Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress.

+6
Nama
HippyChick2
lisette
raine1953
laga
Wrapitup
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Re: Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:50 pm

I think she was so f'd up that he pushed her over those cliffs and she w/never be found.

OK, I am going to say this: She made the CHOICE to go to Aruba with this idiot...knowing he had mental issues. She met him on a "swingers" website. Sounds to me like she had another life that her nice bf knew nothing about. I am not blaming her for her demise; however..she should have Known better..especially since she turned him down on the cruise and he got mad. I do think she probably had an alcohol problem and the idiot knew this..maybe even slipped an ambien in her vodka and was mad because she probably told him she "loved" her bf. MOO.

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Aruba Judge Extends Detention of U.S. Suspect in Missing Woman Case

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Published August 31, 2011
FoxNews.com

A judge in Aruba has ruled authorities can continue to detain a U.S. man while they investigate the presumed death of his travel companion.

The examining magistrate extended the detention of Gary V. Giordano at the request of prosecutors after a closed hearing Wednesday at the Dutch Caribbean island's prison.

Giordano has been held nearly a month since he reported 35-year-old Robyn Gardner disappeared while snorkeling. The ruling extends his detention for 60 more days.

Authorities believe Gardner is dead but her body has not been found. Giordano has denied any wrongdoing.

The judge's ruling has not been made public, but a statement from prosecutors describes the decision.

"We have faith and confidence in the Aruban Authorities and FBI, and know that they will fervently continue their efforts to find Robyn," said Andrea Colson, Gardner's mother said in a statement following the sentence.

"We are grateful for their hard work and we are also grateful for the overwhelming support from communities all around the world. This has been such a difficult time for all of us and your prayers have given us strength. We need to find our daughter," she continued.

"We pray that anyone who knows what happened that day will find the strength to contact authorities immediately. And we continue to ask everyone to keep praying for our Robyn so that she will be found soon," she said.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/08/31/aruba-judge-extends-detention-us-suspect-in-missing-woman-case/#ixzz1WfVfVMZN
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Re: Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress.

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Robyn Gardner Shocking Updates
August 31, 2011 04:50 PM EDT
(Updated: August 31, 2011 08:20 PM EDT)

Robyn Gardner vanished on the island of Aruba while vacationing with Gary Giordano. With her disappearance going on a month now, new shocking details have arisen, making Gary Giordano look directly responsible for her demise. This isn't the only new development in the case, as this missing persons case is full of twists and turns.

Sources reveal that shocking CCTV footage was obtained by Aruban authorities. It's being analyzed by Dutch officials who are seeking the help of talented lip readers to figure out what is being said in the short, but disturbing, video. Sources report that Gary Giordano and Robyn Gardner were having a heated argument that became violent when Giordano was seen slamming the missing woman into an elevator by her throat.

Lip readers believe that Robyn was shouting, "I'm out of here. I'm leaving. I'm not spending another minute with you."

Giordano is believed to have shouted his murderous intent in response to her threats of leaving him. Witnesses at the Marriott say that the two of them were fighting prior to disappearing toward the elevators. They say she was waving her arms about, shouting at him about something. He was seen grabbing her arms and jerking her around.

It was also revealed that the two vacationing lovers had met on a famous erotic dating website. Adult Friend Finder is the premier online dating site for swingers and those who prefer alternative sexual lifestyles with their chosen partners. This is a far different type of dating site than Match.com through which it was previously reported that she'd met the man. However, she may have allegedly met Richard Forester off of the tamer dating site.

Although Richard Forester has been asked by the FBI to stop speaking to the media, he hasn't relented; it doesn't appear, though, that he is in anyway involved in this case. From the looks of what happened, Robyn Gardner was no longer interested in being with him. Why else would she have flown off to Aruba with Gary Giordano? What's more, why would she have sent a text to Gary prior to their trip saying "Get me the hell out of here?"

Perhaps it was Richard's wishy-washy attitude that drove Robyn into the arms of the man accused of murdering her. Psychic profiler Carla Baron briefly revealed her thoughts on today's shocking update in the case.

"Richard should really stop being in denial about Robyn's behavior. She was looking for attention that she somehow didn't get from him - of THAT I am convinced. Especially after hours of psychic sessions with Richard trying to discern what really happened in Aruba."

This of course comes after the revelation that Robyn Gardner in fact posed as "Elle" Gardner on the popular social modeling website, Model Mayhem. It seems that while some people are interested in withholding the true nature of the missing woman, the truth is being revealed with each shocking update that is released. Although Richard Forester was one of the ones who disputed the finding of XXX photos of Robyn on Gary's camera, it has been revealed that he is actually knowledgeable on the woman's seedy character. A portion of an email sent by Forester to psychic Carla Baron reveals this fact:

"I was present while they [the Model Mayhem provocative shots] were taken."

