Victim's Heartland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents

+5
Juanita
artgal16
janie
adelacruz
Wrapitup
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents Empty Hearing Friday July 24th in Anthony Case

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To determine GA and CA's involvement??? did I read that right??
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents Empty Re: Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks for sharing Tish!

The State Attorney's office will ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

A hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. Friday.

The Anthonys have been asked to produce information for the state but have not done so, the spokespersons said.

The State Attorney's Office would not say today what information it was seeking from the couple.

Casey Anthony is being held in the Orange County Jail under an indictment for first-degree murder in the death of daughter Caylee Marie Anthony. The state is seeking the death penalty in the case.

Casey Anthony will not attend Friday's hearing
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents Empty Re: Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:02 pm

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!

WHAT STUFF?????? The stuff CA has probably shreaded or thrown away? (other than crosses w/Caylee's name on them!Stuffed Animals??)

JMO, do you realize what all CA has probably done, lying under oath, doesn't scare either one of the ANT's. It's damn time they were held accountable for their actions.

I read an article on a blog site this week, by the owner of the site, & he interviewed Det. Neives on WHY the ANT's haven't been charged w/obstruction. The Site Owner said that was one of the most ask questions & complaints he got in Caylee's case.

Neives response was: "This is an ON GOING INVESTIGATION."

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:03 pm

You two make a great team. Here is what stood out to me in tish posted article

The court says Casey Anthony will not be present in the courtroom during the hearing which is a Rule to Show Cause Hearing involving her parents George and Cindy Anthony.
Bravo It is about time

In the one Art posted. Sounds like they have been withholding evidence?

tish CSO going down and having you here more is a real plus for us. I am sorry about CSO, so glad you here with us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:06 pm

lindamarie,

In early interviews w/CA w/LE, they repeatedly ask her for J C Penny bills & other information, she refused to bring them in for the detectives to examine. CA said "It wasn't relevant!"

That is the least of it. LOL!

I just wonder if CA will bring her GUM smacking lying lips in the courtroom & be assine like she was with J Morgan? OHHHHHH! Don't tell me! CA & GA most likely will play the VICTIMS tomorrow as opposed to making complete fools of themselves like they did at the depos. They don't think Judge Strickland saw their performance. DUH!!!!

IMO, the STATE already knows the ANSWERS to their questions, they just need the PROOF, documents, etc. If the ANT's lie, I hope it is addressed IMMEDIATELY. Friends, I have been waiting for this day for a long time, Caylee has been waiting for her grandparent's to be honest! One thing is for sure, the ANT's NEVER disappoint us for entertainment purposes.

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:20 pm

I was just in unbelief - did I really read that they were calling CA and GA in "on the carpet" BEFORE trial??? I'm very surprised... but it's evident that the judge feels that they have (had) pertinent information - it just appalls me that they think they can get away with all they have done... lying, withholding evidence (caylee's toothbrush, hairbrush, etc) even giving the WRONG hairbrush to LE to test - and ADMITTING it, and thinking they are safe from the law???? WTH???? I'm ELATED that something is being done to force their hand - and let's just play pretend for a sec (humor me, okay?) why don't they put CA and KC in jail next to each other, and since there is no guarantee of privacy in JAIL, have their cells wired while they're out to lunch in the cafeteria enjoying their bologna sandwiches and crab meat with their KC kool-aid, so when they come back to "catch-up" with each other and do some mother/daughter bonding... LE has the whole thing on tape. CASE CLOSED.... brilliant idea... now, someone slap me back to reality...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:23 pm

tish wrote:I was just in unbelief - did I really read that they were calling CA and GA in "on the carpet" BEFORE trial??? I'm very surprised... but it's evident that the judge feels that they have (had) pertinent information - it just appalls me that they think they can get away with all they have done... lying, withholding evidence (caylee's toothbrush, hairbrush, etc) even giving the WRONG hairbrush to LE to test - and ADMITTING it, and thinking they are safe from the law???? WTH???? I'm ELATED that something is being done to force their hand - and let's just play pretend for a sec (humor me, okay?) why don't they put CA and KC in jail next to each other, and since there is no guarantee of privacy in JAIL, have their cells wired while they're out to lunch in the cafeteria enjoying their bologna sandwiches and crab meat with their KC kool-aid, so when they come back to "catch-up" with each other and do some mother/daughter bonding... LE has the whole thing on tape. CASE CLOSED.... brilliant idea... now, someone slap me back to reality...

