Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leah Freeman's Birthday

+4
Love4My5boys
Cory
CritterFan1
mommyof3kids
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leah Freeman's Birthday Empty Leah Freeman's Birthday

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Leah Freeman's Birthday is Thursday, October 29, 2009. She would have been 25 yrs old Leah Nicole Freeman was born on Oct. 29, 1984 in Coquille Valley Hospital. She would have turned 25 years old this year, but tragically Leah will never celebrate this birthday because her life was cut tragically short when she was murdered at 15. Her murder remains unsolved, so we're asking you to help us spread the word so we can find JUSTICE FOR LEAH!

Curiosity of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Leah Freeman's Birthday Empty Re: Leah Freeman's Birthday

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 pm

THANKS for this thread Lindamarie!!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:42 pm

What you have done with her facebook account is wonderful. It is growing and so is the cause.
Bravo
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:02 am

Oh thank you Lindamarie.. but it would be NOTHING without the WONDERFUL support of Michelle Ellis and Cory and ALL who have joined it to make it as big as it has become!! JUSTICE for LEAH!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:49 am

My son turned twenty five on Sept. 28th of this year. I spent a good portion of his birthday reflecting on 25 being an important birthday... one quarter of a century!!
I thought of precious Leah most of the day also. I knew her 25th birthday would have been a month after my son's. Made me think of yet another milestone in her life Leah missed because of the actions of her murderer. It is so sad and just really touches my heart.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:14 am

CritterFan1 wrote:My son turned twenty five on Sept. 28th of this year. I spent a good portion of his birthday reflecting on 25 being an important birthday... one quarter of a century!!
I thought of precious Leah most of the day also. I knew her 25th birthday would have been a month after my son's. Made me think of yet another milestone in her life Leah missed because of the actions of her murderer. It is so sad and just really touches my heart.

Critter and I talked about the day her son turned 25 in a pm. It was also wierd because her sons birthday is on my other daughter Denise's birthday! But yet he was turning 25 which was what Leah would be this month.
Critter - you have a heart of gold and thanks for sharing that pm with me! Thanks for sharing your son's birthday story with me. It was nice! It actually made me smile. It takes alot to make me smile this time of year. It's just a really tough time. My God.....my baby would be 25 years old. Wow. OK...now I'm crying...gotta stop!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:17 am

cory Big Hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:26 am

lindamarie wrote:cory Big Hug

Aw....Thank You Linda!! I feel so much better now!!! :flower:

Sorry about that..... sometimes I just choke up. It's really weird. Sometimes I could just sit and talk about Leah for hours - and then every once in a while I just even think about her and the tears just start streaming. Wonder if that will ever change? At least I have you all here to help me through those tough times. Group Hug
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:43 am

I sure wish there was more I could do to help you. I know how you feel. The same thing happens to me in regards to my Sister Kathy. The pain is always there. Some days are worse than others I understand.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:09 pm

Big Hug to you Sweet Cory!

I meant to email you back yesterday but didn't get the chance to yet!! I am super super excited about our visit coming up on Halloween weekend.. and OF COURSE I will bring the kids by your house to trick or Treat later that night!! Still not sure what they are going be!

I am looking forward to paying my respect to Leah when I am there as well!! I will be your shoulder to cry on that day.. well vice versa because I will be balling like a baby with you!!

Love you Cory!! Muah!!
BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:11 pm

by CritterFan1 Today at 9:49 am

My son turned twenty five on Sept. 28th of this year. I spent a good portion of his birthday reflecting on 25 being an important birthday... one quarter of a century!!

Critter, I am with Cory, you do have a heart of gold, I see it in EVERY post! You make me, laugh, and smile every time!!

Love to you Critter bug!! Big Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Love to you too, Mommy, and Cory!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

lindamarie wrote:I sure wish there was more I could do to help you. I know how you feel. The same thing happens to me in regards to my Sister Kathy. The pain is always there. Some days are worse than others I understand.