Today an Aruban judge will decide whether or not they can continue to hold Gary Giordano. Chances are, he will remain behind bars as he is the prime suspect in this disappearance. Authorities have good reason to believe Robyn Gardner is dead and the discovery of the CCTV footage definitely doesn't help Gary look any better, regardless of what his 80-year-old father might say of the man.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980124318
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by laga Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:58 am

Although Richard Forester was one of the ones who disputed the finding of XXX photos of Robyn on Gary's camera, it has been revealed that he is actually knowledgeable on the woman's seedy character.

Seedy character??? I never like victim assassination......

It was reported on HLN that he will be held for another 60 days.
laga
laga

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:59 am

I agree. That was uncalled for.

I did post he is being held for another 60 days.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:58 am

Rather than calling her lifestyle "seedy", I think it's safe to say that her lifestyle was "risky". For sure!
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

http://www.abbiespot.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:42 pm

Robyn Gardner Suspect Loses Appeal in Aruba

The only suspect in the case of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner, Gary Giordano, has lost his appeal to be released from detention in Aruba--where Gardner, 35, disappeared on August 2nd. Giordano went before a court Wednesday hoping to be released, but despite the fact that he has not been officially charged, the three-judge panel decided that he must stay behind bars for the remainder of the 60 day detention that was ordered on August 31st. Giordano's attorney expressed disappointment to the media, and claimed that authorities in Aruba do not have the evidence to detain him--this is false. There is more than enough evidence to detain Gary Giordano. He was not only the last person to see Robyn Gardner alive, his story has been disputed by an eyewitness, he lied about the roughness of the water, and witnesses at the restaurant where Gardner and Giordano had dinner before he claims they went snorkeling have said that Gardner was dressed up and wearing makeup; she did not look like she was prepared to go snorkeling after dinner. There is photographic evidence that she was wearing a nice dress, and her loved ones have told media that it was her favorite dress.

ABC News has obtained evidence that Gary Giordano seems excited about cashing in on Gardner's disappearance, making him seem even more suspicious: Giordano oddly took out an insurance policy on Robyn Gardner for a trip they were supposed to take in June. Gardner went to New York with her friend Christina Jones instead, and Jones told ABC News that Gardner received aggressive, dangerous-sounding text messages from Giordano when he discovered that she would not be accompanying him. Despite the lack of a body, the evidence implicating Giordano is stacking up with quite a bit of speed, and Aruban authorities should have already charged him with at least reckless endangerment if not manslaughter in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner. Gary Giordano is clearly a dangerous man, and it will be a great injustice if he walks free in this case.

With the recent disappearances of Indiana University student Lauren Spierer and 11-year-old New Hampshire resident Celina Cass, the news stories involving probable violence against women are very upsetting indeed, and indicative of a greater societal problem when it comes to misogyny and hatred.
http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980195057
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:09 pm

ARUBA COPS: SUSPECT SECRET CONFESSION?

Published on: September 8, 2011
By JOHN BLOSSSER, NATIONAL ENQUIRER
Photography by: AP

Police believe that GARY GIORDANO – the prime suspect in the disappear­ance of ROBYN GARDNER on the exotic island of Aruba – has secretly confessed to killing the blonde beauty!

An ENQUIRER investigation has discovered that cops have been told by guards at the squalid San Nicolas police station jail that Giordano was overheard moaning, weeping and banging his head and fists in his cell, while crying: “It’s all my fault!”

“Police are convinced these late-night mutterings by the murder suspect add up to a confession,” an insider revealed.

A source familiar with the in­vestigation told The ENQUIRER: “Personnel at the vermin-infested jailhouse have told cops that Gior­dano pounded his head and fists against the concrete walls and bars of his cell, saying, ‘Jesus, help me! I’m so, soooo sorry!’ His knuckles and forehead were swollen from all the banging.

“Other times, he would cry out in his sleep, saying, ‘Robyn! I’m so sorry! Forgive me!’ This went on every night. He sounded like a man wracked with guilt.”

Giordano, 50, and Robyn, 35, were last seen at the Rum Reef Bar & Grill by Baby Beach around 4:00 p.m. on Aug. 2. Shortly after 6 p.m., Giordano rapped on the bar’s back windows and asked workers to call police.

He claimed the couple had gonesnorkeling and Robyn, an unem­ployed dental office assistant from Frederick, Md., was carried off by a current – a story that Aruban police do not believe.

Two days later, Giordano – the owner of a technology consulting firm in Gaithersburg, Md. – tried to collect on a $1.5 million life insur­ance policy that he’d taken out on Robyn.

When he tried to flee the is­land, cops detained him at the Aruba airport.

