Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

+14
Praying For Faith
RileysMom
artgal16
MrsH
mommyof3kids
samgoodwin
Slys Hunny
truthbtold
TerryRose
raine1953
lisette
Nama
Wrapitup
gnreed
18 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:51 am

Hailey Dunn Updates & Discussion
ok so i am seeing a new pattern going on here.

erica exposing what i was told by many to be confidential info about cell pings from the dead zone.
someone exposing what i was told to be confidential photos of evidence on WOJ page.

at the same time, strong supporters of LE, and those who strongly believe Shawn and/or Billie were responsible for Hailey missing/death.... they seem to have disappeared.

various "Shawn and billie are guilty" bash pages have become inactive.

so am i to think that, Shawn is no longer a suspect and any evidence on him is no longer confidential... and Billie is no longer a POI either?

just asking, cause i didnt get the memo.
(SKE)

Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Empty Re: # 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:55 am

Two arrested for delivery of meth
# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Delostrander# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Kevinruth
del ostrander kevin ruth
Colorado City Police Officers arrested two males on May 26th after finding drugs and packaging materials in the vehicle that was stopped during a routine traffic stop.
Del Ostrander, 26, and Kevin Ruth, 25, were arrested and charged with manufacturing or delivery of a controlled substance. Both men also had outstanding warrants, one in Mitchell County and one in Scurry County.
While on patrol in the area of the 1200 block of Westpoint Avenue, an officer saw a pickup belonging to an individual with an outstanding warrant. After a brief pursuit of the vehicle, a stop was made in the 300 block of Austin Street.

Both Ostrander and Ruth were arrested and methamphetamines were found during a search of the vehicle, along with materials used to divide and package the controlled substance.
According to the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Ostrander was charged with manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance, a Class 1 Felony; criminal mischief and evading arrest, a Class 3 Felony. Bond amounts were set at $50,000, $7,500 and $1,500.
Ruth was charged with manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance, Class 1 Felony; possession of drug paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor; and Theft by Check. Bond amounts were set at $50,000, $500 and $1,500.
Both suspects remain in custody at Mitchell County Jail.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:56 am

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Wrapitup wrote:Two arrested for delivery of meth
# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Delostrander# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Kevinruth
del ostrander kevin ruth
Colorado City Police Officers arrested two males on May 26th after finding drugs and packaging materials in the vehicle that was stopped during a routine traffic stop.
Del Ostrander, 26, and Kevin Ruth, 25, were arrested and charged with manufacturing or delivery of a controlled substance. Both men also had outstanding warrants, one in Mitchell County and one in Scurry County.
While on patrol in the area of the 1200 block of Westpoint Avenue, an officer saw a pickup belonging to an individual with an outstanding warrant. After a brief pursuit of the vehicle, a stop was made in the 300 block of Austin Street.

Both Ostrander and Ruth were arrested and methamphetamines were found during a search of the vehicle, along with materials used to divide and package the controlled substance.
According to the Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Ostrander was charged with manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance, a Class 1 Felony; criminal mischief and evading arrest, a Class 3 Felony. Bond amounts were set at $50,000, $7,500 and $1,500.
Ruth was charged with manufacture/delivery of a controlled substance, Class 1 Felony; possession of drug paraphernalia, Class C Misdemeanor; and Theft by Check. Bond amounts were set at $50,000, $500 and $1,500.
Both suspects remain in custody at Mitchell County Jail.

Maybe I'm being stupid but I do not see where either of these two were charged with possession. Is that because of being charged with manufacture/delivery? I see possession of paraphernalia but?
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:10 pm

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 600154_524084977628821_291741617_n
What is THIS doing on that FB page Wrap just posted the link for? That tells me these people have no sense and believe me I am being nice when I say that!!!! MOO.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:33 pm

Yup...saw that and figured you all would see it, too. Like you, I could say a lot here but less is more.
Agree about 

Maybe I'm being stupid but I do not see where either of these two were charged with possession. Is that because of being charged with manufacture/delivery?

I see possession of paraphernalia but?

You're NOT stupid.umnoWTF# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 3870802818It\\'s Not FairI do not think sopulling hairfaintElectric Chaircrazy 1RIPcrying
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Posted this to: The HD FB page I posted earlier...WTH??
2 seconds ago
May I ask WHY this FB page has a pic of 'the aryan brothers"??