Just knowing you're here and all you have already done is HUGE LM. HUGE.

Isn't it weird how we never know why or when the "worse than other" days are going to hit? They seem to come from nowhere. When they hit, they hit HARD too.

I am sorry for your loss too LM. crying
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:26 pm

mommyof3kids wrote:Big Hug to you Sweet Cory!

I meant to email you back yesterday but didn't get the chance to yet!! I am super super excited about our visit coming up on Halloween weekend.. and OF COURSE I will bring the kids by your house to trick or Treat later that night!! Still not sure what they are going be!

I am looking forward to paying my respect to Leah when I am there as well!! I will be your shoulder to cry on that day.. well vice versa because I will be balling like a baby with you!!

Love you Cory!! Muah!!
BlowKisses

{{{MOMMY}}}!!!!!!!! Couple Hugging Right back atcha with the big hug there!!!!!
Yahoo!! She's bringing the kids by on Halloween!!! :spiderdrop: I gotta figure out what I'm gonna be!? Any suggestions? I was an Angel last year. If only I had a pole I could be one of these...... stripper !!!!!

Yes.....we can go out Lee Valley and I will show you where they put Leah. It\\'s Not Fair And lots of Couple Hugging
Where has your Mom been anyway??? She will want to go too right? I will email her tonight.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:29 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Love to you too, Mommy, and Cory!!

BlowKisses BlowKisses BlowKisses
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

LMAO!!! Cory, you and your stripper LOL.. OK, I'll tell you what... I actually have a pair of STRIPPER shoes I can lend you for your outfit :oops: they came with my sexy cat costume I bought last year peace

Not sure where my MOM has been.. maybe we need to send out another search party out on her ARS??? thinking

Last edited by mommyof3kids on Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:06 pm

LOL!!!! Wonder if this old broad could even walk in stripper shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure where your has been huh????!!!! LOL!! (had to raz ya there!!!!)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Not sure where your has been huh????!!!! LOL!! (had to raz ya there!!!!)
LMAO.. what I meant to say is not sure where my MOM has been but probably should have said, not sure where my BRAIN has been.. LOL!!!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Our precious Leah should be planning her 25th birthday this week. Instead, a monster changed that, forever along with all of her hopes and dreams. I pray LE is closer to the truth every day.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:34 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:Our precious Leah should be planning her 25th birthday this week. Instead, a monster changed that, forever along with all of her hopes and dreams. I pray LE is closer to the truth every day.

Critter -
I gotta tell ya........my niece (Melissa) is here with me. We read this post of yours about a half hour ago. I had to log off.....we were absolutely sobbing. We just want to thank you for thinking of "Our Leah". We love you Critter.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:09 pm

That was very sweet of you Critter! Your are right, she is OUR Leah! We all have come together here on this site to remember a young beautiful Girl, who's life was so wrongfully taken prematurely! May Justice come in the VERY near future for this sweet angel!

I do want to say how lucky I feel to be going to visit Cory during this special time. I won't be there on Leah's Birthday, but will be there the day after. I am looking forward to meeting Cory in person and going to pay my respect to her daughter who's beautiful spirit has grabbed my heart and pulled me in!

Love to you Cory and Critter!! Muah!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Mommy!!! We will all be there in spirit with you wishing we could help you pay respect to Leah..... I am so glad you and Cory are going to meet. love to you Cory and Melissa and of course Mommy!!
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:03 pm

Yes, I know you all will!! Critter, you are a wonderful caring women!!! BlowKisses
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Well, I have put much thought into what to do on Leah's Birthday. I have decided to just stay home and reflect on the memories. After everything that has happened this last week, I am tired. I think it would be of more help to my heart to stay home and remember the times with Leah. Also.......I want to be HERE. This is where my most awesome friends are. This is where I know I will feel love and respect for "Our Leah". I promise to try not to cry too much! And when Mommy gets here we can go out to where she was found and pay our respects. I do plan to release a balloon when Mommy and I go out there...... The balloon will be full of thoughts and wishes - From Victims Heartland. And I intend to write just that on the balloon. Are you all ok with that??
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:27 pm

That sounds like a Marvelous idea Cory!! We can get her a birthday balloon and write on the back of it! I can't wait until this weekend!! :cheers:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:29 pm

Wish I could be there too on her birthday. Leah will love the balloon.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:35 pm

by CritterFan1 Today at 5:29 pm

Wish I could be there too on her birthday. Leah will love the balloon.