After 10 days, Gior­dano was moved to the KIA prison, where he shares a cell with two other inmates.

But before he left the San Nicolas jail, he made even more possibly incriminating comments.

“Inmates told police that Giordano asked, ‘How much of a sentence can I get if they suspect I killed her but they can’t find proof and can’t find her body?’ ” the source divulged.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/aruba-cops-suspect-giordano-secret-confession-gardner
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by lisette Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:40 pm

Did they purchase snorkeling gear? Or rent it? Would they have taken their own on the plane to Aruba? I don't think so. Did he have gear when the search began? I haven't heard anything about it...
lisette
lisette

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Latest weird nexus in the Robyn Gardner case

Post by Wrapitup Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:14 pm

Updated: 6:13 pm

Birmingham, Ala (WIAT) Casey Anthony. Natalee Holloway. Joran van der Sloot. Robyn Gardner. Aruba. Gary Giordano. Tina Watson. Calee Anthony. Stephany Flores. Gabe Watson. There are a lot fewer than six degrees of separation.

So how are all of these victims and suspects linked?

Natalee is the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba...last seen in the company of Joran van der Sloot.

Who had the misfortune of leaving the corpse of Stephany Flores in his Lima, Peru hotel room after, police say, he robbed and murdered her. Flores corpse was found on the fifth anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

Casey Anthony was acquitted of charges she murdered her daughter, Calee.

Tina Watson drowned on a scuba diving trip on a honeymoon trip to Australia. Her husband John did a manslaughter sentence and is awaiting another conspiracy trial here in Alabama.

Meanwhile, Robyn Gardner disappeared on a vacation trip to Aruba with Gary Giordano. He says she vanished while they were snorkeling. Aruban police aren't buying his story.

So what ties all these tales together. According to TMZ, Giordano just hired the lawyer that got Casey Anthony off. TMZ says Jose Baez will NOT be the lead attorney in the case -- but will consult with Giordano's trial team regarding the forensic evidence in the case.
http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Latest-weird-nexus-in-the-Robyn-Gardner-case/5sc9aS7qpkmUBzPWAwhExA.cspx?rss=1659
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Casey Anthony lawyer Jose Baez hired to defend suspected Aruba killer Gary Giordano

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:25 am

BY JOHN LAUINGER
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 4:00 AM

The lawyer who beat a murder rap for Casey Anthony is now part of the defense team for an American businessman who is jailed in Aruba under suspicion of killing a gal pal.

Jose Baez confirmed in a text message to The Associated Press Tuesday that he was hired to defend Gary Giordano. He declined to talk about his role in the case on the Dutch Caribbean island.

Baez, who was the lead lawyer for Anthony in her sensational Florida criminal trial on charges she killed her 2-year-old daughter, was hired by Giordano's father, Frank, Giordano's Aruban lawyer told The Associated Press.

Baez will not be able to argue the case in an Aruban court, but he will be able to serve as an advisor and aid the defense in other ways, said Giordano's Aruban lawyer, Michael Lopez.

"If my client wants me to share all information with Baez, I will do so, even though his role will be that of a consultant," Lopez told The Associated Press

Giordano, who hails from Gaithersburg, Md., and owns a temporary staffing business, was pinched as he was leaving the island on Aug. 5.

Aruban authorities have held him in jail for almost a month because they suspect he played a role in the disappearance of his 35-year-old travel partner, Robyn Gardner. She is presumed dead, her body not having been found.

Giordano has told authorities the Frederick, Md. women was swept out to sea while snorkeling. But prosecutors, who have played the evidence against Giordano close to the vest, say he has made inconsistent statements about her disappearance.

They also say he was the beneficiary of a $1.5 million accidental death insurance policy that he took out on her prior to their Caribbean sojourn.

With Baez's counsel, Anthony was acquitted in July of killing her daughter, Caylee, but she was found guilty of four counts of lying to cops.

Anthony's parents gave an interview that aired on the "Dr. Phil" show Tuesday during which her mother suggested Casey may have suffered a seizure on the day Caylee died.

Cindy Anthony said her daughter suffered from grand mal seizures - a fact that may explain her actions during the time Caylee went missing, Reuters reported.

That type of seizure can lead to loss of consciousness and muscle contractions.

Still, Cindy Anthony said she wasn't sure what happened to Caylee, whose body was found behind the family's home in 2008.

"I don't know if she had a seizure that day and blacked out," Cindy Anthony told Dr. Phil.

The talk show host opened the segment with a zinger of a question: Do the parents believe Casey was involved in their granddaughter's death?

