Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haleigh Bug Center

Go down

Haleigh Bug Center Empty Haleigh Bug Center

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:17 pm

http://www.bloggernews.net/121130#respond

Where Is The ‘Haleigh Bug’ Money Going?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Bug Center Empty Re: Haleigh Bug Center

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:06 pm

I'm not sure but I beleive I heard that the Haleigh bug center was moved to Baker county, I guess wrap would know better than I would.
I know in the begining Crystal was asking for donations for living expensive I'm not sure now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 4:47 am

That's what it says in the link.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:20 am

Another smear campaign. We don't know if the web site has even produced a profit. I heard that because Crystal can't drive anymore the site has moved. Why is it the Mother is always the bad guy? She was not there when her daughter was stolen out of her bed. I think the Cummings family is behind the "smear campaign". Want to talk about trying to take the focus off finding Haleigh....this is what I see in this article.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 am

Haleigh center moves to Baker County

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Wednesday, June 3, 2009 1:19 AM EDT
First white, then purple, now white again, the Satsuma "Haleighbug" building on U.S. 17, named for missing child Haleigh Cummings, stands vacant - at least in Putnam County.

Due to seizures, Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, can no longer drive from her home in Baker Coun-ty, Kim Picazio, Sheffield's lawyer, said.

"It's about the mother and the missing child, so we just decided to move it to her," Picazio said.

The Haleighbug Foundation became a registered nonprofit organization in early May, and will now be run out of Baker County on the family's hay farm.

Please click here for entire article:

http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/06/03/news/news01.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:07 am

What is the purpose of the Haleighbug Center now that it has been moved to Baker County, a good 2 hours from Satsuma??

Where Is The ‘Haleigh Bug’ Money Going?

Posted on June 3rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Society and CultureRead 707 times.This is a guest post, BNN is not responsible for the content.

Family of Haleigh Cummings upset about financial exploitation of the missing child

The Haleigh Bug Center in Satsuma, FL has reportedly been re-located to the city of Mckenny in Baker County.

According to early media reports the center was created so Crystal Sheffield, the biological mother of Haleigh Cummings, would have a place to stay close to the scene while searches were conducted etc. as to avoid excessive travel.

Jeremiah Regan, administrator for the center, was contacted and asked about the facility, its purpose, incoming donations, book-keeping, and how the money is being used. “Please do not contact me any further via email, phone or any other way. Any further attempts to contact me will be viewed as harassment,” he said.

Entire article (very interesting) here:

http://www.bloggernews.net/121130
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Haleigh Bug Center Empty Crystal left Satsuma?

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:32 am

When.. Wondering if some of the locals who are backing Ron C contributed to her decision... This whole case is a nightmare from HELL..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:34 pm

I think Crystal started losing sympathy in the public eye when she got involved with Kim Picassio. I didn't like that woman from the beginning. Kim, that is. There is just something about her that definitely feels like she has her own agenda and it is NOT finding Haleigh.
And I still believe and feel Haleigh IS very much alive. There is just something about this case, where I have ALWAYS felt this way. i do pray I am right about that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 am

Mom closes Haleigh's headquarters

Crystal Sheffield ran the center in Putnam County, but medical issues now keep her at her Baker County home.

Haleigh Bug Center 448927275 DANA TREEN/The Times-Union
Once painted with purple walls, the low-ceilinged building that was a center in the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings in Putnam County has been repainted white and closed. The outpost, called the Haleighbug Center, has been relocated to Baker County, where her mother lives.

Haleigh Bug Center 448927363
BOB SELF

As the unsolved disappearance of Putnam County's Haleigh Cummings continues to frustrate investigators, a little building in Satsuma that served as a center of hope in the case has retreated into obscurity.

White paint now covers the once-purple walls of the Haleighbug Center, where the 5-year-old kindergartner's mother hoped people with information about her missing daughter would offer clues in the case.

Four months after Haleigh's February disappearance from her father's mobile home, investigators are working to exhaust what's left of the 4,000 leads in a case but have nothing new to offer except the promise to keep looking.

They are not calling the case cold and stressed after a meeting last week that evidence is still being analyzed.
"We are going to follow this through to the end," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said in a statement released after the meeting with state and federal agencies on the case.

Because a medical issue involving seizures is keeping Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, from traveling to Satsuma from her home in Baker County, the decision was made to close the building.

Kim Picazio, a South Florida attorney who has been helping Sheffield with the case, said most of what was coming into the center recently were rumors and gossip.

More of this article here:

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-06-09/story/mom_closes_haleighs_headquarters
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:58 am

News today about Haleigh's info center closed

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19699661/detail.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:18 pm

mimi4allchildren wrote:News today about Haleigh's info center closed

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19699661/detail.html

This link says article no longer available.

