couldn’t do it,” she told NBC News in an email. “I feel there is so much good in Jodi to be saved but then also someone’s dear life was taken.”
I think there may be some truth to this. I don't know if I could speak for someone who took another's life in the manner in which Hodi did..no matter how well I knew them. Also, I doubt she has been in close contact on a regular basis w/her since their childhood days as Hodi left home and was living w/one bf to the next. Also, what Hodi was like as a child has ZIP to do with what she is like NOW. And, would she have said she SAW Hodi's parents "abusing her w/a wooden spoon or whatever?" So many questions.
Karen DeSoto, a defense lawyer and legal analyst for MSNBC, said there were ways of overcoming Womack’s feelings of intimidation.
“If she really is scared, then turn the cameras off,” she said. “There’s a lot of ways to cure whether somebody can testify. Clear the courtroom.”
EXACTLY! So Which is it? The threats? The fact she couldn't do it b/c she feels horrible for Travis being killed? Or b/c she's got "issues (drugs)" and knew Juan would drag her through the mud.

I STILL don't understand why Brewer didn't testify. Maybe Hodi didn't want him to due to the "penis pic" or the fact he admitted he had anal sex w/her??

Yet, there is her "dumb" sister in court..her parents..her brother. Not one of them could have testified? This jury is NOT stupid. They see Hodi's family sitting there. They are probably wondering WHY at least one of them isn't testifying in Hodi's favor. Add to that they drove in today just to be sent home. They w/give her death just cause they are fed up. MOO.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 7:09 pm

samgoodwin wrote:They are speculating on JVM that STABBY will say she wants death tomorrow on the stand, and that's why her lawyers couldn't produce any witnesses today because it would go against what STABBY is going to say tomorrow.
Makes sense.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Normal Exclusive: Jodi Arias' ex-boyfriend says what he couldn't in court

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Note: More videos after the first one. Just click on the links below. Have NOT heard them all but he's saying he was not ALLOWED to testify? Hod's handiwork iMHO. Wonder why?????
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Mon May 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
samgoodwin wrote:They are speculating on JVM that STABBY will say she wants death tomorrow on the stand, and that's why her lawyers couldn't produce any witnesses today because it would go against what STABBY is going to say tomorrow.
Makes sense.
good post Sam. I had not thought of that, you may have just hit the nail on the head. The fact that Peter Brewer is saying he wasn't 'allowed' to speak today, that Nurmi and Wilma tried again to recuse themselves and said they would not be calling anyone to speak for Hodi makes me think you're right.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 20, 2013 9:40 pm

Well, thanks, but it was the talking heads on JVM, not me. ;-)

I watched Dr. Drew tonight also, and they were divided. Sky Hughes was on and she said she thinks it's just STABBY being manipulative like usual, and that it's reverse psychology on her part - saying she wants death so the jury will go against her wishes and give her life.

I don't know, but I kind of think STABBY is saying she wants death so she can start appeals right away. Who knows what Ms. Crazy will do tho?
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 10:40 pm

I would not be surprised if Hodi decides NOT to testify tomorrow. I cannot imagine anything she can say that will HELP her. NO WAY she w/show Genuine remorse. It's NOT in her. Nothing in this case surprises me anymore; especially after today. Nurmi reminds me of a 2 year old having a temper tantrum.

I foresee NO testimony from Hodi..Juan making his closing arguments..Nurmi doing the same Lies or NOT and the jury going into deliberations for the needle or LWOP. I think this case w/be Finally D O N E tomorrow w/a verdict on the DP or NOT and then the judge w/give us a sentencing date. Thoughts?

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 10:41 pm

by samgoodwin Today at 22:40

LOL, you actually watched the Yelling Fest? soap box

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 11:26 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 11:30 pm

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 20, 2013 11:40 pm

Wrapitup wrote:

I did! And Janie Weintraub was on there too. It was torture. lol
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Mon May 20, 2013 11:46 pm

I'm wondering if she won't go without breakfast tomorrow so she can get up on the stand and pull a fainting episode to get it moved back one more day.

I read somewhere that she was hoping to keep delaying it until June 4th. Sicko.

I also just saw on Justice for Travis site that if she does plead for the DP tomorrow, she loses her right to all appeals. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

They said on Dr. Drew tonight that that woman (Milke?) who has been on death row for 23 years just won the right to a new trial. Dr. Drew was cautioning Sky to tell Travis's siblings not to hang all their hopes on it being over even if she does get the DP. Evidently Mark Eiglarsh and Dr. Drew have offered to help pay for any counseling the siblings may need once this is over.
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 11:48 pm

samgoodwin wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

I did! And Janie Weintraub was on there too. It was torture. lol
Ya, she can really get on your nerves. That Evangeline Gomez says some of the most outlandish and ignorant things. my 2 cents

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Mon May 20, 2013 11:52 pm

samgoodwin wrote:I'm wondering if she won't go without breakfast tomorrow so she can get up on the stand and pull a fainting episode to get it moved back one more day.

