Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real!

+6
cherylz
mommyof3kids
Wrapitup
ladyjustice37
CritterFan1
artgal16
10 posters

Go down

WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real! Empty WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real!

Post by artgal16 Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
WFTV Discovers Possible Duct Tape Link In Casey Case
Posted: 5:06 pm EDT October 2, 2009
Updated: 6:37 pm EDT October 2, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- It's the duct tape that could strengthen the link between Casey Anthony and her daughter's body and it was discovered only by Eyewitness News.

Eyewitness News found the same rare type of tape that was found on Caylee's skull being used by the Anthony family on a Caylee Anthony poster.

You can't buy the tape from Home Depot. It is industrial-grade duct tape that hasn't been sold in years.

With the debate over the duct tape evidence intensifying this week, Eyewitness News re-analyzed video that was taken in the months before Caylee's body was found.
The discovery could make it even more difficult for the defense to argue that Casey didn't put the tape over Caylee's mouth. The defense has really been trying to shoot down the duct tape evidence recently.

"If the defense tries to advance that, that it was one of the volunteers that took that tape, killed the child, put the tape over the child's face to frame Casey, that strains credibility and it will turn the jury off," WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

However, the video taken by Eyewitness News on July 20, 2008 just days after Casey's arrest and one month after Caylee Anthony disappeared, shows that the duct tape on the Anthonys' Caylee posters has the same unique markings as the duct tape on the Anthonys' gas can and the tape found over Caylee's mouth.

A photo of the duct tape on the Anthonys' gas can, which is the one Casey is accused of stealing from her parents in June of 2008, shows distinct markings that it's made by the Henkel Company and shows some of the specifications.

In July of 2008, the Anthonys had set up a command post and put up posters with Caylee's photo on them. They used what appeared to be the same duct tape with Henkel logo.

Both pieces, which apparently came from the Anthonys' home, appear to be the same kind of rare duct tape according to page number 3378 in the state's case file, (read document) that investigators found over Caylee's mouth when her remains were found in the woods near the Anthonys' home.

Page number 3378, shows that the FBI says the duct tape found over Caylee's skull showed the same black oval Henkel logo and the "spec max temp 200 degrees Fahrenheit"

The FBI says it's an industrial tape that hasn't been made for years.

Eyewitness News received a response from the defense team's public relations representative Marti McKenzie.

"The defense team won't respond to anything that hasn’t been entered as evidence in the case," McKenzie said.

Court documents show the defense has had the FBI photos of the duct tape that was over Caylee's mouth, showing the Henkel logo which matches the Anthonys' duct tape, since March.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real! Empty Re: WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real!

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:45 pm

This is huge, IMO!!!!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real! Empty Re: WFTV reports Duct tape link they discovered in Anthony Case! Bombshell for real!

Post by ladyjustice37 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:48 pm

It is the news station doing the investigation now. Strange things be going on here. affraid
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:59 pm

Personally, I don't give a rip WHO gets the goods on Casey..as long as it's viable and can be proved in court.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:12 pm

If it werent for Woodward and Bernstein who also works for a News organization we wouldnt have known about Watergate. The investigating by newpapers is a time-honored tradition, thats why many journalists go in to the news field - to do exactly that. The police cant be everywhere but the press can go many places, and has the ability to mingle with regular people, take photos, get tips etc. This isnt a tabloid, its a legitimate news outlet! And cudos to them for this piece of investigative work!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] has a really good article on the duct tape if anyone interested.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:15 pm

Thanks Artgal for that link... that was very good reading!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Thanks Artgal. Let us hope and pray. It always rang a bell w/ me when they excluded GA, CA and LA's prints from the tape. They left out hers.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:52 am

AMAZING!!!! Able to take a breath now. Isn't it wild, that when these posters were put up, the ants didn't bother to go out and buy a new supply of duct tape?
Marica
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:01 pm

by lindamarie Today at 11:36 am BJ
I wonder if it's Henkel Duct Tape or "the other kind?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:23 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
On BJ's post???
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:38 pm

by Wrapitup Today at 12:23 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
On BJ's post???

HUH?
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
by Wrapitup Today at 12:23 pm

BJ in OR wrote:
On BJ's post???

HUH?
The Henkel tape..Linda Marie..did you mean on BJ's pic of Casey all taped up or on Artgal's first post?? :idk:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Its henkels tape on the posters the Ants put up at the "command post"!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:45 pm

by BJ in OR Today at 12:01 pm
It was BJ questioned what kind of Duct Tape it was......not LindaMarie.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:21 pm

Sorry, you are correct, as usual..

Henkel tape used on posters = shit out of luck for Casey and the Ants/Bozo/BC.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:41 am

CNN also had a report about the news crew who discovered the tape on the Caylee poster, that the Anthonys had put up.
I have questions for ya'll...

*Why did the Anthony's use this particular roll of tape to hang posters? (it is supposedly very expensive)

*Was using the roll of tape another attempt from the Anthony's to hide the truth? (They couldn't just throw the roll away so instead they tampered with the evidence by using it.)

*Didn't LE recover the Roll of Henkle tape from the Anthony's house?
*Could they have had more than one roll?

*Where is the poster with the tape on it now?
*Has it been fingerprinted?

Just an FYI: Home Depot does not sell this brand of tape... but LOWES does!
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:55 am

NiteSpinR wrote:CNN also had a report about the news crew who discovered the tape on the Caylee poster, that the Anthonys had put up.
I have questions for ya'll...

*Why did the Anthony's use this particular roll of tape to hang posters? (it is supposedly very expensive)

*Was using the roll of tape another attempt from the Anthony's to hide the truth? (They couldn't just throw the roll away so instead they tampered with the evidence by using it.)

*Didn't LE recover the Roll of Henkle tape from the Anthony's house?
*Could they have had more than one roll?

*Where is the poster with the tape on it now?
*Has it been fingerprinted?

Just an FYI: Home Depot does not sell this brand of tape... but LOWES does!

I don't think the Anthony's thought about what roll of tape they would use to hang posters. Either that, or they wanted to use the Henkel to make sure it would stick for a long period of time as it is very humid in the Summer in Fl.

I doubt that the Ant's knew about the tape..or had any clue that Casey had used it. This is MOO!

I believe that Yes..LE DID recover the roll of tape. And Yes..there could me more than one roll. George & Cindy are both OCD. Part of the reason Casey is such a nut case. Again, MOO!!

No clue where the poster is now. I think there were MANY posters. Very good question that I hope will play out in court.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:03 pm

i think lowes is better as far as the products they carry, but i get lots of help from the employees at home depot in my neighborhood, so i go there more often.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:31 am

I have more duct tape questions now.

I want to know if the Anthony's kept their garage door up or down? Did the meter reader and joe blow have access to the garage through an open door?

The location the roll was recovered from also brings to mind the questions... was Caylee's little face taped at the Anthony's house and the roll returned to it's location there after use? or Was the roll in Casey's car when the Anthony's cleaned it up and they returned it to its place, before using it on the fliers?

If someone had stolen the roll from the Anthony's garage to use on Caylee, do they risk getting caught returning the tape where they got it? Only if they had free access to come and go when no one was around, KC!

What ever happened to the roll of duct tape that Casey was discussing with her friend?

Last edited by NiteSpinR on Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another question before sleep)
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down