George Anthony spoke his mind, regardless of the verdict:

"Well, the last one I saw Caylee with was Casey," he said on the show, Reuters reported. "To me, in my mind ... one and one adds up to two. She's responsible for Caylee - that's her daughter."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/09/14/2011-09-14_casey_anthony_lawyer_jose_baez_to_defend_suspected_aruba_killer_gary_giordano.html#ixzz1XvALgSm0
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Baez w/defend Gary Giordano

Post by jeanne1807 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:20 am

Last night I was thinking about this.

If I committed a crime I would hire Baez!
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 am

We need to keep Robyn Gardner's thread about her...not the Anthony's or KC, Baez, etc...Yes..he is going to be one of the attorney's representing Giordano. I w/be moving the above comments to the Casey/Ant's threads.

It's easy to get swayed. Group Hug
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:11 am

We can discuss Bozo being Giordan's attorney here is what I am trying to say..(need more coffee evidently) but let's not discuss George/Cindy, etc. TIA!! :thanks:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:50 pm

I wish they would get it right- in one story Giordano was the owner of a temporary staffing agency in Frederick, Maryland, the next story he owns a technology consulting firm in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Which is it, cos the 2 aren't even close to being the same. umno
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by southerntraveler Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Choosing Baez as an attorney could be a negative thing. So many people are so angry about the Anthony case that anyone Baez represents could end up guilty.

southerntraveler

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:45 pm

Giordano has to be desperate to hire him. He is guilty..as is Casey..he knows it..we all know it but he figures if Bozo could get TMLS off, he can get anyone off. :tongue in chee
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Casey Anthony's lawyer will defend man suspected of killing woman in Aruba

By Hal Boedeker
Orlando Sentinel
11:46 a.m. EDT, September 14, 2011

Jose Baez became a regular TV presence during the Casey Anthony case, and he could be back soon in a big way because of another headline-making case.

Baez has been hired to represent Gary Giordano, who is being held in Aruba in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.

ABC News says that Baez confirmed that he will be joining Giordano’s defense team and was in Aruba on the case. TMZ reports that Baez will consult on forensic evidence in the case.

His hiring means that Baez is almost certainly going to be making more TV appearances to discuss the new case.

Where will he go? “Geraldo at Large,” “Issues With Jane Velez-Mitchell,” “Today” and Barbara Walters are all possibilities. Baez talked to them during and after the Anthony trial.

Nancy Grace has focused heavily on the Aruba case, too. Could Baez’s involvement heighten her interest?

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/florida/sfl-jose-baez-casey-anthony-aruba-20110914,0,5026665.story
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:49 pm

On Richard Grund's wall:
Richard J Grund
A man in an Aruba jail has a new well known lawyer. Lawyer "this is my strategy: I will let you sit in jail for 3-years, I will make lots of TV appearances, we will say a lot of dumb things, falsely accuse some people and pray for 12 jurors that don't understand their job. Don't worry. It worked before. Sign here."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Bozo on "The Today Show"

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:56 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

I wouldn't trust Baez to defend a rabid dog in a dog bite case. Those of us that knew the story about his bumbling foolish ways in the LMS trial (to say the least)know he's a complete ass who only won that case because the jury was too much in a hurry to be done with this case and also were not bright enough to slow down and review their jury instructions. They went directly into the deliberation room and took a vote, the rest is history.
Nothing Baez said or did had anything to do w/ the outcome of the trial and stupid murdering Gary Giordano is going to probably realize this too late.

Now, if the people "investigating" this in Aruba don't completely screw this one up....
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:39 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039616/Robyn-Gardners-moments-suspect-Gary-Giordano-enacted-Aruba.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:20 am

‘Is Giordano to pay for Natalee Holloway case?’
FRIDAY, 7 OCTOBER 2011 17:56
ORANJESTAD — According to Jose Baez, the American lawyer hired by suspect Gary Giordano, his client is now to pay for mistakes made by Aruban authorities in the Natalee Holloway case.

“Gary is not Joran van der Sloot and Robyn Gardner is not Natalee Holloway. They are different people and it regards different circumstances,” says Baez. “Gary should not pay for what the authorities on Aruba have done or neglected.” The lawyer said this during the American news program The Today Show. Baez has meanwhile arrived on the island to assist his client. “The entire case is a nightmare for my client”, says lawyer Baez. “It’s obvious he did nothing wrong and that no crime was committed.” According to Baez, the suspect made eight official statements, which are all identical. “From the very first outset, he’s been consequent and honest.”

However, Justice is convinced Giordano is involved with the disappearance and presumptive death of Gardner. After a reconstruction of the events on August 2nd by Justice at the end of last month, the Public Prosecutor (OM) is confirmed in their view that the story of suspect Giordano is not right. Two police officers played the role of Gardner and traveling companion Giordano. With the reconstruction, the investigation team checked the suspect’s story with available images of security cameras and statements from witnesses. According to reports, the result was not favorable for Giordano. Therefore, a new search operation was started this week – but now with the assistance of six special tracker dogs from The Netherlands. Together with their companions and co-workers of the investigation team, they are searching the coastal area of Seroe Colorado where Gardner was seen for the last time. The OM has not announced anything yet on possible results of this search operation.

