Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome?

+2
cherylz
Juanita
6 posters

Go down

Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome? Empty Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Would Aspergers Syndrome Explain Casey Anthony?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome? Empty Re: Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:18 pm

I have never heard of this before. I do agree with this part of the article.

If Casey had gotten help, Caylee’s mortality would not be in question. It is up to us to be on the alert to help other young single parents, like Casey, who may try to balance a neurological condition with unfortunate life choices.

It is to late to help KC beyond telling the truth. That is the only thing that will save her soul. Once you have taken a human life that person is no longer really human in my eyes. She needs help alright. She needs someone to teach her how to tell the truth.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome? Empty Re: Does Casey have Asperger’s Syndrome?

Post by Juanita Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:32 pm

no i doubt it.
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:56 pm

No, not even close. Asperger's Syndrome is high-functioning autism. The main symptoms are poor social skills and repetitive odd behaviors, ie...flapping arms or rocking.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Well, this article for sure rules it out!

Their preference for rules and honesty may lead them to excel in the classroom and as citizens.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:37 pm

Geez, that was the quickest blog discussion I have ever seen. !! Shocked 2
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:01 am

Wrapitup wrote:Geez, that was the quickest blog discussion I have ever seen. !! Shocked 2

LOL
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:02 am

Casey likely is an alcoholic and if the defense tried to use that as a defense what with all the party pictures where Casey is drinking, partying, drinking and drinking, and say that she had an alcoholic blackout and didn't know what the heck happened to Caylee when she came out of the blackout, that would be not only be believable but supported by the fact that she demonstrated behavior of someone with substance abuse problem...i.e. stealing from friends and relatives, not being able to hold a job, obvious promiscuity and so on.

Go to this website and it is easy to see Casey had a lot of alcoholic symptoms AND THEN SOME.

If her dna is not on the tape and no fingerprints, they can say she unwittingly -- apparently let a child predator babysit Caylee -- came out of her blackout with a dead child who had tape wrapped around her head over her mouth in the truck of her car and her short term memory never transferred to long term memory (which is what happens in an alcoholic blackout) so she didn't have a clue as to what happened to her baby.

Thus the heart shaped sticker and improper buriel. It would definitely prevent the death penalty and could get her off on less than 1st degree murder IF there are no fingerprints or dna on the duct tape from Casey.

However, if there is a smoking gun in terms of her fingerprints or dna, Casey is screwed.

Last edited by Wildflower on Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : called precious caylee casey by mistake)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:19 am

Casey appears to fit the profile of a sociopathic personality in my opinion. I am by no means an expert, but from what books I have read on sociopathy Casey pretty much covers the gamut of narcissism, shallow emotions, chronic lying, articulate and somewhat intelligent, and she also does not think 15 minutes beyond the deed. I feel Casey justified killing Caylee in her mind after the fact. Casey appears to be without a conscience.
As far as Aspergers, that is a form of autism that would have been picked up years ago. I worked in the developmentally challenged field before becoming a Realtor and have hands on experience with Autism. Casey certainly is not autistic. Casey as well as Cindy display signs of OCD though.

Last edited by nnrpece on Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to add the verb "be" oops...)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:31 am

Being in jail for several months now, Casey Anthony has been showing signs off Azz Growing Syndrome. This is believed to be caused by unrestricted consumption of pork rinds, chocolate treats and expensive bottled water. :P
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:38 am

lol Michele C funny and witty!!!
If she keps up they may have to widen her cell door. On another note, that whole commissary thing riles me. We have hungry children in this country, and people living on the streets, losing jobs and yet people in our prison systems have a snack bar with yummies and comforts available to them. Go figure! :scratch:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:15 am

nnrpece wrote:lol Michele C funny and witty!!!
If she keps up they may have to widen her cell door. On another note, that whole commissary thing riles me. We have hungry children in this country, and people living on the streets, losing jobs and yet people in our prison systems have a snack bar with yummies and comforts available to them. Go figure! :scratch:
And peeps sending her money to foot her huge appetite and her "push up bra's".
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:08 pm

Asperger’s patients have a severe problem with socially appropriate behavior. They cannot pick up on social cues and nuances; they ignore body language, and avoid eye contact. They do not understand differences in speech, tone or pitch; the are oblivious to the feelings of others. On the other hand, they are usually highly intelligent, and good with technology.

There is no way she has Asperger's. People with asperger's have no communication skills and would not be out clubing and socializing with their friends. I have a step-brother who has been diagnosed with it and a brother who should be diagnosed with it! It is a very obvious form of Autism.

Casey is a Sociopath, pure and simple!!! affraid
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:27 pm

Casey has "showing her ass syndrome" Booty
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:17 pm

nnrpece wrote:lol Michele C funny and witty!!!

I hear ya! It\\'s Not Fair What's wrong with that picture?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:22 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Casey has "showing her ass syndrome" Booty

Yup.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:51 pm

You have all good replies and I agree with every post above on this question of KC possibly having Asbergers. No way, if something is wrong mentally, it is not that.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down