No way am I going to slap you that is hysterical to think about them in the same cell 24/7. OMG the fun that would be.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:26 pm

they'd kill each other first, then we still wouldn't have to worry about it... well, I think I would rather see justice served, and if they killed each other, I would NOT be satisfied...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:29 pm

Tish,

I'm right there with ya!!!!!! This is a HAPPY day for JUSTICE.

In my heart of hearts, I know they will LIE! The sooner the Ant's can understand that they are standing in the way of JUSTICE for Caylee & this is not about them, the better everyone is going to be. I wonder if BOZO will be there to ask any of his stupid questions?

I can't bare to think of them supporting themselves off Caylee's tragedy with that ridiculous foundation, that the defense team got in excess of $200,000.00 from visual memories sold of Caylee, & that anyone gives a flip about them or their murdering daughter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:24 pm

I pray this is televised live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is about time the Scamanthony's are being called on the carpet. I hope they round up Lee as well cause I believe he may have assisted Casey after the fact.
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

https://victimsheartland.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by adelacruz Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:29 pm

Wrapitup wrote:I pray this is televised live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is about time the Scamanthony's are being called on the carpet. I hope they round up Lee as well cause I believe he may have assisted Casey after the fact.

let's ask mommyof3 to bring on her band wagon for this one tomorrow!! :D
adelacruz
adelacruz

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm so happy! Maybe now Cindy and George will Finally learn they are not above the law! Cindy gotten away with too much for too long!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:37 pm

I am thinking how our chat room goes unused. When there is important court hearings like tomorrow maybe the chat room is the place to have our live discussions in addition to a thread. The chat room can only be seen by members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:46 pm

The State Attorney's Office wants a judge to force George and Cindy to provide more information about their daughter.

The attorney's office says the Anthonys are not being cooperative. Lawyers in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony are also making similar claims.

I am glad that it is also noted about the CIVIL CASE! JMO, this will boost J Morgan's claims agianst Lee/GA/CA & make his position stronger!

Last edited by artnut12345 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:47 pm

The Ants have been stonewalling this info - Brad Conway says their computer "has been down" - sure for the past year its been down?
God these people make me so sick - Cindy thinks she is above the law and plays games. Believe me, there will be no hearing tomorrow as now they will get their ass in gear and get the paperwork over to the court tomorrow and Strickland will cancel the hearing.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:56 pm

Artgal is correct, this will be a NON EVENT.

According to this link by WESH, Conway has assured the court that he CAN have the documents by Friday, meaning tomorrow & the Ant's were having computer problems. Seems to me CA just EMAILED the Orlando Sentinenl comments for their "MIssing Children Article." Pack of liars, Conway included, jmo.

This link was supposed to have a video also, I guess it is not up yet but the article is posted.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:01 pm

artgal, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I really hope you're wrong and they are forced to stand front and center UNDER OATH. Maybe this is what LE needs to get some charges pending for these idiots.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm

You know how when you step on an ant hill and they all run to protect the "queen" - well guess what???
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

artgal16 wrote:The Ants have been stonewalling this info - Brad Conway says their computer "has been down" - sure for the past year its been down?
God these people make me so sick - Cindy thinks she is above the law and plays games. Believe me, there will be no hearing tomorrow as now they will get their ass in gear and get the paperwork over to the court tomorrow and Strickland will cancel the hearing.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAA frying pan
Juanita
Juanita

http://janiesuper.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:49 pm

Anthonys May Be Back In Court Friday
Posted: 4:54 pm EDT July 23, 2009
Updated: 6:41 pm EDT July 23, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The case against Casey Anthony is headed back to court Friday. Casey's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, could be back in an Orange County court for a hearing Thursday.

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by NiteSpinR Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 am

Didn't George state in one of the early interviews with LE that Casey had used one of his wife's credit cards?
Maybe LE wants Cindy's credit card receipts, so they can stiffen up the fraud charges.

Or maybe they want Cindy to produce the phone numbers and address that she claimed to have for Zanny the Nanny.

Or maybe they want the Anthony's to come clean about sending D.Casey in to those woods.
NiteSpinR
NiteSpinR
Tech Support Admin
Tech  Support  Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:41 am

I sure hope it is on a live feed!!
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:27 am

Wouldn't we all just love to know what the State wants????
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:34 am

It will be interesting to see if they talk to the judge the way they talked to the attorney Mr. Morgan during their depositions in the Zenida case. I really think the justice system was shocked at how disrespectful they were. They have no boundaries.

