Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC Likely To Stand The Stand?

+5
mommyof3kids
Juanita
Love4My5boys
babyep
Wrapitup
9 posters

Go down

KC Likely To Stand The Stand? Empty KC Likely To Stand The Stand?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:01 am

Lawyer: George and Cindy Anthony Don't Know Truth, Casey Likely to Take Stand in Trial
Anthony Attorneys Battle to Quell Information Leaks Which Fuel 'Scewed Version of Events'
By LEE FERRAN
June 16, 2009

As George and Cindy Anthony observe the solemn first anniversary of the last day George saw their granddaughter Caylee Anthony alive, the couple's lawyer, Brad Conway, said the couple does not know the truth about what happened to Caylee, but he knows of no theory in which the Anthony's daughter and Caylee's mother Casey Anthony is above suspicion.

"They support her, but they don't know what the truth is," Conway said. "There's probably one person that knows the whole truth. That's Casey Anthony."

It's a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense.

Read the rest of the article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

KC Likely To Stand The Stand? Empty Re: KC Likely To Stand The Stand?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:07 am

With her credibility? :lol!:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:10 am

I highly doubt she will take the stand. Bozo and gang would be nuts to put her up there. We all know she is an excellent liar.

Of course, if they do...the world will listen to every word she says including every inflection, the way she says it, what she says.

The prosecution would have a field day with her and Bozo would be objecting every 2 seconds.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by babyep Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:13 am

LMAO lovemysam, sorry off topic but I love your lil saying on the bottom of your post. I must be delusional but thanks cause I really needed the laugh this morning. :lol:
babyep
babyep

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:16 am

That's ok. I have delusions about being able to leap tall buildings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:20 am

I can't help but wonder how much $$$$$$ G&C made off this one ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Love4My5boys Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 am

Snaz wrote:Lawyer: George and Cindy Anthony Don't Know Truth, Casey Likely to Take Stand in Trial
Anthony Attorneys Battle to Quell Information Leaks Which Fuel 'Scewed Version of Events'
By LEE FERRAN
June 16, 2009

As George and Cindy Anthony observe the solemn first anniversary of the last day George saw their granddaughter Caylee Anthony alive, the couple's lawyer, Brad Conway, said the couple does not know the truth about what happened to Caylee, but he knows of no theory in which the Anthony's daughter and Caylee's mother Casey Anthony is above suspicion.

"They support her, but they don't know what the truth is," Conway said. "There's probably one person that knows the whole truth. That's Casey Anthony."

It's a truth that should come out, Conway said, in the course of a trial during which Casey Anthony would likely take the stand in her own defense.

Read the rest of the article here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

OMG Are these people Delusional Im sorry ,,,But if I saw Conway on the streets And he was On a REALLY REALLY Steep hill I would make sure he didn’t have his breaks and than accidentally fall into him and watch Him go BYE BYE
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGG Help Me............ :shock: frying pan

"""IM SORRY OFFICER I DIDNT PUSH HIM IT WAS ZANNY THE NANNY"

Im sooo livid with those people,, And Conway sitting there so smug,,, saying there Might be other involved """"WTH""""And the Anthonys Not really knowing what happen to Caylee ....Here we Go Again!!!!! In addition, I seriously Doubt Casey will take the Stand

Justice For Caylee!!!
Love4My5boys
Love4My5boys

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:55 am

any good lawyer would keep her from taking the stand, but bozo is something else.

i do hope she takes the stand. i wish anyone on trial for murder should be required to take the stand. why let them off? their witnesses have to.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:07 am

The prosecution would have a field day with her and Bozo would be objecting every 2 seconds.

Of course, because he wouldn't be able to file any more motions.. LOL :lol!: :lightning:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:10 pm

It did appear that Conway was implying that KC would have to take the stand if the defense continues on the course they are on now.
I don't see how this is possible.
Baez has to know that the prosecution would chew her up and spit her out on the stand. Would Baez and Team really risk this? Somehow, I think NOT.
My guess is that Conway was just trying to send the defense team a very clear message, as I stated in other threads. I just cannot see them putting her on the stand. Too risky!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:18 am

OMG....... So from what Conway is saying, Cindy and George are not saying they dont think Casey did not do it, so they actually have doubts... for me this is an absolute shock!!!!!
You know that I have to admit that this is probably the most reasonable statement I have heard come out. Now WHAT IF, and a BIG IF, what if this is a big conspiracy....... I mean think about it, look at all the questionable people involved here DC, kidfinders, and of course George and Cindy, and Casey.... What if Casey gets on the stand and drops a HUGE bomb shell, Like Kid finders, G&C had set all this up and framed Casey, and they did all this for money... OH WOW.... I am going to have to think on this one for a minute, because a while back I had actually thought what if Cindy and Casey had planned all this to drive George crazy or even frame him for it, cause ya know Cindy and George were on rocky grounds, but what if it was acvtualy George and Cindy who set this up to get rid of Casey and Caylee, get money and be home free....
I know its a long shot theory but in this case I dont doubt anything... ya know. Casey has always said that "the nanny" had Caylee, and we know that usually Cindy was Caylee's baby sitter. What if Cindy told Casey, I am giving you a month, I will keep Caylee, I wont you to go party, live and do everything you want to do, and when you come back in a month you have to get a job and move out, remember the therapist was telling Cindy to kick Casey out, what if Cindy did that, and then George and Cindy killed Caylee, and set Casey up, and she lied about everything because she knew they framed her, and maybe that explains why she will not even look at her parents....