Baez is not pleased about the deployment of tracker dogs. He found that using cadaver dogs, well over two months after the disappearance of Gardner, was ‘incompetent’. According to the lawyer, any decomposition smell disappeared long ago. The Aruban OM responded laconically on this accusation. “If it made no sense, we would not have let them come over,” spokesperson Ann Angela said before this newspaper.
http://amigoe.com/english/86876-is-giordano-to-pay-for-natalee-holloway-case
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:55 am

” According to Baez, the suspect made eight official statements, which are all identical. “From the very first outset, he’s been consequent and honest.”

Now there's a statement we never heard Bozo make in defense of his past client.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:19 am

Baez is very convincing with his lies. I wonder if Giordano is a good listener and follower of his advice like Casey, the one that got away, was.

Interesting the direction Baez is taking the case.

Listen and learn Grasshopper. A really good liar at work.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Oct 10, 2011 12:57 pm

Bozo is used to dealing with the Greatest Liar in the World. This dude should be a slam dunk for him. crazy3
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:01 pm

Baez wouldn't know "honest' if it hit him in the face.
I know the world needs defense attorneys but how in the world can they sit with clients who are telling them the most outlandish unbelievable stories, stuff my 3 yr old grandson wouldn't even believe, and then try to form a defense based on the BS their client is feeding them? Do they live in a fairy-tale world?? And I don't for one second believe they believe it, either. Yet they (Baez for example) form a "defense" based on lies. I don't think it's exactly what our Founding Fathers had in mind. Ya know? IMO most defense atty's are paid professional liars. If they believe their clients who are so full of BS, they are stupider than their client. Testi-phoney, not testimony.

All JMO.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Robyn Gardner Buried Alive, Police Allege

Robyn Gardner vanished months ago while vacationing in Aruba with a man by the name of Gary Giordano. As Aruban investigators continue to search, it's been alleged that the woman could have suffered a horrendous fate while on her exotic island vacation.

It's being reported that investigators have received a valid tip via an anonymous source on the possible fate suffered by the missing 35-year-old Robyn Gardner. Aruban investigators are acting on the tip, saying that it's credible. It's believed now that Robyn was buried alive by Gary Giordano after suffering a horrendous beating and suffocation attempt. The source, who is anonymous, claims that he was present during the horrific live burial of the missing American woman. This meshes with the witness reports a few months back about seeing a second male acquaintance with the woman while she was vacationing with Giordano.

The anonymous source also claims that Robyn Gardner was writhing and moaning in the dog grave as Gary proceeded in burying her. She was buried alive.

"He secured her arms and legs with duct tape and taped a plastic bag over her head before driving to Dog Graves Beach. There, he dug up a fresh dog's grave with his hands, removed the dog's body, widened the hole and put Robyn in it. He placed the dog's body on top of hers - and covered them up," said the insider who called in the tip.

Dog Graves Beach is an area in Aruba that isn't very pleasant; nor is it frequented necessarily by visitors. It's a massive pet burial ground. To think that this is how the missing Maryland woman met her fate is just disturbing to say the least. Things aren't looking good for Gary Giordano, who still insists that he's innocent of any wrongdoing. The evidence is piling up against him, even if he does have Tot Mom's lawyer in his corner.

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980667499
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:56 pm

I don't know what to think about the info being reported above. I pray that this is just rumor.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:14 am

OMG!!! I hope they are out there digging up anything they can find!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:39 am

I know huh? But this is Aruba, who knows if they are doing anything they should be doing!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by HippyChick2 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:35 am

Ack, how hideous is THIS? (Maybe Natalee Holloway met the same fate.) Let's see Baez get Giordano out of this, if her body is found.
HippyChick2
HippyChick2

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Gary Giordano Released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress

Post by Nama Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:35 pm

Robyn Gardner's cousin said the family is "disappointed" by the search for their missing relative on the day the sole suspect in her disappearance was to be released by Aruban officials.

"Needless to say, our family is very disappointed that even after all this time, we are no closer to finding out what happened to our Robyn," said Kelly Reed in a statement. "We trust that the FBI and the Aruban authorities will continue their fervent efforts to investigate her disappearance."

The statement came hours before Gary Giordano was expected to be released from jail.

Giordano and Gardner took a getaway to the Caribbean island on July 31 and he reported the 35-year-old Maryland woman missing two days later. Giordano claims Gardner was pulled out to sea by a strong tide while they snorkeled. Her body has not been found and she's presumed dead.

