Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08

Go down

AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08 Empty AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:33 pm

Amber Alert

Missing From: Lawrenceville, GA
Missing Date: 06/08/2009 10:25 AM
Issued for: Georgia: Statewide
Contact: If you have information, please contact Gwinnett County Police Department, 770-513-5000
Circumstances: Levi's Call is being activated by R10 at the request of the Gwinnett County Police Department on behalf of Ingrid Reyes. Last seen traveling near Lawrenceville Highway.

Missing Child
Name: Ingrid Reyes
Alias:
Hair Color: Brown Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Hispanic Age: 4
Height: 3'0" Weight: 30 lbs.
Description: Straight, shoulder length hair, last seen wearing pajama bottoms and a pink Barbie T-shirt

Suspect
Name: Alejandro Humberto Guzman
Alias:
Hair Color: Black Eye Color: Brown
Skin Color: Hispanic Age: 29
Height: 5'10" Weight: 180 lbs.
Description: Hair is short on top and long on the sides, usually wears a blue baseball cap with a "T" on it.

Vehicle Information
Make: Honda Model: Accord
Color: Grey Interior Color:
License State: TX License Text: NCK 136
Vehicle Description:

there are no pictures of the child, or the suspect yet.. will update with those if/when released!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Thank you so much for posting this.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08 Empty Re: AMBER ALERT: Ingrid Reyes: Lawrenceville, GA 6/10/08

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:04 pm

Randi, how did you hear about this? Atlanta is not too far from Lawrenceville, and I haven't heard the first thing about it. Usually when there is an Amber Alert, they interrupt the TV show you are watching and flash it across the screen 2 or 3 times....

Hmmmmmm.....;
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey Snaz,
I'm not too far either but I haven't heard of it. I notice it says a "Levi call" not an amber alert. What's the difference?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:26 pm

Levi's Call

Levi's Call is an investigative tool that can be activated only by local law enforcement agencies through a request to the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI).

When an abduction is confirmed and investigators determine that the case meets "Alert Criteria", the respective GBI regional office should be contacted. (Regional offices can be called directly during business hours, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. After hours, on weekends and holidays, contact the GBI Communications Center at 404-244-2600. An operator will locate the on-call agent.) The GBI verifies that the use of an alert is justified and works with the local investigator to draft an "Alert Bulletin".
Once the Alert Bulletin is complete, the GBI requests activation through the Georgia Emergency Management Agency (GEMA). GEMA transmits the bulletin via the EAS to broadcasters. GEMA, in cooperation with law enforcement, determines whether the alert should be broadcast statewide or regionally. Broadcasters are requested to run the alert at least twice the first hour and once every hour for the next three hours. Local law enforcement also must supply the GBI with a photograph of the child for dissemination to the media.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:22 am

Thanks, Wrap. I guess I wasn't watching the first 3 hours because I didn't see anything local. They could be anywhere by now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:23 am

Ingrid Reyes - Found Safe
6/11/2009, Maryland -- "A Gwinnett County girl at the center of a Levi's Call has been found safe."

"Police say 4-year-old Ingrid Guzman-Reyes was found in Maryland with her father."

"She is now in the custody of DFACS, and her father is in jail in Prince George County."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down