Like ·  · Promote
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:04 pm

Good for you!!!!!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:27 pm

Would bet I will be booted. kick
Which IF so, speaks VOLUMES.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:18 pm

A man/del charge is more serious than just a possession charge. However, I have seen DA's reduce a man/del charge to a simple possession charge due to pleas.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:22 pm

OK but doesn't LE also charge them with possession? Sorry this one confuses me!
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:13 pm

It would not make sense to charge with possession and Man/Del.
They would be basically the same charge only that possession would be a much lesser charge.
LE did the correct thing by charging them with man/del of meth plus other charges.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:31 pm

gnreed, do you think these drug arrests will help put LE in the position of finding out what exactly happened to Hailey? Are they perhaps hoping one of them will turn on the other?

Or is it your belief one has nothing to do with the other and that the persons responsible for Hailey's death will go unpunished ?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:32 pm

I continue to believe Hailey passed away after using meth, possible for the first time. Either by choice or forced..
I do not believe the person or persons responsible for providing her with the drug will ever be punished. LE has nothing to go on. Too many mistakes made at the beginning of the investigation.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:21 am

It\\'s Not Fair 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:20 pm

Gone, but not forgotten.

"Before rumors get started the garden had to be removed. The city gave us an option to come remove the items before they went over there to clean the place up. They said they would be removing everything in and around the house.
Hailey's Search Team went and removed everything from the garden so it would not be trashed. It was just too hard to keep the garden maintained on a regular basis since most of us live 2+ hours from CC. Everything has been packed up and put up for now, hoping we can find a place we can put it all it can be taken care of.
We were not told anyone was moving in the house, but no one is caring for the yard at all, let alone Hailey's garden. The whole thing is grown up all the way around the house. Very sad sight. What rose bushes weren't completely dead are being cared for hoping we can revive them as they were in really bad shape.
I know this breaks everyone's hearts as it does ours as well, but we didn't want it all going into the trash. It is in safe keeping until further notice.."

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 1011308_687080811309031_629770914_n

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:53 pm

4 minutes ago

Previously, Shawn Adkins was identified by authorities as being a "POI" in the case.

There may be an official or real suspect in the case, because if it was Shawn, they could say so.

"We have possible suspect information, but at this time, nothing that I can really put out," Colorado City Police Chief Roy Tinker Owens said.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:53 pm

Sure.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:16 pm

LOL. Exactly! Doesn't even make sense. BS 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:35 pm

These jokers wouldn't know a suspect if he walked up and slapped them in the face.
This case will most likely never be solved. Not sure if LE could have screwed it up any more if they tried.
Pathetic.
There was a news report a few weeks ago stating "Tinker" was on his way out due to wrongdoing.

Imagine that.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Sickening.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:46 pm

"Tinker" on his 'way out'. Geez, Go Figure!

Gnreed, could not agree MORE re: your comments!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:03 pm

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:13 pm

WOW!!!!
"recurring problems."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by raine1953 Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:32 pm

Could those ""recurring problems" be the lack of any job done re: Hailey Dunn? Rhetorical.
raine1953
raine1953
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Could these 'recurring problems' be that this idiot was ALSO involved in their deviant bs??
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by gnreed Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:20 am

Nothing would shock me. At first, Tinker said he was leaving for another job, then the real story came out.

gnreed

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:59 pm

I say always go w/your gut and my gut told me a longgg time ago these cops are dirty.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:25 am

Please check this FB out.....

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Empty posted on November 27, 2013

Post by Nama Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:03 am

ABILINE - Clinton William Dunn, the father of slain Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn, was arrested by Taylor County sheriff’s deputies Tuesday on a warrant from May that involves weapons and marijuana charges, records indicate.

Nama
Nama
Administration
Administration

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:27 am

It took LE 6 months to find him?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

# 8 - Hailey Dunn Missing in Colorado City, TX for three years/ UPDATE 04/26/13:Sources: Scurry County remains identified as Hailey Dunn  - Page 16 Empty Petition Signed to Bring Home Hailey Dunn's Remains

Post by Wrapitup Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:58 am

Posted: Mar 12, 2014 11:16 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 12, 2014 11:43 PM EDT
By Justin Kree
NewsWest 9

Sunday will mark the one year anniversary that Hailey Dunn's remains were found. The Colorado City cheerleader disappeared just after Christmas 2010.

The family of Hailey Dunn wants a grand jury to either look more closely at the evidence they have or allow the family to bury what's left of Hailey.

On March 16, 2013, Hailey's remains were found less than 20 miles from her home at Lake J.B. Thomas in Snyder. NewsWest 9 spoke with family spokesperson Stacie Campbell who said a petition was started to help speed up the process of bringing Hailey home to lay her to rest.

"The unbelievable outpouring of families of murdered and missing children who really networked with us to get Hailey's signatures. We needed 500 and we got 700. The petition is headed to Scurry County and is going first class," Campbell said.

The petition was started by Michel Gouveia Allen, who was one of the 5,000 members of the website "Hope For Hailey", that's where the initial idea to go ahead with getting better justice for Hailey started.

"The petition says arrest somebody. Convict somebody. Release this baby, let her go home. Let her rest," Campbell said.

The frustration is growing and the family needs some answers on this almost one year anniversary that Hailey's remains had been found.

"Call if you want to, e-mail if you want to. Scurry County, what is going on? Take care of this child," Campbell said.

Once the petition reaches authorities in Scurry County. Campbell is hopeful an encouraging phone call will come on or before the 16th. Campbell goes on with some encouraging words for parents out there.

"Hold onto your children a little closer. Monsters look like friends a lot of the time," Campbell said.

NewsWest 9 tried calling Scurry County Sheriff but there was no response from them.

The petition has been mailed and should be getting there any day.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:18 pm

Hailey Dunn Petition: Convene a grand jury
Family, supporters want closure in case

Posted on March 13, 2014

It has been almost a year since the remains of Hailey Dunn were discovered in Scurry County, yet the investigation appears to be at a standstill, since there have been no arrests in the case of the slain Colorado City teen.

A woman from Maine has sent a petition to Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson urging him to convene a grand jury and get to the bottom of the case, which has garnered national attention.

In her letter accompanying the petition that bears 700 signatures, Michele Gouveia Allen asks Wilson to “please convene a grand jury to look at evidence if you do, in fact have a viable suspect.”

On March 16, 2013, the remains of the Colorado City teen were found near Lake Thomas in Scurry County. The remains, accompanied by some clothing, were positively identified as belonging to Hailey Darlene Dunn more than a month later on April 26. The remains were identified through DNA.

Since then, the remains have been sitting in an evidence room at the University of North Texas Science Center in Fort Worth.

“We are asking you Sheriff Wilson, if you do not have the evidence or ability to convene a grand jury to look into Hailey’s case, we ask that Hailey’s remains be released to her mother and father, Billie Jean Dunn and Clint Dunn, so they can lay their precious daughter to rest,” Allen wrote.

Calls to Wilson at the Scurry County Sheriff’s Office were referred to the FBI Thursday. The FBI reported no new developments on the case.

Hailey’s family supports the petition drive, since information has been sparce over the past year.

“All of the family would love to see an arrest and a conviction,” Billie Dunn said via phone Thursday. “We were told there was lots evidence by FBI and Texas Rangers. We’ve all been waiting for an arrest and waiting to get Hailey’s remains back.”

Allen asked for permission from the family to start the petition about six months ago.

Dunn, said she agreed after thinking it over, but even five months ago, she wasn’t sure that all of the evidence had been sufficiently retrieved by forensic scientists at UNT.

Dunn was told there was an abundance of evidence, so that is why she and other family members have been patient.

“I was hoping that Scurry County would get on the ball and not be put in a negative light,” Dunn said. “I wanted them to have all the evidence. But it’s been a year, we can get some lab work back and it’s enough to get a conviction.”

Until about a week ago, the petition, posted on Change.org only had about 300 signatures, but when she posted the petition on the Hope for Hailey Facebook page it blew up and almost overnight, she tallied 400 additional signatures.

“Hopefully, with some more media attention and public pressure, the police will seek more answers, maybe a witness will come forward, anything,” Allen said Thursday. “Billie and Clint are desperate for an arrest and I just wanted to do something to help them. Hailey deserves justice and also to be laid to rest. I set a goal of 500 signatures and was pleased when we received 700. I am sure I could have received more if I kept the petition open longer but I wanted to have it in Sheriff Wilson's hands on March 16th, which is the one year anniversary of the finding of Hailey's remains.”

Dunn reported her 13-year-old daughter missing Dec. 28, 2010, from the family’s home in Colorado City. Since then, there has been very little evidence uncovered involving her disappearance. Shawn Adkins, the then live-in boyfriend of Billie Jean Dunn, is the only person identified as a suspect by Colorado City police. To date, he has not been arrested for any crime related to the case.

On May 19, 2013 hundreds of mourners flocked to the junior high school gym in Colorado City to pay their last respects to Hailey Dunn, whose face had become a familiar site on billboards, posters and websites all over the state and nation. But the family still has no closure.

Dunn said she has not been in contact with Wilson or Scurry County investigators since May. When the remains were identified Dunn said she was under the impression that an arrest would be made almost immediately. But it did not happen.

In the more than three years since her disappearance, investigators from Colorado City, Mitchell County, the Texas Rangers, the Department of Public Safety and the FBI have followed countless leads but to no avail.
Dunn said she remains in contact with the Texas Rangers almost weekly. She would like to speak to Wilson periodically about the case, but says he will not return calls.

She is hopeful that the petition will put the case out in the forefront, and that it will be solved.

“I’m hoping they are going to see she is still very important not just to the family but to the public as well,” Dunn said. “We want to see someone punished, we want to know what happened to her and we want her back.”

Maybe if Billie hadn't lied about Shawn being in her house when the cops came and threw HER in jail this Webster guy would want to talk to her. IMHO, it's all bs..she knows what happened to Hailey. And, what about the porn found in her home??  my 2 cents 
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:55 pm

David Lohr

Hailey Dunn's Mother Says Waiting On Daughter's Remains Is 'Pure Hell'
Posted: 03/14/2014 7:16 pm EDT Updated: 03/14/2014 7:59 pm EDT

Hailey Dunn's mom wants police to release her daughter's remains.
It has been a year since authorities in Texas located the remains of Hailey Dunn and they have yet to make an arrest or to release the teen's remains to her family.

"[It's] hell, just pure hell," Hailey Dunn's mother, Billie Jean Dunn, told The Huffington Post of what her life has been like since last year.

"It's hard waking up in the morning when the first thing you think is, 'We don’t have our daughter anymore,' and then going to sleep that night and having it be the last thing on your mind," Billie Dunn said. "It's very hard and what makes it worse is, when the remains were found, there wasn’t an arrest."

Hailey Dunn's remains were found on March 16, 2013, near Lake Thomas in Scurry County. The remains were positively identified through DNA the following month. Since then, the remains have reportedly been held in an evidence locker at the University of North Texas Science Center in Fort Worth.

Billie Dunn said she does not understand why, after a year in police custody, her daughter's remains have not been released.

"At first I didn’t want to push for her remains back because I wanted them to get every bit of evidence they needed, but it's been a year and we want her home," she said.

Billie Dunn reported her 13-year-old daughter missing on the morning of Dec. 28, 2010. The Colorado City Middle School student was last seen the previous afternoon. Billie Dunn's then boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, told police the teen was going to spend the night with a friend. That friend later told police that she had not made any plans for Hailey Dunn to spend the night.

In January 2011, Pete Kampfer, city manager of Colorado City, told AOL News that Adkins was a person of interest in Hailey Dunn's disappearance.

"It's more and more of a focused investigation on criminal activity in a broader context," Kampfer said. "But I can't give you particulars about the investigation that would say why he is in the spotlight."

Affidavits released since then allege Adkins gave contradictory statements to investigators and failed a polygraph examination. The court documents also detail numerous inconsistencies in statements Adkins allegedly gave to police regarding his job and whereabouts on Dec. 27, 2010.

Despite the alleged inconsistencies, Adkins has denied any involvement in Hailey Dunn's disappearance or murder.

Billie Dunn said she thought police were close to making an arrest after the March 2013 discovery of her daughter's remains.

"I was [under the impression] there would be an immediate arrest," she said. "I thought there was plenty of evidence for an arrest."

According to Billie Dunn, there is a petition on Change.org urging Scurry County Sheriff Trey Wilson to convene a grand jury to review the case.

"We want the sheriff to either convene a grand jury so we can get an arrest and conviction or to release Hailey's remains to the family," Billie Dunn said.

Calls to the Scurry County Sheriff’s Office were referred to the Texas Rangers Friday. The Texas Rangers responded via email and directed HuffPost back to the Scurry County Sheriff's Office. In a follow-up inquiry, a spokesperson for the Texas Rangers would only say the investigation is active and ongoing.

"We have no additional information to release at this time," the spokesperson said.

Billie Dunn said the lack of information is disheartening.

"I understand they have to have enough evidence, which is very important because we only get one shot at a conviction, but I am very disappointed," said Billie Dunn. "It has been a whole year and nothing has changed."

Pls check out the comments on the above link.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:31 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Slys Hunny Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:53 pm

Wish there was some news on this. I think they forgot this precious girl.
Slys Hunny
Slys Hunny

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:27 pm

I highly doubt anyone will ever be arrested for her murder. Very SAD!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 pm

I agree...
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16