Okay wow... I know, its a big jump here, but I actually want to here what Casey has to say about this conspiracy theory. I think I might be able to be able to be fair minded if she did imply Cindy and George had done this, hoowever if she tries and throw others under the bus I would be skeptical...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:23 am

I think that George and Cindy genuinely loved their granddaughter so I do not see this as an option. Now, they have not handled this well at all and continue to take up for their daughter and have made money off their granddaughter's death; but I do NOT think the Ants killed her.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:28 am

I am not saying that they did, but as we have all seen in this case, nothing at this point would suprise me, these are some sick people Wrap, I mean truly sick people, everyone of them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:31 am

butterfly wrote:I am not saying that they did, but as we have all seen in this case, nothing at this point would suprise me, these are some sick people Wrap, I mean truly sick people, everyone of them.
Yes, they are sick, but I don't think they are sick enough to kill their granddaughter. Casey OTOH, is another story.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

no i dont think this was a setup, it would be easier for them to go about a whole randsome story and they never did that.

i do think the ants have woken up to the possiblity that casey did it, and they started jumping to defend their daughter because i think they decided shes insane. although that wont be her defense because thats like pleading guilty, they will still fight tooth and nail to get her off and im sure try to get her help. i doubt casey will take the help, i can see her not caring about anyone helping her out.
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:28 am

I would love to see her on the stand with her flat tone and monotone voice. She would be an asset to the prosecution.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:36 am

Conway did not say the Ants think KC did it, nor that they have doubts whether or not she did it. He said they support their daughter, but they don't know the truth.

One could take a leap and say the Ants might be coming around to admitting that KC could have killed her daughter...... but I think it is more likely just a case of choice of words by BC. The Ants probably would not have used those same words if they had answered those questions rather than BC. :P The Ants have always said they think KC is INNOCENT, along with Bozo and the rest of the scheme team. I don't think we will see a drastic change in that stand, particularly by the Ants, before the trial.

I think the Ants have known in their hearts from the very beginning that no one OTHER than KC could have killed Caylee. But they will never admit that. 😢

It would probably gain them a TON of support, though, if they would finally admit that it is AT LEAST POSSIBLE that KC was involved in Caylee's death. But I won't hold my breath! 🇳🇴
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:33 pm

butterfly Today at 12:18 am

OMG....... So from what Conway is saying, Cindy and George are not saying they dont think Casey did not do it, so they actually have doubts... for me this is an absolute shock!!!!!
You know that I have to admit that this is probably the most reasonable statement I have heard come out. Now WHAT IF, and a BIG IF, what if this is a big conspiracy....... I mean think about it, look at all the questionable people involved here DC, kidfinders, and of course George and Cindy, and Casey.... What if Casey gets on the stand and drops a HUGE bomb shell, Like Kid finders, G&C had set all this up and framed Casey, and they did all this for money... OH WOW.... I am going to have to think on this one for a minute, because a while back I had actually thought what if Cindy and Casey had planned all this to drive George crazy or even frame him for it, cause ya know Cindy and George were on rocky grounds, but what if it was acvtualy George and Cindy who set this up to get rid of Casey and Caylee, get money and be home free....
I know its a long shot theory but in this case I dont doubt anything... ya know. Casey has always said that "the nanny" had Caylee, and we know that usually Cindy was Caylee's baby sitter. What if Cindy told Casey, I am giving you a month, I will keep Caylee, I wont you to go party, live and do everything you want to do, and when you come back in a month you have to get a job and move out, remember the therapist was telling Cindy to kick Casey out, what if Cindy did that, and then George and Cindy killed Caylee, and set Casey up, and she lied about everything because she knew they framed her, and maybe that explains why she will not even look at her parents....

Okay wow... I know, its a big jump here, but I actually want to here what Casey has to say about this conspiracy theory. I think I might be able to be able to be fair minded if she did imply Cindy and George had done this, hoowever if she tries and throw others under the bus I would be skeptical...

I doubt G&C had anything to do with the actual murder itself, but I wouldn't put it past them to help her cover it up after they found her with out CL. HOWEVER..... I can Bet you $$$$$ this will be Bozo's Defense!! I have thought for a while and especially even more so since this speech from Conway that Bozo is ready to throw ANYONE under the bus including G&C!
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:17 am

That's so true, Wrapitup! :D However, Casey is anything but an excellent liar. :lol!: All of her lies are easily checked, and proven to be just what they are, lies. I really do think that Casey believes her own lies. That's why she thinks everyone else does too. :flower:
Wrapitup wrote:I highly doubt she will take the stand. Bozo and gang would be nuts to put her up there. We all know she is an excellent liar.

