Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back!

3 posters

Go down

Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back! Empty Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back!

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 pm

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/08/william-cobra-staubs.html#more

One of the people at the center of the Haleigh Cummings case is William Eugene Staubs, aka "Cobra," a bounty hunter from Fort Lauderdale, FL, who has been involved in several high profile cases over the years, including the O.J. Simpson case and the take-down of an alleged terrorist in Fort Campbell, KY.

Despite an impressive record, which, by his count, includes the capture of over 8,000 fugitives – 199 of whom he says were child molesters – Staubs now finds himself at the center of his own criminal investigation – a case which he claims has been manufactured to silence him.

Staubs now finds himself at the center of his own criminal investigation – a case which he claims has been manufactured to silence him. "Pastor Richard Grund (father of Jesse Grund – Casey Anthony's former fiancé) got a call from a woman who was involved in the case, and she told him that there was something really wrong going on in this little girl's disappearance," Staubs said, "She said 'we need some type of investigator. These people are poor; they don't have any money." So Pastor Grund contacted me, and we discussed it.

For full article at the link above.

Is it really TRUE that NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back! Empty Re: Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:40 am

crying I can see how sad this is all for him. He is 35,000 in debit and needs to give up on finding HaLeigh. I will be sending him a note of thanks. I wish I was rich I would send him the money to get to his daughters wedding. How sad is this?

That stupid charge should be dropped against him. Cobra has got the hint that he is not wanted down there anymore. LE would rather put this case to archive. Cobra was in the way of doing that. Shame on them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back! Empty Re: Bounty Hunter, COBRA, Wants His Life Back!

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:48 am

Ok here is what I think and I didn't read the entire article..it bored me.

First of all he never should have gotten involved if he didn't have the finances or backing from somebody that did. What did he think money would fall out of the trees. I know you all like him but c'mon. Men work for money to support themselves and their families and their dreams. So he want down there with I am sure the best of intentions. But it went South. He has met a brick wall. He should have pulled out long, long ago.
Either he works for the bailbonds company or he doesn't. If he doesn't he can't make arrests. Plain and simple.
Furthermore I have believed from the very beginning there is something rotten down there. I don't think a decent man has a chance. Just like Haleigh..she never had a chance either.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:31 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Ok here is what I think and I didn't read the entire article..it bored me.

First of all he never should have gotten involved if he didn't have the finances or backing from somebody that did. What did he think money would fall out of the trees. I know you all like him but c'mon. Men work for money to support themselves and their families and their dreams. So he want down there with I am sure the best of intentions. But it went South. He has met a brick wall. He should have pulled out long, long ago.
Either he works for the bailbonds company or he doesn't. If he doesn't he can't make arrests. Plain and simple.
Furthermore I have believed from the very beginning there is something rotten down there. I don't think a decent man has a chance. Just like Haleigh..she never had a chance either.
Jeanne, I tend to agree with you to a certain extent. As a retired PI, I would NEVER take a case pro bono unless I knew I had the finances to do so. I think he got lost in the investigation..got to a point where he couldn't pull himself out of it..probably gained some semblance of notoriety as well and thought donations would see him through, thought he would bring Haleigh home. I do feel for him but since it has been months that he lost his PI license, I think he needs to lick his wounds and move on to other paying cases, sad to say!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:28 pm

It sounds to me as though Cobra was able to deal with the costs of his time and effort in the case until this arrest, and now bond and attorney fees are eating him up. Do we have any idea what information he uncovered that LE didn't have?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:13 am

Marica wrote:It sounds to me as though Cobra was able to deal with the costs of his time and effort in the case until this arrest, and now bond and attorney fees are eating him up. Do we have any idea what information he uncovered that LE didn't have?
He is a PI so if he did, he has probably let LE know and not the public.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down