Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing?

Go down

When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing? Empty When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:08 am

Websleuths has a whole thread on what KC and GA both say Caylee was wearing when last seen. I haven't read the whole thing, but what I have, I find very interesting!

One thing I will point out is that in George's written statement on July 15, 2008 at 10:00 p.m., he does not mention ANY description of what Caylee was wearing when he saw her for the last time. Three hours later, KC gave HER statement about what Caylee was wearing when "she dropped her off at the nanny's." ONLY AFTER KC's statement did George give the EXACT SAME description....down to the white sunglasses, white tennis shoes and hair in a pony tail......

This is a topic I am VERY interested in. I, for one, do not believe GA ever saw Caylee that morning. He just 'remembers' too much detail..... but they couldn't even remember the correct date of the last time they saw Caylee, for pete's sake!!!!

Also, KC said she dropped Caylee off at the nanny's on June 16 between 9:00 - 1:00, IIRC. WTH? She doesn't KNOW what time she dropped her child off the day she was supposedly kidnapped by the nanny? And GA says he's 'for dog gone sure' he saw Caylee on the Monday, June 16 at 12:50 p.m. To me, those two statements just don't jive.

Have a look for yourselves, and see what you think. If anyone else has any other links to statements or discussions made by KC, GA or CA about that last morning, please post here in this thread.

Thanks!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing? Empty Re: When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:23 am

Im not really sure where i stand on this.

Theres a part of me that wants to say they could both be telling the truth. If he was going to go through all the trouble of describing what she was wearing, why forget the important detail of the shorts, and instead saying she was in a skirt?

Toddlers go through clothes like nuts, they're unbelievably messy. My 3 year old has had to have some clothes thrown away because they are just too badly stained, for instance. Its NOT a huge stretch to say that IF george really did see caylee on the 16th, that she may have left in the skirt..and her mother had to change her pants for whatever reason.

which brings about another interesting theory of wether or not george really WAS the last one to see them, since..would she really have changed Caylee's pants in the car? or would she have gone somewhere else..... :nono:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing? Empty Re: When Was Caylee REALLY Last Seen & What Was She Wearing?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am

One thing I will point out is that in George's written statement on July 15, 2008 at 10:00 p.m., he does not mention ANY description of what Caylee was wearing when he saw her for the last time. Three hours later, KC gave HER statement about what Caylee was wearing when "she dropped her off at the nanny's." ONLY AFTER KC's statement did George give the EXACT SAME description....down to the white sunglasses, white tennis shoes and hair in a pony tail......

Interesting. Good catch. I didn't notice that. But it certainly sounds suspicious...like we didn't already know that George and Cindy started lying through their teeth to save Casey, but this is just one more example.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:13 pm

Snaz, I totally agree with what you're saying.
This has always caused confusion for me about the detail GA seemed to have after all that time, when at first they didn't even have the right day they last saw her.
I don't know about anyone else here, but I know I can't tell you what my kids had on the last time I saw them. (and that was yesterday for some of them, lol) If you're not knowing this "day" is going to end up being a huge defining day for something, you just don't "make a mental note" of what someone had on that day. To me, men don't really notice those things anyway.
I think you're right, snaz, and others! GA was prob just repeating what he heard KC say in her statement. Then the coverup began. It was "stick to the story" from that point on.
Another one of those things we will probably never know for sure. confused
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:19 pm

I can tell you a toddler changes cloths many times a day. Because of all the lies and mistruths I am not so sure Anyone saw Caylee after June 15th. Sitting here right now I could not tell you what Katie was wearing yesterday let alone a month ago if asked.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:37 pm

Its highly unlikely George remembered what Caylee was wearing that day. He just repeated what he had heard or was coached by Cindy. After all the events that had occurred by the time he was asked its just not realistic to believe he could remember. He lied.
He lied to corraborate what Casey had said. The questions that were asked by LE were also really deficient. What I would have asked was for George to go back to the events of that last day
June 16th and give a full accounting from the time he woke up until he left for work exactly what occurred that day. Many of the questions that have been asked in this case from day one by LE
have surprised me. They were not well thought out and I noticed in many of the interviews that they never let the subject finish their sentences - LE constantly interrupted Casey at the beginning. Let them talk! the more they talk the more inconsistencies you will find later - they talk themselves straight into the gallows!
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:40 pm

linda, art, in total agreement with you!
Sometimes I think the Ants think the public can't figure this crapola out...like we're idiots, or something Barf
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:48 pm

unleashthelawyers wrote:linda, art, in total agreement with you!
Sometimes I think the Ants think the public can't figure this crapola out...like we're idiots, or something Barf

:lol: We have them figured out alright. Now I don't believe anything that comes out of their mouths.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down