Police locked up Giordano 116 days ago and prosecutors have repeatedly asked to extend his detention, but a judge rejected their latest request to hold him for another 30 days, ABC News reports.

Giordano, who met Gardner through an online dating site, is expected to depart from Aruba immediately, according to the network.

The statement from Reed doesn't mention Giordano. Instead, Reed said the family just wants to know what happened to Gardner.

"Perhaps the public attention that this has generated will result in someone stepping forward with information that will help find her. In the meantime, we hope everyone will continue to keep Robyn in their prayers."

At a hearing in October investigators said they found a beach towel with Gardner's blood on it, but they've never disclosed any evidence connecting to Giordano to a crime.

Giordano, a 50-year-old businessman from Maryland, has denied any wrongdoing.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/29/robyn-gardners-family-dis_n_1119279.html
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:55 pm

There was a discussion about this on Good Morning America this morning, I was sure I posted it here but I don't see it. :scratch:
Looks like another who is going to get away with murder. It\\'s Not Fair angry
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty The Barf Session Will Now Begin ~ Especially in the 2nd Video. Prepare Yourselves!!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:38 pm

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

The only suspect in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner , who went missing in Aruba during a weeklong trip last August, will be a free man by Tuesday, according to one of his attorneys.

Gary Giordano's lawyer, Jose Baez, told ABC News that Giordano would be freed Tuesday night at 8 p.m. and could be home as early as Wednesday.

"Gary had a chance to speak, and the judge listened to him," Baez said. "He made a heartfelt plea -- explained the situation."

Giordano had spent more than 100 days in jail on the island after an Aruban judge threw out the prosecutors' request to keep Giordano detained without charge for another 30 days.

"Justice delayed is justice denied," Baez said.
Yea, right, Bozo!!

Prosecutors admitted that they had no body, no murder weapon and no solid motive. But over the past few months, they believed they had accumulated enough circumstantial evidence to keep Giordano jailed for a while.

The judge thought differently.

During today's short proceeding, Giordano was allowed to explain his situation, according to Baez, who also defended Casey Anthony.

"It doesn't even pass the laugh test," Baez said today on "Good Morning America." "You're going to say a person goes to an island he has never been to before and doesn't leave a trace of a crime. I don't buy it. I don't buy it."

Taco Stein, Aruba's solicitor general, said he was "extremely surprised" the judge decided against extending Giordano's detention. He told ABC News he'd filed an appeal to Aruba's high court this morning, triggering a scramble to convince the island's three-judge panel to convene before Giordano is freed Tuesday night. They typically convene once a week, on Wednesdays.

If Giordano left the country, and the panel decided to extend his detention, Aruban prosecutors would be forced to file an extradition order -- something Stein said he hoped to avoid.

"For the investigation this will not change a thing," Stein said. "We are determined to get an answer and determined to see to it that Robyn's family will get the closure they deserve. We feel that during these difficult days."

Investigators had been trying to determine whether Giordano (once arrested for shoplifting PlayStations) was either a criminal mastermind or just a guy with bad luck -- and some bad legal advice from his first attorney.

Giordano still faces a possible grand jury indictment in Maryland.

Gardner's boyfriend, Richard Forester, told ABC news, "I hope the U.S. federal authorities have had sufficient time to gather evidence from the FBI raid on Gary Giordano's home in August and the investigation stateside so that an indictment can be obtained here in Maryland. If this is the case, then I hope he is taken into custody by U.S. federal authorities before he has a chance to be a flight risk. ... I still keep faith and hope that Robyn will be found alive."

In September, Giordano was denied release from the Aruba jail after evidence surfaced suggesting he was eager to cash in on the life insurance policy of Gardner.
"[He] sounded excited, like he was about to win something," one representative from American Express insurance told the FBI.

Court documents also show that Giordano had previously taken out an insurance policy on Gardner for a trip in June. The policy, obtained by ABC News, is dated April 27 and was signed by Gardner on May 12, officially designating Giordano as her beneficiary and listing him as her "domestic partner."

Gardner, who'd met Giordano on a swinger's website, later canceled the trip and went to New York with her roommate, Christina Jones, instead. Jones has previously told ABCNews that Giordano sent Gardner aggressive, harmful texts for her decision to bail on the trip and go to New York.

http://news.yahoo.com/gary-giordano-suspected-robyn-gardners-disappearance-aruba-free-160053002.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Man held in woman's disappearance in Aruba is released

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:02 am

By the CNN Wire Staff
November 30, 2011 -- Updated 0215 GMT (1015 HKT)

Robyn Gardner has been missing since August 2, when she disappeared during a snorkeling trip.
Giordano was held in connection with Gardner's disappearance
He plans to return home to the United States, his lawyer says
Giordano was not formally charged in the case
Aruban authorities vow to continue with the investigation

(CNN) -- Gary Giordano, a U.S. citizen held in Aruba in connection with the disappearance of a Maryland woman, was set free Tuesday after months in detention, Giordano's Aruban attorney Chris Lejuez told CNN.