You will be there in spirit Critter, as will all other VH members that are wishing they could be there! Group Hug
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Cory

My prayer and thoughts will be with you, you will be in good hands With Mommy being there and all the other wonderful supporter you have on your side, including myself and they Rest of VH( Awesome members) that cannot be there physically but will be there in spirit! I will get some balloons for Leah and set some off on my end. Just let me know the Time And I will be There Cory!!! My heart goes out to you And Finding Justice for Leah!! God Bless you , XXXOOOO

Luv Ash
crying
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Love4My5boys wrote:Cory

My prayer and thoughts will be with you, you will be in good hands With Mommy being there and all the other wonderful supporter you have on your side, including myself and they Rest of VH( Awesome members) that cannot be there physically but will be there in spirit! I will get some balloons for Leah and set some off on my end. Just let me know the Time And I will be There Cory!!! My heart goes out to you And Finding Justice for Leah!! God Bless you , XXXOOOO

Luv Ash
crying

Thank You so much Ash! How sweet of you. I KNOW that the VH members will all be there in spirit. To be honest with you - I don't know what I would do without this site. Seriously. Thursday will be tough. No denying that. I will manage to get myself through it. I have to. I have WAY too much fight left in me not to! So if LE and the wanna-be DA think they have seen the last of me - well they are in for quite a surprise. I am far from done. Since Leah's Dad's death I have managed to get myself real angry with R. Paul Frasier (DA) and he is damn lucky I haven't shown my face down there. The only reason I haven't is because I have been concentrating on Leah's birthday. Since Denny's death, something has been on my mind..... There has GOT to be a way to get a different/new DA on this case. This is wrong.....something is very wrong here. I don't think the man is competent enough for the job. He obviously has NO compassion. This just sucks cause I think he was just elected in last November. How does that work anyway?? Anyone know?
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

The deep grief you feel does turn to anger. The anger part of grief took me completely off guard. I was prepared to be sad and to grief. But not the anger that went along with it. A Mother not knowing the facts is much worse than knowing how a closed loved one died at least for me it is/was. I am thinking a lot about Leah tonight. She has the best birthday present a girl could get. Her Father. May that give you some peace Cory. You deserve peace and Leah deserves Justice for a young life cut way to short.

Last edited by lindamarie on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 pm

OMG LM.....What an awesome post. Wow. Perfect! I relate to every single word you said. Thank you so much.
You are right.......For her birthday, her Dad and her will - well, "I Hope They Dance". butterfly
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:36 am

I hope they have a beautiful father and daughter dance on Thursday, also. I keep thinking of the joyous celebration that went on when Denny got there!! Have had Leah on my mind all week. So very sad for all of Denny's family here, left behind, but miraculous for Leah and her dad to be together, forever.
Cory, do you pray that Frasier gets a heart, and learns compassion and gets the truth out of Nick and friends??? In my mind I have been writing Nick a letter about Leah's 25th birthday and what the day should have meant to her, to her family. It feels good to let it all out, even if only in my imagination.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:47 pm

This is the release we distributed, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We're hoping to see some Letters from the Editor in print tomorrow too.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle_ellis Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:49 pm

I'm so sad and sorry to hear about Denny's passing. It's good to know that Leah is with her father on her birthday though. I am praying for you Cory - I know things are going to turn around with this case eventually and hopefully sooner rather than later.

michelle_ellis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:00 pm

Thank you Michelle. Death is always so sad and hard to deal with. My Mom always told me to try to find the good in everything - including the bad. There are two good points to his passing. He is with Leah now is one and the other is his is no longer in pain. I just wish I could mend his childrens' hearts. He will be missed greatly by them all. And also his wife Denise.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:23 pm

michelle_ellis wrote:This is the release we distributed, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] We're hoping to see some Letters from the Editor in print tomorrow too.

