Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Found alive - Missing California girl

3 posters

Go down

Found alive - Missing California girl Empty Found alive - Missing California girl

Post by Juanita Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:04 am

(didnt we have a found alive section?? where is it?)

They dont give the name of the victim in this case. I think there is a sex offender living on Kelly road, last i checked. One of my school age friends lived on that road, its close to my moms house, but im not sure if this falls in that same area, i have to look again.

Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County
FBI, BCSO Deputies Swarm Home

POSTED: 11:47 pm MST November 9, 2009
UPDATED: 2:01 am MST November 10, 2009
[BUZZ: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [DELICIOUS: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [DIGG: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [FACEBOOK: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [REDDIT: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [RSS] [PRINT: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County] [EMAIL: Missing Calif. Teen Found In Bernalillo County]
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- A teenager who was reported missing from the Los Angeles area has been found in Bernalillo County, authorities said.

Bernalillo County Sheriff's deputies and FBI agents focused on a house on the 2600 block of Kelly SW in South Valley.

BCSO received a call from law enforcement in the LA area at about 6 p.m. Monday and asked sheriff's deputies to check that home.

Officials said a 16-year-old girl from California, who went missing a couple days ago, was found in the home when deputies peered through the window.

The teenager was with an older man when they looked through windows and that's when deputies realized they had to move in right away, according to BCSO Sheriff Darren White.

The condition of the girl was not immediately available. There is no word on her condition.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Found alive - Missing California girl Empty Re: Found alive - Missing California girl

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:37 am

Found Alive is in the lounge. Thanks for posting this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Found alive - Missing California girl Empty Re: Found alive - Missing California girl

Post by Juanita Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:45 am

The guy has been arrested and the girl is being seen by a doctor, and thats all I know from this mornings news.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:57 am

Please keep us updated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:04 pm

i definitely will.

although i know absolutely nothing about this, it could be anything, but i wonder if this is a case of meeting an older "friend" on the internet and then running away.

they showed a picture of the house on the news last night, i could easily drive by and check it out.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:08 am

did i call it or what???

NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl
Teen Found Bound, Police Say

POSTED: 4:51 pm MST November 10, 2009
UPDATED: 7:05 pm MST November 10, 2009
[BUZZ: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [DELICIOUS: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [DIGG: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [FACEBOOK: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [REDDIT: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [RSS] [PRINT: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl] [EMAIL: NM Man Arrested, Accused Of Sex With Calif. Girl]
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Authorities have arrested a 57-year-old Albuquerque man after police say he met a 16-year-old California girl on the Internet and drove her to New Mexico, where they had sex and the man took bondage fetish photos of her.

Edward Christy was arrested Monday. He faces charges of second-degree criminal sexual penetration, custodial interference and sexual exploitation of children.

Authorities say Christy met the girl on a dating Web site. He told Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies he drove to Westminster, Calif., to pick her up Sunday because she threatened suicide if he didn't. Police say they had sex at a hotel in Needles, Calif., and at Christy's home.

go here for full story

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 am

Yes you called this one. Jeeze it just makes me sick that perverts like this guy exist in our world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

How horrible!!! Lot's going on in Bernalillo County lately!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:45 am

Where were her parents? why are they not on her FB account or myspace keeping up with their child? A 15 year old does not drive. Someone had to give her a ride for her "meet and greet" with the perv. OMG, makes me cringe at what she went thru with an OLD man an old perv. (old to her, not me...I am 56)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:43 am

this old man should know better, but obviously not.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down