I think if they do they can put them in jail without the blink of an eye.

Cindy thinks she is the boss but she better wise up.
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 am

lindamarie wrote:I am thinking how our chat room goes unused. When there is important court hearings like tomorrow maybe the chat room is the place to have our live discussions in addition to a thread. The chat room can only be seen by members.
I was thinking the same thing. can we start a thread titled "the chat room". we could post the times of an upcoming "event" and announce that we want to meet up in chat at that time.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:19 am

yes, art, you can bet your sweet arse that CA has been practicing for the Wrigley Olympics. I heard she was at BJ's club and bought two cases. wish we had a chewing gum smiley!!

Last edited by CritterFan1 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add a line)
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:52 am

Brad Conway, lawyer for George and Cindy Anthony, said the couple simply hasn't been able to provide the documents in the time frame prosecutors wanted.

"The Anthonys have no problem providing the documentation the state has requested," Conway said.

Conway said the Anthonys are going to give the documents to prosecutors and he does not expect there to even be a hearing on the matter tomorrow.

Bummer probably won't be a hearing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:55 am

CritterFan1 wrote:
lindamarie wrote:I am thinking how our chat room goes unused. When there is important court hearings like tomorrow maybe the chat room is the place to have our live discussions in addition to a thread. The chat room can only be seen by members.
I was thinking the same thing. can we start a thread titled "the chat room". we could post the times of an upcoming "event" and announce that we want to meet up in chat at that time.

I will wait until we hear from Wrap on this. I like the idea of a chat room thread instead of the daily discussion with NG and JVM. I do think like wrap said these two shows will heat up again but it may be a long time. I would like to delete them off the home page and only have one thread for each show. Waiting for you Wrap this is your call.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents Empty Hearing Cancelled As Anthonys Provide Documents

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 am

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- A hearing scheduled for Friday afternoon was cancelled after George and Cindy Anthony produced documents to the court.

George and Cindy avoided the hearing when their attorney Brad Conway turned over documents relating to their daughter’s murder trial Friday morning. Conway confirmed the documents were stored on the Anthonys’ computer.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 am

The State Attorney's office is slated to ask Orange Circuit Judge Stan Strickland to force the Anthonys to produce information for the state's case against their daughter, Casey Anthony, according to spokespersons for the State Attorney's office and the court.

A hearing is set for 1:30 p.m. today.
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by ladyjustice37 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:08 am

oops on me, I posted somethings about this under KC - the accused. I was not sure so I posted it there.

hearing supposedly cancelled because documents are going to be produced and hearing at 1:30 today - orlando sentinel
ladyjustice37
ladyjustice37

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 am

Critter Fan,

too funny. Wrigley Olympics!! Maybe CA could warm her mouth up before court, she could contort it in different dirrections, practice saying "this isn't relevant" while chewsing.

I would PAY MONEY to watch CA act like the complete fool she was in front of John Morgan, if she would act like that in front of Judge Strickland.

Was Judge Strickland the one that said KC Anthony & the TRUTH were strangers?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:18 am

Yes Art your right it was Judge Strickland the that said KC Anthony & the TRUTH were strangers? He has ner number.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:27 am

The attorney's office says the Anthonys are not being cooperative. Lawyers in the civil lawsuit against Casey Anthony are also making similar claims.

I am glad that it is also noted about the CIVIL CASE! JMO, this will boost J Morgan's claims agianst Lee/GA/CA & make his position stronger!

LE had requested credit card statements from CA, copies of JC Penny bills, especially one where KC bought 2 matching heart necklaces last summer, early in the investigation. IMO, The STATE may want their INCOME TAX RETURNS to see if the ANT's were claiming KC & Caylee.

IMO, they could be seek the ANT's BANK STATEMENTS as GA told LE in interviews, that KC had stolen $4,000.00 from CA's checking account & they didn't have enough money to pay their bills. THEN, KC faked a deposit slip to make it look like she paid it back.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by artgal16 Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:28 am

Well it was to be expected that the Ants at the last minute would come up with what was requested. What his case needs is more of this type of thing - Strickland and the State need to get the Ants in hand. What I want to know is when Strickland will rule on when, and if, the Ants and also Dominic Casey have to finish their depositions.
artgal16
artgal16

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:32 am

[b]HEARING CANCELED FRIDAY MORNING![/Bianca Prieto and Sarah Lundy

Sentinel Staff Writers

10:18 AM EDT, July 24, 2009

Prosecutors want records of correspondence between George and Cindy Anthony and their private investigators, a source told the Orlando Sentinel.