You know, this is really just starting to pizz me off. What is going on with this little girl's case? i don't give one rat's azz about Ron, Misty, Crystal, Kim or anyone else who is involved in this case, to be honest with you. I could care less what they have done in their past, what they're doing know, who they're sleeping with, who's getting a profit, anything, PERIOD! I want the damn police department and the FBI to get off their azzes and find this little girl. If she can't be found, then gosh darn it, find out what the hail happened to her and why she can't be found. Why has the media dropped this little girl like a hot potato. I don't care about the rumors or any of the back stories. I want the officials to come out and tell us what the hail they are doing to find her. I'm serious. I want to know. Has anyone called the police dept. or officials to ask. You all are so smart about knowing who to call and find this stuff out. If someone here could tell me who to contact, I'll do it. I just think this is getting, hail GOTTEN, out of control and ridiculous. Something stinks to the high heavens on this one and it pizzes me off. I'm going now to say a prayer for this little girl because it seems that's all that can be done right now. As it seems, no one else is DOING anything! Just a whole lot of lip service or hiding shit!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:21 pm

Times like this, I really, really miss sean Krause and his site "the daily BS. He told it like it was and was a pit bull when it came to shit like this. Oh, and I could drop the f bomb, when I was this ticked off. WTF :fight:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:43 pm

LOL, Tracey!! Try typing out the F bomb here and it will automatically switch it - am typing it now: f**k - you w/see what happens when I hit "send".

I agree with you, all the back stabbing and "he said, she said" is ridiculous. What about HaLeigh??

You are more than welcome to contact the PCSO - would just love to hear what there response to you is!! Good luck w/that one!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:28 am

Wrapitup wrote:LOL, Tracey!! Try typing out the F bomb here and it will automatically switch it - am typing it now: f**k - you w/see what happens when I hit "send".

Tracy & Wrap - You two are too funny!
ROFLMAO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:01 am

Wrapitup wrote:LOL, Tracey!! Try typing out the F bomb here and it will automatically switch it - am typing it now: f**k - you w/see what happens when I hit "send".

I agree with you, all the back stabbing and "he said, she said" is ridiculous. What about HaLeigh??

You are more than welcome to contact the PCSO - would just love to hear what there response to you is!! Good luck w/that one!!

ROFLMAO Wrap! That's so funny! I was so angry at LE and all the players involved in NOT finding out what happened to HaLeigh, I didn't even realize I had written Sh!t here either. Guess I was a little riled up. I think I will call there today. I just want to know what they are telling people. I doubt anyone has even called and questioned them. I guess what gets to me is that we hear everything about KC, all the way down to what she eats for a snack. Yet, in this case, LE isn't telling anyone a darned thing or asking for help. Something is wrong with that. I appreciate the HLN channel for covering these cases. As we all know, there aren't any other channels that cover these things as in depth. However, they need to get back to the business of doing so. I don't want to hear about MJ anymore or about KC's jail schedule. Let's find some kids! It\\'s Not Fair
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:11 am

Agreed and glad we could share a laugh in the midst of this poor little girl and all the ongoing drama with everyone in this case, and some we've never even heard of.

JVM does cover HaLeigh (heard this is how her name is supposed to be spelled???) now and then but never NG ever since she had Ron on her show months ago.

Yes..please do call them. I can guarantee you about the only thing you will get is that "they are working on it." If you get more of a response than that, I will be very shocked!!!

W/await your response here!!! And, good luck!! :?: :clapping:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:16 am

Well, well, my friends, Wrap was right. I was given a "it is still an active investigation and they're following EVERY lead". They wanted to know who I was and why I was calling. I just said I was a concerned citizen and hadn't heard anything lately. So, I thought I would call.
Short and kinda got the impression I was a nuisance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:32 am

LOL!!! They are probably annoyed for two reasons:

1) They have "jack" on this case and
2) They are sick and tired of half the world calling them and asking what you just did!!
:lol!:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 05, 2009 10:39 am

Wrapitup wrote:LOL!!! They are probably annoyed for two reasons:

2) They are sick and tired of half the world calling them and asking what you just did!!

I can agree they may be tired of people calling to ask. However, then reach out to the public and ask for help. Say so, and tell us how we can help. Shoot, reach out to someone and say we are looking for that ONE tip. That ONE person who may know something. Remind folks of the reward. Something, anything!

Or do we just forget about her and let her fade off like Adjai????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:03 am

Tracey276 wrote:
Wrapitup wrote:LOL!!! They are probably annoyed for two reasons:

I can agree they may be tired of people calling to ask. However, then reach out to the public and ask for help. Say so, and tell us how we can help. Shoot, reach out to someone and say we are looking for that ONE tip. That ONE person who may know something. Remind folks of the reward. Something, anything!

Or do we just forget about her and let her fade off like Adjai????
Exactly - say something, anything.

Next PCSO round table meeting is tomorrow. Wonder if anything new will come out of it.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down