Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive!

+4
cherylz
NiteSpinR
Wrapitup
mommyof3kids
8 posters

Go down

5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive! Empty 5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:11 pm

Nevaeh Buchanan — the 5-year-old Monroe girl who was kidnapped before being found dead alongside the River Raisin under a layer of concrete — might have been buried alive, results from an autopsy indicate

Testing on the girl’s body, including her lungs, show that she died after inhaling dirt. Authorities previously reported that she had no outward signs of trauma — such as broken bones or other wounds — that illuminated how she died.

http://www.freep.com/article/20090714/NEWS05/90714063/Autopsy--Nevaeh-may-have-been-buried-alive
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive! Empty Re: 5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive!

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:15 pm

A second link but not much more information.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/090714_nevaeh_autopsy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive! Empty Re: 5 Yr. Old Nevaeh Buchanan May Have Been Buried Alive!

Post by mommyof3kids Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:19 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I didn't think I could take any more today, but I logged in and read this.. I am actually sick to my stomach, tears in my eyes, and just need to go give my kids hugs and LUVS!!! :( 😢 🇳🇴 It\\'s Not Fair :sorry:
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:47 pm

This does not surprise me, sad to say. I wonder why no one has been charged. I feel like this is another crime that will go on and on and on w/out a suspect.

I will leave this topic in the Lounge for a bit as this is "Breaking News," and thank you, Artnut, for bringing this to our attention, as horrific as it is.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:12 am

so if she was still alive was she thought to be unconscious?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyof3kids Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:16 am

by NiteSpinR Today at 12:12 am

so if she was still alive was she thought to be unconscious?
As sad as it is for me to say.... would hope she was unconcious... Wouldn't want her to be alive 🇳🇴 It\\'s Not Fair
mommyof3kids
mommyof3kids

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:04 am

This is the worse of the worse. In my opinion there would be no other more horrific way to die than to be buried alive. May they find the perp/perps and may they be made to pay fully for this. They surely will in the afterlife.
Makes me sick.
RIP precious Nevaeh.
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:05 am

Also, she was found w/out clothes on. One can only surmise what this means. :evil:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:11 am

oh my god
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:51 am

This was breaking news last night & I couldn't find more information. I am going to try to keep this topic updated.

I want her NUTJOB mother charged for ANYTHING too, JMO!

I agree with ALL the above posts, as an adult the thought of being buried in dirt, alive, scares me the death, something in our worst nightmares. BUT, an innocent child, it is UNBELIEVABLE. I can't bare to think of how scared she was, what kind of person could do something like this?

The scarier thing is, "He is still out there!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:56 am

[b]Updated report: This report offers a few more details than we have read
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/07/sheriff_bouchard_on_wjr_nevaeh.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by cherylz Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 am

And...didn't they find an empty beer can buried with her? How utterly disrespectful. :evil:
cherylz
cherylz

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:22 am

cherylz wrote:And...didn't they find an empty beer can buried with her? How utterly disrespectful. :evil:
Yes they did cherylz and it just makes me sick too! It's really frighting to think this monster is still out there and may be looking for his next victim.
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:10 pm

I located this artice: "Relative: WHERE is Nevaeh's mother? Great Aunt hasn't seen her in 5 days."

http://www.freep.com/article/20090715/NEWS05/90715030/1007/NEWS/Relative--Where-is-Nevaeh-Buchanan-s-mother

(There are other related links for Nevaeh at this link)

My personal thoughts, who cares? I wish she were in jail. Her mother, IMO, is partially responsible for Nevaeh's death.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:54 pm

Video link to Nevaeh's Autopsy Findings (at right of page)

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Nevaeh-May-Have-Been-Buried-Alive/1ZZE5zLQQ0OKaszCoTA7Og.cspx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Heike Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:08 pm

Hi Art, (Nice Avatar!)

Thank you so much for keeping us updated on this tragic case...hmmmm, why did the neighbor point out his carpet (which LE sampled) is the same in her apt? That is kind of odd to me?

Where on earth is the mother...? The killer has to be found NOW before striking again!

butterfly
Blessings to sweet Nevaeh

xoxo
Heike
Heike
Heike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:47 pm

:( :( That poor baby. The vision that comes to my mind is unbearable. Thanks for posting this and keeping us updated on this art.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:54 am

Nevaeh's relative says investigators looking at carpet sample from Buchanan apartment.Thursday July 16, 2009, 6:27 AM

http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/07/nevaehs_relative_says_investig.html
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:58 am

Nevaeh investigators probe carpet fibers
Samples removed from apartment where slain girl lived

The Detroit News
http://www.detnews.com/article/20090716/METRO/907160392/Nevaeh-investigators-probe-carpet-fibers
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:07 am

LE is being very closed lipped even with what they are sharing with the family. I find this a little bit curious that the neighbor where Nevaeh was last known to be, states that the carpet in his apartment is the same as the one she lived in. This tells me that someone in the "Family" told him about the carpet fibers. Then he explains away the significance of the clue, "I got it, she got it, they got it, we all got that carpet." and this detail may very well be true.
My neighbor's carpet might be just the same as mine too, but the similarity could end right there. She may use carpet cleaner, my carpet hasn't been cleaned in a month. She may have dogs, I have cats. Her husband may take his boots off at the door, mine walks all the way through the house with mud on his.
My point is that many different things can be detected from these fibers and whatever may be attached to them.

Heres the info I gathered from what we have learned recently. a) carpet fibers under her fingernails b) dirt in her breathing passages.
She was assulted inside (vehicle or building) and murdered outside. I have to believe that she was incapacitated somehow while she was being buried.

Something else I don't remember hearing before was that there was also a surgical glove found.
Why bother wearing a glove, when you leave behind a cigarette butt and beer can that may likely be carrying your DNA?

Her clothes were found underneath her naked body. Did she carry them there? Or were they thrown in before her?
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TerryRose Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:56 am

Very clever reasoning, nitespin. I have only two thoughts here: the cigarette butt and beer can may have been there on the scene, discarded by some fisherman at some other time, and the DNA from it may not be the DNA from her killer. My second thought is horror and sadness that I cannot put into words.
TerryRose
TerryRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down