Robyn Gardner was last seen in early August and Aruba's general prosecutor has vowed investigators will keep working "to get to the bottom" of what happened.

"We take this in stride," prosecutor Taco Stein said on Monday of a judge's decision to allow for Giordano's release. "We would have liked it to be different ... Of course, the investigation will continue."

A three-judge panel will hold a hearing starting at 11 a.m. Wednesday to assess the decision to release Giordano. Stein has acknowledged Giordano will likely will not be in the country then -- while insisting that, "if we need him again, we will seek extradition with the United States."

Giordano, 50, has not been formally charged in the case. He was arrested on August 5.

Aruban judge rejects holding Giordano Aruban judges repeatedly granted requests to extend his detention while the investigation continued -- until Friday, when the judge rejected a prosecution bid to hold Giordano for 30 additional days.

We would have liked it to be different ... Of course, the investigation will continue.

Prosecutor Taco SteinHis U.S.-based attorney, Jose Baez, said in a statement last week that his client would "return home to his family in the United States."

According to statements from the prosecutor's office, Giordano said he'd been snorkeling with Gardner when he signaled her to swim back. When he reached the Aruban beach, Gardner was nowhere to be found, he reportedly said.

"I only looked back when I hit a rock," Giordano told investigators, according to a transcript of a police interview obtained by CNN. "Before that, I did not look back. I was only busy saving my life."

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/11/29/world/americas/aruba-missing-woman/?hpt=hp_t2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm

US man wins Aruba appeal in missing tourist
By WILFREDO LEE
The Associated Press

ORANJESTAD, Aruba — The lawyer for a U.S. businessman who was detained in Aruba says a court on the island has denied a prosecution appeal seeking to put him back in jail as a suspect in the disappearance of his travel companion.
Photobucket
U.S. businessman Gary Giordano, second from left, pictured shortly after being freed from police custody, sitting in the back of an SUV driven away from an Aruban detention facility by local lawyer Chris Lejuez, right, and American lawyer Jose Baez, left, in Oranjestad, Aruba, Monday, Nov. 29, 2011. Second from right is Giordano's father. Giordano, held since Aug. 5, is free to leave the island, although prosecutors say he is still their prime suspect in the disappearance of his traveling companion. (AP Photo/Pedro Famous Diaz)

Giordano left Aruba before Wednesday's ruling after a lower court ordered his release from jail. He has denied any wrongdoing in the case.

THIS IS A BREAKING NEWS UPDATE. Check back soon for further information. AP's earlier story is below.

MIAMI (AP) — A Maryland businessman who had been jailed in Aruba on suspicion of involvement in the presumed death of his traveling companion has arrived in Miami.

Gary Giordano said nothing as he arrived on an American Airlines flight from the Caribbean island Wednesday.

Giordano has denied any wrongdoing in the disappearance and presumed death of Robyn Gardner. He was released from an Aruban jail Tuesday after a judge ruled authorities lacked enough evidence to continue holding him.

Prosecutors have appealed and expect a ruling Wednesday.

The 50-year-old Gaithersburg, Maryland, resident was accompanied by his attorney Jose Baez, who got an acquittal for Casey Anthony in her murder trial in Florida this year. Giordano and Baez went into American Airlines' private club. It was unclear if Giordano was awaiting another flight.

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/us-man-wins-aruba-1246369.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:31 pm

By Caragh Fisher
Nov 30, 2011 2:42pm
Exclusive: Gary Giordano on ABC News’ “Good Morning America” Thursday, December 1st

Just days after being released from an Aruban jail, Gary Giordano, the lone suspect in the case of his missing travel companion Robyn Gardner, tells his side of the story exclusively to ABC News’ ”Good Morning America” tomorrow, Thursday, December 1st. Giordano, who was released without being charged and is on his way to America as a free man today, will address for the first time his four months as a suspect in Gardner’s disappearance.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2011/11/exclusive-gary-giordano-on-abc-news-good-morning-america-thursday-december-1st/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

MIAMI (AP) — A U.S. businessman who had been jailed in Aruba on suspicion of involvement in the presumed death of his traveling companion is heading to New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport.

Gary Giordano arrived in Miami Wednesday morning from the Caribbean island. A short time later he boarded a flight to New York, accompanied by attorney Jose Baez, who won an acquittal for Florida mother Casey Anthony in her murder trial earlier this year.

The Gaithersburg, Md., resident did not make any comment while in Miami.