It's unclear if that is what the Anthonys' attorney, Brad Conway, just turned over to the State Attorney's Office.

Last edited by Wrapitup on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to approx 10% of article.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:40 am

HEARING CANCELED ARTICLE:

George and Cindy avoided the hearing when their attorney Brad Conway turned over documents relating to their daughter’s murder trial Friday morning. Conway confirmed the documents were stored on the Anthonys’ computer.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am

artgal16 wrote:Well it was to be expected that the Ants at the last minute would come up with what was requested. What his case needs is more of this type of thing - Strickland and the State need to get the Ants in hand. What I want to know is when Strickland will rule on when, and if, the Ants and also Dominic Casey have to finish their depositions.

That makes two of us.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanne1807 Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:13 am

What the heck time frame did the Anthonys want...forever?
jeanne1807
jeanne1807

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:15 am

super duper now lets get on with the trial!
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:24 am

One thing is for sure that we have learned from CONWAY moving at WARP speed to prevent the ANT's from appearing on TV & looking like complete idiots is that:

CONWAY nor the ANT's wanted us to know what the STATE's attorney's office wanted!!!!!!!!!!

The ANT's, IMO, should have to pay ALL COURT Costs for the inconvenience they caused. The FLA. tax payers have to pay for this, their incompetence, their unwillingness to CO-OPERATE with the STATE who is ONLY seeking JUSTICE for Caylee.

Conway, IMO, has proven to be just another LIAR that is willing to validate the lies the ANT's are willing to tell. Remember when CONWAY said on National TV that there was NO DUCT TAPE ON Caylee's face? LIAR!!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:29 am

Hopefully this sent a loud and clear message the ants that they are NOT above the law... but somehow, I doubt it...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by janie Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am

Remember when George said Casey would push things to the limit. She's just like good old mom and dad!
janie
janie

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 am

CritterFan1 wrote:
We can do that. Hell, we can do anything we want!!!!!!!! :cheers:
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

janie wrote:Remember when George said Casey would push things to the limit. She's just like good old mom and dad!

cindy is the type of lady that would be like an extreme sports addict i think
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:44 am

I love this video. Brad Conway, "Just the normal every DAY malfunctions." Hello??? It's been over a year!!

Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:26 pm

wrapitup,

thaks for the link. Conway, what a trip!

The FLA tax payers SHOULD DEMAND that CA/GA PAY the court cost & filing fees of the STATE.

IMO: they had to produce:
1. their tax returns saying if they carried Caylee/KC as dependents.
2. CA's J C Penny bill in which she was asked repeatedly by LE for. CA said it didn't have anything to do with Caylee.
(LE was searching for a charge for 2 identicial hearts) I wonder if one was found with the body? KC also charged alot to CA
3. They could have been checking ALL charges cards, such as a VISA for charges of duct tape, chgemicals, etc. charged to CA,etc.

Just speculating, they REALLY didn't WANT US TO SEE IT & they really didn't want their butt's chewed out, that's what they deserved, JMO.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Juanita Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:27 pm

they probably spent the year trying to figure out how to get their records erased or something
Juanita
Juanita

Back to top Go down

Post by CritterFan1 Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:47 pm

artnut12345 wrote:wrapitup,

thaks for the link. Conway, what a trip!

The FLA tax payers SHOULD DEMAND that CA/GA PAY the court cost & filing fees of the STATE.

IMO: they had to produce:
1. their tax returns saying if they carried Caylee/KC as dependents.
2. CA's J C Penny bill in which she was asked repeatedly by LE for. CA said it didn't have anything to do with Caylee.
(LE was searching for a charge for 2 identicial hearts) I wonder if one was found with the body? KC also charged alot to CA
3. They could have been checking ALL charges cards, such as a VISA for charges of duct tape, chgemicals, etc. charged to CA,etc.

Just speculating, they REALLY didn't WANT US TO SEE IT & they really didn't want their butt's chewed out, that's what they deserved, JMO.
I have high hopes that LE has done all of the above. if not they should be ashamed of themselves.
CritterFan1
CritterFan1

Back to top Go down

Post by Wrapitup Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:50 pm

You are welcome!

I have always wondered if the Ant's claimed Casey as a dependent. I think I remember in the Morgan & Morgan depo, George was asked that question and he said, "No, because she was working."
Wrapitup
Wrapitup
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next