You Go Girl I read the article and I think you did an awesome job.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:49 pm

wonderful article, Michelle.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:20 pm

CritterFan1 wrote:wonderful article, Michelle.

She does GREAT work huh Critter??? Gotta love that girl!!! ❤

Hey....I know this is off topic but has anyone heard anything from Mommyof3kids today????? thinking Hope she isn't sick.

{{{MOMMY}}} ????? Where are you Mommy?????? I miss my Mommy! (Oh...that sounded odd didn't it?????!!!!LOL!!!!)
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:18 am

Leah Freeman's Birthday 52105-10
Leah Freeman's Birthday Happy_10
Leah Freeman's Birthday Leah0111
Leah Freeman's Birthday Leah0310
Leah Freeman's Birthday Leah1110
Leah Freeman's Birthday Leah-110
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:07 am

Happy Birthday, precious angel. I know you and your dad have been enjoying being together on this special day of days! Wonderful how the Lord works. Time down here is slowly passing. Each day is hopefully closer to justice for you and answers for all of your family. I think of you so much, sweet Leah. I think of all that you have missed here on earth. I know that in heaven you are able to look down and see the tireless work of your mom. She has devoted her life to finding the answers so that justice will prevail. You have to be so proud of all she has done out of her tremendous love for you. I feel like I know you so well, you are always in my heart. always. I ask for justice for you every day of my life.
You and your dad have a wonderful birthday celebration. Along with any and all loved ones that are there with you. Happy Birthday, to a precious angel. butterfly :littleangel:
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:57 am

Woke up this morning, and pretty much had myself convinced that today was going to be one of those "tough Cory" days. Then I logged on to VH...

LM - You are such an awesome lady. YOU have touched my heart with words alone. It's kinda funny - the innocense. It's like you don't even know that even one little sentence makes the world of difference to me. You my friend have given me so many of those in your posts. And THEN you top those with some of my most favorite pictures of Leah. Thank you for who you are. Thank you for being such a huge part of VH. And thank you for ALL you do for Leah and myself. I love you LM.

Critter - You know how I feel about you...I love you lady! So much! I have had some of my best days in pm's with you....our falling down things are beyond funny!! I don't know how you got through that post... I had to walk away and gather my thoughts. It does bring some peace to me knowing Leah is with her Daddy now. I can just see her now..... showing him just how things are done in Heaven! Thank you so so much for your words and wishes for a Happy Birthday.

Now.....Leah Nicole Freeman - Happy Birthday my precious girl. I may be sad because you are gone, but knowing you are with your Daddy now somehow eases my pain. You would be 25 years old today down here on earth - Wow! That almost doesn't seem possible! I've done the math Girl!! It's true! 25!!!! Let's see, this makes the 10th birthday I've missed sharing with you. Girl.....we have many to make up for when we see one another again. And we will!! As I'm sure you already know.....VH's members have certainly helped me through this rough time for me. Don't worry Sweetheart - These people will never leave me. I have finally found a place where people understand and are more than helpful. God Bless you Sweet Angel Leah. Happy Happy Birthday to you! And I hope you and your Dad have a birthday like no other. I love you Leah. I love you so much.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:52 am

Cory I'm not very good at expressing my feelings in words but I'm going to try anyway. I just had to let you know how much I want justice for our LeahI know whoever did this to your beautiful daughter will spend eternity in hell but I want him to pay here on earth too. I pray that this happens soon. Happy Birthday sweet Leah you have so many people that love you!! You have the best mommy in the world and just like her we won't give up till this person is arrested.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:59 am

janie wrote:Cory I'm not very good at expressing my feelings in words but I'm going to try anyway. I just had to let you know how much I want justice for our LeahI know whoever did this to your beautiful daughter will spend eternity in hell but I want him to pay here on earth too. I pray that this happens soon. Happy Birthday sweet Leah you have so many people that love you!! You have the best mommy in the world and just like her we won't give up till this person is arrested.

