Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Body Farm - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH/FAINT OF HEART!!!!

4 posters

Go down

The Body Farm - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH/FAINT OF HEART!!!! Empty Re: The Body Farm - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH/FAINT OF HEART!!!!

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:42 pm

Forensic Meterology and the Body Farm

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Body Farm - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH/FAINT OF HEART!!!! Empty Re: The Body Farm - EXTREMELY GRAPHIC - NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH/FAINT OF HEART!!!!

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:48 pm

You got that right, lovemysam!! Very, very interesting!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:38 pm

I just want to know where/how they get people to donate their bodies for these kind of tests!! I am an Organ donor, but not sure if I would be willing to donate my entire body to these people. JMO
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:51 pm

I think in one of the videos they said victim families often donate the bodies b/c they know it helps to advance research in solving crimes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:40 pm

P.S. It is normal to me. I live close, met the man who created it, it is a bit of a norm here. You may donate your body to the "body farm" farm if you choose. I only keep up w/ particular things these dayS but if you/anyone wishes to donate your body upon death, shoot me a PM and i will send you the most up to date information.

BW
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:49 pm

Oh, man, lovemysam, I watched these.
You were right; not for just everybody for sure!
I did find them to be very informative, as my grandfather donated his body to science. He died when he was 88 and was a school teacher. During his entire life, he never was sick a day in his life and never missed a day of work. He thought that, because he had been so lucky, he should donate his body to science to see if he could be any "help" to researchers to help unlock the key to why some get sick and some don't. So I found this very interesting. (also had a few nightmares, lol) Thanks for the videos!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:00 pm

I thought the hand "glove" fingerprint thing was interesting. (I think I posted that one).

Last edited by lovemysam on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar fix.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:20 pm

The thing that kinda bothered me was how the bodies are just lying out in the leaves like that, scattered all over the place. I don't know why, but I thought they'd have the bodies all in one area, and not out like they were. I guess that's the only way they can determine the process of decomp, etc. is to put them in that environment, but man, UGH. I think I will not donate my body, lol. Just continue to be an organ donor :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:32 pm

unleashthelawyers Today at 4:20 pm

The thing that kinda bothered me was how the bodies are just lying out in the leaves like that, scattered all over the place. I don't know why, but I thought they'd have the bodies all in one area, and not out like they were. I guess that's the only way they can determine the process of decomp, etc. is to put them in that environment, but man, UGH. I think I will not donate my body, lol. Just continue to be an organ donor

I agree with you 100% mimi!!
I also told my husband that if he cremates me I will haunt him for the rest of his life, LOL. There is just something about paying respect to a body once someone dies that I feel is important. Not that I am judging anyone that wants to donate your body for science experiances, or being cremated.... JMO. :silent:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Where is Juanita in this conversation? Our scientist. I find this Dr studies to be interesting. His work is so important to our justice system. I don't know about the part where he kicked the bones around a little. Hmmmmm
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm

lindamarie wrote:Where is Juanita in this conversation? Our scientist. I find this Dr studies to be interesting. His work is so important to our justice system. I don't know about the part where he kicked the bones around a little. Hmmmmm
Yeah, the bone kicking was a little harsh even for batgirl!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:25 pm

Yea, I'm gonna be skipping this show. LOL! I watched some of these videos from here some months ago and nearly got sick. I don't know if they are the same ones or not. I couldn't watch to find out either. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] And NO, I will NOT be donating any of ME to this place when I die.
I think it serves a great purpose and am sure very important work. I just couldn't work or be put there. ugh! :pale:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:50 pm

They should put death row bods here-afterward of course!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 pm

lovemysam wrote:
lindamarie wrote:Where is Juanita in this conversation? Our scientist. I find this Dr studies to be interesting. His work is so important to our justice system. I don't know about the part where he kicked the bones around a little. Hmmmmm
Yeah, the bone kicking was a little harsh even for batgirl!

:lol: Well I could have lived with out seeing him do that. I was thinking to my self that poor guy has been hanging at the farm to long.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:47 am

sounds very interesting, but i will watch when nobody is around! LOL talking about donating your body to science, have you guys gone to the body world exhibit??
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:50 am

No, I like to be around breathers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 am

lovemysam wrote:No, I like to be around breathers.

LOL it's pretty cool though, the only thing that kinda got to me where seeing the fetus. had lots of them...
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 pm

wow!! very interesting, learned alot! but it is safe to say i will not be eating anything for the rest of the day 🇳🇴
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:30 pm

adelacruz wrote:wow!! very interesting, learned alot! but it is safe to say i will not be eating anything for the rest of the day 🇳🇴

Adela, for some reason, it did not bother me to watch these videos..... ;) I've even learned to be able to watch on CSI when they show the blades/bullets or whatever going into the body and some of that gorey stuff!!!. And I used to have a very squeamish tummy! I think maybe being a mother for many years has made the difference for me.... MOST stuff just doesn't bother me like it did before. Sometimes I still have to hide my eyes, but mostly I can take it now..... Although one thing I STILL can't watch is when they do the autopsy and make the Y incision..... I do still hide my eyes for that!!! :bounce:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:35 pm

oh there's a lot of gory videos on you tube about that stuff! *chills*
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

adelacruz wrote:oh there's a lot of gory videos on you tube about that stuff! *chills*

I've re-thought my statement... maybe some of that would be just a little much.... LOL
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down