Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashley Flores - Missing. / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child

4 posters

Go down

Ashley Flores - Missing.  / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child Empty Ashley Flores - Missing. / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:51 pm

Cory emailed this to me and asked me to post it.

SEND THIS NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE - CRIMINALS MOVE AROUND! Sergeant Rick Williams Rolla Police Department 1007 N. Elm St. Rolla, Mo. 65401 (573)364-1213 Fax (573)364-6346

Please look at the picture, read what her mother says, then forward, thank you! My 13 year old girl, Ashley Flores, is missing. She has been missing for two weeks. Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child. That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found by circulation of her picture on TV. The internet circulates even overseas,South America, and Canada etc.Please pass this to everyone in your address book..With GOD on her side she will be found.'I am asking you all, begging you to please forward this on to anyone and everyone you know, PLEASE.It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone knows anything, please contact me at: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I am including a picture of her. All prayers are appreciated! ! It only takes 2 seconds!

Ashley Flores - Missing.  / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child Ashley
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Ashley Flores - Missing.  / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child Empty Re: Ashley Flores - Missing. / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child

Post by Cory Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:54 pm

Thank you Wrap!
Every once in a while I get these on my cell phone. This one came the other day.....she is soooooo pretty. I just hope they find her soon and ALIVE!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Ashley Flores - Missing.  / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child Empty Re: Ashley Flores - Missing. / THIS IS A HOAX - Check Snopes.com if you get an email about a missing child

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:46 pm

I pray they get her home soon.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 pm

I have absolutely no clue if this is credible or not but when googling Ashley's name..this is what I found.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This missing person report is a HOAX!
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Why would someone do that? How sick!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down