For someone who thinks they are not very good at expressing their feelings in words........YOU DID GREAT!!!!!! We WILL get Leah's justice..... I feel it smack dab in my heart. I really do. Thank you Janie! God Bless You!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:32 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LEAH, our resident ANGEL!!!!!!!
:cheers: :bday: BlowKisses :littleangel:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:38 pm

Angel on a Cloud
©️ By Sheena Mosier

When I picture you up there sitting on a cloud,

In my heart, I want to scream out loud.

With your beautiful eyes staring me down, I think of your death and I want to frown.

Wherever I am, I know you are there, helping me in my time of despair.

But still, I wonder, will I ever know, why you were taken from me so suddenly so.

I miss holding you in my arms, I would have kept you from any harm.

Now I won't be able to watch you grow,
I can't tell you how it hurts my heart so.

Now all I can ask as you watch over me,
please help me to live my life in harmony.

Please help me to hold my head up high,
maybe some day I'll have that twinkle in my eye.

For now my love, I know I must say so long,
I'll think of you often, as I try to go on.

Always know how much I care,and please greet me once I get up there.

Wishing Leah a very Happy Birthday and that we find Justice for Leah and Peace for you, Cory!!!!!!!!!!!
BlowKisses
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:48 pm

OK Wrap........I am bawling my head off now!! What an awesome poem........Think I will frame that!

You have so much going on with your Mom right now and yet you manage to find time to send your heartfelt wishes.......Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You my friend are a KEEPER!!! I love you Kathie!!!!!
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Cory Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:22 pm

It's time to solve Leah's murder

Thursday, October 29, 2009 | No comments posted.

Nearly a decade ago, my daughter’s life was cut tragically short when she was murdered at 15 years old in Coquille.

My daughter is Leah Freeman and today, Oct. 29, she would have turned 25. As I endure this painful anniversary I am again reminded of everything that was taken away from Leah and everything that could have been. Since I can’t do anything about that, I do what I can — fight for her justice.

This is why I am making a public plea to Coos County District Attorney Paul Frasier and Coquille Police Chief Mark Dannels to dedicate a cold case team to re-investigate Leah’s murder. Leah’s murder remains unsolved and as far as I am aware local law enforcement has done little in recent years to effectively investigate her case. There has been a lot of turmoil and personnel changes at the Coquille Police Department in recent years, and partly due to that I don’t think her case has been properly handled.

The only concrete information I have in regards to Leah’s murder investigation is from legal documents released several years ago discussing initial phases of the investigation; these documents can be found at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not aware of anything else that has gone on in the case since that point in time.

Coquille Police Chief Mark Dannels needs to do more than follow up on tips that periodically come in regarding the case. Paul Frasier needs to assign a dedicated team to go back and look through all of the files again, re-interview everyone involved and re-examine all of the evidence. Until this happens Leah’s murderer is still free. I miss my daughter horribly and want to see justice done, but I also don’t want her murderer roaming free and posing a threat to our community.

My family is offering a $5,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction. If you have information regarding my daughter’s murder, please contact the Coquille Police Department at 396-2114 or Coos Stop Crime at 267-6666.

Cory Courtright

Coquille

This was in the letter to the editor in today's World Newspaper.
Cory
Cory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:57 pm

crying You are loved here Cory. I think your letter to the Editor is perfect. Good job. I hope the cold case team gets involved. They make a huge difference in solving cases that seem to have went nowhere. All of the comments posted here today brought tears to my eyes. Wrap your poem was wonderful and perfect for Leahs birthday. I also posted something for Leahs birthday on CSO. CSO has many guests lurking and I want to help keep her unsolved case out there in the public eye.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:18 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content