He has denied any wrongdoing in the disappearance and presumed death of Robyn Gardner.

Giordano was released from jail in Aruba Tuesday night after a judge ruled authorities lacked enough evidence to continue holding him. Prosecutors have appealed and expected a ruling Wednesday.

http://www.salon.com/2011/11/30/suspect_in_missing_woman_case_heads_to_nyc/
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:44 pm

I don't buy one damned thing he says. And, he resembles Bozo. MOO.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nama Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

Gary said he had never heard that he and Robyn had been drinking heavily on the day that she disappeared.
Poor Gary..... he's been incarcerated and hasn't been able to hear what the media has said, per Bozo. Wouldn't you think Gary's attorney might have talked to him about what the media is saying.
Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:50 pm

Especially w/Bozo as his attorney. B to the S!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Robyn Gardner, 35, Disappeared in Aruba/ Her traveling companion, Gary Giordano arrested/Giordano has now been released: Robyn Gardner's Family 'Disappointed' By Lack Of Progress. - Page 2 Empty Dec. 2: Robyn Gardner missing in Aruba

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Robyn Gardner's Boyfriend Suspects Human Trafficking to Blame for Disappearance

Giordano Interview: Gardner's Boyfriend Reacts
By COLLEEN CURRY
Dec. 2, 2011

The boyfriend of missing Maryland woman Robyn Gardner said today that he agreed with the man who is suspected in her disappearance that human traffickers may be involved.

"Human trafficking, yeah absolutely, that's something I've been thinking about the entire time, since day one," Richard Forester told Good Morning America today.

Forester spoke a day after Gary Giordano, the lone suspect in Gardner's disappearance, told GMA that the woman disappeared in an area that is known for activity by traffickers.

"I think it's very possible and I wonder what (Giordano's) involvement was," Forester said. "There's a whole underworld down there. I don't know what he knows about Aruba."

Forester appeared on GMA to respond to Giordano's first interview since being released Tuesday night from the Aruba prison where he spent four months as a murder suspect in Gardner's disappearance.

No charges had been brought against Giordano, and prosecutors have not found a body, a motive, or a weapon.

Giordano, 50, who met 35-year-old Gardner on a swinger's website a year before they decided to go on vacation to Aruba together, told prosecutors that Gardner been swept out to sea in rough currents while the two were snorkeling one evening. Prosecutors have said that Giordano's story doesn't add up.

On Wednesday, Giordano appeared to suggest during an exclusive ABC News' interview that Gardner may have been kidnapped as part of a human trafficking crime.

"What you don't know about Aruba is Aruba has two main sources of income and it's not tourism. It's cocaine and human trafficking," Giordano said. "And where we were it takes a half hour to drive a boat to Venezuela... and it turns out that where we were, the beach, that's where they drop off illegals to swim to shore."

Forester agreed with Giordano's theory of how Gardner could have disappeared in connection with human trafficking, but suggested that Giordano may have been involved.

"There isn't any sign of her at all, no clue of her, no trace of her whatsoever that we know about. I can't imagine it would take more than a half hour to get to Venezuela. So from 4:15 in the afternoon until six in the evening, there's an hour and 45 minutes before he comes back and finally tells somebody that she's missing," Forester said.

Forester said he had relayed his suspicions to the FBI and Aruban authorities, who told him they would follow where the evidence leads.

" I think it's an option that needs to be looked at," Forester said. "I know that it happens in that part of the world. It happens all over the world, but it's pretty big in that world."

Taco Stein, Aruba's head prosecutor, told ABC News that he would not comment on the the claim, but that it "speaks for itself."

Forester and Gardner were living together most of the time when she disappeared and he has said they were planning to get married. He did not learn that she went to Aruba with Giordano until after she vanished.

While she was away, Gardner sent Forester an email that said, "The last message I got from her was 'I love you, we'll talk and sort things out when I get back.'"

Forester said in previous interviews that during Gardner's trip to Aruba, they kept in touch through Blackberry text messages and emails from her iPad until the day of her disappearance, including one message, in particular, that raised his alarm.

"On Tuesday morning, the 2nd of August, at about two in the morning, she posted on my Facebook wall, 'this sucks,'" he said. "I tried to figure out what was going on, but she didn't really respond. "

Forester said today he still believes Giordano should be held responsible for her disappearance.

"Where's Robyn? Where is she? You're the last one to see her," he said of Giordano. "Where'd she go?"

"I believe that he being the last person to see her and be with her is responsible."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/robyn-gardners-boyfriend-human-trafficking-explain-disappearance/story?id=15073940#.TtkYDmPRsS4
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:25 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2069387/Robyn-Gardners-boyfriend-says-human-trafficking-blame-disappearance--lover-it.html
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next