Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money

3 posters

Go down

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money Empty Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:37 am

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money
Posted: 5:32 pm EDT July 21, 2009
Updated: 6:03 pm EDT July 21, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- In the case against Casey Anthony, the defense team filed paperwork that says the money Casey took from her friend, Amy Huizenga, was paid back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ LETTER: Bank Of America To Jose Baez
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The letter from Bank of America says Jose Baez's office turned over a money order for more than $650. Checks that were allegedly stolen from Amy Huizenga came from Bank of America.

Despite the payment, Casey will still stand trial for check fraud. No trial date has been set.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County jail accused of murdering her daughter, Caylee Marie Anthony.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money Empty Re: Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:07 am

Wonder who sent the inmate the money for the pay back? Doubt the ANTS would come off the hip. They would expect the money to come from a donation. Funny how they seem to expect things, like they are entitled. Entitled why?Because their spawn is a baby killer? they just need to head back to the Wrigley Olympics.
Bozo probably thinks having the witch pay back the money will help her get out of that charge.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money Empty Re: Document: Casey Anthony Paid Back Stolen Money

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 am

JMHO, the importance of BOZO repaying this check is that he did it ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO! DUH!!!!!!!! July 2009! I guess A Lyon's told her GRUNT what to do & he did it, IMO, I don't think it got them anywhere BUT MORE BAD PRESS.

PAYING the MONIES OWED, IMO, IS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!

Video link to the Repayment of Stolen Money.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:43 am

artnut12345 wrote:JMHO, the importance of BOZO repaying this check is that he did it ONLY TWO WEEKS AGO! DUH!!!!!!!! July 2009! I guess A Lyon's told her GRUNT what to do & he did it, IMO, I don't think it got them anywhere BUT MORE BAD PRESS.

PAYING the MONIES OWED, IMO, IS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT!

Video link to the Repayment of Stolen Money.

:D Yes it is an admission of guilt. If Baez is smart (which he is not) he would advise KC to plead guilty .
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 am

Quite interesting to me how KC has many running to her rescue and to protect her. I just anticipate the moment, if whole truth ever comes out. :)
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down