Of course, if they do...the world will listen to every word she says including every inflection, the way she says it, what she says.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:19 am

I'd love to see that too, CritterFan1 - I'll be glued to my chair so that I don't fall off from laughing so hard! :lol!:
CritterFan1 wrote:I would love to see her on the stand with her flat tone and monotone voice. She would be an asset to the prosecution.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:23 am

butterfly wrote:OMG....... what if Cindy did that, and then George and Cindy killed Caylee, and set Casey up, and she lied about everything because she knew they framed her, and maybe that explains why she will not even look at her parents....

Girlfriend .............wah?????
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:40 am

KC on the stand with a Bible under her hand to swear on? may as well hand her the Guinness Book of World Records, cause she has got to be the biggest liar EVER!
She has zero credibility they aren't going to be able to find a jury that would believe a word out of her mouth unless she had some actual facts and witnesses to back her up. Trust me if she did have this we would have heard about it already instead of the same ole :blablabla:
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:42 am

[b]Casey will try to take stand, Casey doesn't think she sounds liek a liar . Cindy doesn't think she sounds like one, thats teh beauty in people like them...........THEY CANNOT SHUT UP.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:28 am

If Baez, Baden, Lyons allow Casey to take the stand, they can kiss their client good-bye! BlowKisses :coolestloser: :rockon: Electric Chair
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:43 am

yup! i really do want to see KC on the stand trying to defend her self! and Bozo is prob stupid enought to let that happened! she is the biggest liar i've ever heard of! i want to see her explain why she didn't call the cops when "she found out her daughter was missing"! i would pay to see her on the stand!
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm

I've been saying all along something still doesnt sit or feel right to me about this case. So, if she takes the stand, i dont think they would let her do it unless there was something she had to say that could really alter a jury from thinking the worst about her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:39 pm

sassybtsweet wrote:I've been saying all along something still doesnt sit or feel right to me about this case. So, if she takes the stand, i dont think they would let her do it unless there was something she had to say that could really alter a jury from thinking the worst about her.
Other than Casey saying an alien ship landed at the Anthony's, took her hostage and gave her a killer mind (and said aliens march into court and give us a play-by-play of taking her mind over) 👽 I just don't see what she could possibly say to make herself look innocent.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

well bozo says that the whole story will make sense as soon as we hear it, but, what is it? hell if i were innocent, damn straight i would take the stand. if my lawyer didnt want me to, i would probably fire him.

Electric Chair
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm

well, see KC thinks she's innocent, so she'll prob wyne and cry till they put her on the stand 🐷
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Barf
adelacruz wrote:well, see KC thinks she's innocent, so she'll prob wyne and cry till they put her on the stand 🐷
Casey CRY??? That would be a first!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:56 pm

I thinkher defnese will be mom and dad todl her not to contact police and todl er to cover it up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:20 am

One thing is for sure, I live in La. & if KC testifys, I will fly to Orlando, push Dominick Dunne down to get his front row seat. Just kidding, I love Dominick.

JEEEEEEEEEZ~!~ If KC were on the stand, the LIES would be endless. When B Conway made the statement that perhaps others were involved, well, I thought immediately of GA/CA. I don't think they were involved in Caylee's death, but , IMO, they have committed obstruction & there is so much more we don't know about. KC may throw them under the bus just yet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:43 pm

Oops did someone pull something out of hat?????????????

If KC is put on the stand the prosecution will rip her answers apart, what a freaking catastrophy.

unless someone does pull something out of a hat!
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:32 pm

I can totally see KC taking the stand and throwing George and Cindy under the bus. Totally. Not that they killed Caylee, but that there was an accident and Cindy told KC she would handle it, or some such nonsense. Remember KC saying to Cindy in that jail visit, "don't worry, I haven't said anything"? She could try to weave her lies together so she's not responcible and didn't act alone. MOO
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:05 pm

michele c wrote:I can totally see KC taking the stand and throwing George and Cindy under the bus. Totally. Not that they killed Caylee, but that there was an accident and Cindy told KC she would handle it, or some such nonsense. Remember KC saying to Cindy in that jail visit, "don't worry, I haven't said anything"? She could try to weave her lies together so she's not responcible and didn't act alone. MOO

Whoooaaa, which tape was that? I'd like to go back and listen to it. I wouldn't put it past Casey to say that on the tape to try to incriminate her mother either. Do G&C know that Casey is getting ready to throw them under the bus and is that the real reason why they are not visiting her in jail?

Did Cindy and George have anything to do with a cover up or something? Look at how the craigslist killer's family are reacting (so unlike C&G) and look for instance how Chris Coleman's family and Melissa Huckaby's family are reacting? They are saying they couldn't possibly be guilty, but they are not going to the ridiculous lengths to protect and cover up that C&G did?

There is just something totally weird about how the Anthonys are acting. Something is just not right there. I realize they both have bad cases of co-dependancy, but there comes a time when even the world's worst co-dependant (if that's all it was) realizes they can't save someone. It's just weird.

Everyone was wondering why cindy didn't rip Casey a new one in that first jail house call home where she was having a tantrum and talk about pushing the limits when it comes to obstructing justice? The Anthonys have always walked a fine line there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down