Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday

2 posters

Go down

ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday Empty ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday

Post by Wrapitup Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:02 am

ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held Sunday

By EDWARD SIFUENTES - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] North County Times - The Californian | Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 8:00 pm

ESCONDIDO ---- The family of slain teen Amber Dubois will host a dinner on Sunday to formally introduce Team Amber Rescue, a search and rescue organization formed in her honor.

The money raised through the dinner and accompanying silent auction will go toward the organization to train volunteers, purchase a search and rescue dog and pay for local volunteers to travel to Texas to search for teenager Hailey Dunn, missing since Dec. 28.

Guest speakers will include Klaas Kids founder Mark Klaas, whose daughter Polly was kidnapped and killed in 1993; author and former Los Angeles prosecutor Robin Sax; and Capt. Robert Benton of the Escondido Police Department.

Tickets for the event are $30. It will be held from 3 to 7 p.m. Sunday at the Infusion Church, 777 W. Felicita Ave.

For donations and other details on the dinner, visit the website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and click the "events" link.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday Empty Re: ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday

Post by Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am

I am happy to read how the Dubois family took their tragedy and turned it in to something positive to help other families.
ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday Amber-10
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday Empty Re: ESCONDIDO: Team Amber Rescue fundraiser to be held for Hailey Dunn Sunday

Post by CritterFan1 Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:03 am

Me too, that is so uplifting. Since I cannot go to the dinner, I will send a donation. Thanks for the address for that.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down