Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin family desperate to find missing teens/Jana Darling issued a missing person's report for her 17-year-old daughter Jacqueline Whittington and her daughter's 17-year-old boyfriend Ryan Williams when they went missing from Austin back on May 18th.

Go down

Austin family desperate to find missing teens/Jana Darling issued a missing person's report for her 17-year-old daughter Jacqueline Whittington and her daughter's 17-year-old boyfriend Ryan Williams when they went missing from Austin back on May 18th. Empty Austin family desperate to find missing teens/Jana Darling issued a missing person's report for her 17-year-old daughter Jacqueline Whittington and her daughter's 17-year-old boyfriend Ryan Williams when they went missing from Austin back on May 18th.

Post by Wrapitup Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:57 pm

Posted: Jun 15, 2012 4:02 PM CDT
Updated: Jun 15, 2012 6:21 PM CDT
By Tiffany Pelt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jacqueline Whittington and Ryan Williams have been missing since May 18th.
SNYDER, TX (KCBD) -
An Austin area family is pleading for help, trying to find two missing teens who were last seen in Snyder about a month ago.

Jana Darling issued a missing person's report for her 17-year-old daughter Jacqueline Whittington and her daughter's 17-year-old boyfriend Ryan Williams when they went missing from Austin back on May 18th.

Darling says she was notified by Jacqueline's school that her daughter wasn't there on May 18th. Frantically she began trying to call her daughter but never got an answer. "Suddenly my daughter calls her dad and said I didn't show up to work, and I'm not going to Saturday school. I know you going to be mad at me but I'll work everything out," said Darling. "I called the police immediately."

Darling says Jacqueline, who goes by Jax, let town with Ryan with very little clothes and a small amount of cash, but the next day their car was found broken down on Highway 84 just south of Snyder near the 180 exit.

Jacqueline's debit card was left in the car, and a month later there have been no money withdrawals and no contact of any kind. "I mean she just vanished from the side of the road. I am worried anything could have happened," said Darling.

The family is worried foul play may be involved and private investigator Chuck Foreman took on the case.

"This is definitely out of character for Jax," said Chuck Foreman, private investigator. "Bells and whistles are going off that we have to find them right away. The more time that goes on the more dangerous it gets for them."

Foreman believes since the couple was headed north on Highway 84 they could possibly have gotten rides to Lubbock. With the help from Hailey Dunn search teams, missing posters have been posted throughout Snyder and into Lubbock with their information. Stretches of highway have also been searched for clues.

The investigator says there is an unverified report that Williams was seen alone at a truck stop in Sweetwater, hitchhiking with a sign that said, "California." Whittington was not with him.

Jax is described as 5'5", weighs 110 pounds with brown eyes and brown hair. Ryan is described as 5'10" weighs 170 pounds with blue eyes and black hair.

If you have seen the teens you are asked to call Foreman at 512-644-9856, or the Cedar Park Police at 512-260- 4600.

must-see video!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Austin family desperate to find missing teens/Jana Darling issued a missing person's report for her 17-year-old daughter Jacqueline Whittington and her daughter's 17-year-old boyfriend Ryan Williams when they went missing from Austin back on May 18th. Empty Found Safe!

Post by Wrapitup Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:50 pm

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down