Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012

2 posters

Go down

Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012 Empty Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012

Post by Silvahalo Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:36 pm

Children are suffering from a hidden epidemic of child abuse and neglect. Over 3 million reports of child abuse are made every year in the United States; however, those reports can include multiple children. In 2009, approximately 3.3 million child abuse reports and allegations were made involving an estimated 6 million children.

Steadily climbing.
Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012 Child-deaths-per-day-line-9-30-2011.jpg#REMEMBER-TO-LINK-SIMPLEST-IMAGE-HOSTING
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012 Empty Re: Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012

Post by Silvahalo Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

The Child Abuse Survivor Project is intended to help men, women and children who have been affected by child abuse by publishing real stories of real abuse. These emotional stories detail personal acts of extreme mental, emotional, physical and sexual childhood abuse and the overwhelming impact it has on one's life.
The Child Abuse Survivor Project is a community social action project. It recognizes the adversity which those victimized by child abuse have survived and validates their heroic resilience to the abuse they suffered. We want to honor the strength, spirit and courage of abuse survivors by empowering them to speak out against the abuse they have endured at the hands of their abusers. Our goal is to make this project one of healing, validation and inspiration to others. Join the survivors who have found the courage to speak out, along with a voice to end their suffering by sharing their story, all in hopes of helping others affected by abuse.

Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012 41LNJeFb1SL_SL500_AA240_-1
Book Available on Amazon

Last edited by Silvahalo on Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012 Empty Re: Child Abuse Awareness Month APR2012

Post by Wrapitup Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Thank you for your above post, Silvahalo! It's great to see you here. You always bring very important posts that are filled w/love and concern for the little ones! ❤
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvahalo Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Sorry I haven't been around. I promise I'll do so more often... I have a lot I want to post here and a memorial video too....thank you so much always for your kindness ♥️
Silvahalo
Silvahalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down