YEE HA!!!!!!! We Finally Might Get To Find Out Who Is Paying BAEZ!

Go down

Normal YEE HA!!!!!!! We Finally Might Get To Find Out Who Is Paying BAEZ!

Post by Guest on Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Judge orders transcription of meeting

Published : Tuesday, 21 Jul 2009, 6:01 PM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - We may finally learn just how Casey Anthony’s attorney is getting paid. On Tuesday Judge Strickland granted a state motion requesting that a court reporter transcribe everything that was said in a side bar conference during a hearing held back on March 25th. On that day, Casey Anthony, her attorney Jose Baez, prosecutors and the judge headed into a side room for what's called an in camera meeting. The hearing that day was on a state motion asking them to reveal how Casey Anthony was paying for her lawyers.

After the hearing the judge said everything was okay by the rules.The state attorney's office wants this private meeting transcribed for the trial and Tuesday’s order from the judge says the court reporter must have that typed up and in to him by 5 pm Thursday.If this comes up at trial, we could finally find out what the financial agreement is between Casey Anthony and her defense team.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/072109judge_orders_transcription

Additional Link:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-072109,0,984426.story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Normal Judge orders transcription of meeting/ How is Casey Anthony paying for her defense team?

Post by Nama on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

We may finally learn just how Casey Anthony’s attorney is getting paid. On Tuesday Judge Strickland granted a state motion requesting that a court reporter transcribe everything that was said in a side bar conference during a hearing held back on March 25th.

If this comes up at trial, we could finally find out what the financial agreement is between Casey Anthony and her defense team.

Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Normal Re: YEE HA!!!!!!! We Finally Might Get To Find Out Who Is Paying BAEZ!

Post by CritterFan1 on Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:51 pm

YAY. thanks Art, about time someone spilled the beans on Bozo and the money. Fingers Crossed
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:26 am

In this Video Link, the transcription is discussed near the end of the tape, the whole video link is KC ANT.

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/20135377/index.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 pm

Today is the day Judge Strickland said the transcripts to the private meeting "On how BOZO was paying for KC's defense."

THERE IS NO TRANSCRIPT. The court reporter said that since it was "OFF THE RECORD," she didn't make a transcription.

BUMMER! Score 1 for the defense!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-court-transcripts-072409,0,2586872.story
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:46 am

what a bunch of poo poo heads
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:13 am

Oh well I think someday we will find this information out. Probably in a book deal from someone inside Baez office.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:23 am

don't beat me up but.......

why does it matter how Baez is getting paid?, seriously,

I am not getting the big picture here.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:57 am

ladyjustice37 wrote:don't beat me up but.......

why does it matter how Baez is getting paid?, seriously,

I am not getting the big picture here.

hmmmmm good point! that really made me think..

i guess for us ( me and Vh members that think like me), we are interested cause we are suspicious of the entire circus and we look forward to finding something that will put Baez in a bad light, mainly cause we dont like or admire him, besides that fact that we dont like casey, we still dont like Baez -- but I actually cant think of an example of what that "something" might be.... i mean if the anthonys are using caylee marie foundation money to pay him WELL YEAH that would be something! i guess cause we know the anthonys dont have money, neither one of them work, and its hard to believe a lawyer would commit to something for so long pro bono.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:19 am

k, thanks for the explanation.
if I may make a small suggestion.........
it could be likely that some of the lawyers in the case are doing pro bono. This is a very big case. On the other hand, I have done a lot of research into some very influential (wealthy) people associated with the case but their names are not in the general public. KC has money behind here and when I say money, I mean big bucks. Not sure how to tie them together yet, but it is there.
It is very intriguing when you look deep.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 am

ladyJ...most people in this world ewith big bucks usually have a big brain to go with the money. Most really dumb people do not make a fortune unless they get really lucky. what bright people would give money to the casey defense fund? I just assumed it was lonely inmates and lonely men with no life. i am stunned about the big money people donating. what attracts them to defend her> Are some of them murdering wannabes that wished they had the guts to murder their own kids? I do not get this mind set.

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i forgot a m)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 on Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:59 am

Critter,
I did not make myself clear, not big money being donated but just money in general. How I do not know, but she has friends in high places. and I kind of disagree w/ you on with big bucks have big brains - a few people that have wealth are dumb as rocks.
And yes you are right about one thing, there are people out their that seem to adore her and send her money - the wicked attraction, I am not sure I understand that clearly.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita on Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:08 am

ladyjustice37 wrote:Critter,
I did not make myself clear, not big money being donated but just money in general. How I do not know, but she has friends in high places. and I kind of disagree w/ you on with big bucks have big brains - a few people that have wealth are dumb as rocks.
And yes you are right about one thing, there are people out their that seem to adore her and send her money - the wicked attraction, I am not sure I understand that clearly.

while i agree that generally (with some exceptions) big brains = big bucks, this does not necessarily = big morals!

i watched boston legal yesterday, and denny crane and his friend (whats his name errggg) decided to take a case but they were on oposing sides. they truly believed in their own side of the case. the case itself is irrelevant. but here we all are on one side of this case, and there is a whole other side of casey supporters who, maybe they dont think shes a murder, maaaybeee they dont CARE if shes a murderer but for some reason or another they are supporting her cause
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum