Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her! And, there is more! Horrific!!!

Go down

Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her!  And, there is more! Horrific!!! Empty Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her! And, there is more! Horrific!!!

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Rebecca Sue Russell
John Scott Thomas
This case is a total catastrophe. It’s described as one of the most disturbing cases of child sex abuse ever seen by deputies of St. Charles, Missouri and they suspect there are more victims. I have to say that not only is it one of the most disturbing, it is disgusting and appalling, and it could have been stopped long ago if the mother of the victims had listened to her oldest child, instead of brushing the child’s comments off as “off the wall.” I’ll get back to the mother, but first let me explain what has three less than human shit-balls behind bars, accused of sexually abusing three little girls. Two victims, ages 5 and 3, are siblings and the children of a woman who claimed she never suspected anything was going on. The third victim is an unrelated 7-month-old baby who is the daughter of one of the accused. Now, not only did these monsters victimize an infant, but they also turned their sicko sights to the neighbor children, the 5 and 3-year-old girls, that Miss Russell happens to be the godmother of, and raped them as well when they would come over to visit.

Billy Joe Bunch Jr.
You’re probably wondering, where does Billy Joe Bunch Jr. fit into all of this, right? Well, Bunch is the live-in boyfriend of the mother of those two neighbor girls. He’s accused of forcing the 5-year-old daughter to perform oral sex on him. The mother, who is only identified as Melinda to protect the identity of the girls, said there was an incident last year where her oldest daughter said something, but she dismissed it, saying, “We thought it was just off the wall.” Melinda also claims she didn’t suspect anything was going on, despite her daughter having tried to bring it to her attention in the past, and has filed for orders of protection against Russell, Thomas and Bunch. Naturally, Melinda seems to feel betrayed and angry, as she should if she’s any kind of mother, but I have to wonder, why did she not listen to her child when the little girl tried to tell her the first time? I just cannot help thinking that had she not ignored her 5-year-old, this could have been put to an end long before now and possibly even spared the 7-month-old the same horrible abuse.

All three suspects are being charged with child molestation and each is being held on a $200,000 bond. Police say more charges are expected and that Bunch and Thomas have confessed to the crimes. At least they manned up enough to confess to their disgusting crimes. Hopefully Russell follows suit with a confession of her own and does right by the daughter she helped victimize and just accepts her fate. To inflict this kind of atrocious and vile abuse on a child, to be the kind of monster capable of even entertaining the idea of inflicting it, these chuds should be begging to be put down like diseased and dying animals. They’re already dead on the inside anyway and, with any luck, someone will oblige and snuff out all three.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her!  And, there is more! Horrific!!! Empty Re: Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her! And, there is more! Horrific!!!

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:54 pm

Babysitters Accused of Raping Three Children, Police Fear There Could be More Victims

June 1, 2012 10:44 AM

O’FALLON, Mo. (KMOX) - St. Charles County police say its one of the worst cases of child sex abuse they’ve seen in Missouri.

A couple and their mutual friend are now charged with raping three girls, including their own baby. It happened in the Tee Kay Mobile Home Manor near O’Fallon, Missouri.

30 year-old Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend 27 year-old John Scott Thomas, and another man 25 year-old Billy Joe Bunch are all held on $200,000 cash only bond.

Prosecutors say the victims are 3-year-old and 5-year-old sisters, and the couple’s baby. Prosecutors allege that Russell would hold her infant daughter down while her boyfriend, Thomas, would have sex with the 7-month-old.

Russell was also the godmother to the other victims. Police said when the sisters would come over Thomas raped them too.

Bunch is the live-in boyfriend to the sisters. He confessed to police that he had the 5 year-old girl perform sex acts on him.

The crimes happened over the past several months.

St. Charles County Lt. Craig McGuire says the suspects regularly baby sat for other people in the trail park and fear other children may have been abused.

St. Charles County detectives urge anyone who has children who may have been in contact with any suspects in this case, even for a brief time to call them immediately. The detective bureau is (636) 949-3020. The lead detective can be reached at (636) 949-7900 x4554.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her!  And, there is more! Horrific!!! Empty Re: Child Molesting Chuds,Rebecca Sue Russell, her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, and Billy Joe Bunch Jr. Earn Their Way to Jail in Sickening Fashion/held her own 7-month old daughter so Thomas could rape her! And, there is more! Horrific!!!

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:57 pm

by Maggie Crane / News 4
KMOV.com
Posted on May 31, 2012 at 10:11 PM
Updated Friday, Jun 1 at 10:25 PM

ST. CHARLES, Mo (KMOV) -- St. Charles deputies say it’s one of the most disturbing cases of child sex abuse they’ve ever seen, and they believe there may be more victims.

Three people are behind bars, accused of sexually abusing three girls; 5 and 3-year-old siblings and another 7-month-old girl.

Court documents show Rebecca Sue Russell would hold her infant daughter down while her boyfriend, John Scott Thomas, had intercourse with the 7-month-old. St. Charles County detectives say it happened in the Tee Kay Mobile Home Manor near O’Fallon over the past several months.

When the neighbor kids came to visit—just 3 and 5 years old themselves—police say the couple raped them too.

Melinda is the older children’s mother. She has asked to have her last name withheld to protect the identity of her children.

“This was supposed to be my best friend, my kids’ godmother, and they just lived up the street,” she said.

Melinda said she didn’t suspect anything, despite a comment made by her oldest daughter.

“There was an incident last year when my oldest said something, but we thought it was just off the wall.".

The St. Charles County Prosecutor has also pressed charges against Melinda's live-in boyfriend. Billy Joe Bunch Jr. was arrested at work on Thursday, accused of making Melinda’s 5-year-old daughter perform oral sex on him.

Melinda filed for orders of protection on Thursday against all three of her girls’ accused abusers.

“What kind of monster can sit there and look at you every day and do this to your children who they’re supposed to love?” she said. “I’ve been going through emotional rollercoaster and I’ve just been trying to stay strong for my kids.”

Police say Bunch and Thomas have confessed to the crimes.

All three of the suspects are charged with child molestation and jailed on a $200,000 bond each. Police say more charges are coming.
St. Charles County detectives urge anyone who has children who may have been in contact with any suspects in this case, even for a brief time to call them immediately. The detective bureau is (636) 949-3020. The lead detective can be reached at (636) 949-7900 x4554.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:00 pm

Parents! It happened again....

Date: 2012-06-16, 9:51AM CDT

Three adults are charged with sexually abusing three young girls they would often babysit.

John Scott Thomas III, Billy Joe Bunch, Jr., and Rebecca Sue Russell face child molestation charges. Authorities say they sexually abused a 5-year-old girl, 3-year-old girl and 7-month-old girl.

Some of the abuse, according to court documents, happened on more than one occasion.

Investigators say it's one of the worst cases of child sex abuse they've seen in a while.

Melvin Roemmich and Tanya Dryer live next door to the mobile home where authorities say much of the abuse occurred.

They read the court documents spelling out the allegations and the details drew out some strong emotions.

"I mean if I could, I would castrate him myself. That's my feelings," said Roemmich.

Dryer added, "I think they should bring back public hanging. They should hang them where people can see so that people know if you touch a child, you are going to hang by the neck until you're dead."

The suspects are all in the St. Charles County jail.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Neighbors sickened by child sex abuse in their St. Charles County mobile home park

By Mark Schlinkmann

ST. CHARLES COUNTY • Neighbors of three people charged with sexually assaulting young girls while they baby-sat them said Friday they are disgusted and sickened by the abuse.

"I was shocked to have something like that, that close to me," said Michelle Frazer, 39, who lives just west of the home of two people where police say most of the incidents took place. "I've been here 30-plus years. I've never heard of anything this bad happening here."
Another resident, Tanya Dryer, 54, said: "It's just so sad, it breaks your heart. You wonder what kind of people are out there. I hope they get theirs."

Charged Thursday with committing various sex crimes at their homes in the Tee Kay mobile home park off Highway 40 near O'Fallon, Mo., were Rebecca Sue Russell, 30; John Scott Thomas III, 27; and Billy Joe Bunch Jr., 25. The three victims were 7 months, 3 years and 5 years old.

Russell is accused of performing sex acts on all three girls and holding down the 7-month-old while Thomas had sexual intercourse with the infant. Thomas also raped the two other girls and performed other sex acts on them, authorities said. Court records say those incidents were at the home of Thomas and Russell, his live-in girlfriend.

The other defendant, Bunch, had the 5-year-old girl perform a sex act on him in his home, police said.
The victims were not related to any of the people charged.

The St. Charles County sheriff's department said the three also baby-sat for other people so there might be other victims.

Neighbors said Friday they knew little about the people charged.

"We see kids in and out of there," Frazer said of Russell and Thomas' home.

"We didn't know if they were baby-sitting or if they belonged to them."

Frazer added that because she and her family live so close by, she realizes that her 11-year-old daughter could have been in jeopardy.

"I'm outraged," she said.

Kim Lecrone, 54, who lives next door to Bunch, said that "there were a lot of people going in and out" of his home. She said others also apparently lived there.
Lecrone called the current allegations "disgusting" and said "it just makes my stomach turn." She said she was keeping a close eye Friday on her two grandchildren, 9 and 7, whom she takes care of while her daughter is at work.

A woman, 31, from Union who was visiting relatives said she worried for the children involved. She said she was a sexual molestation victim when she was a child. "I know the trauma that comes along with it."

One Tee Kay resident, Scott Amos, 56, said the case sickened him but didn't surprise him.

"Unfortunately, we've become a very sick society," Amos said. "It's nationwide, it's worldwide."

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down