I read somewhere that she was hoping to keep delaying it until June 4th. Sicko. That IS sick! I don't put anything past her. I wouldn't be surprised if we are all online waiting (NO WAY court w/start at 9:30 MST!) and the judge says, "Hodi is ill. Court is adjourned until June 4th." :BS: head bang

I also just saw on Justice for Travis site that if she does plead for the DP tomorrow, she loses her right to all appeals. I'm not sure if that's true or not.

They said on Dr. Drew tonight that that woman (Milke?) who has been on death row for 23 years just won the right to a new trial. Dr. Drew was cautioning Sky to tell Travis's siblings not to hang all their hopes on it being over even if she does get the DP. Evidently Mark Eiglarsh and Dr. Drew have offered to help pay for any counseling the siblings may need once this is over.
Even if she wins the right to a new trial (which I highly doubt) she will Still be locked up. I think that's awesome that Eiglarsh and Dr. Drew have offered to help pay for counseling for the siblings. I think more people will also offer.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 6:40 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 7:26 am

Jodi Arias Death Penalty Phase: Will She Beg For Mercy?
Posted: 05/20/2013 12:09 pm EDT | Updated: 05/20/2013 2:13 pm EDT

Will Jodi Arias beg for her life Monday?

Jodi Arias is expected to take the stand today in the penalty phase of her murder trial. Her testimony could determine whether the jury will impose the death sentence or life in prison for the slaying of her ex-boyfriend.

Throughout the four-month trial, Arias' defense team pointed the finger at the victim, Travis Alexander. They tried and failed to convince the jury that Alexander was a sexual deviant and womanizer who forced Arias to act in self-defense when she stabbed him nearly 30 times, shot him in the head and cut his throat in June 2008.

Will Arias apologize, accept responsibility and express remorse? Or will she remain defiant to the end, maintaining her innocence in the brutal slaying. Courtroom watchers have seen the many faces of Arias throughout the trial, so her next move is anyone's guess.

What we do know is the defense said they planned to call two people to testify on behalf of Arias -- Darryl Brewer, her ex-boyfriend, and Patricia Womack, a childhood friend. However, Womack has notified the defense that she is no longer willing to testify due to death threats. Brewer may be the only one testifying for Arias if the defense cannot convince another friend or family member to take the stand.

Arias, 32, was convicted May 8 of first-degree murder. The capital murder verdict, reached after more than 15 hours of deliberations, was a clear rejection of defense psychologist Richard Samuels' contention that she suffered from PTSD and acute stress disorder.

Last week, the same jury that convicted Arias declared she was eligible for the death penalty. The jury made their decision after less than three hours of deliberation.

On Thursday, Alexander's siblings stood in open court and sobbed as they described the emotional devastation caused by his murder.

"I cannot sleep alone in the dark anymore. I've had dreams of my brother all curled up in the shower -- thrown in there to rot for days ... I don't want these nightmares anymore. I don't want to see my brother's murderer anymore," Steven Alexander said.

Travis Alexander's sister, Samantha, spoke of the brutality of the killing in her heartrending statement.

"To have Travis taken so barbarically is beyond any words we can find to describe our loss," she said.

The trial is scheduled to resume at 1 p.m. Eastern time.

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue May 21, 2013 11:35 am

Yup, getting sick of the Brewer playing by itself!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Anyone remember typing that?

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue May 21, 2013 11:53 am

Finally!!!!

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 11:54 am

I'm afraid if you do, it w/go back to this damned page!!! grrrr

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 11:55 am

Nama wrote:Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Anyone remember typing that?
You're Killing me here!!!!!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

DON't remove them..they w/go back to page 16, I fear. ha ha

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 on Tue May 21, 2013 11:57 am

Wrapitup wrote:
Nama wrote:Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country. Anyone remember typing that?
You're Killing me here!!!!!!! ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO ROFLMAO

OMG I remember having to type over and over that in high school when learning to type!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 12:00 pm

raine1953 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:

OMG I remember having to type over and over that in high school when learning to type!
me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Tue May 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I'm afraid if you do, it w/go back to this damned page!!! grrrr
Won't do it until page 17 is full and we go to page 18. We'll be safe on page 18.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by samgoodwin on Tue May 21, 2013 12:07 pm

LOL, when I first got here and saw you were already on pg. 17, I thought something exciting must have happened. flower3
samgoodwin
samgoodwin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 12:08 pm

Nama wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:I'm afraid if you do, it w/go back to this damned page!!! grrrr
Won't do it until page 17 is full and we go to page 18. We'll be safe on page 18.
thumbs up

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue May 21, 2013 12:09 pm

samgoodwin wrote:LOL, when I first got here and saw you were already on pg. 17, I thought something exciting must have happened. flower3
Nope! We were doing typing exercises. Jodi Arias has been found GUILTY of Pre-Meditated and Felony Murder for the Murder of Travis Alexander! Update: EXTREME CRUELTY has been Proven!!! - Page 16 2591610186

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama on Wed May 22, 2013 1:18 am

In the 10 part interview Jodi is asked about her "gut feeling".
Remember this?

Mar 11, 2013 –
CINDY ANTHONY: What's your gut telling you right now?
CASEY ANTHONY: My gut's telling me that she's OK.
CINDY ANTHONY: OK.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Wed May 22, 2013 2:21 am

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum