Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!!

+4
CritterFan1
concerned4all
Juanita
Wrapitup
8 posters

Go down

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! Empty Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!!

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am

FBI ALERT: 2-Year-Old Jada Justice Abducted from Gary, Indiana

Thursday, 18 June 2009 16:51 Press Release Police Report

Indianapolis, IN –(ENEWSPF)– Michael S. Welch, Special Agent in Charge of the Indianapolis Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and Reginald Harris, Chief of the Gary, Indiana Police Department jointly request the public’s assistance in locating JADA JUSTICE.

At approximately 9:40 p.m., June 16, 2009, JADA JUSTICE was taken from a parked vehicle at the Glen Park Gas Station, 1401 East Ridge Road, Gary, Indiana. JUSTICE was in the care of a relative at the time of her disappearance. The Gary Police Department immediately responded to the scene and conducted an extensive search of the surrounding area without success.

JADA JUSTICE is described as a black female who will be 3 years old this August, 2’2” tall, 35 pounds, black hair, brown eyes, and light brown complexion. At the time of her disappearance, she was wearing an orange skirt, a white tank top with orange and green stripes, white sandals and purple underwear. Photographs of JADA JUSTICE are available.

Anyone with information concerning her current whereabouts is requested to contact the FBI Indianapolis Office at 317/639-3301.Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! In061709_01
Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! In061709_02

Source: INDIANAPOLIS.FBI.GOV

http://www.enewspf.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8296:fbi-alert-2-year-old-jada-justice-abducted-from-gary-indiana&catid=88888909&Itemid=88888905

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! Empty Re: Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!!

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:43 am

i hope she wasnt left inside the vehicle alone, but i have a feeling she was.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! Empty Re: Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!!

Post by concerned4all Sat Jun 20, 2009 9:57 am

In NC, leaving a baby in a car alone is against the law, and the person would be arrested.

We had an incident in a nearby town where a grandma left a 2 y/o in her car while she went in to pick up her check. The kid got out of his car seat, pulled the car into reverse, fell out of the car and was run over. The baby was in critical condition for approximately 2 weeks, then died.

The grandma was arrested on the spot, for child neglect, and later charged with vehicular homocide. (sp)

I don't know about the laws in IN, they may be different.

I hope they find this little girl safe, but it is highly doubtful.
concerned4all
concerned4all

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:02 am

In NC it is against the law to leave your dog in a hot car also. Wonder if she really was taken or a set up by the grandmother to hide a crime? So much awful news lately you cannot help but think the worst.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:02 pm

The little girl was in the care of her 18 year old cousin. The cousin was driving a 1998 Cadillac and left the little girl unattended while she went into the gas station to purchase a loaf of bread. There is an alert out for the cousin and her boyfriend. Blood was found at the cousins home in Hobart, Indiana.

I am sure it is against the law everywhere and just common sense not to leave any child unattended in a car. But people do it everyday. I personally think if a person leaves a child unattended and is spotted doing that they should be arrested and charged and made an example of what not to do. I would call it Jeannes law. Makes me sick how people treat children. Of course, that will not happen because there are not enough jails and prisons to hold all the people that abuse the most vulnerable, children.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:12 pm

Jeanne, I called the police about three years ago. An idiot was in the drugstore, left a sick baby in the car. Windows up with about an inch all around, I suppose so the baby would not get stolen. After watching for ten minutes, sweltering just standing out in the 98 degree heat I called 911. Police got there, took the woman ten more min. to come out, she was furious the police broke her window to get the child out. The child was already alone in the car when I pulled up so who knows how long she was left unattended.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Hmmm, the cousin is the one who called authorities, yet there is blood at her place and now there is an alert out for her and her boyfriend? So, did she fake the abduction story and now is unavailable? This does not look good at all!
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:41 pm

:(
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:50 pm

Heike wrote:Hmmm, the cousin is the one who called authorities, yet there is blood at her place and now there is an alert out for her and her boyfriend? So, did she fake the abduction story and now is unavailable? This does not look good at all!

They are saying she and her boyfriend are "persons of interest". Some of the things she said are not making sense.

Remember this is Gary, Indiana the murder capital.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:52 pm

By Christine Kraly
christine.kraly@nwi.com
(219) 662-5335 | Saturday, June 20, 2009

entire article below:

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/06/20/updates/breaking_news/doc4a3d48b414d6f638777543.txt

Armed with water bottles and fliers, family members and supporters spent the hot Saturday spreading the word about missing Portage girl Jada Justice.

Nearly 3-year-old Jada has been missing since Tuesday night, when her babysitter and cousin Engelica Castillo said she was taken from a Gary gas station.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added link and edited post to approx. 10% of article)
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:09 pm

They are saying she and her boyfriend are "persons of interest". Some of the things she said are not making sense.

Thanks Jeanne, yea, I just don't have a good feeling about this with the cousin and boyfriend. And as many reasons as we have not to think immediately the man...we still have that tendency, don't we?

Prayers for little Jada xoxox0

Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:17 pm

Heike Today at 11:09 pm

Thanks Jeanne, yea, I just don't have a good feeling about this with the cousin and boyfriend. And as many reasons as we have not to think immediately the man...we still have that tendency, don't we?

Prayers for little Jada xoxox0

Heike

I REALLY hope they find this sweet baby ALIVE and soon... She is in my prayers :littleangel:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:50 pm

Still no word on little Jada. The area she was abducted in is very bad and has a high traffic of drugs. I would not think any woman would venture into that part of town after dark and especially leave a toddler alone in the car.

Another case of neglect of a child. The more time that goes by..the more I worry. Those looking for little Jada are mostly family and friends and they have very limited funds. Very sad.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:59 pm

Oh Jeanne, this IS so sad. Do you suspect that the story is a cover up? I do not know if it is, but it seems very possible with the LE concerns and etc. I hope that she is found alive...but in either case, it does not look good. What would a person's intentions be to take her out of a car...or if that never happened, what would be the reason to lie?

Love and hope for Jada!
xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:22 pm

Still no word on little Jada. It made page 3 with a very small article today. They had different pictures of the family and volunteers helping look and search for her. One picture said "donations wanted" and I thought for food and drink for those searching but they were asking for donations so they could offer a reward hopeing to find her that way.
Today the LE were meeting with our County Prosecutor. I find that interesting because who would they prosecute. Unless it might be the cousin that was babysitting.

I will update if I hear anything newsworthy.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Still no word on little Jada. It made page 3 with a very small article today. They had different pictures of the family and volunteers helping look and search for her. One picture said "donations wanted" and I thought for food and drink for those searching but they were asking for donations so they could offer a reward hopeing to find her that way.
Today the LE were meeting with our County Prosecutor. I find that interesting because who would they prosecute. Unless it might be the cousin that was babysitting.

I will update if I hear anything newsworthy.
Thanks, Jeanne. Post a link if you get something new, please!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:13 pm

I've been MIA (on vacation) and missed a lot (including the autopsy dump) but I'm reading as fast as I can while washing clothes. I found this on my fox chicago - apparently the babysitter has past involvement with drugs and gangs. Also, the bloody crib sheet was supposedly from a dog - not human.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news/metro/Cops_Doubt_Sitters_Story_On_Toddler
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:47 pm

Search for Jada Justice: Police, parents make plea for help

HOBART | The mom of a missing 2-year-old Portage girl choked back tears Friday as she pleaded for the public's help in bringing her daughter home.

"I just know someone knows something. ... She brightens up my world. I need her home," Melissa Swiontek said of her daughter, Jada Justice.

Swiontek and Clarence Justice, Jada's father, spoke briefly at a news conference at the Hobart Police Department Training Center at Westfield Southlake mall.

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/06/20/news/top/doc2b1a3b50579bc9db862575db0008f13a.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:48 pm

Reward up to $10K in missing child case

GARY | As the search for Jada Justice reaches its seventh day, family and friends of the 2-year-old Portage toddler haven't lost hope they will see her again.

Volunteers went door to door Monday handing out fliers explaining Jada's disappearance. The child's family also increased a reward they are offering to anyone providing information that will lead to Jada's return to $10,000.

http://www.thetimesonline.com/articles/2009/06/23/news/top/doc2f8aa6c509f1399f862575de000682d2.txt
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:14 pm

Indiana girl, 2, missing more than a week

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/24/missing.indiana.girl/

HLN is saying that the babysitter was high on drugs when she reported Jada missing. W/update.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm

Yes Wrap I was just going to write about that. They say when they were questioning the babysitter, cousin they feel she was high on something. Maybe cocaine. But the didn't want to stop the questioning to ask her if they could do a drug test. What?????

Sometimes I wonder just who is running the show..LE or the suspects.

On one of the talk shows a lady called in and asked if they were taking donations for food or water. The host told them if they wanted to donate money where they could send it. The host seems to know abut the father of little Jada. It seems he grew up in the system.

Folks it surely doesn't look good for little Jada. Too many days and nothing. I think the babysitter got high, Jada died and the babysitter dumped the body somewhere. Heaven only knows where.

Which brings me to this. Mother had to know she was leaving her two year old with a druggie. Another mother to charge with neglect of a minor. I personally think a mother that leaves her young child with a drug addict should get the death penalty too.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:31 pm

I personally think a mother that leaves her young child with a drug addict should get the death penalty too.
Jeanne, OR a father that leaves his young child(ren) w/a drug addict, as in RC in Satsuma!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:03 pm

Wrapitup wrote:
I personally think a mother that leaves her young child with a drug addict should get the death penalty too.
Jeanne, OR a father that leaves his young child(ren) w/a drug addict, as in RC in Satsuma!!!

Amen to that.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:37 pm

Prosecutor: Body of Indiana girl believed found

June 25, 2009 5:21 PM | 1 Comment | UPDATED STORY

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! JadaJusticeAuthorities in northwest Indiana believe they have recovered the body of a toddler who went missing June 16 in Gary.

http://www.chicagobreakingnews.com/2009/06/prosecutor-body-of-indiana-girl-believed-found.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:11 pm

Oh no, so sad. Thanks for posting it. :(
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

:( You just have to wonder if it will ever stop, it is on the incline these murders of children and you just have to wonder if it will ever stop or if it will continue to get worse
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Body Of Jada Justice Found, Prosecutor Certain

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2009/05/18/crimesider/entry5022355.shtml
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm

They had to have a tip or a confession, how would they know where to find her? I really think that someone confessed or someone told them where to find her.
I am thankful!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:11 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d26-Two-arrests-made-in-Jada-Justice-case
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Wrapitup wrote:http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d26-Two-arrests-made-in-Jada-Justice-case

oh man how sad that is it says they attempted to burn her and she was incased in concrete on teh 13 and left with them on the 12 ...................they couldnt handle one day of taking care of a child how sad .......how incredibly sad.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Actuallly our paper is saying the mother left little Jada on June 8 and the last time she talked to her was the 12th. They are saying the babysitter killed her on the 13th.

The boyfriend of the babysitter came in while she was beating the little girl. She stopped breathing and they came up with this way of disposing of her body.

It is sooooo dishartening.

Here you have another little girl who nobody wants to watch. Whats wrong with people now days. Any time my daughter asks me to babysit I am delighted to do that. Are they a lot of work..heavens yes but darn they are with me and they are safe.

This mother left her precious daughter with a druggie cousin for at lest the four days. Where was weeping dad...who by the way is remarried. Couldn't he take a turn and watch the little one.

I can't type..I am soooooo very sad. Another little angel returned to the Lord.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:31 pm

jeanne1807 wrote:Actuallly our paper is saying the mother left little Jada on June 8 and the last time she talked to her was the 12th. They are saying the babysitter killed her on the 13th.

The boyfriend of the babysitter came in while she was beating the little girl. She stopped breathing and they came up with this way of disposing of her body.

It is sooooo dishartening.

Here you have another little girl who nobody wants to watch. Whats wrong with people now days. Any time my daughter asks me to babysit I am delighted to do that. Are they a lot of work..heavens yes but darn they are with me and they are safe.

This mother left her precious daughter with a druggie cousin for at lest the four days. Where was weeping dad...who by the way is remarried. Couldn't he take a turn and watch the little one.

I can't type..I am soooooo very sad. Another little angel returned to the Lord.
do you have a link to this please and if so, can you post it in the lounge on her thread please??? Thanks! Very disturbing!!!!!!!!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Jada Justice - A brutal and senseless murder - Warning for some of the docs in this case!!! Empty WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT FOR THE WEAK OF HEART!!

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:15 am

By Christine Kraly
christine.kraly@nwi.com, (219) 662-5335 | Saturday, June 26

CROWN POINT | Fueled on heroin and fear, Jada Justice's baby sitter and her boyfriend tried to burn the toddler's lifeless body before encasing her in concrete and dumping her into a swamp, authorities charge.

Engelica Castillo, 18, and her boyfriend, Tim Tkachik, 24, both of Hobart, were charged Friday with murdering the 2-year-old Portage toddler. They also were charged with two counts of neglect of a dependent, battery and false informing.

"This tragic ending is not the outcome we were all hoping for," Prosecutor Bernard Carter said Friday in a statement. "The relentless efforts by all involved shows that Northwest Indiana has a big heart."

MORE: Read the probable cause affidavit in the Jada Justice case.

MORE: Continuing coverage of the Jada Justice case.

In their case against Castillo and Tkachik, prosecutors describe the two in a frantic, two-day spree of varying attempts to dispose of Jada while making intermittent stops to purchase and use heroin and marijuana.

http://www.blackvoices.com/boards/entertainment/entertainmnt/entertainment/oh-no-jada-justice-body-found/268850/message/25

--------------------
Please click on the link to read the probable cause affidavit
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down