Ronald Cummings Cleared in DCF Abuse Inquiry!

Go down

Normal Ronald Cummings Cleared in DCF Abuse Inquiry!

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:16 pm

http://www.ocala.com/article/20090717/ARTICLES/907179994/1402/NEWS?Title=Missing-Putnam-girl-s-father-cleared-in-DCF-abuse-inquiry

State investigators have cleared RC of any abuse of his 5 year old daughter, Haleigh prior to her Feb. disappearance.

Additional links for video report:

http://www.wftv.com/news/20079923/detail.html

http://www.wesh.com/news/20075323/detail.html

Last edited by artnut12345 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: Ronald Cummings Cleared in DCF Abuse Inquiry!

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Juanita stated, abuse comes in many forms. Now that he is cleared and has no lawyer, maybe he will talk or think he can now abuse his kids. Not the first time he has been cleared by DCF and not the last.

Also, I do NOT see Crystal getting custody of Jr. And, I think Haleigh is dead. Sorry to say, but I do.

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Thank you RAINE for all you ARE!! I will ALWAYS hold you in my Heart!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:19 pm

I would seriously encourage everyone to do the research and find out what the definition of abuse is in the state of Florida. I would also encourage everyone to do the same with their home state. In most states unless it is permanently disfiguring or causes permanent disability, or death, it isn't considered abuse.

I believe that Jr is definitely in harm's way, I believe that Haleigh is no longer on this plane of existence, and I believe that both Ron and Misti know exactly what caused her death. I also believe that both Ron and Misti know exactly what happened to her body.

Granted this is just my opinion. But at least there is no inconsistencies in it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:03 pm

And we all know that MENTAL ABUSE leaves no physical marks on the body Native Alien, but the scars are carried a life time. You are correct, ABUSE laws are different from state to state & I might look up the ones in FLA. In this case, it doesn't seem either parent is the BEST parent for Haleigh oR Jr. At best, Haleigh was not living in a "healthy environment," I guess it is too late for the woulda, coulda, shoulda's.

I agree also, that Misti knows what happened to Haleigh, & that Haleigh is probably dead. Maybe in one of her "loaded stupors," JMO, she will reveal WHERE or WHAT has happened to Haleigh.

I don't know about Ron KNOWING about Haleigh, IMO, he has a lot of skeletons in his closet, probably mostly criminal. But, I don't know if he knows where Haleigh's body is or what happened to her.

Sadly, the "players" in this case seem to have caused a lot of wasted time with the side shows, WHERE IS HALEIGH & will she ever be found.

I was SHOCKED when Caylee was found, I thanked GOD, but I feared KC had hidden her body or buried her SOOOOOOO deep we would never know.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:03 pm

We were very lucky Caylee was found. Florida is really tough on decomposing bodies as we have all learned. I doubt that we will ever find HaLeigh after this long. DFS in Florida thought it was okay for Ron to hit his kids for discipline reasons. I don't know about in other states but DHS would really frown on hitting a child for any reason.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 pm

So What, this family was cleared by DFS too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 on Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:36 pm

I cant count the times Ive read of children put back into the home with abusive parents - also I just ready that Kim Picazio was fired by Crystal and now both Ron and Crystal are without attorneys.
The case is cold - unless someone really continues with it even on their own time,it will never be solved - and yes I believe Haleigh is dead also.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:40 pm

OMG, Sassy!!!!!!!!!! I am speechless!!!!!!!! :(

Nine-tenths of wisdom is appreciation. Go find somebody’s hand and squeeze it, while there’s time.
-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:50 am

Sassy, I watched the video, but I lost track of the players. Is it the new huband of Raye that they think killed her? But who did the abuse to her for the last 9 mos.? What a difference in her appearance over time. UUUGGHHH. Another heartbreaking story.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:18 am

It is a toss up as to who did what to poor little Kelsey. The video is a good example of how DFS may be failing JR in the Cummings mess. Just because DFS or DHS as we call it in Iowa clears a family it really don't mean squat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:12 am

He can now take what is left of his 12K (if he has anything left), move out of GGMA Sykes, get his own place w/Misty and start his abusing and drugging all over again. Just MOO!

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:28 pm

Wrapitup wrote:He can now take what is left of his 12K (if he has anything left), move out of GGMA Sykes, get his own place w/Misty and start his abusing and drugging all over again. Just MOO!
He will probably end up with 4 more kids from 4 more women. What a loser and abuser. Poor haleigh.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:51 pm

I tell you who needs investigated in this case. LE and DFS. I am so frustrated with all of them. Wrap what have you heard about the FBI being involved in this investigation? Could there be undercover work going on and that is why no one is looking for HaLeigh?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup on Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:25 pm

lindamarie wrote:I tell you who needs investigated in this case. LE and DFS. I am so frustrated with all of them. Wrap what have you heard about the FBI being involved in this investigation? Could there be undercover work going on and that is why no one is looking for HaLeigh?
Not much about the FBI at all. I do not understand any of it anymore. :(

-- Dale Dauten--

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum